Voices in My Head Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my muscles stopped contracting I stood, waiting for her to gain some composure... she looked up at me, I looked down on her and smiled, she smiled back...

[Holy fuck! That was crazy... so much cum... its everywhere! He wrecked you... yeah... he can wreck me every day if I have a say so.]

"I'm sorry Jake... I think I spilt some..."

"Yeah... you think?"

Both of us still smiling.

"I did not know a man could... have that much... look what you did to me."

"You look beautiful mom."

""Yeah... look."

She held her hands out... to the side, presenting herself...

"I'm a mess... I didn't know you could get this messy from sex... "

She went to wipe a clinging rope from the top of a boob.

"Wait mom... don't move." I pulled my phone out and snapped a few pictures

"No...oh my god Jake... I'm a mess."

"Here... look..." I showed her the picture... "You look wonderful... sexy... happy... I haven't seen you smile spontaneously like you have today for years..."

[Wow Hanna... you look... well fucked... you look like you took on a convention all by yourself... so nasty... smutty... be he is right... happy... joyful...]

"Its so... nasty..." but there was a smile on her face and a chuckle in her voice...

"I don't even know this woman in your picture... cum covered, hair ruined, boobs and ass sticking out if her dress..."

"Then let me introduce you... Mom... this is my love... my favorite person on the planet.. the person that makes my heart beat and blood run... you."

"Oh Jake..."

[He can sure shovel it deep... but I like to hear it... I do look Hot! I mean... If I saw me on the street, I would be tempted..."]

I lightly tapped the side of her knee indicating the inside of the car... "In we go..."

As I pulled out of the lot and back onto the street, mom was wiping some of the globs off of her face and breasts and sucking them off her fingers...

"I am going to have to start calling you 'The Colonel'. I am such a mess Jake!"

I could not help the grin that I wore...

"Jake?"

"Yes mom..."

"Thank you... you know... for... showing me... for helping me... "

"You're welcome... but you know... its you making the choices that make the changes... I'm just enjoying the journey with you..."

"You're sweet to say so... I'm just saying, that without you holding my hand, leading the way... I would not be going anywhere... do you really think I could practice and be better? Climax harder? I mean easier but more intense?"

"Most definitely!"

[Good, but... I would not know where to begin...]

"Would you... would you help?"

"Can't think of a single reason not to... and can't begin to count the reasons why I want to..."

[How does he manage to turn me on again and again... my stomach is flip flopping and my pussy is wetting itself again in anticipation...]

"I hope you never loose the ability to blush mom... you are absolutely the cutest nymph like creature when you do that, no matter how nasty we were just behaving...yeah... just like that." As she blushed even deeper.

"Ok... here is your first practice... we have 8 minutes and counting before we pull into the driveway... even after everything today, I think that you could make yourself have an orgasm in 6 minutes or less..."

[Oh he has got to be kidding me... ]

"Now? In the car? Against the clock?"

"Clear your mind... use your imagination... more than your fingers... let your mind go places you have always wanted to go, or been curious about going or been forbidden to go..."

"Earlier you rubbed my butt hole... that sent me right over the edge.... Not only were you gentle, but it was such a no no for sooo long... it is one of the reasons Gina and I stopped as soon as we did... she was much more open to experimentation than I was and she wanted to do... you know... butt stuff... I put my foot down and would not budge... so we cooled... she should see me now!"

"Yes... she should... you should invite aunt Gina over for some of that coffee cake called 'Afternoon Delight'... ummm I can just picture the two of..."

"Jacob! You are so bad some times!"

[So why is your pussy so agitated and you can hardly keep from touching yourself?]

I reached over and flipped down the glove box lid and set my phone in the carrier that was mounted there.

"To add a little bit of titillation ... we will record your first trials."

[Soooo bad]

"Sooo bad..."

"I know you have already been stretching that imagination... but you ARE allowed to use other digits and tools as well... 6 minutes until we pull in... and IF you don't hit the mark... you get to walk into the house naked... stripped down and dirty!"

"Jacob... you would not do that to your mother?"

[Oh shit that is so scary hot!]

"Times a wasting... but I don't think you will have any problems..."

Mom scrunched down a bit in the seat, pulled down the straps from her shoulders and spilled her breasts out of the dress, she hiked her hem line back up and pushed the panty material out of the way... her nipples were hard and her pussy wet... seemed to be a constant state with mom today... so there was not much time wasted priming the pump...

[Gina, shocked when she came over... at how slutty I was dressed and more so when I just kissed her at the door. She responded and I drug her into the kitchen and onto the table... without a word I pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties and had my mouth on her wet shaved pussy... she moaned and groaned... and came in my mouth... then she took over.. Sat up and tongue kissed me, grabbed my tube top and jerked it down, grabbing both tits, hard... she pushed me face down over the table and pulled down my short shorts... 'THIS IS FOR MAKING ME WAIT SO Long and she just spanked me... smacked a couple of times... then squatted down, spread my butt cheeks and stuck her tongue in my little ass hole... just what I had denied her all those years ago.]

"Oh Jake... I'm cumming so hard." Mom clenched up and cried out... the first vocalization in three minutes.. when she settled down we still had 90 seconds to spare... which she spent trying to rearrange dress and body inside of dress, and hair... but after 60 seconds were gone and we had turned into our street, she gave it up as a lost cause...

"You made it with time to spare mom... that was so over the top! We are going to have to watch this together so you can see just how crazy hot you are... you'll have to tell me what you were imagining"

"I doubt that I could Jake ... I was lost in the pleasure... I don't remember anything..."

[Liar! Why are you telling him lies?]

"Well you smacked your own ass twice and if I am not mistaken... you had fingers pretty busy around your butt hole just as you were getting your nut!"

She looked at me with a wicked grin, half lidded eyes and lowered eyebrows... "Do tell now.... Now why would you say such a nasty thing as that about your own mother"

She had the door open as soon as I parked the Camaro and got out before I shut the engine off, walking around the car and into the garage, past her Lexus, and into the house... her hair was wild, her dress askew, one strap hanging off of her shoulder, the only thing holding it up to cover her tit was the friction of material over hardened nipple. She look like Ann Margaret coming home at dawn from a wild night of drinking and good sex. I sat in the car and watched... she was only visible for the few steps from the car to the garage, but it might have been too long. I picked out our neighbor, Mrs. Mac Donaldson's voice in my head...

[Oh my goodness... she certainly looks... how do they say it... oh yeah... rode hard and put away wet... I wonder where they went that she comes home looking like a well used party girl... and in the early afternoon no less.]

(Hmmmmm, I am going to have to keep an eye on her... or an ear...or antenna... or whatever...she might be too nosey by half.)

[Have to admit though... she looked sexy as hell... I will have to invite her over for coffee or tea and see if she wants a wingman for her next outing...]

(Or maybe not.)

[Look at you Hanna! Could you look any more slutty...covered in Jake's cum... ummm.... It does taste good though... I had so much fun getting this messy... I would gladly do it again... at the drop of a hat! But now Cinderella, the ball is over and James will be heading home in a few hours... maybe I can get Jake to go get pizza for dinner... I'll straighten up after a shower... oh James ... if you only knew...]

Mom was in her bed room, talking to herself in the mirror' getting ready for a shower... there was a chuckle in her voice... she sounded happy... not commiserating about deeds regretted... I thought about joining her in the shower, but she was right... dad would be home soon enough and a certain level of normalcy maintained would be necessary to keep him unsuspecting... so I went to my own bathroom and showered quickly.

[Do I hear the vacuum?]

When mom came down stairs wearing a very retro sun dress, I was vacuuming the living room.

"Look at you all domestic and everything... if I had known a few pulls on your pecker would get you helping around the house, I'd have started rubbing you off a LONG time ago..."

I turned the switch off.

"I was thinking mom... why don't you let me go grab some takeout for dinner... Chinese or pizza or burgers...? What do you think dad would like... I mean.. since he is paying he should probably get a vote..."

[Mean AND nasty...]

She walked over and kissed me on the cheek, which I quickly turned into a deeper mouth kiss that included some groping and body rubbing from both of us...

[He just takes my breath away... and there goes another pair of panties...]

I stepped back half a step, looked admiringly and undid two buttons on the front of her dress...

"I have always liked this dress in particular, and this style on you generally... there... that's better."

[I can't walk around with my bra showing]

"You're cute Jake, but now my bra is showing..."

"Don't wear it mom... you could SO wear this without a bra..."

"Scandalous! You would have your mother bouncing freely around the house? What would the neighbors say?"

"Lose your panties too."

"You are so nasty young man... what in the world am I going to do with you?"

"Wear that dress with no bra and panties and I have no doubt that lots of ideas will rise up for consideration..."

"I am only interested in one idea..."

Her hand roamed down and squeezed my cock...

"I suddenly feel like I can relate to Doc Frankenstein..."

"Ummm... then maybe you should make sure that this little monster you created is on a short leash!"

[Hanna you are incorrigible!]

"With the right collar, your neck would look awesome... there it is... that blush again."

[I love the way he looks at me...]

"You just always say such nice things to me... "

"My words are never sufficient to truly express the width and depths of..."

"Ok... now you're just being... "

"Who me? My lady's arrows strike at my heart... ahh the wounds."

As I stepped back in mock sorrow, back of my hand to my furrowed brow, she shoved me and off balance I plopped back in an over stuffed chair.

"Enough of your silliness... sure and be gettin' your worthless shifty, self off and fetching our dinner... instead of trying to get into your old mother's knickers ya nasty boyo."

We both laughed as she put on her best peasant Irish brogue.

I headed back out to the car and she, up stairs to take off her bra and panties.

Conversation around the dinner table was normal enough... Dad noticed her bra-less look, decided he liked it a little but that she should probably be careful about it when her healthy teen son was around...

(Dad) "So Jake, what did you spend your day doing?"

[OH shit?]

Mom had stood up and was putting her dish in the sink

Around a mouthful of meat topped pizza... "I spent the morning giving the old girl a much needed tune up!"

Mom whirled, eyes wide... panicked.

(Dad)"That Camaro is only a few years old... hardly an 'old girl'... we used to call them a 'classic' in my day..."

"You're right dad... she's a classic for sure... and I would never think about trading her out for anything else, but... she needed a bit of tender lovin'... you know how it is... have to put in the effort if you expect her to perform when you want her to..."

[What are you playing at Jacob?]

"Too true Jake... some times they can be pretty high maintenance..."

I looked at mom who was standing behind dad with her brow furled... but a small up tick at the corner of her mouth...

"No kidding right? Well then I needed to take her out and fuel her up before spending some time on the highway running her hard enough to blow her pipes out..."

Mom's face went through several changes but ended in a smile while shaking her head slowly back and forth. If not for the smile dancing around her eyes, I'd have been scared... I was on the receiving end of her Irish mom temper more than I care to admit, growing up.

"I thought it would be a good excuse for taking my favorite girl out for lunch, but since Janice is still on vacation with her folks, I took mom to lunch at that fancy Department store over in the valley...(mom stuck her tongue out at me) Mom and I both did a little shopping around after lunch and then I really opened her up on the way home..."

"I'm glad you did not get pulled over by the cops out there... you might want to be careful, speeding around the countryside... it can get expensive if you get caught... Hanna... I'm a bit surprised that you let him be so reckless..."

[That's because he wasn't the one being reckless!]

Mom joined in on the fun of double entendre...

"I was a bit scared at first... but Jake is very skilled and even though I was a little scared sometimes, his ability to control her was admirable... and, truth be told, it was exciting... I haven't been taken for a ride like that in a long long time... if ever..."

I could not keep the shit eating grin off my face... mom just batted her eyes...

"Just be carefully how you treat her Jake, and she'll serve you well for years to come."

"Thanks dad... I will... I am looking forward to having her for a long time... I'll take extra special care of her..."

"I know you will son... I've always been proud of how responsible you are."

Pushing back from the table he continued...

"That was a special treat tonight Hanna... and easy for you too... I'm going to go relax with a sip or two of whisky and a cigar out on the patio and then maybe watch some TV... if you need some help finishing in the kitchen I am sure that Jake would be willing to do whatever you need."

He stood up and turned, she stood on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he headed to the liquor cabinet and then the humidor...

[Just you wait young man... ]

I finished my last slice of pizza and carried the plate to the sink where mom had been fiddling around for a few minutes... I had waited until I could smell his cigar, so that I knew he was settled and would be a 30 min before he moved...

Even though he was outside mom started in on me with a stage whisper...

"What in the name of Mary and Joseph where you thinking young man... what kind of game are you playing at?"

[Are you just trying to be coy with him? I am so pissed that you would be so reckless!]

"The truth is always better than a lie mom... no wait... hear me out... he heard what he wanted to hear... He inferred meaning I intended him to infer from the words I used... but now we don't have to try to remember what lies we told and when, we don't have to worry about him finding out that we drove together, went to lunch together, shopped and drove home... he already knows... and he will be more accepting of the same kind of behavior, less threatened because of it."

[Dangerous... but...]

"Are you sure you are ok mom? I mean you smiled a lot during that little dance... if I had to guess I would bet that if you had panties on, you have to go change them..."

[As arrogant as he sounds, he is not wrong.]

"You look terrific mom... want to fool around?"

[OH hell yes! But there is no way...]

"You are insatiable!"

"I'm not the one with wet thighs and nipples hard enough to cut glass..."

We kissed, she felt me up and I felt her up... she left my cock in my pants But I lifted her skirt and got my fingers wet... but I stopped shy of getting her off...

"Don't want you looking like you just got your rocks off now do we?"

"Ummm" I sighed as I walked up the stairs, licking my fingers.

[You are such a tease Jacob... why am I being so reckless? I am supposed to be the adult! I should be the one telling him up the that he should behave himself... that he should keep his hands to himself... instead he is tell me to leave his dick in his pants, despite the fact that I can feel him getting hard... despite the fact that he knows how wet I am and how much I want to... fuck his brains out... he is telling me to be patient... such a loving bastard...]

Three hours later, I had watched a movie on my computer, watched mom in the car both sucking my cock and playing with herself, and two of me, fucking Janice... I heard her as she decided to come to my room for a quick "visit", so I was waiting with my cock out and mostly hard when she knocked softly at my door.

"Come in."

"Jake, I was OH MY GOD! What if it was your father instead of me?"

"First of all, he clumps down the hallway, he does not pitter pat even in bare feet, secondly he does not lightly rap, he bangs twice then walks in... is he in the shower?"

"Yes darling, he is... but that's still..."

"You're wasting time then mom... you only have a few minutes to enjoy before he gets out and you should be waiting in a warm bed for him... I would have to be blind to not have noticed how he was enjoying and uncomfortable with your "new commando" look... he may be looking forward to enjoying some "you guys" time."

At the words "wasting time, mom had left the door and knelt between my knees, hungrily gobbling up as much cock as she could... stroking me and sucking me as if the fate of the world were in the balance..."

[He's right Hanna... get down there... he is waiting for you... he knew you wanted it... ]

"Practice mom... you don't have time to make me cum, but you might have time to enjoy sucking on my cock... might even have time for a quick orgasm... but whatever you do... relax and enjoy yourself."

[He's right...]

"You're right Jake, too hurried and neither one of us enjoys it. Better to just enjoy and not rush and feel compelled to 'finish' every time."

I smiled and it was like I had patted a loving dog on the head and told her she was a good girl. Mom began giving me a blow job to enjoy rather than one to get me off... and we both did... for 5 minutes... then I stopped her, and reminded her that she needed to be there when dad got done... she pouted, but smiled then very deliberately sucked her own wetness off of the two fingers she had been using on herself...

"Very nice mom..."

She giggled as she slipped out the door to hot foot it back to her room, butt naked, so that she could hop into her bed... I stepped out into the hallway, my cock still hard and glistening in the reflective light shinning off of her spittle.... She stopped just before steeping into her bedroom...

"Tomorrow morning, when I come down for breakfast, be naked...

[What? I cant do that if he gets up before Jim leaves...]

"What? What if your father is still here when you come down?" She whispered very loudly.

I wasn't worried about him hearing as I could still hear the water running...

"I don't want to hear excuses... you will have to just figure it out... there will be consequences if you are not."