Vodka: Cherry

Story Info
Brother, sister & girlfriend share alcohol and lust.
11.9k words
3.9
56.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,064 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Veronica 'Ronnie' Hunter and Vanessa Hunt were supposed to rent the two bedroom apartment together. Ronnie had already put down the first and last month's rent and the security deposit when Vanessa accused Ronnie of drinking and refused to move in with Ronnie.

So Ronnie put out the word that she was looking for a roommate. She put out the word at PC Nation, where she was employed. She put out the word at her DeGarde CDU After-Care meetings, studiously ignoring Vanessa's hostile glares. She put out the word at the two Alcoholics Anonymous meetings she attended.

"Bitch, don't think nobody can smell it on you," Vanessa shrilly accused. "No matter what they tell you? You can smell vodka on your breath."

"Ladies," Dr. Whitmore tried to get control of the After-Care meeting.

"And I keep telling you, I ain't drinking," Ronnie shrilled back. "But uh, maybe instead of worrying 'bout MY program? Maybe might want take a look at YOUR program, huh?"

"Ladies, again," Dr. Whitmore said. "We're here to support one another, not tear one another down, all right?"

Laci Dejanovich, an administrative assistant at the PC Nations Data Center put out the word on the employee newsletter that she was looking for a roommate. Ronnie contacted Laci at her PC Nations email and Laci agreed to look at the apartment.

"Yes, my boyfriend?" Laci said, accent making her soft voice sound slightly hard, guttural. "He is unemployed bum and thinks I should work all day, come home, cook dinner for him, then suck his little pee-pee for him too."

"Men," Ronnie smiled, brushing her dark curly hair out of her deep brown eyes. "So, where are you from?"

"Elgee, right there," Laci smiled a mischievous little smile, pointing toward Elgee, Louisiana.

"Huh?" Ronnie asked, mouth open in surprise.

"No, no," Laci giggled, grabbing Ronnie's small hands in her small hands. "I am from Poland. Little town Trimblin. But don't worry. Unlike border? I am legal alien; I have papers. I am here legally. Ice will not be coming in middle of the night drag me away."

Laci approved of the eight by ten foot room and the small bathroom that would be hers. She also nodded with satisfaction as she looked at the small kitchen. She walked with Ronnie to the apartment manager's office and filled out a lease application.

The next day, Ronnie came home and found that Laci had moved in. Laci's room now held a small bed, a desk and computer and printer and three bookcases, filled with books.

"I am going to pool," Laci announced, coming out of the bathroom, startling Ronnie.

Ronnie looked at the woman's bathing suit. It consisted of a strap across Laci's nipples and a swatch of cloth between Laci's legs, and across Laci's narrow hips, barely covering Laci's pubic mound.

Flinging a beach towel over her shoulder, Laci walked to the door of Apartment 114. Her knee length brown hair was done in a long ponytail, so Ronnie could see Laci's nicely rounded buttocks, separated by a thin strips of white cloth.

Ronnie's chest was a 32DD, her waist was 28 inches around, and her hips were 33 inches around.

Standing at five feet, four inches, she was two inches taller than her new roommate. But Ronnie was sure Laci's chest was equal to her own, if not slightly larger. Laci's waist nipped in nicely before flaring out to her rounded hips, well rounded backside.

At the door, Laci gave Ronnie a smile, then left the apartment. Ronnie decided to go to the pool as well.

Ronnie's own bikini was two postage stamps and a Band-Aid. Looking in the full length mirror she'd hung on the back of her closet door, Ronnie decided she looked pretty good.

"Oh good, please, put lotion on me," Laci demanded when Ronnie stepped into the small courtyard that held the apartment's pool and pool furniture.

Lacy lay on her belly, top completely undone. When she rose up on her elbows, Ronnie could see part of Laci's round breasts. She also saw Laci's dark areole, saw that they were quite large indeed.

Ronnie took the tube of lotion and squirted some into her hand. She smoothed the lotion onto Laci's back, marveling at how soft the other woman's skin was. She could also feel the tense muscles underneath the soft flesh. She could feel the warmth of Laci's skin as she smoothed the lotion over Laci's narrow back.

"Your hands are nice," Laci purred.

"Thanks," Ronnie managed to squeak.

Laci smiled, settling back down. Ronnie placed the tube onto the concrete next to Laci's chaise lounge, and dropped her towel onto the lounger next to Laci's lounger.

Ronnie dove into the water and gasped. The water was quite chilly, even though the sun had been warming it much of the afternoon. It also had a very heavy odor and taste of chlorine.

