Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill had been very understanding why I couldn't take a chance on giving her the full amount of her share right away. She was a fun loving girl and she enjoyed the close friendship which had developed between her, Liz and me. Nancy Cameron was less patient in receiving her cut from the initial settlement and was becoming a nuisance. Every week she called and wanted money. I was already giving her more cash than the other girls. Michelle was nice enough to handle the distributions and they would often have hot sex when they met. Nancy was a very pretty girl but I never liked her as much as Liz and Jill. I even liked Michelle better than Nancy despite the fact that she was a crazy nymphomaniac.

I was just so happy about not needing to testify. I had been nervous for days wondering if I would slip up in a moment of confusion. Or I might have a flashback and say something out loud about the conspiracy. I had truly feared getting caught and being sent to prison. I felt that would have been so cruel considering the hard time I had already served. But now I could really enjoy what was about to happen.

*

Chapter 15

Liz jumped into my arms as soon as we entered her beautiful apartment. It had also become my home for the past year. I had moved in with Liz right after I checked out of Irvine Care Center. At that time I knew with absolute certainty that I wasn't going to move back in with Rick Winters. He had arranged for my clothes and other possessions to be placed into storage when his new girlfriend moved in with him. That occurred while I was still comatose. Rick had managed to escape the scrutiny of the press for his part in my tragedy until after I recovered, so I'm sure at that time he felt like he didn't even need to pretend to grieve for me. I never met his new girlfriend but I found out that she was an aspiring actress. She was 5'6 and she weighed 110 pounds. Her hair was light blonde and her boobs were 36D. I had no doubt that they were as fake as my new 34C's.

Liz was the best friend I had ever had in my life. She took such good care of me while I put my life back in order. I had a little money saved up from when I lived with Rick but Liz wouldn't take any of it. I knew money was tight for her but she always acted like it was no big deal. We took our time and really got to know each other. Despite the fact that Liz and I had briefly been lovers before my surgery; we didn't want to rush our sexual relationship either, so we mostly kissed, hugged and did some soft touching during the first two months I lived with her. But as my body grew stronger I wanted more and we eventually explored the limits of what we liked to do in bed.

I was with the one person that I knew I could trust with my life and who loved me with her entire heart. When I was much younger I had experienced that same type of unconditional love from my parents who were both wonderful people. I missed their love so much after they died. Now I had it again, and I never intended to let it slip away once more.

Our kiss and embrace that afternoon was joyous. It had been an adjustment for me learning how to properly hug and kiss a shorter lover. I was a full four inches taller than Liz and I appeared to even be taller because I was wearing heels while she was wearing flats. As far back as my teens, I had always dated tall boys. I was one of the taller girls in my group of friends so I always ended up with one of the tallest boys. But I had now become very use to being with a shorter companion. I loved the way she would wrap her arms around me when we kissed. And I now enjoyed facing in a downward direction and seeing her looking up at me right before we would kiss. As far as I was concerned Liz was perfect at five feet and five inches tall. She was very athletic and I was amazed at how good she was at surfing.

We kissed for at least three or four minutes right there, inside the front door. We loved each other and we had prevailed in court. Finally Liz pulled back and said: "I have been thinking about something for the last few months. I have held off from asking you this because I didn't want you to have to testify about our relationship, but now I think this is the right time. And I love you so very much. Will you marry me Christine?"

I looked at her and said: "In my heart we are already married Liz. You are not just my lover and friend but you are my partner. I don't want us to ever be without each other. Yes, I will marry you."

In California there were a number of judges and municipalities which were sanctioning same sex marriages. I didn't really care if the federal government would recognize the authority of our local magistrates. We could also enter into a civil union which would grant privileges to our relationship in matters of law.

Liz jumped up and down and clapped her hands and then she once again thrust herself back into my arms. She said: "Let's celebrate in bed."

A funny thought came into my head and I jokingly asked her: "Should I carry my fiancée over the threshold and back to bed?"

Liz giggled and said: "I don't think you can lift me Chris but if you can just carry me back to bed."

