Vodka: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

With one more kiss at the door, Matthew promised he would return as soon as he could. Then Ronnie shut the door and drank some more of the vodka, straight from the bottle.

"Wonder if Nulough's ever thought of making sperm flavored vodka," Ronnie giggled drunkenly.

A quick check of her income versus expenses showed Ronnie that she did need a roommate. Shortly afterward, Laci Dejanovich moved in.

Both Laci and Matthew hid their smirks when Ronnie introduced them. Neither one told Ronnie that they already knew one another. Matthew did not disclose that Laci had been the one to introduce him to anal sex.

Matthew was truly heartbroken when his younger sister died, even if Ronnie's death meant that the two million dollar settlement their attorney had secured would now be all his. He felt an incredible guilt; he and Amelia had been the ones to introduce Ronnie to alcohol. And, he had continued to supply his sister with the Nulough's she'd come to crave.

The guilt and heartbreak over Ronnie's death was still fresh in Matthew's mind when he gave Amelia a gentle nudge that sent her careening down the stairs, head first. He had intended to break things off with the beautiful, sweet, but slightly boring blonde. Matthew had intended to extricate himself from Amelia's grasp and bring Laci Dejanovich to his apartment. Then Amelia had announced her pregnancy.

A few nights after they buried Matthew Nelson Hunter Junior, Matthew mashed up ten of the prescribed anti-anxiety tablets and stirred a little of the powder into some Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka. Amelia drank it down gratefully and held out her glass for more. Matthew stirred in more of the powder and Amelia promptly drained that as well.

Amelia was nearly incoherent as Matthew dragged her up the stairs and into their bathroom. She protested as he undressed her; she wasn't in the mood for sex.

Holding her under the bubbles was not difficult. Amelia groggily flailed, trying to rise. Toward the end, her flailing became much more energetic, more frenzied. Then, she slumped down and was still.

Matthew and Laci waited a few months before marrying. For Matthew, the wait had been excruciating. Laci only smiled and assured him, she would make the wait worth his while.

When Matthew came home and saw Laci's black eye, he fussed over her. She smiled and accepted the ice pack and again explained, she had been emptying the dishwasher, turned to put a coffee mug into the cabinet, and struck the cabinet door, face first.

"Your Mardi Gras 2012 coffee mug, I am afraid, did not survive," Laci admitted.

"My... Shit! Aw, just fucking great," Matthew whined. "Ronnie got that for me."

"Oh, I am so sorry, Mattie," Laci cried out.

Three weeks after Laci's black eye, Matthew had a visit from two police officers, asking him about a split lip. They also questioned him about Laci's black eye.

Arriving home, Matthew did see Laci's split lip. She angrily shrilled about the receptionist at her place of work not minding her own business. She was sorry that Matthew had to endure the questioning, the accusations because of her own clumsiness.

Then she smiled a seductive smile. She suggested a little game of 'hide and seek' and promised him her ass as his prize if he found her.

"But you must give me, um, two minutes? Yes, two minutes to hide," Laci said, raising the hem of her skirt, showing Matthew her lack of panties.

She giggled and scampered up the stairs as Matthew began to count out loud. When he reached one hundred and twenty, Matthew climbed the stairs.

He could hear murmuring. He opened the door of the second bedroom, the room that was going to be the nursery and the murmuring became louder.

A glance under the bed revealed nothing. A quick glance into the attached bathroom showed nothing.

Opening the closet, Matthew saw Laci's high heeled shoes sticking out from underneath the winter clothing hung in this closet.

Playfully, he grabbed Laci's feet

"Ah ha!" Matthew shouted, triumphantly. "Now I've got you!"

Matthew pulled Laci out from under the coats by her feet. He saw that Laci had her cell phone in her right hand. Then he saw the .32 snub nose in her left hand.

>>.<<

The flight from the Lafayette airport was routed to the Atlanta airport. From Atlanta, Laci flew to Chicago, then boarded the International flight. By the time the flight landed in Porasch, Poland, Laci was exhausted.

In an airport restroom, Laci relieved her aching bladder. Then, she checked her makeup in the brightly lighted mirror.

Exhaustion had put dark circles around her beautiful eyes. Laci checked her left eye and saw no remnants of the black eye.

She had knelt on the carpeted floor of their bedroom, made sure that she was at the correct height for the bathroom doorknob. Then, steeling herself, Laci had gripped the door and swung it with all her might.

"Fuck!" she cried out, almost blacking out from the pain

Laci got to her feet too quickly. She banged her knee into the half-open door by accident. But it gave her an awkward gait, one that drew attention, just as the dark glasses and bruise drew attention.

Then, when the black eye began to fade, Laci stood by her bathroom door, puckered her lips, and swung the door again. Whitney's call to the police put the final pieces of Laci's plan into place.

