Voices Carry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The spirit is willing young man but the flesh is..." Susan started before noticing her half mast futa-cock was already vibrating in harmony with my singing.

Cheryl looked down at her own girlhood, pre-cum already seeping from the tip.

"How are you doing this?" Cheryl laughed.

"My singing makes people happy," I answered, "getting fucked by your cock really makes me happy."

I started towards them both.

"If I want to be happy I have to make you happy," I finished, reaching for their stiff girl cocks.

8

9

8

All four of us spent the entire night fucking and being fucked. Cheryl and Susan specifically commented that we had considerably more stamina then they were used to. I blame my freakish genetics for my flexibility and endurance but Pete, Pete has my singing to thank for HIS staying power. Every time he seemed to be on his last wind, I'd sing a little more for him and suddenly he could go for a few more rounds.

I had to carry his exhausted and almost broken body back to our rooms.

Man cannot live on futa-cum alone, a halfling siren however, well Sirens are by nature omnivorous so yeah I probably could survive on a futa-cum diet.

Eventually Curtis approached me with another invitation to attend a private party during which I'd get to meet several more close friends of Susan and Cheryl, "like minded patrons of the arts..." according to the invite. Along with the invitation came a box containing a vinyl dress and some pretty upscale cosmetics so I can guess what type of artistic expression her friends are patrons of. I'll be role-playing as a femboy cumslut. A role I'm comfortable with.

The private party sounds fun but I'm not sure about the location. A private yacht in the middle of the ocean may not be the best place for me.

I'd be close to Mother and some mom's can be very judgemental about their kids dating choices.