All Comments on 'Vodka: Cherry'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always!! Thanks for sharing your stories with us. Can’t wait for your next submission

dinkymacdinkymacover 4 years ago
Another good one!

Thanks for sharing.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago

Well, in time for Halloween you created a monster. Stone cold killer. The writing was good. Thanks

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
Great twist

Really enjoyed it with a surprise end well written thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dark

This one was dark, which you do sometimes, but this was dark even by your standards. Still, nothing wrong with it though. There is darkness in the world. I would love to know Laci's backstory, as she is, as another reader said, a cold hearted killer. But knowing how you are about follow ups, I'll just content myself with my imagination. Maybe she'll pop up in another story, maybe she'll get her own story, or maybe she have heard the last of Laci. Who knows? At any rate, another fine story from you, as once again, you write real life stuff. One more in a long list of five star rated tales. Thanks for writing for us.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
first psychopathic killer you've featured

just a stone cold killer: trimble? laci, as in arsenic and old lace? hope she'll come back and meet a sociopathic personality with an urge to slowly kill. that'd be justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Could have been better. All the jumping back and fourth in time kind of ruined it thn the whole murders theme at end. At the very least could have had something happen to laci like she trips and breaks her neck or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.