She swam briskly back and forth, then slowed her pace and paddled languidly. As she paddled, Ronnie looked at her new roommate. It appeared as if Laci had fallen asleep, face on her crossed arms. Her phenomenal breasts were on display from Ronnie's angle of vision. As was Laci's beautiful backside. In fact, from this angle, it looked like Laci's backside was completely bare; Ronnie could not see the thin scrap of cloth separating Laci's buttocks.

Ronnie was glad she was in the water; otherwise, she'd have no way to explain the wet crotch of her bikini. The water was quite cold, which would explain her hard nipples.

An older woman came out of an apartment just as Laci fastened her bikini top and rolled onto her stomach. The blonde woman entered, nodded politely and dove in before Ronnie could warn the woman of the cold condition of the water. Both swam in the overly chlorinated water for a few moments.

"Ronnie, please do my back again?" Laci called out.

Again, Laci was on her belly, bikini top undone. Ronnie got out of the water and padded over to Laci. She picked up the tube and squirted a dollop of the now quite warm goo into her hand.

"Mm, your hands are nice," Laci purred.

After a while, the neighbor left. Ronnie then got out of the pool and lay on the lounger next to Laci's lounger. For several long moments, the two lay in companionable silence.

"I'm hungry," Laci finally said. "Is it all right if I use your pots and pans?"

"Huh?" Ronnie roused from her light slumber. "Huh? Oh, oh yeah, sure."

"My sister. She got the pots and pans; she is married," Laci said, again fastening her bikini top before sitting up. "Good pots too. Nice, ceramic."

She gathered her towel and suntan lotion. Ronnie sluggishly got to her feet and followed Laci out of the small courtyard.

""Mother says, 'you get married? I buy you good pots too' but I just think, 'why do I need marriage? For some pots? I will buy my own,'" Laci giggled as she used her key to open the apartment door. "And now? I am saving money living with you; I will buy my own someday."

Laci found some chicken she'd set in the refrigerator to defrost and quickly, efficiently made dinner. She invited Ronnie to share the meal and Ronnie gladly agreed.

Laci had not changed out of her bikini as she cooked and sat at the small table still wearing the skimpy attire.

"Shame you're going have that thin stripe right across your boobs," Ronnie said, liberally salting her meal.

"Hmm?" Laci asked, watching Ronnie's aggressive salting of her food.

"Your bikini. You're going have a thin stripe where it was," Ronnie said, pointing to her own chest to indicate what she meant.

"Hmm? Oh, no, this is tan through suit," Laci smiled and pulled the top down, exposing her silver dollar sized brown areolae and tightly crinkled nipples.

Her flesh, still slightly shiny from suntan lotion, was an even light brown tan, no lines showing. Ronnie stared at Laci's large breasts and large nipples.

"I uh," Ronnie stammered.

"In fact, it is good you said this," Laci said, making no move to cover her breasts from view. "I, when it is just you and me? Is it, are you all right if I do not wear clothing?"

"I, what do you mean?" Ronnie asked, taking a big gulp of her iced tea.

"I mean, if we have the company? Then I would have clothes on, but when it is just you and me?" Laci asked.

"I uh, yeah, I uh, I mean, this uh, this is your place too, right?" Ronnie stammered, flushing hotly.

"Right," Laci nodded decidedly, causing her ponytail to bounce. "I am rent payer; it is my place too."

Ronnie watched as Laci wiggled in her chair. Then Laci put two scraps of cloth onto the chair to her left. Ronnie looked at the scraps, seeing that Laci had looped bikini top and bottom over the railing of the chair.

When she finished her meal, Laci stood. Ronnie's eyes went from Laci's rounded breasts to Laci's pussy. She blinked at the sight of Laci's hairless mound, the deep furrow splitting the mound, and the slightly dark inner lips that peeked through the deep furrow.

With a smile, Laci entered the kitchen and put plate and silverware into the small dishwasher. She then padded to her bathroom and shut the door.

Finishing her own meal, Ronnie cleaned the pot that Laci had used. Just as she was putting the pot into the cabinet, Laci's toilet flushed.

Ronnie looked over as the nude Laci opened the door of her bathroom. She could not help but smile when Laci smiled happily and approached.

"When I was in freezer, I saw um, vodka?" Laci asked, pointing. "Do you share?"

"I uh, yeah," Ronnie said, wanting to say 'no.'

There was only half of the fifth of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka left. Ronnie knew if she had one drink, she'd want two. If she had two, she'd need three drinks.

"Oh! What am I saying?" Laci then giggled.

Ronnie watched Laci's cute backside as the girl scampered to her bedroom. Ronnie heard the closet door slide open with a bang, then Laci returned, a large bottle of clear liquid in hand.

"Trimblin Vodka, from Poland!" Laci said. "Come, come, we drink, okay?"

"Okay!" Ronnie enthused.

They sat at the table, two glasses in front of them. Laci poured a good amount into each glass, then held her glass up.

