Voices in My Head Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake and Hanna take a drive and enjoy each other on the road.
7.7k words
4.69
14.9k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers

Chapter 3

I was ready and waiting 45 minutes before she came down... she is always worth waiting for... but she made it within the time frame I gave her... so all she got was praise and compliments on how good she looked, how desirable she was... how sexy she was.

She blushed... but twirled for me showing off, then lifted the hem of her "little black dress" to show me a powder blue set of panties and her thigh high nylons... no garter belt required.

Dad had bought her a Lexus a few years back so she could ride in comfort, and I had a two year old Camaro muscle car, a present, to celebrate a conference championship year... I opened the door to my car for mom to get in and squealed the tires as we left, once I got out of the driveway and onto the street.

[Hanna looks nice! Jake is wearing a sport coat... wonder where they are going all dressed up thus early in the day...] I heard Mrs. Mac Donaldson's inner voice

[Its been a while since I have been in Jake's car... oooo... burning rubber to impress the girl... consider me impressed]

We made small talk as we drove to a department store about 40 miles away from the house, she was open and honest about how excited she was, both emotionally and physically.

The high end clothing store had a restaurant in house where we ate lunch, even with fruit and crackers before we left, we both had an appetite... then we went shopping.

Dresses that showed more cleavage and leg... blouses and skirts that did the same... she was concerned at first about some of it being too young or too revealing, but we found things that were tastefully slutty... age appropriate risque... one pair of 5 inch heels, 3 pair of three inch heels, and some very expensive, very sexy lingerie... I am no fashionista but I know what I like...and, I took advantage of the many women in the different departments, both employees and customers, all of who had opinions about what mom was trying on...

There was one married mother, younger than mom, older than me, that was a closet bisexual, still hiding from her much too conservative husband, who decided to postpone two errands and blow off an appointment just so she could hang out and surreptitiously see what mom modeled... she was young enough to be current and lusty enough to like the slightly slutty stuff... I thought she had good taste and she loved the way mom looked. She noticed our relationship... but just wrote it off as a cougar playing with its prey... she wondered to herself... if she had the chance, would she have the courage to try and turn mom's head... she did not have the kids for the next couple of hours... She had just about talked herself into flirting in the dressing room... even to taking steps that way, when mom walked out in a very pretty blouse and skirt to get my opinion... her courage faltered, fearing a scene in public, but she stayed in the shadows while mom and I talked... admiring the way the skirt showed off mom's shapely ass... Susan, (that's what she called herself when chastising herself and commiserating over her cowardice), longed to fulfill her closet fantasies involving another woman, but she knew deep down that she was too cowardly to ever make it happen... her fantasies mostly centered around a strong female personality taking control and showing her the way...

Just under a thousand dollars later we filled the trunk with bags and boxes and got back in the car... mom paid the monthly credit card bills... dad never paid attention to them. Only once did she start to feel bad about spending so much... but it did not last long.

As we got back and headed home mom was excited and happy and very horny... the hem of her dress was up over her stocking tops and she hoped I noticed... (it would have been impossible to miss).

[Hanna, this was so much fun! What a great, fun, idea Jake had. I haven't had this much fun shopping in YEARS! I won't be able to wear some of this stuff outside of Jake's bedroom... you are definitely going to turn some heads though...]

"Jake... I sure had fun... thanks for doing this, for going with me and caring enough to have an opinion... I don't know where I can wear some of this stuff, but I will wear it for you anytime you want..."

Her hand rested on my shoulder, then went down and settled on my thigh... she was unsure... still not fully trusting that I was for real... so she was testing the water...

"Since my legs are so long mom, my seat is all the way back... it will be much more comfortable for your arm if you push your seat all the way back too..."

She took a deep breath, surprised that I so casually called her on what she was hinting towards and encouraged it...

She threw the seat back to the end of the rails, giving her way more leg room than she needed... then, with a very sexy smile, put her hand on my crotch, feeling for my cock, finding it running down the pant leg nearest her (funny how THAT happened) and once locating it, squeezing and stroking it, loving that she got such an immediate reaction.

"Ummm... I like that it swells up so nicely with so little stimulation."

