Voices Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let me fall forward and came down beside me. I crawled up her body towards her mountainous tits and latched on sucking on her nipple and humming as I nursed. Her eyes rolled back in her head as liquid started to trickle, then seep and finally gushed, filling my mouth with her sweet tasting milk.

She positioned herself between my legs and hilted herself deeply and started thrusting and thrusting, glassy eyes fixed on my face, her body pulsing in time to my humming.

An old blues song I learned, something about bananas in fruit. Blues guys were the gold standard for putting racy language into music.

Susan moaned her excitement, her fabulous muscles clenching. The tip of her dick pushed into my depths, her fist sliding over the length of my dick.

"Oh God thank you Mommy," I yelled, "I love how you fuck me."

"Then take Momma's cock you juicy piece of ass," Susan growled.

A moment later, her hand slapped my ass.

SMACK!

"You and your friend are worth every penny we paid for this!" she hissed and released my dicklet.

I gasped as the force of her blow made my ass cheeks twitch which made it feel all the better as she plunged her girl-cock into my warm tight body.

Susan gasped, her head thrown back as her shaft dominated my bussy. She had a look in her eyes wide in passionate madness. Her shaft sank into my unprotected hole. Her hand stroked at my cock as her cock slid over and over into me. At last her cock spat another load in my ass. We hugged each other through the shuddering spasms of another powerful climax.

8

9

8

As we lay on the pool deck and I stared at the roof, Susan started humming Kiss the Girl.

I rolled over and kissed her, not JUST because good cumsluts do as they're told, but because I'm not fond of The Little Mermaid. My father and I are one of the few people who can reliably tell you that Ariel isn't a besotted teenager yearning for love.

No, if there's a real Ariel she's a creature not unlike my bio-mother, which means she's far more likely to be a dangerous predator that plays with great white sharks the way cats play with mice.

With human beings not faring much better.

Prince Eric was lucky to escape her clutches. I know my father and I were.

I thought my singing talent came from my father or one of the many sugar mommas he seduced in a lifetime of performing on cruise ships as a performer in a cover band for one of those last chance one-hit wonders or never-was bands I mentioned earlier and he tried not to disabuse me of that notion for a long time.

Dad could be remarkably self-aware sometimes, he eventually told me the truth about my real mother however and how they'd met, or more accurately how he barely survived their meeting after he went overboard during a freak storm of the century and subsequent shipwreck. When he was discovered alive and rescued weeks afterwards, he was already pregnant and showing.

Dad eventually revealed that my Siren mom rescued him on a whim. Then spent several days with her nursing him back to health when she wasn't breeding him. Oh yeah, I probably buried the lead there but my mother WAS a futanari.

He's never told me why she let him go to raise me. I suspect he himself doesn't know. That little boating trip during which I was conceived was the closest he got to the water for five long years.

Then he got a once-in-a-lifetime job offer. A week of playing Billy Joel tunes in a cover band while I played like the five year old child I was.

Then a freak storm came, a confluence of massive weather patterns that's supposed to only happen once every hundred years but in fact had last occurred exactly five years previously.

I just remember being swept overboard during the storm and pulled under the waves.

Pulled under or given back to the waves as my father had put it? I'm not sure which one is a truer expression.

I remember calling for help, my voice sounded oddly clear and melodic.

I remember the fading light from the surface and then her face. Shimmering green and blue skin, bright shining eyes and pointed ears and lips smiling in an inviting way. As she swam closer and closer to me, the smile grew wider and I finally saw the teeth. So many sharp teeth.

She kissed me and I felt those teeth cut my tongue and lip.

"Your Mother's blood is strong in you little one -- even for a halfling," she hissed. Her voice sounded normal like we weren't both underwater, before breathing foul-tasting air into my lungs.

I don't remember much after that. I certainly couldn't tell you how I made it back to the surface where my panicking father immediately tried to convince me that I hadn't seen what I saw. That I'd imagined the woman in the water.

That I'd imagined her whispering into my ears

"Mother loves you little one, now that she knows how strong you are, how much stronger you might become," she hissed, "Tell your Daddy -- little one Tell him Mother can always find him AND you."

My first trip home if you're truly cruel. Dad was properly terrified after that but oddly never moved away from the little coastal town we called home.

It took me a long time before I could even think about swimming, even in a pool or a pond. Not that you can tell. I'm an alternate on the school's swim team -- a bronze medalist. The coach says I swam like someone born to it. He had no idea how right he was or how much that thought terrifies me to this very day.

Dad was totally on board with me coming here until he learned where the current competition was. Apparently if you drew a line between where I was conceived, where I almost drowned and this resort you'd have a triangle that's a little under eight hundred square miles.

I'm not sure which is more nerve wracking, being a few hundred miles away from where my real mother is from, or being this close to her dangerous and predatory people, not all of whom have the same shiny happy thoughts about halflings as the siren who saved me from drowning.

But at least I got a killer singing voice out of the deal so it's not a total loss, right?

8

9

8

"Thank you for that my little Angel," Susan gasped, "I haven't cum that hard for a long time."

"Thank you Ma'am," I replied.

"I hope you and your little femboy friend aren't running away for a while," Susan whispered, "my sister and I have been seriously pent up."

"Pete and I can totally entertain you," I answered, "and just for the record, I'm the one comfortable wearing girly clothes -- it helps me sing my parts better."

"You do it just for the sake of role-playing huh?" Susan chuckled knowingly. Clearly mine was a rationalization she'd heard before.

"Let's adjourn to our suite, I'm curious how your friend is doing." Susan picked up her towel and eagerly took my arm and practically dragged me into the elevator.

The elevator music was a sanitized version of The Ink Spots Making Believe. I hummed along with the tune and felt Susan's body react as if the music were physically caressing and stroking her, causing her nipples to be almost as erect and pronounced as her thick shaft. I let her rub that bulge against me and looked into her eyes shining with a ravenous hunger.

"I love your voice," Susan whispered.

"Most people do," I replied, "it makes people feel happy and I like to make people feel happy."

"You sound like some kind of siren," Susan chuckled.

I smiled, "Sirens make people crazy."

I stepped into her embrace and brought my lips close to her ear.

"Do you feel crazy?" I sang softly.

Susan moaned. She hugged me and rubbed both her tits and her hard cock against me.

"I feel crazy levels of horny," Susan whispered, "I feel like I want to tie you to a bed and fill every single inch of you with cum."

"That doesn't sound crazy to me," I replied.

The doors opened up on a large hotel suite that made our little cubby hole look like the shoebox it was. In the center of the sunken room Pete was getting a blowjob and sighing about how "he'd been a good boy..."

Susan and Cheryl were so obviously dominant that Cheryl giving a blowjob without a lot of teasing and edging beforehand didn't seem likely.

"Sister-mine, Pete has been telling me such interesting stories," Cheryl laughed.

Pete," I sighed, "tell me you didn't tattle on me?"

"She was giving me a handjob and asking questions," he whined, "by the time I realized that she wouldn't let me cum until I told her everything ... well I'd already told her almost everything."

"Don't be too hard on the lad," Cheryl laughed, "He's actually really loyal."

"I told them about Anthony and that Granny he hooked up with." Pete replied.

"That's hardly surprising, Martina can be so amusingly indiscreet," Susan growled, "Peter and your new friend had no idea Curtis promised us a couple of naughty young men to ENTERTAIN us -- if you catch my meaning."

"In Curtis' defense," I answered, "he probably thought that Pete and I would be better off thinking that we'd gotten very lucky and won you guys with our boyish charm."

"So which is it? Are you very charming or very lucky?"

"I'd say I'm very lucky that so many people are open to being charmed," I replied.

"According to Pete you were very charming with his mother and sister."

"Pete's sister is the golden child, his mom is the kind of person who sees zero problems with HAVING golden children," I explained.

"I know the type." Cheryl laughed.

"Sounds tiresome," Susan asked, "how'd you help them out?"

"I just made them happy. They like being happy, so now Pete gets the benefits of being the favorite OF the favorite."

"He sang Chicago!" Pete boasted, "and he even did it in full character."

"Pete," I snapped, "nobody needs to see me glam it up,"

"Oh I'd love to see that!" Cheryl laughed.

"I'd be lying if I didn't admit to a certain curiosity myself," Susan cooed.

"Well unfortunately nobody's bringing a full dress and make-up to a luxury hotel suite in the middle of the night." I replied, genuinely believing that to be true.

"I occasionally forget what it's like to be lower-income," Susan chuckled while picking up a phone.

She pulled out a credit card made of some kind of black metal. I had never seen one before but apparently whatever kind of card it is, apparently membership has some extremely useful privileges.

Less than twenty minutes later a full cache of higher end make-up, cosmetics and a dress that had an interesting amount of pvc given the amount of ruffles and bows arrived.

I briefly thought about making Pete do this, it wouldn't have been impossible and he knows it. But if Pete's weakness is he kinda likes getting bossed around, mine is I like to sing and perform. You might say it's as much a fetish for me as dominant women are for Pete.

So I showered, slipped on panties, stockings and garters. Put on the dress and a nice pair of heeled shoes. I even applied make-up including lipstick and gloss.

Pete found a streaming video that had an instrumental of the entire musical. Then he introduced me before taking a seat between the sisters.

"Ladies, appearing one night only at this beautiful luxury hotel suite -- the beautiful and amazing Velma Kelly!"

Thing is once that music started to hum I wasn't Alex dressed up as a girl, I was the notorious and sexy star of the stage.

Come on babe, why don't we paint the town?

And all that jazz

I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down

And all that jazz

Start the car, I know a whoopee spot

Where the gin is cold but the piano's hot

It's just a noisy hall, where there's a nightly brawl

And all that jazz

I strutted over to the ladies and dropped into Cheryl's lap and caressed her face as I sang about buckle shoes and bunny-hugs.

Then I slid on top of Susan and reached into her lap and lightly edged her while singing to her ear,

"Right up here is where I store the juice..."

They were mesmerized, literally ...even Pete. He at this point knows better than to actually listen when I'm full on singing. He was sitting on his hands, which is not beeswax in the ears or lashing oneself to a ship's mast like Odysseus, but is more than sufficient for MY singing. I don't wreck ships or suck out men's souls. I just make people crazy horny sometimes.

No, I'm no one's wife

But oh, I love my life

And all .... that... JAZZ

That jazz

I dropped to the floor staring at the ladies who were obviously panting and aroused. The music switched over but I was game for continuing the performance

Unfortunately my audience had other ideas.

Cheryl attacked Pete and I barely got the parts about "putting in for Momma, she'll put out for you," when Susan grabbed me pulling me into her lap and kissing me hard and hungrily

Pushing me back against the couch, I felt kisses trail down my neck to my chest, as I slid my hands up to cup those gorgeous breasts of hers. Sinking my fingers in, I buried my face in her lush tits, worshiping her tit flesh and nipples

Susan responded by opening her legs and pulling me between her thighs, grabbing my plush ass and grinding her futa-cock against me. She wanted to fuck me, possess me, breed me.

She fisted her shaft which seemed like it was harder than it had been downstairs.

"I've got your Jazz right here," she snarled at me with animalistic passion as she thrust herself deeply. Looking into her eyes I started rolling my hips suggestively, my asshole literally circling around her cock head.

I could feel my insides tugging on her shaft like a stroking fist.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back as passionately as she was devouring me. I put my lips to her ear and hummed along with music still playing in the background

" ...He had it coming, he had it coming, he only had himself to blame..."

I doubt Bob Fosse ever choreographed fucking but if he did it Susan would have been a natural as a dancer and a director.

"Harder, you sexy bitch," she panted, "watching your hot ass dancing for me was so hot."

"Fuck me ma'am -- use me," I yelled as her fingers gripped my thighs and rode me up-and-down the flesh pole skewering my bussy.

I knew she was strong but her physical power and stamina was awesome.

She finally released a geyser of cum inside of my ass. She pulled me close and I felt my sex milking the cum from her pulsating shaft. When she finally let me go I bent over her lap and took her stiffness in my throat. Holding her shaft inside my mouth I continued humming

"... Show me long raven hair

Flowin' down, about to there

And when I see her runnin' free

Keep your money, that's enough for me ..."

Long buck cigars had nothing on sucking at her hard shaft that I climbed back aboard as soon as it was ready for another round.

I'd no sooner started to ride her to another climax when Cheryl appeared, grabbed my hair and unceremoniously jammed her futa-cock into my mouth.

Cheryl dragged my head down her length, pressing her throbbing shaft deep inside my welcoming throat. I could taste a combination of her cum and Pete's ass and I went to town on her anyway.

"I want some of what my sister's been getting," she purred, "I want to see if he can sing with a cock in his mouth."

Not one to disappoint, I started to hum a Nine Inch Nails tune. Sound is carried through air and vibration so the music washed directly over her shaft.

"...I wanna fuck you like an animal

I wanna feel you from the inside

I wanna fuck you like an animal

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to God..."

"It's like his whole slut mouth is a vibrator," Cheryl yelled.

My stroking hand slid up her tightly muscled stomach, cupping her breasts, playing with her dark nipples.She eventually exploded down my throat

"I want to pound his tight little ass." Cheryl snarled with animalistic fury as she plucked me out of her sister's lap and bending me over started to grind her hot shaft, a bulbous monster as big as Pete's arm and dripping wet with her cum and my saliva against my hungry crack.

"...I drink the honey

Inside your hive

You are the reason

I stay alive..."

Cheryl grabbed onto his hips, her fingers practically scratching my skin, they held me so tightly. With almost berserk madness Cheryl launched herself inside me with a satisfied sigh.

"Holy shit," Cheryl moaned,"I've died and gone to sweet heaven."

"I think Cheryl will never forgive me if I don't invite you to come home with us," Susan purred. "Are you ready to be our on-call slut in New York?"

I let out a little cry of joy as Cheryl's girlhood drove into my tight hole. Her cock felt massive, pushing remorselessly into my hungry depths.

I wiggled on her shaft, trying to root that bad girl as deep inside as possible, Then Susan's huge cock plunged down my throat.

"Honey, you're so amazing, people are usually choking on my cock, but you're barely hesitating."

"You heard him sing, his breath control must be inhuman." Cheryl grunted.

She's closer to the mark than she could possibly know, I'm nowhere near skilled enough for deep-sea diving but surviving underwater isn't the only use for extreme breath control. I'm only a halfling siren after all. I'm still human enough to need to breathe. so no secondary lungs or gills, but as a trade-off, I can hold my breath considerably longer than most humans.

So yeah I can swallow a deeply penetrating futa-cock and blow it to completion without skipping a beat.

And let's be honest, there's something very arousing about someone who needs to swallow your cock a lot more than they need their next breath.

Cheryl was balls-deep in my ass while Susan was so deep in my throat, I could basically lick her stomach. Come to think of it ... Susan let out a little gasp, her hips swiveled back and forth riding my prehensile tongue as it cradled and caressed her balls.

I started humming around her girl-cock, her hips shuddered and spasmed driving into my mouth with such force her thrusts sent me ass sliding back onto Cheryl's sex. The feeling of being absolutely stuffed with a girly cock had me groaning in pleasure.

I turned the groaning into music, the sensations plucking the strings of the futa-sisters arousal, driving them to greater heights of debauchery.

"Keep going," Susan ordered him, her voice filled with lust. "I'm going to drown you in my cum."

"I want to see you covered head to toe in my cum, you beautiful slut," Cheryl snarled. She pulled back slightly, then thrust forward, her muscles swelling. It was like her lust was an anabolic steroid that was juicing her tanned toned body.

"Holy shit, I'm so close," Susan moaned. "I want to cum down your throat and watch you swallow every gallon of my cum."

I released most of her cock until only the head was lodged in my mouth. I hummed again, the music vibrating throughout her body.

Susan cried out and holding my head in her fist started skullfucking me relentlessly.

"Yes.... Yes... I'm going to cum. Fuck. I'm going to cum all over you!" Susan threw her head back, her eyes closed and mouth open in a wordless cry of orgasm. The veins on her thick cock pulsed as splash after splash of cum landed on me all over my face and throat.

Cheryl let out a long moan, burying her massive length to the hilt. She held it there, her body shaking and shuddering. "I've never fucked such a tight hole before." she sighed.

"Not even your sweet trusting hubby?" Susan chuckled.

"Hank wishes he could take my cock like this angel can."

She reached down, grabbing her swollen shaft with both hands, stroking furiously, like it was a wild beast she could barely maintain control over, a flood of steaming cum erupted out of the slit, drenching my insides with rich, thick futa-cum.

Susan used me once more after that. Fucking me hard and fast until she unleashed another flood inside me. We collapsed on the floor. They were properly exhausted and frankly so was Pete, ...me on the other hand, I felt energized, renewed and ready for another round or two. My partners were very tired but my music can do many things for many people. I started to sing again. The ladies moaned,