Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this!" she said, feigning that she just happened to come across it. "OMG, These guys get paid for giving people spankings right here in the city."

Emma barely looked up from her device. "Yea, you really should do that," she replied.

"What! Are you kidding? Yuck!"

"Don't yuck me," Emma replied, still looking at her iPad, "we both know you are a spanko, Come on, we used to live together. Do you think I never heard the smacking noises in your bathroom? Do you think I didn't wonder why we've watched 50 Shades of Grey so many times? Duh." Emma put down her iPad and looked Emma in the eye. "Look I understand needs like this. I lived most of my life having needs that I couldn't fulfill. If you need this you should do it." She paused. "But do it smartly. Let's not get you in any trouble."

While she was embarrassed about how much Emma knew about her secret life, she felt good that it was Emma and not someone else. Emma was always open-minded and never seemed to judge her. It was like a giant weight had been lifted.

"So should I call them?"

-------------------------------------

Dale and Sadie were sitting in the office when the phone rang. They had just finished meeting with the typical client, a nervous young man who became so taken with Sadie that he paid the usual high fee to come back later in the week for an over-the-knee hand spanking. Hand spankings weren't Sadie's favorite as they were too personal. Something about having a stranger leaning against her legs and her bare hand on his bottom was uncomfortable for her. But a lot of guys like that and Sadie knew it was good money so she continued doing it.

Dale picked up the phone, "Hi this is The Rose, can I help you?" There was silence. Either a nervous guy would start talking or there would be a disconnect. Dale always waited until one or the other occurred.

Finally, there was a sound from the other end of the call. It was a very scared girl. "Are you the people who do....." Dale knew the hesitation well. They never wanted to say the next word.

"Spankings?" he replied.

Sadie listened to Dale's side of the conversation with interest He was great at getting people out of their shells and talking. Within minutes he was busy setting up an appointment for an exploratory visit.

When he hung up the phone, he looked at Sadie, smiled, and said, "We got a girl!"

-------------------------------------------

Since Millie had her speaker on, Emma had heard the whole conversation. Both girls liked how calm and reassuring the guy on the phone had been. After only a few minutes Millie felt comfortable telling him secrets that she had kept for so long. She was now out to Emma and to this guy she had never met. The sense of relief was balanced by a fear of what she was getting herself into.

Even though she had often spanked herself, Millie had rarely had anyone else do this to her. Her parents weren't spankers and when she dared bring it up with a guy, it was usually a turn-off. She had talked her last boyfriend into spanking her but he was so nervous about hurting her that his whacks were less powerful than her self-spankings. He broke up with her soon after.

With the phone still in Millie's hand, the two girls stared at each other. It was obvious that fear was replacing the relief that she had earlier. "Have you ever been paddled?" Millie asked weakly.

"Nope, but they paddled in my high school. Lots of kids got it. In fact," she continued, "and don't tell anyone I told you this, my step-sister, Jaime, got the paddle there.

Millie's eyes widened. She had met Jaime many times and she couldn't believe that she would ever do anything that would put her in that kind of situation. A warmth came over her as she pictured Jaime leaning over a desk and being spanked with a large paddle.

"Oh, and by the way, Jaime and her brother Billy are coming up at the end of the month. Billy has a game here on that Sunday and we figured we would spend the long weekend together. You've never met Billy, right? Of course, you haven't. Well, he was my friend's brother and now he's my stepbrother. Geez, how weird is that?"

Millie was barely listening to Emma's rambling but she did pick up that her step-siblings were coming to the city. She had never met Billy. All she knew about him was that he had been a baseball player in high school who got picked up by the professional league and now was playing minor league baseball in his hometown.

She did know Jaime pretty well. In their early years of college. Millie would often spend breaks at Emma's house because her family lived up north and getting home wasn't an option. She and Jaime shared one thing and that was their crush on Emma's father. Mason Marshal was a tall handsome man who looked too young to have a college-aged daughter. And aside from being handsome, he loved talking with Emma's friends most of whom melted in front of him. Jaime and Millie were no different. Millie often remembered the time that she had let Emma and her mother go off on a mother-daughter shopping day. Millie put on her skimpiest bikini and hoped that Mason would come out of the pool, talk with her and maybe even stare at her body.

Millie needed to change the subject back to the phone call she had just made. "Will you come with me?"

"With you? Where?

"To the meeting.... with the guy." She was suddenly nervous again. " I need you there, you know, to save me from being drugged and raped.

The first visit was to be what Dale called an exploratory meeting. Dale and Sadie would meet with Millie to determine what kind of spanking she wanted. "To set the scene" were the words he used. He had explained to her that there were lots of ways to do this and he wanted to make sure that he gave her everything that she wanted.

The meeting had been set for Wednesday at 7 PM. This gave the girls time to get home from work, change and walk to the address that Millie had dutifully placed on her phone. When they reached the address and looked at the building they both stared at the door for a moment.

"Do you really want to do this?" Emma asked her friend.

Millie thought for a moment before responding. "Yes. I want this more than anything I have wanted in a long time. I need this."

"Then here we go, baby!" Emma looked at the bank of buttons near the door. There was one with a crooked plastic strip that read "#104 - The Rose." She held her finger up to it. "You sure?" Millie nodded her head and Emma's finger pushed against the button.

-------------------------------------

When she answered the door, Sadie was surprised to find herself staring at not one but two girls standing on the stoop. The girls stared back. They were expecting a man, not a tall woman with long red hair.

"Is one of you Millie?" Sadie asked.

"That would be me. Is this.... the Rose?" Millie responded hesitantly. It felt like The Rose was a code word and that if the woman didn't respond properly they would simply run off.

Feeling all the tension Emma blurted out nervously, "I'm here for moral support. You see she's never done anything like this before and ah ah, we thought it would be safest if we, you know, came here together..." Emma only stopped when she felt Millie grab her arm to shut her up. "Oh I'm Emma by the way and I am not into this stuff - here for moral support only."

"It's nice to meet both of you. My name is Sadie and I am one of the owners of The Rose. Please come in."

As the three women walked down the hall toward the office, Millie felt a sense of calm. She had expected a pervy old man. The fact that a woman was there made it feel safe. And Sadie had a calming aura about her.

Once inside the studio, the girls met Dale and immediately liked him as much as Sadie. Aside from being young, just a little older than the girls, he was also amazingly handsome.

Dale ushered everyone into the conference room where they all found chairs. Sadie offered drinks and the girls declined. They knew enough to never take drinks from strangers. Once they were settled Dale looked Millie in the eye and asked the question that he always opened with. "Millie, why are you here?"

The question flustered Millie and she felt her face redden. For a moment she wanted to say that she shouldn't be here. She thought about getting up and walking out the door instead of answering the question. Finally, she responded looking down at the table. "I need to be punished."

"Why?"

Millie raised her head and looked Dale in the eye before responding. "I honestly don't know why. I just need it really badly" She felt strong saying the words out loud.

"OK, that is good. We can help you. Let's talk about what this punishment would look like"

This started a conversation that was refreshing for Millie. She talked about her voices, her self-spanking sessions, and her fantasies. Sadie asked if she watched porn and, even in front of Emma, she had no trouble admitting that she did. That had been a secret that she never really shared with anyone.

Sadie asked Millie to describe her favorite punishment video and Millie had no problem responding. She described in great detail the story of a girl getting a notice that she had been sentenced to receive corporal punishment. As she described the story Millie felt herself getting aroused. She stopped and turned to her friend. "Emma would you mind stepping out for a few minutes"

Emma was hurt at first. She was enjoying the conversation but she understood Millie's need for a little privacy. As she closed the door behind her, she heard Millie boldly say. "OK, I know what I want to do."

Emma sat in a small hallway chair wanting desperately to know what was going on with her best friend. When the three finally came out Emma jumped up and rejoined the group. Millie hugged both Sadie and Dale and thanked them. Sadie also hugged Emma and said that she was a good friend to come with her.

As the two girls left the building Millie was beaming. And Emma could not have been more curious to learn what was going on. "Tell me, tell me tell me! What's happening? Are you going to do it? When? How is it going to happen?"

"Too many questions all at once, Emma. Slow down"

"But there is so much I need to know. I'm dying here! You're glowing. Why are you glowing?"

Millie responded calmly hoping that it would also calm her friend. "There is a coffee shop across the street. Let's go get something."

--------------------------------------------

Once they were situated in a booth Millie was ready to tell her friend the plan. Millie explained that it was going to be a judicial paddling scene. She would be locked onto a special bench that would hold her steady while she received a paddling. As she described the scene to her friend the excitement started to drain and fear was taking over.

"Oh, and did I tell you? I will also be stark naked."

"Naked?" Emma responded much too loudly causing other diners to look her way. Both girls blushed and leaned toward each other. "You are going to be naked and tied down? Are you crazy?"

"Um, maybe I am" Millie responded weakly. "Did I make a mistake?

"If you did, you don't have to go."

"Well, I sorta paid for it already."

"How much?"

"You know my mortgage? About half of that. she said sheepishly. And they were pretty clear that there would be no refunds if I chickened out."

"So when is this supposed to happen?"

"Uhh, that's the other thing. I don't know. Sometime in the next four weeks, I am supposed to get a delivery with all the details. They said it could be as early as tomorrow or as late as a month. Oh my God," she said slowly as she realized that her life was now in turmoil. "Emma, I'm scared."

-------------------------------------

Across the street at the Rose, Dale, and Sadie were excited. They had a customer who was willing to pay top dollar and also paid extra to have a messenger deliver her instructions. They put the date that they had planned for on their calendar with a reminder to write up the notice that the messenger would deliver to her a few days before. With that done they began planning out the scene. They decided that they would make use of the small spanking bench and the portable prison that they had in their property closet.

"How about handcuffs?" Dale asked.

Sadie didn't have to think about it. "Definitely. That girl will look hot standing naked in a pair of cuffs!"

-------------------------------------

That evening, Millie was home alone and found herself staring at the front door of her condo. What if it came tonight? she wondered. She knew that it could happen at any time day or night. She didn't know if it was right or wrong but she did give them both her home and work addresses. The message could appear in either place at any time.

The next week was hell for Millie and she made sure it was hell for her best friend as well. She called Emma many times a day to tell her that nothing had happened. Emma worried about her the first week but got tired of it by the second. Besides she was getting her condo ready for her step-sister and step-brother to come to town that weekend. She was especially excited to see Jaime, her former high school best friend, and current step-sister. It would be good to see Billy as well but she never really had a relationship with him. He was a jock and that wasn't her thing.

By Thursday of the third week, Emma was sure that the whole thing was a scam and that she had been robbed by the overly nice couple. After work, she dragged Emma to the coffee shop where they sat at the window watching for activity coming from the building. All was too quiet so Emma ran across the street to look at the door buzzers. She half expected the name to be gone from #104. It was still there so she pressed the button hard and then ran around the corner as Millie watched from her secluded spot in the coffee shop. The door opened and she saw it was Dale. She wanted to run outside and yell at him. "When are you going to come to get me?" Instead, she just sat there. They hadn't run off with her money and she guessed that the scene was still on.

It was the next day at work when it happened. Millie was working with her team on a new project. Conversations moved from the project to the long weekend plans. Some members of the team were standing over her shoulder looking at the graphics on her computer. Suddenly it beeped and there was an Instant Message. "Messenger for you at Reception"

One of the other girls in the group guessed that she was getting flowers and made a sly remark about a secret lover. Millie knew that wasn't it. Her heart stopped. She knew what the messenger had for her.

When she walked down the steps to the reception desk she saw a guy with a bike helmet in one hand and a large envelope in the other. He saw her coming and looked at the writing on the envelope. "Millie Sowton?" He asked.

Millie could barely breathe. "Yes, that would be me," she mumbled looking at the floor.

Millie knew better than to open the envelope at reception so she hurried back to her desk. The others had wandered away so she had some privacy as she pulled the official-looking 8x10 sheet out.

In large letters at the top, it said, DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS and below that, SUMMONS TO APPEAR. She looked around to see if anyone was watching before reading on.

Dear Ms. Sowton,

Your case has been reviewed by the court and a sentence has been determined. You are to surrender yourself for punishment on SUNDAY MAY 24TH. Please arrive at 1415 Salve Street Suite 104 no later than 3:00 PM. There will be no appeals to this decision.

Punishment: 18 strokes

Instrument: State-approved wooden paddle.

You are to bring nothing in with you other than this document which you will surrender upon entry to the building. You are advised not to bring jewelry or any other valuables to the office and cell phones are strictly prohibited.

Signed.

Jacqueline Matters

Clerk of Court

Below the signature was another note in italics

At any point during the punishment, you may use the safe phrase RED FIRE ENGINE. This will immediately end the scene.

Her stomach dropped. This was really happening and it was happening this weekend. The timing couldn't be worse. Emma's siblings were coming tomorrow and the plan was to attend Billy's game on Sunday. That wasn't going to happen now. Could she ask them to move the punishment? The voice in her head suddenly appeared and told her that the answer was no. She knew that she had no control over this matter. The only other option would be to not show up at all. She would lose her money and would most likely never fulfill her deep need. She texted her friend Emma.

Millie: It is happening.

Emma knew exactly what that meant.

Emma: When?

Millie: Sunday afternoon. No game for me.

Emma sent back a crying face which Millie took as both Emma's sadness over the timing but also represented what she thought she would be doing on Sunday afternoon.

-------------------------------------

Jaime met up with her brother on Saturday morning. Billy had received permission from his coach to travel on his own and not take the bus with the other players. The coach was always good about things like this. He liked Billy and did whatever he could to keep him around. He knew that Billy, as well as most of the other players, would never make it in professional ball. One by one they would drop out and become high school coaches, car salesmen, or real estate agents. The options weren't great for minor league players.

They both lived in apartments in the town where they grew up. Jaime was a guidance counselor at the high school where she had attended many years before. She still remembered her days there, both the good ones and the bad ones. Most were good memories but whenever she went into the office she still felt the chill of being there one Friday afternoon near the end of the school year. Even after all the years that had gone by she couldn't seem to shake the memory whenever she entered the office.

Years earlier Jaime had stepped into that same office to receive the only punishment that she had received in high school. She was brought into an office where she received a paddling that she would never forget. Although many of the details had faded over time, the one person that she remembered from that day was Alice Doverman. Alice had been a secretary at the time and had both ushered her into the punishment room and helped her after it was over. She remembered Alice because she was the Assistant Principal when she started work. In fact, Jaime almost didn't apply for the job when she learned Alice would be her interviewer but her friend Emma told her to put on her big girl pants and go for it. Through the interview and hiring process, Alice never mentioned anything about that day but it was obvious to Jaime that the memory was shared. Jaime thanked Emma many times for pushing her into applying. She loved her job at the school.

Jaime and her brother Billy hadn't spent a lot of time together since their parents split up several years ago. They were both in college at the time and each took different sides in the split up. Billy was angry with his mother for running off with Emma's father. His sister had a different view of the whole thing. She had always liked Mason and even had a crush on him through her high school years. It was Mason who consoled her after her school paddling by telling her how he had been paddled at the same school many years before. Jaime had always loved her father but felt he was weak and wouldn't ever stand up for himself. It was obvious that her mom needed something more and Mason Marshall was good for her.

It was a three-hour trip to the city and the two talked about many things. Billy loved talking baseball and Jaime put up with it. She had little interest in the game but had learned many details and strategies from her brother over the years. As a high school student, Jaime was forced to attend almost every game with her family and while she mostly waited for the 9th inning to end she did pick up enough to have a decent conversation with her brother.