Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of silence, Billy said, "I'm not sure how I feel about seeing Emma"

From the driver's seat, Jaime glanced at him. She knew what he was going to say.

"I mean I'm still sort of angry with her." He paused hoping his sister would say something. When she didn't, he corrected himself. "Well maybe not her but her family. They messed us up." Another pause. Jaime was good at this dtype of conversation. She was a guidance counselor after all. She knew when to stay quiet and let the truth come out. "OK I am not mad at Emma or the family but I am mad at Mr. Marshall. He stole our mother from us. I just don't know how I am going to deal with seeing Emma knowing what her dad did."

It was now time for Jaime to jump in. "OK Billy, let's remember that it wasn't all Mr. Marshall. Mom was in on this too and you know that. Do you remember how they always looked at each other when we had those pool parties? It was obvious that they belonged together. We just didn't know it at the time." Now it was her turn to pause. "And you cannot be mad at Emma. Remember she is my lifelong friend and now she is also our sister."

---------------------------------------------

That same Saturday morning, Millie was alone in her condo worrying. Had she made a bit mistake with this plan to get herself punished? It sounded so stupid right now. She had paid someone, someone she didn't know, to hurt her. She tried to conjure up that voice in her head but it was not coming. Maybe she should cancel and just lose the money. She could go to the game with Emma and her stepsister. She could chalk this up to a giant mistake. She did what she always did when there was a big decision to be made. She called Emma.

As soon as Emma answered the phone, Millie dove right in, "I don't know what to do. I think I need to cancel. Why am I so stupid? Emma, I'm so scared!"

Emma had been cleaning her condo in preparation for her guests but when she heard her friend's anxiety she stopped and plopped down on the sofa. "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, honey. Take a breath. Look when we went over there you told me that you needed this. It was deep down in your soul. Do you still feel this way?"

Millie was crying now, "Yes bu-but"

"But you're scared. That is OK you are supposed to be scared right now. It is part of the whole thing. Why do you think you had them deliver the news to you that way? It was to scare you. Enjoy it. It is what you want, what you need." After hearing Millie's calm voice she went on. "Look, Billy and Jaime will be arriving this afternoon. Let's all plan to get together at The Sauce for dinner and drinks. It will get your mind off of this."

"You won't tell them about this will you?"

"Of course not! I would never do that. This is your thing. You own it and I am proud of you for owning it"

After talking with Emma, Millie was calmer. The idea of a plan for the evening helped. It gave her something to think about. When her mind did go back to the impending punishment she embraced it. This was what she wanted. She wanted to be scared. When she realized this she found the voice coming back into her head. "You deserve this and you know why." At the voice's command, she pulled out the punishment document and read it again. Her heart beat quickly as she placed it on the refrigerator and put a magnet on each corner. And there it sat, a grim reminder of tomorrow's punishment to be seen every time she walked into the kitchen

-------------------------------------

The Sauce was a restaurant & bar that Millie and Emma frequented often. The last time Jaime was in town the three girls got bombed there. They ended up walking to Emma's and crashing on the floor even though there were plenty of beds. The Sauce had good food and a casual atmosphere. The servers were good about letting you hang out at the table after dinner. Of course, they would always keep the drinks coming and would quietly run up a good-sized tab. The young professionals who spent time there could afford it.

As always Millie was late. She immediately saw Emma and Jaime sitting together in a booth on the side wall. As she walked up she also saw a guy sitting across from them. Her first thought was that he was gorgeous. His dark hair was just a bit long and his shirt a bit tight but mostly she noticed his deep blue eyes as he looked at her. Millie almost melted right there on the floor.

Jaime and Emma noticed this right away and before Millie had a chance to introduce them, Billy said "Hi you must be Emma. I'm Billy. Come. Sit."

Millie did what she was told and sat down next to him. The two started talking, ignoring the two girls across from them. And by the end of dinner, she told herself that she was madly in love.

When Billy got up to hit the men's room the two girls leaned forward in unison.

"Hi! Remember us?!" whispered Emma.

"I think someone likes my brother" sang Jaime

Millie blushed and looked down at the table. She had no words to respond.

After dinner, Emma and Jaime slid away from the table. Millie saw them up at the bar. She knew they were giving her and Billy space to get together and she appreciated that they left them alone. The two talked about everything from movies to sports. When they got to baseball, she thought perhaps Billy might not ever leave the topic. She didn't know much about baseball but decided she wanted to learn as much as she could as fast as she could.

Billy couldn't drink the night before a game so he was limited to seltzer. Millie nursed a glass of white wine knowing that she didn't want to end up drunk in front of this handsome and sober guy. When he finished his seltzer he started to get up asking her if she wanted another wine.

"You know I have seltzer at my house. And wine."

"Is it as good as this seltzer?" he asked jokingly.

"Oh I bet it has more fizz to it"

"Fizz it izz," he said getting up out of his seat.

The two walked up to Emma and Jaime who were still sitting at the bar. Millie talked to Emma while Billy talked to his sister. There was a round of teasing which ended with the couple walking away and hearing Emma yell, way too loud, "Don't forget to use protection you two!" This drew stares and a few hoots from the others at the bar.

Millie became quiet during the walk home. She was thinking about the next day. She wanted to go to the baseball game and watch Billy play. Thinking about why she couldn't go made her stomach start to churn again. While the other girls were in the stands watching Billy play she would be receiving a punishment that she had asked for.

Neither Millie nor Billy thought about wine or seltzer when they arrived at her condo. This was a good thing because Millie had neither. She had been aware of that when she talked him into leaving the bar but didn't care. They bypassed the kitchen and went straight to the bedroom where they furiously undressed each other and fell onto the bed not bothering to pull down the covers or push off the multitude of pillows that Millie had gently placed there in the morning.

Later that night Billy awoke to find them both under the covers. He was thirsty and wandered into the kitchen while Millie slept. He found a glass in the cupboard and went to the freezer to look for ice. It was there that he saw the summons from the Department of Corrections magnetically attached to the fridge. The words "18 strokes" and "wooden paddle" jumped out at him. He couldn't believe that this was true. No place in America allowed this type of punishment. At least he had never heard of it. He remembered long ago seeing his sister's bruised bottom after she was paddled.

Leaving his unused glass behind, Billy went back to Millie and crawled in next to the sleeping girl. He lay awake wondering what the hell was going on with her until finally, he drifted off.

When they both awoke in the morning Billy was ready to go again. When they were done Billy tried to find a way to ask her about the notice on her refrigerator and Millie tried to balance the warmth and comfort of being in bed with Billy with her fears as to what was ahead for the day.

Billy broke the silence with, "Emma said you can't come to the game today. I was hoping to see you in the stands."

"Yeah, I got something" was all Millie could respond with.

"So you're going on a date?"

"Nope. No dates today." she replied with a smile, "Well, unless you want to go out tonight?" After having said that she wished she could pull it back. She didn't know whether she would be able to go out tonight. Would she be in too much pain?

"Maybe. I would like to see you again." Looking at the clock Billy realized that he would have to get moving to be at the stadium on time. The other players would all be arriving from the hotel shortly and he didn't want to anger the coach by being late; especially when he had been given special permission to travel alone.

As they were dressing, Emma asked if he wanted some breakfast before he left.

"No, we usually have a team breakfast before a game," he responded. As soon as he was dressed, they kissed as if they were an old married couple and he headed for the door. Millie was still in the bedroom when he went by the kitchen and took a quick picture of the summons on the fridge.

Billy wanted to stop at Emma's and ask her what this summons was all about. He wanted to ask if Millie was in trouble. Was it some sort of a joke? He would have had time to stop but something kept him from doing so. Instead, he headed straight to the stadium to meet up with his team still wondering what was going on with this beautiful girl that he had just met.

-------------------------------------

Millie was in heaven. She didn't let herself think about the punishment that was to take place later in the day. Instead, she thought about Billy and what a wonderful time they had last night. She continued in her dreamy state until she arrived at the kitchen and saw the summons standing at attention on the door. Her heart stopped. Had he seen it? Oh God, what would he think? Why would she be so stupid as to leave that on the refrigerator? It should have been hidden away somewhere where no one could see it. What was she thinking?

She did the only thing she knew how to do in situations like this. She retrieved her phone from her room and then went back into the kitchen where she pulled the spatula from the drawer then went to the dining room and closed the shades. Leaning over the table she gave herself 12 slaps across her bottom as hard as she could. When she finished she heard the voice in her head say she deserved more and took another dozen. When she waddled into the corner her bottom was bright red and she started to cry - not just for her sore bottom but because of how she had been so stupid as to leave that piece of paper out for anyone to see.

After her self-spanking and corner time, Millie realized that she had absolutely nothing to do until her appointment later in the afternoon. She didn't want to spend the day worrying about her punishment but could think of nothing else. Because she had worked with Dale and Sadie to set the scene she pretty much knew what was going to happen. What she didn't know was how she would feel going through it and how much 18 strokes of a wooden panel would hurt when being applied by someone other than herself.

She tried reading but that didn't help and browsing the internet landed her on spanking sites which scared her even more. At 1:00 PM she went to the city's online sports site and started following the game. She could see that Billy was starting at first base and imagined him standing there in his uniform. Of course, she had no idea what his team uniform looked like and didn't know enough about baseball to even imagine being there. She noted to herself that she needed to go to a professional baseball game sometime soon. She smiled as she imagined herself sitting in the front row cheering for Billy and seeing him wave back to her in the stands.

Then her smile faded. She could have been there today had it not been for this self-imposed punishment. Without knowing it she had put her kinky inner voice ahead of her real life. Tears came to her eyes as she thought about it. She needed to be punished for this and determined that this afternoon's punishment was for just that.

The baseball website told her that they were in the seventh inning stretch when it was time for her to leave. Billy's team was losing and there was something on the site about Billy having had two errors. Millie wasn't sure what that meant but errors couldn't be a good thing. She grabbed the summons which was still hanging in its place and went out the door, dressed in loose sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Normally she wouldn't be seen like this but today she needed to be comfortable - especially for the walk home.

As instructed she wore no jewelry and didn't carry her phone. The jewelry was no problem but she felt nervous being out on the street without a phone. What if something happened? What if she needed Emma? She told herself she could do this. There was a time before cell phones but she barely remembered it. She would be OK.

As she walked she thought about how she looked forward to seeing Sadie again. Dale was nice too but she had a special feeling about Sadie. Her mind wandered back to her visit earlier where she was so encouraging and loving. The voice was also with her on the walk. "You know you need this and you know why you need this. Take your punishment."

-------------------------------------

Sadie and Dale were well prepped for the afternoon session. They were dressed for their parts, Sadie with a slightly tired uniform that managed to make her look official and Dale simply in a white shirt and khakis pants. They had the little prison cell set up in the corner with a folding chair in it.

"Do you think she's gonna show?" Dale asked his partner.

"I think so. She sounded like she really wanted it."

"Yea but we have had more girl no-shows than guys." As he said it they both heard the door chime ring.

"OK places! Let's do this!" said Sadie getting herself into her role.

Sadie pulled open the door and saw Millie standing in front of her. Sadie looked happy to see her which was not what Sadie wanted. Before Millie even had a chance to say hello Sadie grunted. "Are you Miss Sowton?"

Millie giggled, "Yes, of course, I am"

Millie's smile suddenly disappeared as Sadie grabbed her by the arm and roughly walked her down the hall. The grip on Millie's arm hurt and she struggled to get away which only made Sadie hold her tighter.

Once they were in the office Sadie made her stand back to the wall. "Your summons?" she asked. Millie pulled it from her pocket, unfolded it, and handed it to her. Sadie reviewed it as if she had never seen it before. "Do you understand about the safe phrase at the bottom of this notice?

"Yes, ma'am" Millie responded, feeling a sudden need to be polite and formal even though Sadie was close to her same age.

"If you use this phrase, everything stops and you leave immediately. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am"

Sadie wasn't the same person she had remembered. Sadie had been so nice before and now she was being a bitch. She knew that Sadie was playing a role but she hadn't expected her to be so mean.

Sadie looked over the summons again. "OK 18 strokes; wooden paddle. Turn and face the wall Ms. Sowton."

Millie turned and immediately felt Sadie's hands patting her down all over her body. She then pulled Millie's arms behind her back and before she realized what had happened, Millie was handcuffed. She hadn't expected that.

After being told to sit, Sadie left the room without another word. The room was quiet and empty and after a few minutes, Millie started feeling nervous. She wanted to yell out "Is anyone there? Sadie? Someone?" but she remained quiet.

Millie had never been in handcuffs before. It was amazingly painful abd she had no control over her body. All her defenses had been taken away from her.

It was ten minutes before Sadie reappeared with a plastic bin. Sadie knew it had been exactly ten minutes because she had timed it. She and Dale thought that it was the right amount of time to make the girl extremely nervous.

"Stand"

Millie stood, arms still clasped behind her. Sadie turned her toward the wall and undid the cuffs and then turned her around again.

"OK let's lose the clothes."

"You want me to undress?" Millie knew she would be naked for the punishment. It was part of her plan but it still didn't make sense the way Sadie said it.

"Yes," Sadie replied bluntly. Get all those clothes off and put them in this bucket.

Millie looked around the room. "Here?"

"Yes here! Right now. You should know that I am authorized to provide additional punishment if you cause any trouble."

Millie had thought that she would be going into a bathroom or a changing room to undress privately. She realized that she had no choice and pulled her shirt up over her head. She then kicked her shoes off and then pulled off her pants. Before going any further she looked around the room again half expecting to see someone else watching her. She was breathing hard and beginning to feel hot as she removed her bra and panties leaving her totally and completely naked with Sadie looking up and down her body.

Without saying a word Sadie turned Millie back toward the wall. At that point, she saw the red on her ass from the morning's self-flagellation. "Looks like you are already warmed up. Nice red butt you got there. Do it yourself?"

Sadie was suddenly more embarrassed than she had been earlier, undressing. She didn't know what to say and mumbled something incomprehensible.

Sadie didn't need to hear any more about what had happened earlier. "Whatever. Guess we don't need any warm-up swats for you. We can give you 18 really good ones" With that, she grabbed both of Millie's arms and again clasped the handcuffs behind her back.

If she had felt defenseless before, it was nothing compared to being naked with her hands tied behind her. There was no way to protect herself from roaming eyes, hands, or even a hard punch.

Sadie held Millie's arm as they walked down a hallway. Millie recognized the conference room as they walked by. Sadie had been so warm when she and Emma had visited before. And for the first time, she wondered about Dale. Was he here? Would the handsome man suddenly appear and find her naked and in cuffs?

At the end of the hallway, there was a large door. Sadie opened it and led Millie into a cavernous studio. The two walked to the back where Millie saw the small jail cell with a folding chair. Sadie opened the door and gave Millie a rough push to get her inside. Millie watched as Sadie locked the door, turned, and walked away.

Again, she was alone, cuffed, and now locked up, naked and very scared. She was also cold. With her hands behind her back, she was unable to make any effort to warm herself. She tried sitting on the folding chair but the metal was cold on her butt and she couldn't sit back because her arms were stuck behind her. She stood and jumped up and down trying to keep the blood moving through her body. It was while she was doing this she noticed a mirror on the wall opposite her. Seeing her boobs bouncing as she jumped sent a new level of embarrassment through her.

Again she was in a situation of not knowing how long she had been there or how long it would be before Sadie came back for her. She had no control over anything. All she could do was stand there and think about the fact that she was standing naked in a cage and about to be punished. She wasn't sure if she was shaking because she was cold or because she was scared.

Finally, she heard movement off to the side of the studio. Then she saw him. It was Dale and he was walking around like he didn't know she was there. Without even thinking she got on her knees to make herself small. Millie had never been comfortable with her body and the idea of being naked, not to mention cuffed and in a cage, was a total humiliation. The words Red Fire Engine were on her lips. If she could just say that now, she could go home, wrap herself in a nice warm blanket and forget about this whole thing.