Vodka: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the chair to Amelia's left. Then, with a nervous glance toward her brother, Ronnie leaned toward Amelia.

There first kiss was soft. The two girls pressed their lips together and kissed softly, slowly. Then Amelia opened her mouth.

"Mm," both girls moaned as their tongues touched.

Ronnie wound her arm around Amelia's small shoulders. Amelia's left arm went around Ronnie's back. Her right hand began to gently stroke Ronnie's full breasts, hard nipples.

"Damn, time," Matthew called out.

Both Ronnie and Amelia gave one final suck to the other's tongue. Then Ronnie sat back.

"Um, damn, whose turn is it?" Amelia asked.

"I know, right?" Ronnie giggled.

Then the two girls kissed again. This time, Ronnie also toyed with Amelia's small, pert breasts. When they broke apart, Amelia bent her head and suckled on Ronnie's left nipple. Ronnie looked and saw that her brother was stroking his erection. His eyes flickered up from the sight of his girlfriend sucking on Ronnie's breast to Ronnie's eyes. He blushed, but did not stop stroking himself.

Amelia stood and pulled Ronnie to her feet. Wordlessly, the trio went into the bedroom. Ronnie did smirk; the bed was unmade. Matthew had been less than enthusiastic about making his bed when he lived at home, and apparently was still reluctant to make a bed.

With more kisses, Amelia guided Ronnie to lie on the bed. Then the pretty blonde wiggled into the bed with her. They continued to kiss, to stroke one another.

When Amelia again bent her head to suckle Ronnie's large nipples, Matthew took that opportunity and fed Ronnie his hard cock.

"Mm," Ronnie gurgled around her brother's thick meat.

Ronnie could taste the sweat, the faint trace of soap, even a faint taste of urine on her brother's cock. She could smell her brother's manly scent as she sucked on Matthew's hard member. She could feel the velvet texture of his member as it slid along her tongue, could feel the flared head of his cock in her mouth.

Ronnie could taste Matthew's excitement oozing from the tip of his cock. She sucked harder, trying to coax more of his essences from him.

"Mm hmm," Amelia moaned, squeezing both of Ronnie's breasts together and licking at both nipples.

Ronnie shivered at the delicious feelings Amelia's hot mouth was giving her. She shivered as she thought about sucking her brother's cock while his girlfriend played with her breasts.

"Oh God," Matthew groaned as his sister's hot mouth swallowed his meat.

Amelia wiggled down, licking the sweat from underneath Ronnie's heavy breasts. She then wiggled further down and urged Ronnie to lift her left thigh.

"Mm!" Ronnie screamed as she felt Amelia's hot breath blow across her overheated pussy.

"Mm!" Ronnie cried out as Amelia's tongue rasped over her inner pussy lips.

The cock in her mouth made screaming difficult, but both Amelia and Matthew heard Ronnie's guttural scream. Matthew swiveled and urged his girlfriend to lift her left leg.

"Mm, oh Matthew," Amelia moaned as Matthew began to tongue her puffy pussy lips.

"Mm hmm," Matthew said, savoring the taste of his girlfriend's pussy.

"Ack!" Ronnie screamed as Amelia brought her to orgasm.

"Ugh, oh good Lord," Matthew groaned and began pumping his semen into Ronnie's mouth.

"Ack!" Ronnie screamed again as her brother pumped a torrent of sperm into her sucking mouth.

"Oh, Matthew," Amelia groaned as Matthew's fingers and tongue brought her to orgasm.

"Go get that bottle," Ronnie ordered as she released Matthew's wilting member.

Matthew weakly went to the dining room and grabbed the bottle. He did not bother grabbing any of the small shot glasses.

"Mm, oh yes," Amelia moaned.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie moaned.

Matthew took a swig from the bottle as he watched the two young women locked in a side by side sixty nine. His semi-erect cock shot to full hardness as he watched Amelia's slick fingers probing his sister's rectum.

After another swig from the vodka bottle, Matthew located the tube of lubricant. Crawling into bed behind his girlfriend, he lubricated his middle and index fingers and brought the coated fingers to Amelia's tight little brown hole.

"Mm, oh God!" Amelia squealed in orgasm.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie cooed, lapping at Amelia's excitement.

When Ronnie and Tara had pleasured one another, they had only used their fingers on one another. Ronnie had never even considered using her mouth on Tara, or having Tara use her mouth on her.

Now, tasting Amelia's pussy, Ronnie wondered how Tara's pussy would taste. Amelia's pussy tasted of sweat, of musk, and truthfully, yes, there was a slightly fishy aroma and taste underneath the heavier tastes and smells.

"Fuck my ass, mother fucker," Amelia ordered Matthew.

Ronnie backed away, eyes wide. Having Amelia's fingers probing her anus had been naughty, exciting. But Matthew's cock was enormous when compared to Amelia's slim fingers. When sucking her brother's cock, Ronnie had stretched her mouth wide to accommodate Matthew's cock. How would such a large instrument fit into such a small opening.

Matthew positioned his girlfriend on her hands and knees. Amelia pulled Ronnie to lie against the stack of pillows, legs spread. Then Amelia continued to tongue Ronnie's pussy while Matthew greased his cock.

"Mmph! Ugh, oh God," Amelia squealed when Matthew's cock slowly forced its way into her anus.

Her first orgasm was quick to follow. Because Ronnie had sucked him to completion, Matthew was able to plunge in and out of Amelia's wiggling, struggling rectum, was able to enjoy his girlfriend's tight ass.

After her third orgasm, Amelia protested that her ass was too sore. Reluctantly, Matthew pulled his cock from his girlfriend's hole.

Matthew went into the bathroom and used a facecloth to clean his soiled cock. Amelia followed him into the bathroom and plopped down on the commode.

Laying on their tousled bed, Ronnie heard Amelia ask, with an obvious strain in her voice, "So, are you going to give Ronnie her panties back?"

Ronnie's pussy gave a spasm as she realized, the panties that Amelia had discovered in Matthew's pocket had obviously been her own. Ronnie wondered if they might be the light blue panties; she'd not seen those particular pair in a week or two. She located the bottle of vodka and took a deep gulp from the bottle.

"Maybe I'm not finished with them yet," Matthew suggested, a little humor in his voice.

"Swap them with the pink ones," Ronnie called out. "They're in the dining room."

"There you go, swap them," Amelia giggled, flushing the toilet.

Amelia came into the bedroom and kissed Ronnie. The two women opened their mouths and sucked on each other's tongues.

"Or, shit, got the real thing right here," Amelia called out when Matthew stepped out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, real thing right here," Ronnie said, dragging her finger through her splayed pussy lips.

Losing her virginity had not hurt. Ronnie suspected that being drunk on vodka may have lessened the pain.

Matthew's fat cock separated Ronnie's slick pussy lips. Ronnie could feel each inch pushing into her, sliding along her slick pussy walls. She could feel the flared head of her brother's cock as it drove into her depths.

"Ugh, oh Mattie," Ronnie cried out when he was fully imbedded inside of her.

Amelia gripped the headboard of the bed, swiveled her leg over, and squatted above Ronnie's face. Ronnie began to lap frantically at Amelia's pussy.

"That's it, baby," Amelia encouraged, looking over her shoulder. "That's it, fuck your baby sister. Fuck her pretty little pussy. That's your sister's pussy you fucking."

"Ugh, God damn it," Matthew bellowed, pumping his semen into Ronnie's clutching pussy.

"And ever since then?" Ronnie finished, pouring some more of her cherry flavored vodka into her glass, mixing it with Laci's Trimblin Vodka. "I love Nulough's. Especially the cherry flavored one."

"Oh my God," Laci breathed, face flushed. "You, you weren't worried you might, ugh!"

Ronnie realized, while she'd been relating her story, her roommate had been masturbating. She watched as Laci's pretty face twisted in a grimace of orgasm.

"Uh, oh, yes," Laci hissed.

Then Laci blushed, but smiled prettily. She took a sip of her vodka then set the empty glass down again.

"You, uh, you were not worried? That you might become pregnant? With your brother's baby?" Laci asked, bringing her fingers to her mouth.

"Hmm? Oh, no, no, my mother put me on the pill minute I had my first period," Ronnie admitted.

"Your first... How old were you?" Laci asked, again lifting her glass to her lips.

""What really made her decide do it was finding a pair of my panties with dried cum in them," Ronnie admitted as Laci fixed another drink.

"But you did not, until you were eighteen, right?" Laci asked.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, finishing her own glass. "Was it one of her boyfriend's whacking off into them? Or my brother? Who knows? But when my momma found them, she said, 'better do it now, before it's too late.'"

"Please, tell me more," Laci asked, left hand again disappearing underneath the table.

"Come on, let's go to the couch," Ronnie demanded, pouring herself another drink.

At the couch, Ronnie leaned over and kissed Laci's pouting lips. The girl opened her mouth and the two girls touched tongues. Ronnie's free hand went to Laci's heavy breasts and lightly stroked the firm flesh.

"Mm hmm," Laci moaned in agreement and began to play with Ronnie's large breasts.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, and started her tale again. "Anyway, like I was saying..."

At three nineteen, according to Amelia's digital clock, Ronnie's need to urinate was overwhelming. She had a horrible pounding in her head and a foul taste in her mouth and every movement hurt.

"Mm?" Matthew murmured when Ronnie finally decided, extreme pain or not, she needed to urinate.

Returning to the bedroom, Ronnie saw the bottle of Nulough's Vodka on the floor next to Amelia's side of the bed. Ronnie reached down and took a big gulp. The fiery liquid coursed down her throat and Ronnie felt that wonderful warmth begin again.

"Mm?" Amelia purred when Ronnie impulsively kissed her bare shoulder.

"Mm, oh," Matthew grunted when Ronnie crawled back into the bed and reached under the sheet to find his hard cock.

"Ronnie, shit, go to sleep," Amelia giggled as she watched Ronnie's mouth encircle the head of Matthew's cock.

"Hey, Amelia? Shut your face, huh?" Matthew ordered.

Within a moment, Matthew was humping upward, thrusting his cock in and out of Ronnie's sucking mouth. With a groan, he emptied his load into Ronnie's mouth. Then Ronnie got to her knees, swung her leg over, and mounted Matthew's still spurting cock.

"Ugh! Oh God, how the, God, Amelia, how'd you get this monster in your butt?" Ronnie groaned as Matthew's cock thrust upward into her.

"Practice," Amelia quipped.

To demonstrate, Amelia reached around and tickled Ronnie's tightly clenched anus. She then knee walked behind Ronnie.

"Quit for a minute," Amelia ordered.

Ronnie ceased her short jabs up and down. Amelia gently pushed Ronnie to lean forward. Matthew took that opportunity to kiss his sister.

"Mm, oh!" Ronnie gasped as Amelia's tongue lapped at her anus.

"Mm hmm," Matthew said, taking Ronnie's left nipple into his mouth.

"Mm hmm," Amelia purred, tasting Ronnie's anus.

"Oh, Amelia, that's just wrong," Ronnie protested, but did not move to stop Amelia from tonguing her anus.

"Mm hmm," Amelia agreed as she introduced a finger to Ronnie's anus.

"Oh!" Ronnie grunted as Amelia wormed a second spittle wet finger into her tight orifice.

While she fingered Ronnie's anus, Amelia gave little love bites to Ronnie's rounded buttocks. She also gave little licks to Matthew's heavy balls and along his shaft.

"All right, got four fingers in there," Amelia announced a minute later. "How's it feel?"

"Ugh, oh God, incredible," Ronnie grunted as an orgasm welled up in her guts.

"And Matthew's cock is just a bit bigger than that," Amelia said, corkscrewing her fingers in and out of Ronnie's clutching rectum.

She again gave Ronnie's buttocks a few love bites. Then she paused her finger action.

"So? Want Matthew fuck you?" Amelia asked.

"All four fingers? In your butt?" Laci asked, interrupting Ronnie's narrative.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, almost dreamily.

"No!" Laci protested.

"Can show you," Ronnie offered.

She had Laci scoot forward, perching her cute butt at the edge of the sofa cushion. Laci put her feet up on the sofa cushion and peered over her chest as Ronnie knelt on the floor in front of her.

"Uh!" Laci grunted out as Ronnie first licked up and down Laci's bald mound.

"Mm, how you get it so smooth?" Ronnie asked, opening Laci's pussy with her fingers.

Laser," Laci admitted, closing her eyes against the pleasant feelings. "Did my legs and pits too."

Ronnie licked up and down Laci's wet slit a few times, tasting her roommate's heady essences. Then she dipped her head and traced around Laci's anus with her tongue. She smiled as Laci let out a groan of pleasure.

Using her hands, Ronnie spread Laci's buttocks apart and tried to force her tongue into Laci's tightly clenched anus. She lapped insistently and soon Laci began to relax her muscles.

"Mm," both girls moaned.

"Uh, oh," Laci grunted out as Ronnie worked her index finger into Laci's rectum.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, licking up and down Laci's pussy again.

"Oh," Laci sighed as Ronnie's finger slid in and out of her anus.

It was an odd sensation, but it was not an unpleasant sensation. Laci had played with other girls, had allowed a female cousin to lick and finger her pussy to orgasm. Thankfully, Rachelle had not insisted that Laci reciprocate.

Opening her eyes again, Laci peered down and watched Ronnie's pretty face between her splayed thighs. She shivered as Ronnie began to thrust a second finger into her anus.

"Mm, oh God!" Laci barked out as Ronnie sucked on Laci's clitoris.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie agreed, lapping at Laci's excitement.

"Oh God yes," Laci keened in orgasm.

The sensation of having a beautiful woman licking and sucking her pussy, combined with the naughty feeling of fingers sliding in and out of her anus, such a dirty place had Laci shuddering and grunting in small aftershocks after her orgasm had crested. Thankfully, Ronnie backed away from Laci's hypersensitive clitoris.

"Feel good?" Ronnie asked, now twisting the fingers inside of Laci's anus. "Fingers up your ass. Feel good?"

"Uh huh," Laci moaned, eyes shut tightly.

"Yeah?" Ronnie asked and began to lick up and down Laci's pussy lips again.

"Uh huh," Laci agreed.

"'Cause, got all four fingers in you," Ronnie confessed.

"Ugh!" Laci grunted in a second orgasm.

Ronnie fingered and licked Laci to a third orgasm, then slowly licked her way up to Laci's gasping, moaning mouth. Again, the two roommates kissed deeply.

"Ugh!" Laci protested when Ronnie pulled her fingers from Laci's stretched anus.

"Anyway, after Amelia fingered my ass, Mattie greased his dick up," Ronnie said and drank her glass of vodka. "Shit I'm drunk."

"How, do you still, does your brother still fuck you?" Laci asked, reaching over to play with Ronnie's nipples.

"Hmm? Oh yeah," Ronnie giggled. "Amelia? She's pregnant. She and Mattie up and married. Anyway, I call him up, tell him I need some more Nulough's and he comes over."

Laci eyeballed the bottle of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka on the table.

"You need some more Nulough's," Laci announced.

"Not tonight," Ronnie declared. "Shit, I got work tomorrow; I'm on early shift at the store."

"Tomorrow then," Laci agreed and kissed Ronnie again.

Ronnie's hangover was monumental in the morning. Laci, however, looked none the worse for wear as she bounded out of Ronnie's bed and dashed to her own bedroom. Moments later, Laci came out of her bedroom, dressed for the day ahead.

"Ronnie, I am using your pot again," Laci called out as Ronnie sluggishly tottered about, trying to find something to wear.

"Okay," Ronnie croaked out. "Shit, where's my name badge?"

Ronnie located her name badge still attached to her blouse from the previous day. Then she dressed for the day.

"Good bye," Laci called out a moment later.

"Uh huh," Ronnie mumbled, staggering into the kitchen.

Her first thought was to guzzle some of the vodka from Laci's bottle. Sanity intervened; because of her interment at the DeGarde CDU, Ronnie had used up all of her PTO available. Any 'sick' days would come out of her paycheck, and even with a new roommate, Ronnie could ill afford to miss any work.

Instead, Ronnie ate what was left of Laci's morning porridge. Ronnie was surprised that Laci knew how to make grits; Laci had also used bacon grease, along with onions and bell peppers and cheese, creating a hearty gruel indeed.

Strapping on her bicycle helmet, Ronnie gave one last look at the two bottles on the table. She pulled the bicycle down from the ceiling hook and made sure she had her apartment key in her purse before leaving the apartment.

The sweltering heat and the physical exertion of cycling for four miles to the Arrow Court PC Nation store had Ronnie sure she would vomit. Finally, she reached the store and wheeled around to the rear of the building.

"Hey girl," a coworker greeted the gasping, groaning Ronnie. "Damn! When you getting your car back?"

"Got twenty four more meetings got go to, then pay all the court costs," Ronnie said, brushing her hair to get rid of her 'helmet' head.

"Man! Over one DUI?" the other girl asked as they clocked in at their computer kiosks.

"Uh huh, and I was just over the legal limit. I mean, right over. Ass hole could have let me go," Ronnie complained.

After lunch, Ronnie called her brother and asked, with much mugging, if he'd buy her some more Nulough's. She promised him a juicy blow job if he got her the bottle.

"Damn, that was fast," Matthew smiled as he ended the call.

He then called Amelia and told her that Ronnie needed some help at her apartment; he'd be home as soon as he could. Amelia begged him to pick up some potato salad from the Burns & Burns grocery store after he finished with Ronnie.

"I don't know why, Daddy," Amelia giggled happily. "But baby and me got a craving for some of that Cajun potato salad."

"Uh huh, and got a craving for heart burn afterward, right?" Matthew chuckled.

Matthew picked up the potato salad and picked up two fifths of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka, and also picked up a bottle of the green apple flavored, just because it was right next to the bottles of cherry. Driving to Ronnie's apartment, Matthew's cock grew hard, thinking of his sister's juicy blow jobs.

Ever since becoming pregnant, Amelia claimed that giving a blow job gave her indigestion. And lately, she was also claiming that anal sex was uncomfortable.

When the knock sounded at the door, Laci dashed into her bedroom. Ronnie did not bother putting on her clothing; just sauntered to the door nude.

"Hey," she smiled, ushering her brother into the apartment.

"I uh, where's your roommate?" Matthew whispered as Ronnie gave him a wet, noisy kiss.

"Hey Laci! Come see," Ronnie called out. "My brother wants meet you."

"Oh! He's cute!" Laci said, peeking around the doorframe into the living room.

"Cute? He's gorgeous," Ronnie said, kissing Matthew again.

When Laci stepped out, nude, Matthew almost loosed a torrent of semen into his briefs. Ronnie did the introductions while pulling the plastic bags from Matthew's hands.

"Three? Oh, green apple? You ever have that?" Ronnie asked, pulling the fifths of alcohol from the bags.

"Uh no, but it was..." Matthew stammered, unable to tear his eyes from the attractive, nude roommate.