Voices Carry

Story Info
The voice of an angel brings out the devil in a FutaMILF.
7.4k words
4.58
18k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:If you shouldn't do it, don't. If you shouldn't read it then don't. I own nothing, I claim nothing which is what YOU'LL get if you try and sue me for writing this -- nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed!

Dedication:To the many awesome writers whose work I'm shamelespsly rippi-...I mean paying respectful homage to.

Summary: A choir boy has the voice of an angel that brings out the devil in everyone who hears him including a sexy futa-MILF

8

9

8

I wanted to enjoy a last gasp of vacation fun. I'd come to this tropical getaway with a dozen other performers of various ages ranging from barely legal all the way to postsecondary like me, not to relax, but for a singing and band competition.

It was an island vacation resort, frequented by older gentlemen and ladies who had plenty of disposable income and an eye to spend it "nurturing and supporting the next-generation of Broadway talent..."

In truth however they just liked the excuse of watching fresh-faced youths eager to entertain them and accommodate their every little whim.

And to judge by my friend Anthony, a jazz musician who spent a memorable afternoon with a cuckolding GILF and her Viagra dependent husband in their sixties, they have some very fascinating whims.

We had an all expenses paid island vacation and all we had to-do to earn it was perform a few days a week.

The hotel was very accommodating. talented amateurs, even if they were Band Geeks, were a big improvement over the 3rd tier cover artists and last chance one-hit wonders or never-was-bands places like this normally booked. We loved it because singing for guests, especially wealthy ten-percenters, was a great opportunity for us.

A few of my braver castmates spent weekends poolside or at the large private beach where corporate sponsors liked to "bask in our youthful energy..."

We had access to the public areas during the weekends but the members only VIP sections were off limits at all times.

The rehearsal hall looked out on this section however, so for several hours a day we could see a taunting promised land of bronzed glistening and muscular flesh displayed in heated whirlpools, and steamy saunas.

This last was my friend Pete's favorite. Likely because we shared a spectacularly non-Alpha male physique. We learned fast and hard that while raw musical talent opens many doors for the musically inclined nerd, those doors slam shut tight again when the jocks can also sing and carry a tune.

Not that I had zero looks. I have my father's dark skin and dark eyes but a devil's cocktail of freaky genetics from my mother meant I had very slight and fair looks for a guy. It was not by accident that I was frequently called on to use my freakishly high range to sing various parts normally reserved for a female singer.

You could be forgiven for calling me girly or feminized. Lord knows a few guys occasionally did. My sense of decency and a deep rooted desire not to be ass-beaten, prevents me from commenting on the ones who made fun of the girly femboy while still managing to check out my bubbly ass.

...and you're looking down there aren't you?

It's fine, quite average sized really. I inherited a lot of things from my parents but THAT wasn't one of them. If I'm honest, I occasionally wish I had more of a lot of things -- muscles, body hair, etc. But apparently The Fate's little joke on me is that all of my big swinging dick energy comes from my very literal God-given voice.

Dad used to say he'd have sold his soul to the Gods for a singing voice like mine. I USED to think he was joking, but we're getting ahead of ourselves aren't we. And like the guy in that movie about drumming asks, I'm not a rusher or a dragger. Start at the beginning and follow the tempo.

Anyway It was Curtis, our chaperone who suggested that he could arrange to "skip" our rooms for bed check if we wanted to try getting into the VIP pool area.

Curtis was good for that kind of stuff. Be a good boy during rehearsals and practices and he'd let the small stuff go. Curtis was our source for weed, surreptitiously purchased booze for those of us too young to buy our own and hookups like an unlocked VIP section and the promise that hotel security would be engaged elsewhere so the area would be largely unmonitored.

In return the choir would slip him some of our trip allowance. Though he didn't always make a big deal out of snatching our nickels and dimes.

I thought about helping him make a new friend. My singing makes people who hear it happy and that happiness, which can take any number of interesting forms, sometimes makes the people, who hear it, very domineering and sexually aggressive. Pete, who very much enjoys women who won't take no for an answer, had learned a long time ago that being my friend and making use of my vocal talents has, ... certain advantages.

Curtis however, might not be like Pete, and I'd learned from experience that some men, even if they enjoy the idea of sexually ravenous females, don't always enjoy having their faces ridden til they're practically drowning in orgasmic discharge or their manhoods wrung dry by climaxing pussies or as in one early but memorable use of my abilities before I figured out how far I could or should push them, tied up in a shower by two girls who decided to satisfy their desire to see their crush ejaculate using a strategically applied cattle prod.

Anyway Curtis smuggled me and my friend Peter past security and maintenance staff into what they called the Sun Rooms, private cabanas each with their own Jacuzzi whirlpool and view of the pool area outside.

"This is awesome." Pete whispered.

I agreed, testing the acoustics with a few bars of one of our competition pieces. My voice carried all the way to the high vaulted ceiling decorated with baroque paintings of an undersea world filled with happy fish and smiling merfolk joyously frolicking. It was clearly intended to evoke memories of The Little Mermaid. Given the cold shudder going down my back, mission fucking accomplished.

"I wonder what you gotta pay to get in here normally." Pete asked, breaking the flow of my anxious thoughts.

"Quite a bit actually," said a female voice that startled the both of us.

There under a cabana umbrella were two women. Each looked to be in their forties, and they carried it well. Their features and similar hair marked them as siblings and genetics obviously had been VERY kind to them as they were quite athletic and well-built, amazonian is I believe the term applied to the spicy pictures that popped up on my social media newsfeed. They wore two piece swimsuits that were closer to lingerie with how much of their flesh it both displayed AND barely concealed. Each was tall and curvy though how much of that was the muscles was difficult to say. The only significant difference between them was one had clearly been visited by the breast fairy as she was significantly bigger in the chest department then the other.

"My name is Susan," Miss F-Cup said with a smile, "This is my sister Cheryl."

Pete froze up, ogling them both nervously.

"I'm Alex." I replied, "the open mouth is Peter. We thought this room would be closed."

"There aren't many parts of the hotel open at this hour," Susan replied.

"--but I guess that's why you thought you'd sneak in here now," Cheryl chuckled.

"Guilty as charged," I laughed.

"You're practically waifs, dear," Susan commented, "what would you have done if some danger presented itself."

"We can handle stuff," Peter boasted, "we're grownups,...basically."

"Pete, we can barely even vote," I corrected him dryly.

"We can drive."

"I can drive,...you can sit next to me and scream like a little bitch."

"How old are you two?"

"Twenty,.. almost," Pete's boast interrupted the truthful answer I'd planned on giving.

"Plus or minus three hundred and sixty days," I thought. I'm not one for cock-blocking but Pete has a legendarily quick mouth that frequently shoots off long before his brain has even registered he's in a conversation, especially when girls are concerned.

"Ma'am we're here for the choir competition." I replied.

"And hopefully a little fun." Pete commented.

"I saw you boys singing, you were absolutely delightful." Susan sighed.

"Worth every penny of the corporate donation wouldn't you say?" Cheryl snickered.

"Oh then you're why we can come down here ma'am, " I laughed, "Thank you."

"Such manners,... and from a teenager."

"Well they did tell us to be on best behavior if we met any of the sponsors," Pete answered.

"Technically our husbands are the donors," Susan cooed, "though Cheryl's isn't here right now."

"Now ... Now Susan, I'm pretty sure these little angels aren't interested in such things. They came to swim and have FUN."

"I swim," Pete boasted, "Alex hates swimming."

"In the ocean Pete, in the OCEAN," I growled, "whirlpools and bathtubs are fine."

"Well they did tell us they were wanting some FUN." Susan chuckled.

"-And they're supposed to be on BEST behavior." Cheryl replied.

"If you boys don't mind hanging out with a bunch of old ladies you could use our little cubby for a while, have FUN with us." Susan commented.

"Oh we definitely know how to have FUN, believe you me." Cheryl laughed.

I thought Cheryl and Susan were saying fun in an odd way and the oddly carnivorous smiles they were trading obviously meant something.

I'm assuming you guys would've probably done something different or been more cautious but given the circumstances Pete and I went with the path of least resistance.

We splashed around the gigantic heated whirlpool a little and relaxed with Cheryl and Susan asking about our lives and social circles. Not that we had the biggest social circles given how we were freshmen in postsecondary the ink on our high school diplomas barely dry. I thought they'd be bored with our day-to-day lives but they were surprisingly interested.

Curtis has occasionally hinted that the older one gets the more uncomplicated one likes things so maybe that's why the lives of wannabe music nerds wasn't a total snooze for obviously sophisticated ladies.

They wanted to know about the musical program and were delighted when Pete and I responded positively to their invitation to bust out a few old classics.

Pete let me sing, an obvious choice because my mental library is considerably larger than his. He only knows Beyond the Sea because of its appearance in a trailer for a video game I'm not comfortable playing. The idea of a vast undersea city run by mad men and psychopaths strikes a little too close to home.

We watched the music wash over the ladies, their bodies humming in time with the notes. I could feel the arousal like a perfume.

"You know I have a few standards back in our suites. I'd love to hear you sing " Cheryl sighed. "Peter, I could use your help finding them."

"Sure ma'am anything you need," Peter answered.

"I certainly hope so."

I rose from the whirlpool but Susan stopped me. "Actually Alex, I could use your help on something else-- if it's not too much trouble."

"Of course anything!"

"So helpful," Cheryl growled.

She and Peter headed for the elevator, (the VIP suites enjoyed private access) as the door closed Pete seemed fine but there was a look on Cheryl's face which I could only describe as,...predatory.

8

9

8

"Will they be ok?"

"Oh they'll be fine Cheryl hasn't had the attention of handsome gentlemen like yourselves for a while so she's eager to let herself enjoy your friend's company as much as she can."

"You seem fine."

"Oh I assure you darling I'm as eager as my sister but I prefer to savor these moments."

"So what can I help you with?"

"Well all this running after you boys, I'm feeling tight and stiff would you mind giving me a backrub?"

I'm not sure how you'd react in such a moment but I had this weird sensation of not being entirely in control of my body. From my heart beating against my chest like a drummer playing the solo from Caravan to my hands covered in lotion and slipping and sliding along Susan's back and sides. And yes, seeing as half the blood in my body relocated there, I was acutely aware of how hard I was. Especially since every time I leaned over to rub lotion on her back my slowly growing erection would seemingly come to rest in the valley formed by her perfect bottom.

"Are you o.k. back there?:

"Yes ma'am!" I replied I started to hum. Susan moaned and an erotic shiver ran through her body.

The fact her ass was pumping up and down, grinding against the fluffy mat underneath her, didn't exactly help. I tried to focus on adorning her back with cream but the white lotion had me thinking about what her back would look like covered in an entirely different kind of creamy mess.

"You can go ahead and go lower you know," Susan whispered.

"It's hard when you're moving around so much," I croaked.

"You can say that again," she growled, "I'm going to turn over sweetness."

Susan flipped over and for the first time I realized I wasn't the only one with an uncomfortably hard shaft. She saw my shocked face and smiled.

"So I'm guessing your friend Curtis didn't mention how he got you into the VIP section?" Susan chuckled.

"He just said if we were good boys we'd have a lot of fun," I replied.

"So I assume your friend Peter doesn't know either," Susan asked.

"Pete's a follower," I answered, "he'll go along to get along."

"Cheryl's going to have fun breaking in a newbie, but what about us are we gonna have fun?"

I started to sing and her fingers clutched the air.

"You have a beautiful voice," Susan whispered.

Her futa-cock quivered like a tuning fork.

I learned a long time ago that people like it when I sing, ...I mean they really like it.

"Can I suck on it ma'am?" I said in a melodic whisper.

Susan stroked her swelling shaft. Her eyes shining with a predator's lust for the tender sweet meat, fate had delivered to her.

"So polite, you have no idea how much that gets me off," Susan cooed, "Take it in your hands my angel."

My hands wrapped around her slab of hard flesh. My hands, long used to my own boyhood,found this strange new cock both tempting AND intimidating.

I looked up into her eager eyes and rubbed my thumbs around her ball sack churning the creamy batter within.

Leaning forward I opened my mouth and inhaled the head and worked my tongue around the crown of the fleshy invader while growing accustomed to how it's size filled my mouth.

I knew instinctively that my struggle to take her girl-cock, and my obvious desire to win that struggle would please her.

"Yes Angel," Susan moaned,"take that thing down to the balls ... show Momma how much you want to please me."

My mouth opened wider and more of her sausage slid into my throat massaged and cradled by my swiftly moving tongue.

"Oh Sweety I want to see your eyes," Susan moaned, "I want to watch how much you love gagging on my girl cock."

My hands slid up her muscular thighs and came to grab on to her flexing ass cheeks. Clutching her bottom, I pulled her shaft deeper into my oral cavity. I looked up at her and she cradled my face obviously enjoying the sight of her engorged girth stuffing my cherub cheeks.

Her fingers tangled in my hair and she pushed more of her length on to my adoring tongue and her futa-cock started to seep delicious pre-cum that I eagerly lapped up.

She started whispering prayers and curses with equal vigor. Her hips jerked and twitched as she buried her shaft deep inside my welcoming throat.

Finally her shaking reached its climax and she rammed her full length into my mouth and spurted rope after rope of warm cum that filled my mouth. Backing off I continued to gaze reverently into her eyes, opening my mouth so she could see my tongue literally swimming in the cloudy white yogurt.

Taking her hand, I placed it around my throat so she could feel her cum as I swallowed.

Susan gathered me up and embraced me, kissing me hard and sending her tongue roving around my mouth searching for any remaining drops of cum that might be left but I had swallowed it all.

"Do that again sweetness," Susan growled and lowered me gently to the mat underneath us. She pushed her swimming bottoms down her lithe legs and stroked her length and girth while watching me with hunger.

She raised her foot and pushed me backwards to the floor. Susan dropped to her knees, straddling my chest. She grabbed a thick pad and shoved it under my head to cushion my efforts. I leaned forward, licking a path from her asshole to her balls. I sucked her testicles into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue and occasionally licking along the still impressive length.

She'd loved it when I'd sung one of the competition pieces, When I Fall in Love. I took her balls in my mouth and started humming the tune again, she moaned as the vibrations passed through her entire shaft Hell, throughout her entire body. I kept humming her favorite song while moving higher and higher until I took her overly sensitive head in my lips and crescendoed loudly.

And the moment

I can feel that

You feel that way too

Is when I fall in love

With you.

Her shaft pulsed and throbbed as it spat more creamy discharge into my mouth Susan grabbed onto my head riding my face to yet another climax firing more cum which I gleefully swallowed. She dropped onto the mat hugging me while convulsions shook her muscular frame.

"Sweetness, you're dangerous," she gasped.

"Thank you Ma'am, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I replied.

Susan rolled on top of my slim body, locking my hands in a fierce grip. She kissed me hard while grinding her womanhood against my thigh. I kissed her back with equal hunger, my hands fighting her grip and she started to laugh at my efforts.

"Let me stroke it Ma'am," I pleaded, "let me PLAY with it,"

She let one of my hands go so I could stroke her futa-cock running my hand up and down its girth while her kisses continued to capture and control my tongue.

As my hand stroked her cock, she whispered promises in my ear, of the way she was going to savagely fuck my boy-pussy until I screamed. Somewhere in there was mention of breeding me which if I am honest with you wasn't exactly a deal breaker.

8

9

8

Susan laid me down covering me in wet kisses that were as much about establishing ownership of my body as they were about making me feel loved and adored. Her mouth traveled downwards, nibbling and licking until she reached my bottom which was twitching in anticipation of the exquisite pleasure I knew was in store for me. She flipped me over pulling my ass cheeks apart to probe at my bussy with her tongue.

I shivered and moaned feeling her tongue pushing past the tight anal ring even as her fingers wrapped around my cock. So much smaller than hers yet filling her hand nevertheless.

"You like how Momma tosses your salad,"

Yes Mistress!" I moaned as I pumped my shaft through her closed fist.

"You horny slut, you want my futa-cock in your ass don't you?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"You're such an obedient cumslut," Susan moaned, "I think you and I are going to have A LOT of fun."

"Thank you Mistress!" I replied.

She took me for the first time kneeling, sliding hee thickness between my trembling thighs. She tapped the head of her cock against my asshole and pushed against my barely resistant anal ring. Her shaft slid into my warmth and Susan moaned at the tightness of my bussy. She started stroking in and out all the while stroking her fist up and down my own achingly hard shaft.

"Your clit is so perfect sweetness," Susan whispered, "can you sing Mommy a song while she gives you her pleasure?"

I started to hum and her cock seemed to tremble in sympathy. I felt her cock spasm and twitch inside of my asshole. Finally her entire body shuddered with an orgasm and her creamy semen filled me like I was a doughnut.