"Oh no mom... you have been stimulating me for the last two hours..."

"You always say such nice things to me Jake."

"Just telling the truth... it makes it easier that way... do me a favor though will you?"

She let go and sat forwards, tugging her dress down a bit...

"Sorry honey... I shouldn't be a distraction to you while you're driving..."

"Probably... but that wasn't the favor at all..."

[Oh good!]

"I was going to suggest that you undo my pants and fish out my cock before it gets so hard that it becomes a problem..." I glanced at her and she was smiling a very big smile..." (fuck she was beautiful when her eyes teamed up with her lips to create a smile )

[Whoa... dangerous... quit being a worrying mother... take this for what it is... he is asking you to play with him while he is driving... on the road in public... but not really... you are already hot and wet and maybe you can suck him too... so nasty... so hot... teenagers do this not grown women... unless your teen anger asks you to... in his hot rod...]

All of this was going through her head as her hands were working at my belt and buttons... she stuck her hand in as soon as she could and pulled and turned to get me free.

"Can I suck you Jake or do you just want a hand job?"

"Oh yeah mom... you definitly CAN suck my cock... I have first hand knowledge of that fact... but are you asking if you MAY suck my cock? Are you asking permission to suck my cock?"

With a hand stroking my nine hard inches my mother blushed at my words...

[Jake... you know what I mean!]

"Yes you little shit..." she squeezed as hard as she could... "I am asking, one, if you want me too, if it won't be too big a distraction for you while driving, and two, if I may, because I want to very much..."

"Easy there Zena warrior princess... don't want to pop the top off and spill all the good stuff inside..."

She giggled... like a happy little girl, playing a prank... teasing... "and yes... I would love to have you suck me while driving, play with me while driving... and yes... you may... though, as I said before, you do not need my permission... you just need your desire... trust me mom... if you prove to be too much of a distraction, I will tell you and/or pull over so you can finish without us killing each other..."

She stuck her tongue out at me, while she leaned over to get her mouth on my hardness...

[I have NEVER done this before... how am I going to manage this?... its not as easy as it looks... even with the seat back there isn't a good angle while sitting... maybe I can kneel on the floor... well you can get it in your mouth better but the shifter is uncomfortable and... ummm... I will try kneeling on the seat with my head between the steering wheel and his chest... ummm, better... I feel so naughty... this is so good... ummmm.]

Once she got situated comfortably, she went to work as if it had not been just a couple of hours since she had had this very same chock making her gag and tear up...

[My pussy is so wet...]

She put a hand between her legs and rubbed, pushing and pulling her lips and clit through the soft fabric of some quality panties...

[His cum tastes so good as it leaks out... I need to get my fingers inside...]

Her knees spread and her ass wiggled as her head bobbed and her fingers worked at getting fabric out of the way. As soon as her pussy was free she began digging two fingers in and out, alternating every few plunges between rubbing her lips and button and stretching to reach her g spot... she hummed and slurped and gagged, licked and kissed and nuzzled and sucked some more...

It took her by surprise when a trucker driving on her side of the car, noticed her ass in the window, paced the Camaro and sounded his air horn.

Her head came up, because she knew exactly what it meant but my hand on the back of her head, stopped her from doing or going anywhere beyond getting her mouth off of my cock

[Oh shit!]

"Jake! Let me up! He sees me!"

"Calm down mom... her sees your ass wiggling... he suspects what you're doing with your mouth... but he can not see what you are doing... he can not see who you are... there is nothing about this car that distinguishes it from any number of cars just like it or identifies it as mine... so relax, put your mouth back on me... put your fingers back in you and enjoy being a nasty little cock sucking exhibitionist and give this guy a treat... he will have a story to tell at the bar, and fuel to tug on his own cock later..."

[You are so naughty Jake... you want me to show off for some stranger on the highway... ooo... it is exciting... my hand is dripping with juice...]

"You make me feel so naughty Jake... god it makes me more horny... more wet to think about him seeing me but not knowing me..."

"Good... then hold still while I up the anti a little...."

[Oh no... what's he... no!]

I let go of her head and reached over her ass then lifted her dress out of the way, over her hips, exposing her ass and finger filled cunt.