"To new friends, yes?" she announced.

"Yes, to new friends," Ronnie agreed and they clinked glasses.

"Oh my God," Ronnie coughed as the harsh liquor coursed down her protesting throat and into her gullet.

"Mm," Laci purred happily, savoring the taste of her vodka.

Ronnie drank the rest of her vodka, shivering pleasantly. She then boldly removed her own bikini top and lay it across the chair to her right.

She smiled as Laci's eyes went to her breasts, staring at Ronnie's half-dollar sized areolae and hard nipples. Laci's eyes continued to stare at Ronnie's large breasts and hard nipples as she poured them each a second drink.

"I love vodka," Ronnie announced. "It was the first thing I ever drank; I've loved it ever since."

"Not that beer?" Laci smiled, again savoring the taste of her vodka.

"My brother and his girlfriend," Ronnie said, picking up her glass. "We were doing shots with ice cold cherry vodka; Amelia loved that stuff."

"The, in your freezer; it is cherry?" Laci asked, pointing.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, slugging back the Trimblin Vodka.

Ronnie got to her feet. After a moment, she slithered out of her bikini bottom and lay it on the chair, next to her bikini top.

Laci's eyes went to the neat triangle of dark curls that covered Ronnie's pubic mound. When Ronnie again turned to walk to the kitchen, Laci looked at Ronnie's round buttocks.

Ronnie fetched the fifth of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka and brought it to the table. She blushed as Laci's eyes looked directly at Ronnie's pussy.

Laci gulped what was left of her vodka, then poured some of the cherry vodka into her glass. She gave it a suspicious sniff, then took a sip.

"Mm, not bad," Laci announced.

Ronnie poured some of her vodka on top of the Trimblin Vodka and swirled her glass. Then she took a deep gulp.

"Oh, I will try that," Laci said and poured some of her vodka on top of the small amount of Nulough's in her glass.

"So," Laci whispered as she swirled her glass. "Tell me of this first time drinking."

Ronnie's brother Matthew was at the Hunter home, cuddled up on the couch with Amelia when Ronnie came home from Kimble Academy. Ronnie was disappointed; their mother was going out of town on a long weekend with one of her boyfriends and Ronnie had looked forward to having the house to herself.

"Hey," Amelia smiled, pulling her lips from Matthew's lips.

"Hey," Matthew said, taking his hand off of Amelia's left breast.

"Hey," Ronnie said flatly.

"Mom's out of town," Matthew announced.

"Uh, yeah," Ronnie said, voice still flat, unhappy.

"So, need get your swimsuit, some pajamas," Amelia said happily, standing.

"What? Why?" Ronnie asked.

"You're spending the weekend with us," Matthew said, smiling.

"What? Why? God, I'm eighteen," Ronnie argued.

"And make sure you got your books, okay?" Amelia said, pulling Ronnie toward the stairs. "Come on. We're going have the best time, I promise."

At Matthew's apartment, Ronnie put her bags on the couch. Amelia immediately went to the small kitchen and began cooking supper, still prattling happily.

Ronnie had to admit, Amelia's cooking was much better than anything she could have prepared. And she did love her older brother. And, since Matthew was a senior at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, he would be able to help her with some of her homework.

After their dinner, Matthew cleaned the kitchen while Amelia and Ronnie gossiped about people they both knew from Kimble Academy, from their church, Kimble Baptist Church. As Amelia was only one year older than Ronnie, they both knew many of the same people.

"And now what you want do?" Matthew asked, coming back into the small dining room/living room.

"Truth or consequences!" Amelia announced, hazel eyes bright.

"Truth..." Ronnie asked.

"Like truth or dare, but with shooters," Matthew explained as Amelia padded into the kitchen.

"Shooters?" Ronnie asked.

"Okay, say Matthew dares me to, oh, I don't know, pick my nose and eat a booger," Amelia said, putting a half-gallon bottle of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka and three shot glasses on the table. "Well, I'm sure not going do that, so I take a shot."

"Oh," Ronnie nodded in understanding.

"Or, if I ask Amelia if she's ever done anything with her cousin, who, by the way, is so smoking hot and she doesn't want to answer, she has to take a shot," Matthew continued. "Oh, and you do a shot? You lose your turn."

"You can get pretty fucked up," Amelia giggled as she took her seat.

"So, who starts?" Ronnie asked.

"Go ahead," Amelia nudged Ronnie with her foot.

"Shoot, I always hate starting; you go first, Mattie," Ronnie said.

"Amelia," Matthew started.

"Um, truth," Amelia said.

"Seriously, have you done anything with Clara?" Matthew asked.

"Yes," Amelia announced, blushing. "And her name is Clarissa, not Clara, butt hole."

"Well? What?" Matthew pressed.

"No. I answered your question," Amelia said. "Matthew?"

"Truth," Matthew decided.

"Whose panties were those in your pocket other day? 'Cause they sure as fuck aren't mine," Amelia asked, eyes wide.

Matthew poured himself a shot and tossed it back.

"Ronnie," Amelia said.

"Truth," Ronnie said quickly.

"Are you a virgin?" Amelia asked, eyes dancing.

With a glance toward her older brother, Ronnie almost reached for the bottle. Then she steeled herself and looked at Amelia.

"Um, technically," she admitted.

"What? What does 'technically' mean?" Matthew demanded.

"No, I answered," Ronnie said.

"An answer like that demands an explanation," Amelia decided.

"I let Todd finger my pussy, then I sucked his cock," Ronnie admitted.

Ronnie looked at Matthew. He had a smirk on his handsome face. Then Ronnie looked at Amelia.

"Amelia," Ronnie started.

"Truth," Amelia said.

"What DID you do with Clarissa?" Ronnie whooped.

Amelia reached for the bottle and poured a shot. She then gestured toward Ronnie.

"Mattie," Ronnie giggled.

"Truth," Matthew answered.

"So, whose panties did Amelia find?" Ronnie chortled.

"Ronnie!" Amelia giggled breathlessly.

With a glare, Matthew poured himself a shot. Again, Amelia gestured toward Ronnie.

"Matthew," Ronnie started.

"Better not be about the damned panties again," Matthew snarled.

"Do you ever fantasize about another woman when you and Amelia are doing it?" Ronnie asked.

"Uh huh," Matthew nodded.

"Who?" Amelia demanded.

Ronnie took a shot of the cherry flavored vodka when her brother asked her who she fantasized about when she masturbated. She took another shot when Amelia asked her if she'd ever played with another woman.

The first shot of vodka had caused a warmth in Ronnie's body. The harsh liquor coursed down Ronnie's throat, slightly burning Ronnie's esophagus, and entered Ronnie's stomach. The alcohol radiated to Ronnie's extremities, spreading warmth, contentment throughout Ronnie's slender body.

The second shot fueled a desire for more. Ronnie sat, waiting for her turn again.

"Amelia," Matthew said.

"Dare," Amelia said. "And I will find out who you been fantasizing about."

"I dare you to take off all your clothes," Matthew said.

Amelia jumped to her feet and began to strip. She moved to an unheard melody as she removed her tee shirt, bra and sorts. Then, her back to Matthew and Ronnie, she edged her tiny panties down over her round buttocks, down her shapely thighs, and finally, down to her small feet.

Turning, Amelia showed Ronnie that she was indeed a natural blonde. With a smile, she took her seat again.

"Matthew," Amelia said.

"Dare," Matthew said.

"Clothes. Off," Amelia said.

Ronnie watched with undisguised interest as her brother removed his clothing. He was seven inches taller than her and still had his football player's physique. His face was square, like her own, his hair was dark and curly, like her own.

Ronnie's eyes opened wide at the sight of her brother's semi-erect cock. Even though Matthew's cock was not fully hard, it was easily twice the size of Todd's slender penis.

"Nice, isn't it?" Emelia offered.

"Uh, yeah," Ronnie mumbled, then blushed hotly.

"Ronnie," Matthew said.

"Dare," Ronnie squeaked.

"Clothes, off," Amelia whooped.

"Uh? It your turn?" Matthew asked his girlfriend.

"Uh, no, but you know that's what you're going to dare her to do," Amelia giggled.

Ronnie mirrored Amelia's actions, stripping out of clothing as she danced. Then, she turned and saw Amelia glaring at a hotly blushing Matthew.

"What?" Ronnie asked, sitting down.

Even though she had done what she'd been dared to do, Ronnie poured herself a shot of the liquor. She continued to look from Amelia to Matthew.

"What?" she asked again.

"I'll tell you later," Amelia snapped.

"Mattie," Ronnie said, wanting another drink.

"Dare," Matthew said, after a long hesitation.

"Play with your dick, get it big and hard," Ronnie challenged.

Matthew stood, showing that his cock was fully erect. But, to satisfy the dare, he did stroke it a few times.

Ronnie watched, eyes unblinking as a drop of clear liquid oozed out of her brother's fat meat. Her eyes followed Matthew's cock as Matthew sat again.

"Ronnie," Matthew said.

"Dare," Ronnie said.

"I dare you to make out with Amelia for um, for two minutes," Matthew decided.

"What? Suppose she doesn't want..." Ronnie protested.

"Oh, she wants to," Amelia said excitedly. "She's had enough alcohol to want to."

"Vodka makes Amelia turn bi," Matthew disclosed.

"Good to know," Ronnie giggled as she walked around the table to where Amelia waited.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,064 Followers