I wasn't very muscular but I had learned a trick in college when I had taken a life saving course. Using a fireman's carry I could use the strength of my legs rather than my skinny arms to lift a person. I'm sure it wasn't the way Liz had envisioned being carried but it was the only way I could lift her. She held onto my left arm while I lifted her onto my shoulders. I had my right arm wrapped around her upper thighs and she squealed in delight as I carried her back to our bedroom. I was surprised that I managed to get her back to the bed but we made it. As I leaned forward to lay her down I lost my balance and we both fell onto our bed. It was fun falling with her and we both laughed.

She was still laughing when she said: "Oh my god, you are so strong, I can't believe you actually picked me up."

It sounded funny being called strong, so I played along with it and tried to speak using a low baritone male voice: "Well maybe I will have to be your "man" tonight and fuck you until you beg me for mercy."

Liz was really enjoying this conversation and she asked: "Is your cock hard lover?"

I remembered that our dear friend Jill had given me a strap-on dildo as a gag gift for Valentine's Day. She said that I had looked so sexy when I tried on Michelle's at the sex party, held right before my operation, that she just had to get me one. The phallus was made of a flesh colored plastic and looked very much like a man's penis. And unlike a real cock, it never went soft. Without saying a word I went and retrieved it and the harness which it attached to and looked back at Liz and said: "Yep, I'm hard as a rock."

"Oh yes, I want you to fuck me lover. Fuck me with your big hard cock."

I was somewhat surprised by her reaction. Liz normally didn't like adult sex toys very much but she and I would occasionally use vibrators when we made love. As a result of her normal desire to do it the natural way we had never used Jill's gift. And I had only put it on the one time right after Jill gave it to me as she wanted me to model it for her. She said it looked even better than Michelle's strap-on when I showed her how well it fit me. I had never attempted to perform the male role in sex but now I was going to give it try. We were still both dressed in the clothes which we wore to court; so getting undressed had to be priority number one.

"Strip for me Liz. Make me even harder baby."

Liz sat up in the bed and unbuttoned her slime green top. This was the second time in the past few hours that she had seductively opened her pretty blouse and showed me her sexy body. Her white bra held her succulent breasts high and the space between them formed an exquisite cleavage. She never removed the lacy bra earlier in the courthouse but now she reached behind her back and unhooked the clasp. This time she freed her breasts from their confinement. Despite having seen Liz naked many times she still took my breath away when she exposed her luscious boobs to me. Then she stood up in the center of the bed. She had already kicked off her shoes so all that remained was her black mini skirt and her panties. She unzipped her skirt and then kissed at me with her lips as she pulled her skirt and panties down all in one seductive motion.

She looked at me and asked: "Did that get your entire cock hard lover?"

"Oh yes, I'm going to fuck you until you see stars in the middle of the day Liz."

My fiancée got down off the bed and got behind me. She whispered into my ear as she unzipped my pretty dress: "Let's get you undressed and get that harness in place. It's been so long since I have been screwed and I want you so much."

I kicked off my high heel pumps while Liz helped me out of my dress. I had on a white 34C demi bra which I filled out completely with my new boobs. I was wearing very sheer pantyhose and a white thong under the hose.

Liz was holding the harness and said: "Step into it and I will adjust it for you."

"Shouldn't I take off my pantyhose first?"

"They won't be in the way Chris. Come on, let's get this on you."

I was nearly in shock from seeing how much of a hurry Liz was in. We had always taken our time but now she wanted this so badly. I stepped into the harness and Liz strapped it up nice and tight. Then she came around to my front and attached the phallus. She was on her knees in front of me and after she finished attaching the cock she gave it a long slow lick. Then she looked up and said: "Let's fuck lover."

Liz got on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. She faced the head board and she wiggled her sexy rear end at me and urged me on: "Don't make me wait any longer lover. It's been nearly ten years since I have been fucked."

"I'm ready, here I come."

I got on my knees behind her. I rubbed the large plastic cockhead up and down her wet slit lubricating it so it would slide right in when I pushed forward. I had no real idea how hard I should thrust my hips forward so I did it softly at first and I failed to penetrate her.

"Push harder lover. I want you inside me."

I did as my life partner wanted and I thrust forward again but with more force. This time the phallus entered her wet channel. The head disappeared and nearly a third of the shaft was now inside her body.

"Oh yes, that feels good. Now push it all the way in Chris. Fuck me hard and deep lover."

"Tell me how your brother fucked you Liz. I will try and do it like the way he use to screw you."

Not waiting for a response, I pulled back out in inch and then thrust forward again. Her wet pussy accepted more of my hard tool and I could feel her body tremble with sexual excitement. I pulled back again and pushed it back in until I could feel my tummy up against her ass. The plastic cock was now nearly completely inside my lover's body.

"That's feels so good Chris. You are fucking me just like Bobby use to. He also liked to spank my ass some while he stroked his cock in and out of me. Do you want to spank my little ass lover?"

I gave her right ass cheek a smack. I must have spanked her harder than I intended to because it really made a loud smacking noise when my hand hit her flesh. But Liz was getting into it. I was starting to pump the dildo in and out of her wet pussy a little faster like the way my ex-boyfriend use to screw me. I always liked it when he gradually picked up the pace and intensity.

"Do you want another smack on your ass?"

"Oh yes, make my ass glow a bright red."

I smacked her ass with two more shots. I could already see a red mark where I spanked her the first time. Liz was rocking her body back into me each time I thrusted my tool forward. Our rhythm allowed me to penetrate her deeply and with a great deal of force.

Liz's excitement was growing and she begged me to fuck her harder. I picked up my pace and started doing it as hard as I could and as a result I wasn't sure if I would be able to last much longer. I was glad that I had left my bra on. With all of my upper body movement my big fake tits would have been flopping all over the place.

I had been resting my left hand on her hip and my right hand on the small of her back. But I wanted her to orgasm so I spanked her ass two more times and then grabbed both of her hips so I could help pull her back into me as I pushed forward.

"Did Bobby ever fuck you this hard Liz? Did your big brother ever stay hard this long?"

"Oh god, just keep fucking me; I'm so close to cumming."

I knew I could only last another minute before I would be completely exhausted. I had been pumping her pussy with my plastic cock for at least five straight minutes. I was using muscles that girls never fully develop. So I gave her all I had in an attempt to get her orgasm started. I thought maybe if I pretended to be her brother that would do the trick for her.

I used my baritone voice again and played the part of her older brother: "Your pussy is so tight sis. It's just the way I remember it."

"Oh Bobby, I love your cock big brother. Keep fucking me."

"I'm going to spank your ass you bad little girl."

I shoved my dildo deep inside her and I gave her ass another good whack. Then I felt Liz erupt into a huge orgasm.

My beautiful lover screamed out: "Yessssssssssss" as her body convulsed in her ecstasy. She was shaking hard from her orgasm and she allowed her upper body to fall onto the bed. Her rear end was still elevated but it was starting to sink down as well.

I was utterly exhausted and I collapsed on top of her. My weight landing on top of her caused her lower body to also fall onto the bed. My phallus popped out of her juicy pussy but we laid together there on our bed and relished the moment.

"You did it lover. You made me see stars."

I could barely move, but I managed to roll off of Liz and onto my back. My dildo was still hard as ever and it was still pointed straight up toward the ceiling. Liz had come down from her orgasmic high and saw me stretched out beside her. She giggled and asked: "Are you ready for more? Your cock sure looks like it is."

"I can't move darling. I'm worn out. I don't know how guys can do that and manage to walk afterwards."

Liz moved around so her body was next to mine and our faces were just inches apart. She spoke to me in a soft voice: "Bobby could fuck for hours. He would speed up and then slow down but he would never stop. He could hold off his orgasm until he knew I was ready to cum so we could do it together. He was an amazing lover. But you were even better Chris. I never had an orgasm that good before. You are the love of my life."

I felt her lips touch mine and we started a nice sensuous kiss. I felt the harness pushing on my groin and I looked down. Liz was stroking the phallus with her right hand. She was using a slow rhythmic stroke up and down the hard plastic shaft.

We broke from our kiss and I asked: "Is that the way you seduced your brother the first time you had sex with him?"

She smiled and said: "After Bobby agreed I could stay with him on his bed I had slept in the nude while he wore boxers. The first two nights we held each other tight and I could feel his erection up against my body through his thin cotton boxers. My firm teenage breasts were making him so hard. But all we did was hug and spoon. But on the third night when I got under the covers and scooted up next to him I realized that he was also naked. His cock was already fully aroused so I understood without a word being said that we could go a little further. So I took his ridged pole in my hand and I stroked it, just like I'm stroking your dildo now."

"Oh god Liz, for the first time in my life I wish I had a cock right now. I would love to know how your brother was feeling when you did that to him."

"He was so hard Chris. And the tip of his cock was leaking precum which made his rod all slick. I started stroking him faster and I started squeezing it harder. My big brother started moaning and telling me how good I was making him feel."

"What happened next Liz?"

"I kept stroking his cock until I felt him get all ridged. His cock had swollen so big and then he yelled out as he ejaculated all over the sheets and my hand. His cum was so warm when it flowed across my fingers."

"Did he touch you then?"

"Yes he touched my body that night. He played with my boobs and my pussy and he made me cum twice."

Hearing Liz talk about her first sexual encounter with her older brother was making me so wet and hot. I needed to feel her touch. "Please touch me the way Bobby touched you that night. Make me cum like you did when he touched your body."

My lover helped me take off the harness and then she finished undressing me. I laid back down and we pulled a sheet over us. She touched me just the way her brother had touched her those many years ago. She told me in her soft voice every detail of what he did and what he said. And right on cue I came at the precise points in her story when she said she orgasmed. It was magical how she could do that to me.

*

Chapter 16

The sun was starting to set and the sky glowed in its reflective brilliance. Liz and I were both very hungry after we finished making love and we decided to drive down to the beach and have dinner in a quaint little café that looked out over Newport Harbor. We both loved to see the sun set into the pacific waves and this was a very special night. We had just decided to get married and we knew we were about to become very rich.

I took my cell phone with me to dinner in case my attorney needed to call me about the settlement discussions. I hoped that he would call and say everything was settled and I would get the money.

Liz looked beautiful and sexy. She had dressed in a blue floral sarong which tied around her waist and the hem was ankle length. She had also worn a white cotton tank top and a pair of flip flops. It was a very simple outfit but she made it look special. Liz's skin was nicely tanned and her hair was such a lovely shade of gold; she epitomized the youthful healthy look of a California beach girl.

I was dressed in denim shorts and a cute little pink tee which had the words "KISS ME" printed across the front. I completed my outfit with my white canvas sneakers. We were not appropriately dressed for a fancy restaurant, but the café we liked had outside tables and most of the patrons dressed very casually. I ordered a crab and shrimp sandwich on a pita and I also had a side salad. Liz had the grilled salmon and a bowl of delicious lobster bisque. We also ordered a nice chardonnay to go with our dinner. It was a lovely setting and a wonderful dinner. We were both so happy that we were going to be married.

We had just about finished our dinner when my cell phone rang. I quickly retrieved it anticipating good news. I could see from the incoming call display it was my attorney. I looked at Liz and said: "It's Mr. O'Conner. Maybe he has everything finished."

I answered my phone and heard Mr. O'Conner voice: "Christine, I have wonderful news for you. We have finished the settlement negotiations. Would you like me to tell you now what is involved in the settlement?"

I smiled at Liz and gave her a thumbs up sign while I responded to my attorney's question: "Oh yes, please tell me."

"Well as I told you earlier, before you left court, they had put a $15,000,000 offer on the table. The hospital is willing to pay that to you in a lump sum payment 90 days after the agreement is executed. They had asked for a six month delay but we compromised at 90 days. In addition the hospital will pay for a lifetime medical insurance policy for you which includes complete mental health counseling. 100% of your expenses will be born by the policy. And if you were ever to relapse into coma you will be provided the best care in the country for how ever long it takes for you to recover."

1...89101112...20