"No! Don't stop... nothing has changed except his view of your ass.,. He still can't see you... hell for all we know it is some dyke driving that truck..."

"Hmmm..." gag... deep breath... "mumble mumble" around a mouth full of slippery meat stick...

I could see her hips moving, humping on her fingers that so were no longer doing anything on the outside of her wet pussy, she left that up to her palm...

Her mouth came up and her face planted in my crotch with my cock laying on the side of her head, held there by a fist grabbing at the base... she was loud, not worrying about being heard as she road out her orgasm.... I stroked her hair as she recovered, slowed down and cut in behind the truck, taking the next off ramp... I knew the area and where I wanted to go... there was a high school near by that was in our regular rotation... I had been there many times over the last few years....

[Oh fuck! He got off the freeway! I am more exposed... what if someone recognizes his car? Oh Hanna... they would think he was getting head from some girl friend or some tramp... either way they would only be close to the truth...]

"You got off the freeway Jake... are we almost home? Do I need to get up and fix myself?"

"No mom... not home... no where that we will be recognized... people don't pay enough attention anyway... everyone has their nose buried in their phone."

[What a waste... a face buried in a cock is sooo much more entertaining]

She hesitated for a moment wondering if she really could just continue giving me head and playing with her self while I drove around on the city streets, but only for a moment and then she gave herself over to her lusty side and went back to slurping on my cock and fingering herself.

About a block from the school she erupted in a very strong self induced orgasm... this time I held her head up, with a handful of hair, so I could watch her face and hear her moan and groan.

[OH fuck fuck fuck!!! I had forgotten what a turn on being naughty could be... and I never knew how much more... how more intense sex could be when it is nasty and naughty... I love that Jake makes me show him, that he wants to see me when I climax... it just makes me love him more...]

I pulled into the very large and very empty sports parking lot by the football field and bleachers... I let her head back down as we left the street but the feel of a drive way as well as a turn caused her to sit right up. Scrambling to get off of her knees and sitting properly in her seat...

[OH my god... we got off the street! Where are we now?]

It was comical enough to make me chuckle as she looked around, tucking a wayward tit back in her dress, tugging at a hem line that was still up around her very nice ass and her hair mussed and disheveled. She looked like a woman that just had a wild orgasm...

"Where are we Jake and why did we stop... at a school?"

"Relax mom... this is Hamilton High School... we play them every year...

[Oh I know where we are... but why?]

"So why did we stop honey?"

"You were so hot flashing that truck driver while sucking me, that I wanted more... but needed a quiet place for what's next... this is far enough away from home that the chances of us being recognized are nil... and the lot is big enough for us to see anyone coming our way before they could see who we are, and empty enough that no one will probably come by anyway..."

I buttoned the waist of my jeans... turned, got out of the car and closed the door, then went around behind it with my swollen cock announcing me like a herald of old.

[What's he doing? Should I get out too? No... he is coming over here... he will let you know."]

I opened her door and fell a little bit more in love, just taking in how cute, pretty, lovely and sexy she was just sitting in my car... and the wicked little grin that overtook her smile and became a glint in her eye...

"Oooo... for me?"

Her face fell to a pretend pout when I offered her my hand...

[I don't know what... but what ever it is... I'm game.]

She stood up, I pulled her to me, up close and VERY personal, turned her to the outside and took her place, then crooked a finger and motioned her to get in.

Her eyes lit up like time square on new years... and she quickly stepped in and straddled me, facing me. She reached out and closed the door as my hands found her waist, then her arms went around my neck and out lips met.

[OH Jake... you have no idea how much I want to do this...]

I pulled her little black dress straps down over her shoulders, spilling her firm tits and hard nipples out to where my mouth could find them. I lifted her by the ass, spreading her cheeks, with her grinding with her pussy, trying to find the head of my cock.

[Fuck Fuck... FUCK JAKE! Fuck meeee!]

She found it and slipped on, sinking down, biting my shoulder through the pain and the pleasure...