With a final nod of approval, Laci left the airport's bathroom. She wheeled the one suitcase she'd brought with her; the rest of her belongings were being shipped to Trimblin, Poland.

From Porasch, Laci boarded the train that would take her to Trimblin, where her mother and step-father lived. On the train, a beautiful curly headed brunette admired Laci's American jeans and American tennis shoes.

The girl had curly brown hair, deep brown eyes. Her smile was a shy one when she saw that Laci had caught her admiring Laci's clothing.

The girl's brother joined the girl a moment later. He had the same curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. He did look over at Laci, did admire the American clothing. Then he and his sister engaged in furtive whispers, hushed giggles. The whispers and giggles became touches, gropes.

Laci had heard about Susan Hunter's death. She heard about the lawsuit that Matthew Hunter had filed on behalf of himself and Ronnie Hunter. Since Matthew Hunter had a cell phone plan with PC Nation, it was not difficult for Laci to trace Matthew Hunter.

'Bumping' into Matthew was not difficult; she simply followed him from Thibodaux Investments to Burns & Burns grocery store. In the store, Laci struck up a conversation with the handsome young man.

Furtive whispers and hushed giggles quickly turned into gentle touches, open caresses. For his 'help' in loading her groceries into her car, Laci gave Matthew a blow job.

"And you help me bring groceries in? I fuck you," Laci promised the handsome curly headed man.

Amelia's pregnancy did stymie a speedy conclusion to Laci's goals. Besides, there was the matter of Matthew's sister, the other half of the lawsuit.

In just the few days that Laci had spent with Ronnie, she had become fond of the eighteen year old woman. She had enjoyed making love with Ronnie, and had enjoyed Ronnie's friendship as well.

But Ronnie was the means to an end. Matthew had removed Vanessa so that Laci could move into the apartment. Then Laci had encouraged Ronnie's drinking.

"Whew! God, I'm drunk!" Ronnie slurred and giggled, getting to unsteady feet.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," Laci cooed.

Laci held Ronnie, nude breasts to nude breasts. She pulled Ronnie forward, pulled Ronnie to her left, until her heel felt the paper clip she'd hooked to a thread of the worn shag carpet. She gave Ronnie a soft kiss.

Ronnie had not even made a sound when Laci shoved her backward. Her mouth had opened slightly, her eyes had opened wide. But Ronnie had not uttered a squeak when her head slammed, hard, into the table.

Checking for a pulse, Laci found none. She nodded in satisfaction, then bent to retrieve the paper clip from the carpet.

Laci calmly dressed, pulled the nearly empty liner from the kitchen garbage can and went to the apartment dumpster. Upon returning to the apartment, Laci then placed her frantic 911 call.

The train's rocking began to slow; they were approaching a bridge. The brother and sister now had a coat draped over the boy's lap. Laci smirked as she saw the coat give several small 'hops' and the boy's eyes rolled back.

Laci looked out the window, watching the brother and sister in the reflection of the window. The sister looked around, saw that no one was watching, and dipped her head underneath the coat.

"Yes," the brother hissed out loud.

Trimblin!" the conductor called out a moment later. "Next stop, Trimblin."

"Careful," Laci warned as she collected her suitcase.

The brother and sister looked up as they rearranged their clothing. They had guilty looks on their faces as they regarded Laci.

"You should be careful," Laci said. "Incest can be dangerous."

Then Laci let a giggle escape.

THE END

(And now...the rest.)

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read comments. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that take the time to 'Favorite' my words.

I do not read emails.

Nulough's is pronounced 'New Lows' as if you are drinking this slop, you have reached a new low in your alcohol consumption.

Dr. Whitmore, from the DeGarde CDU is a character first introduced in 'Upheaval' in the Loving Wives category.

Brian Hampton, Laci's roommate is a character from 'Under A Cold Sky' in the Group Sex category.

Michelle, the executive assistant is a character from 'Kneel' in the Mature category. Thibodaux Investments, Matthew Hunter's place of employment was also introduced in that same story.

Glen Simone, Susan Hunter's boyfriend, the man that was with her at the time of her death is a character first introduced in the series 'The Broussard Sisters' in Group Sex. He is prominently displayed in 'One Old Fool' in the Loving Wives category. And knowing Glen Simone, he did not pay one dime for the Mexican fishing excursion. Therefore, he would not be entitled to any of the money collected from the lawsuits.

Daniel Eischenbach is a character from 'On The Couch' in the Gay Male category. In that tale, he was a Pre-Law student. To date, his most famous court case was as attorney for Charles Mouton in 'Week Of The Big Five-Oh' in the Mature category.

Now, take one jigger of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka, mix with one jigger of Nulough's Root Beer flavored Vodka, add two jiggers of regular vodka, over ice and shake well. Then pour this crap down the drain and go make yourself a real drink.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers