Voices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------

Billy felt horrible. His team had been wiped out in the game. It was a loss like they hadn't seen in months and he knew that he was responsible for it. He also knew why he had played so poorly. It was all about Millie. His mind was on her and not the game. Memories of their night together stuck with him as the game fell apart around him. And then there was that damn piece of paper on her refrigerator. What the hell was that about? He wished he had come up on the bus with the rest of the team and not been pulled into this. Or did he? He knew that more than anything else he wanted to see Millie again.

Emma and Jaime were waiting for him outside the locker rooms and tried to smile when they saw him coming out. They knew how poorly he had played and tried to cheer him up with hugs and talk of plans for the evening.

"Dinner and lots of drinks at my house tonight!" Emma said trying to cheer him up.

"And Millie will be there!" Jaime sang in a teasing way. Emma wasn't so sure about Millie. She might be in too much pain to want to socialize.

"Uh, yeah, sounds good," Billy responded. "Listen I got something I gotta do first. I'll meet you there in a bit."

Jaime and Emma looked at each other confused. What would he be doing?

Billy ran off looking at his phone. "1415 Salva Street, Suite 104," he said to himself.

-------------------------------------

Millie watched as Dale tinkered around the studio. He moved some furniture around and then went to the closet and pulled out a strange-looking piece of furniture. It looked like a square leather foot rest of sorts but it had legs longer than the usual footstool; too high for anyone to put their feet up but just the right height for someone like her to lean over with her butt pushed up in the air. Millie also noticed that straps were connected to each of its four legs. She immediately knew that those straps were to be used to tie her down on the stool.

Another wait. How long had she been here? Had it been minutes or hours? All that she knew was that she was scared. There were too many new things for her at this moment. She had never been handcuffed, never been in a jail cell, and most certainly had never been naked in either of these situations. Millie had rarely been naked in front of anyone. She had a few boyfriends with whom she slept and there was an occasional one-nighter. And of course, there was Billy who may or may not be a one-nighter. As she sat on the floor she remembered playing strip poker once in college. She remembered the fear of having to strip in front of the guys and girls in the game. She lost only her shoes in that game but there Washington a cute little blonde girl who didn't know how to play poker. After almost every hand she was removing a piece of clothing and when it came time to remove the last piece, her panties, she burst into tears, totally humiliated. she stood naked in front of the group of mostly dressed classmates and cried. Millie thought of that girl and tried not to cry herself.

Suddenly they were there, Sadie and Dale, both standing on the other side of the metal bars. Her legs wouldn't let her get up on her own. If there had been enough room she would have laid flat on the floor hiding her body from the two fully clothed people. Instead, she knelt on the floor looking up at them

"OK Sadie it's time," Dale said as he unlocked the door.

"I don't think I can do this," Millie said from her position kneeling on the floor

"Do you remember the safe phrase?" Millie indicated she did with a nod of her head. Dale paused waiting to hear her say it. When there was no response he reached down to her. Millie gasped as she felt the palm of his hands brush against the side of her breasts. He pulled her up gently into a standing position not wanting to put a strain on her handcuffed arms. "Are you ready? Again Millie couldn't speak but she was able to look straight into his blue eyes and nodded.

"You need to speak Millie. Do you remember the safe phrase?"

There was a barely audible "yes" as Millie looked at the floor in total fear and humiliation.

"Are you ready to start?"

Again, a quiet "yes"

Suddenly an alarm went off. At least Millie thought it was an alarm. She started to panic. "Don't worry, Millie. it's just the doorbell."

"Sadie's going to get you set up then I will be back to take care of you. Don't worry. I am going to give you exactly what you need" With that, he handed the scared shaking girl to Sadie and walked away.

Sadie, still dressed in her ill-fitting uniform said nothing as she walked Millie over to the overly tall footstool, undid her cuffs, and leaned her over the soft leather top.

-------------------------------------

Not familiar with the city, Billy didn't know which way to turn when he hit Salve Street. He crossed the street and started going left but the numbers were going up and not down. He turned around and headed the other way. He had run most of the way and was tired but kept pushing to get to her.

When he got to 1415 Salve Street he stood back and looked at the building. Was she inside? Was she hurt? He looked at the bank of doorbells and found #104. It was a place called The Rose. He couldn't bring himself to push the button. This was her life, he said to himself and he shouldn't be imposing on it. But what if she was hurt? With that thought, he pressed the doorbell.

At first, there was no answer and Billy was trying to determine if he should start banging on the door. And then he heard the door rattle. A young man about his age opened the door. "May I help you?" he asked.

Billy wasn't sure what to say. He hadn't made his plan other than to come here and ring the door. "Uh, I'm looking for a friend."

"A friend?"

"Um yea, her name is Millie. Is she here?"

Dale was cautious about saying too much. He had been in situations where he almost outed people for their spanking kinks before and didn't want to unduly expose Millie. But this kid was scared and nervous.

"Millie may or may not be here."

"uh, not helpful"

Dale felt bad for him. "Look, why don't you go to that coffee shop over there," he said pointing across the street. Keep an eye on the door. If this person is here, she will probably be out in about an hour. If you don't see her then, well, she's not here." With that, he closed the door.

-------------------------------------

Millie had seen enough punishment porn videos to know the drill. But it had always been some unknown actress on the screen. This time she was living it as Sadie tied her hands and feet to the oversized footrest. She wished Sadie would at least talk to her. She felt that they had connected when she first visited The Rose but now she was like a robot.

Once she was locked in place, Millie looked around to what she could see in the room. She still had a view of the mirror and it still was reflecting her naked body. She could also see Sadie standing behind her staring at her.

As soon as she heard Dale come back into the room she tensed. He was the one who was going to punish her. Millie listened as the voice in her head started up again. "You deserve this, Millie. you know you do and you know why you do. Take this punishment and maybe, someday, you will be forgiven." Millie stared at the floor. She was determined not to cry as she lay over the bench waiting for the paddle to slap down on her naked bottom.

She felt the paddle touch against her and she looked up. Sadie was standing in front of her watching. In the mirror, she could see Dale with the paddle leaning directly on her butt. She felt and saw him pull back and she closed her eyes.

The first whack took her breath away and she immediately wondered if she could do 17 more. And then the second came down right in the same place. But it wasn't until the third that she let out a grunt and by the sixth tears were forming in her eyes and she was losing control. The voice was back. "Tell me why you need this punishment, Milie. You deserve this paddling"

It was so much worse than when she did it to herself. When she paddled herself, she controlled how hard she hit. She pretended that she didn't but in reality, she had the power to stop at any time or at least to lighten up.

Dale stopped when the first 12 were done. Millie was full-scale crying now, pulling her arms and legs and trying to get away from the painful slaps with the wooden paddle. She felt Sadie's hand under her chin lifting her head to look her in the eyes. Through her tears, Millie saw that she was evaluating whether or not she could take more. She tried to use the safe phrase but couldn't get it out. It was the voice that was keeping her from saying anything. She saw Sadie look at Dale and nod. Then the paddle came down harder than ever before.

It was somewhere in that second set where she totally lost it. Her sobs turned into screams, her arms and legs pulled at their straps. She needed to run away from this pain and from her own guilt. Dale stopped and again Sadie leaned down in front of her and pulled up her chin forcing their eyes to meet.

"Are you all right, Millie?" She said in that soft pleasant voice that Millie remembered from her earlier visit.

Millie looked up at her wanting to say the three words, red fire engine, that would end this whole thing. Instead between her sobs, she said the words that she knew she needed to say. "I did it, she sobbed.

Sadie was concerned and motioned Dale to step back. She let Millie continue.

"I - I - I I let Emma's father take me at his house." She cried. "I am being punished for breaking up Emma's family"

That day that she and Emma's father were alone together had started innocently enough but then when she went out by the pool in her bikini, things changed.  He sat close to her as they talked and then he was gently rubbing her back. She led him inside and once they reached the master bedroom there was no turning back.  Thoughts of Emma, her mother, or even her dignity were out the door.  Less than a month later, Emma came to her in tears saying her parents were splitting.  She had never told Emma a word about what happened with her father.

"Do you want to go on? Sadie asked gently. Say the words if you want to stop.

"How-how many more?" she asked between sobs.

"There's three more, but if you are done...."

"No, keep going. This needs to be finished."

Millie did her best to hold it together when Dale started up again. Millie continued to cry both for her sore bottom and for what she had done as the last swats poured down.

And then there was silence. Millie's sobs had turned to whimpers and the loud slapping that had been echoing around the studio was gone. Millie's naked body lay across the bench in total defeat.

After a few moments, both Dale and Sadie started unhooking her. Then Dale lifted her to her feet where she had to work to keep herself from falling into a puddle on the floor. Millie no longer cared that she was the only naked person in the room. She hugged both Dale and Sadie and when she was ready, Sadie walked her to a small cot that had been set up in advance just for her. She lay Millie face down on the cot and gently rubbed her back and her butt and turned the lights down low.

"You did a great job," said Sadie in a gentle whisper. I'm proud of you. Millie was happy that the old Sadie was back. She knew Sadie cared about her.

Sadie sat with her for ten minutes before Millie said she was ready to go. She rolled over and immediately felt the burn on her bottom. "That will be with you for a few days," Sadie said, "but it will get better every day."

Millie dressed and went to the washroom where she cleaned up a little more. Then when she was ready she hugged both Dale and Sadie again and walked gingerly out the front door. As she headed up the street toward home she again heard the voice. "Millie are you all right?"

The voice was somehow different. It was disconnected from her. The second time it said her name she turned and saw Billy behind her. He came up next to her and put his arm around her to walk her home.

Maybe someday Billy and the others would know the whole story but for now, having him hold her and walk her home was all she cared about.