The car was rockin'... and had there been anyone that had been around to see it, there would have been no doubt that some one was getting FUCKED in that car. Mom was moving so much and hanging on to me so hard that I could really not do much more than sit there and enjoy my captivity... she had been on a hair trigger all morning and was still... it seemed everything we did together was titillating and keeping her wet with anticipation... she was actively embracing the, "enjoy yourself" idea... and truly starting to give so that she could receive... it was not readily intuitive and a lot of people went very self centered trying to find their way, but mom... she was killing it.

I grabbed handfuls of tits, fingered, licked and sucked her nipples, grabbed handfuls of ass cheek and the bottoms of her thighs... as she rocked on my cock, sliding up and down, grinding back and forth I rubbed fingers on her wet pussy lips as they gripped my fat cock... and used that lubrication to wet her tightly puckered little ass hole... all I did was wet it and rub it... well I did press on it, but without the intent to penetrate... she felt it right away, fear spiked for a half second and then she decided that it felt good... different and good, like so many other things today, so she was just going to go with me... and enjoy what EVER we did... she clamped down as the wave of orgasmic energy washed over and through her... breathing through the pleasure... gulping air as she recovered her senses after overload and physical exhaustion... I held her close allowing her to recover...

[He is still hard... how is that possible...]

"Jake... darling..."

"Yes mom..."

[I wonder if that will ever sound the same to me again, I wonder if it will always make my insides melt now]

"How are you still hard? I keep having orgasm after orgasm... some so strong it drains me, wrings me out but doesn't keep the next one from building, others smaller, quicker and strung together in rapid, sometimes so fast I have a hard time telling where one stops and the next one begins... and you just keep going with this amazing, mechanical machine of a cock..."

"Practice... training."

[What? He must be teasing.]

"Yeah right... ha ha... but really... have you always just been this way?"

I lifted her by the waist, she helped as soon as she understood that I wanted her up and off my cock...

"Stand up mom..."

She got out of the car and started to fix her dress.

"No... leave it the way it is please... I like your breasts out like that and your dress hiked up... very nice to look at..."

[He is just so full of it, but I love to hear him say his lines... its not like he has to seduce me or hold my interest... wait... he is getting out too?]

"Scooch back a step..." I stood up... sit down and keep your legs out here..."

It put my cock and her mouth within easy reach of each other.

"Now, let me have your right hand..." I held it so that the palm of my hand cupped the back of hers. My other hand took the top of her head... she knew where THAT part was leading at any rate... she leaned forward and opened her mouth...

"Oh please Jake..."

I put the tip of my cock between her lips, and held her head still ... then I leaned my hip into her, slowly filling her mouth with inflated, blood engorged dick. She took it with out complaint, wanting to grab my shaft, but resisting the urge, even as I reached close to her gag response limit. When

she wretched, I pulled back a half inch, and while she was still gagging trying to control the retch, I wrapped her hand around that spot just next to her lips... I pulled out and let her recover...

[wow he went deep!]

"Keep your hand right here mom... don't let it slide or move... use it as a depth stop..."

She tightened her grip, wiped her nose and then placed the head of my cock back in her mouth... she turned her eyes up to me and nodded her head as best she could...

I started slow... letting her get used to the face fucking she was getting...

"One of the things I learned from competing in sports is that if you invest the time and effort, with proper technique or application... you can get better at what you are doing... practice... correct practice increases your skill... you can learn to be better at anything you work hard at... I have been training for this for a long time..."

With that I picked up the pace, holding her head in place I pumped in and out, trying to self limit rather than beat up her lips with her own fist.. I had been close several times during the ride home so it did not take but a few minutes to reach the point of no return...

"Oh boy mom... here it comes..."

I pushed up against her fist and began emptying my heavy, full balls. I was deep enough that there was no time to swallow before the next surge came... no extra room to use as a reservoir... so cum was forced into her throat, forcing her to gag again, it went into her sinus and out her nose. I let go of her head after the initial gush exited my ball sac, allowing her to react... she came off gasping for air and trying to snort to clear her nose, her head tilted back and my cock pointed right at her face... where she received the second wave... Inhaled... causing more panic in the short term... more mess over all. Her chin came down and the aim of my hose along with it, still in the death grip of her right hand. Three more jets of cum splashed against her neck and cleavage, spread somewhat evenly across both breasts.

wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers