Voices in My Head Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and closed my door after I was back, safely, in my room.

[How can he say that! How am i...]

everything was disrupted by the sound of the shower turning off.

She hopped in bed before dad came out... and was waiting for him, perplexed by my instructions... which she worried over all through the quick blow job she gave him... very quick... he had been thinking about her cleavage all evening... his pump was primed for her... and even with her pussy wet and ready, he finished before her. He would not kiss her goodnight until she went and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She quickly went as if to comply, leaned on the edge of the sink and fingered herself to a very quick nut, then went back out, having NOT brushed her teeth at all, but had licked her fingers off again. Before going back out of the bathroom and finding him asleep.