Voidcall Ch. 02

Story Info
Jona gets "personal" with an otherworldly entity.
1.8k words
4.33
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There will be sex in this chapter, i can't remember if i said you wouldn't have to wait long or not but there's sex!

The sensation of falling stayed with Jona for longer than he expected - though he didn't really know how long he expected to fall. For maybe half a minute he fell through inky darkness, long enough that the feeling of falling stopped being terrifying. But after that half a minute was up, he felt himself slow before gently touching down on an invisible floor. Or maybe it wasn't invisible, just too dark to see anything. He looked down. Nope, definitely not too dark to see anything since his entire body was as easily visible as if it was in sunlight. "Just sitting on an invisible floor inside an impossibly large magic jar. Everything's totally fine." He thought to himself, his gaze swinging around to see nothing but darkness around him. He looked up, expecting to see some tiny pinprick of light far above but instead he saw nothing but more darkness.

He attempted to get into a more comfortable sitting position, his heavily broken ankle still throbbing painfully and emanating heat as wounds usually do. As long as he held it perfectly still it was bearable, but now that some time had passed since his first fall his body's natural painkillers were wearing off and it was starting to really hurt. That being said, since some time had now passed he thought he might have recovered enough to heal his ankle to the point where it wouldn't get any worse. He thanked his lucky stars that his footwear did not go above the ankle or he would have had to take it off to get his foot into the correct position, but he still had to grit his teeth and readjust it so that everything fit properly. The pain was immense and left him panting and covered in sweat, so he laid his head down to rest for a moment.

No more than a few seconds had passed before he saw a glow start to pierce through his eyelids. He opened them and saw that the glow was coming from his left. Turning his head, he gasped for the second time in the last few minutes. That same gigantic eye was here with him, and this time he would see how large the whole thing was. Just the iris had been about as wide as he was tall, but the whole eye was probably about as wide as a school bus. No, he thought as he looked a little closer. He squinted, and realised that without any environment to gauge how large the eye was he had greatly misjudged its size. The iris was the size of a bus, the eye itself was almost as wide as a cruise ship. His mind reeling, he struggled to make sense of a creature that could have an eye that large. As if in response, the eye glowed brighter. The added illumination began to show Jona the "body" of this creature.

Roughly diamond shaped and slate-gray, this thing appeared to be made of four huge slabs of shale arranged to form a diamond with the eye in the centre. There were spaces between each slab like points on a compass, each space filled with some characteristically purple cable-like mass that looked almost like exposed muscle.

And it was staring at Jona.

He felt his heart beat faster and his stomach clench. His throat tightened as sheer, unadulterated terror raced through him like a raging river. His breath came in gasps and he wanted to run, but he couldn't. He couldn't even stand.

But then, he felt an alien presence in his mind. He should have been even more frightened at this feeling, but instead this presence brought with it a sense of calm tranquillity. His heart and breathing slowed as this presence soothed him, like a mother calming a crying child. A feeling of warmth enveloped him and he closed his eyes, feeling as though he was being embraced by a nurturing guardian. He opened his eyes again and saw that the gigantic being was much closer now, only a few metres away. Instead of the terror he might have expected, seeing it this close only brought happiness. The same kind of happiness one might feel when meeting a close friend they hadn't seen in a long time.

From the edges of the eye, he saw purple cables start to wind their way towards him. No, not cables. Some sort of vine, or tentacle maybe? They arrived rapidly but slowed when they neared him, many converging around his injured foot. They slowly wrapped around it, taking extra care to cause as little pain as possible. Just when he began to idly wonder what they were doing, he felt a strange sensation flowing into his ankle. Normally when he healed someone or himself with magic there was a warm, even hot sensation in the affected area. This though, was cold. Ice cold in fact, but unlike regular cold where it felt as though the air was sapping away his energy this felt like it was pushing some sort of freezing, crackling energy into him.

The feeling only lasted a few seconds before the tentacles pulled away, and he looked down at his ankle. There was a mark like a small purple bruise on the side of his ankle, and the area felt totally painless. He tried moving his foot in a circle and found that it moved completely fine, and without any pain. In his altered state of mind feelings of gratitude pulsed through him, and he felt the alien entity mentally smile in response.

A moment passed before he felt that mental presence strengthen its connection with him, as if it was trying to force information through the bridge between them. His head throbbed like he had a headache for a few seconds but the feeling passed as a handful of words were hammered into his brain. Well, they weren't really words in the same way he might have experienced a voice in his head. They were more akin to ideas that his brain interpreted as words. Evil. Protect. Power. Pleasure. Darkness. Use. Thrummed through his mind as the entity attempted to communicate. I... what? I don't understand! He thought back, afraid he might disappoint this being with his lack of understanding. He received only calm in response, like this thing was saying it was alright he didn't understand. It seemed to think for a few moments, before apparently deciding on something.

The tentacles which had heretofore been splayed around him waiting to be used sprang to life, quickly slipping all over him and winding their way under his clothing. They began to pull, tearing through his clothes with ease and quickly leaving him naked under the gaze of this thing. Instead of embarrassment or fear, he felt his pulse quicken in a different way. Blood rushed to his less-than-average sized cock and his lips fell open to let out a lusty breath. The tentacles rubbing all over his body was almost like having a group of people give him a full-body massage, one that quickly turned much more sensual when one smaller tentacle wrapped around his shaft and began stroking. Panting now, his hips bucked involuntarily but that didn't change the speed at which it stroked; it simply moved with his hips as he bucked.

Moments later, he felt two tentacles slip between his cheeks and draw them apart, exposing his hole to the air. Another one slid in between them, this one seemingly slick with some sort of secretion that it began rubbing on the entrance to his butt. Meanwhile another tendril spiralled up his neck, staying flush to the skin like a choker but not squeezing. Once it reached the top it ran over his jaw and took advantage of the fact that his mouth was open to slide inside. Quickly it filled his mouth and he eagerly sucked on it, finding that doing so made it trickle sugary-sweet slick liquid from the tip. The tentacle around his cock was joined by two more that massaged his cute little balls, and he felt the one that was lubing up his ass slip inside to begin making the whole thing nice and slick.

He felt the tendril in his mouth push deeper, actually poking the back of his throat. Although he expected to gag when it did so, instead there was no gag reflex. The tentacle pushed forward, filling his throat and oozing that delicious sweet liquid all the way. The entity had meanwhile deemed his butt to be ready for penetration proper, as the lubing tentacle had been replaced with a larger one with a distinctly phallic-shaped head. It stopped at his rim for a second before moving forward, plundering his ass as it filled him wonderfully. As it slid inside him, he felt it hit a certain spot inside that made his cock jump with pleasure. He moaned loudly around the 'cock' in his throat and mentally cried out yes, there! The entity obliged, and began rapidly pounding that one spot causing his eyes to roll up in pleasure. His limbs began to twitch as his body was pushed to new heights he never knew were possible, areas stroked that he had no idea he liked, and buttons pushed that he had never thought to push before.

He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching as his cock drooled precum and he moaned whorishly around the thick 'cock' in his throat. He locked eyes with the being giving him this pleasure and saw that there was one more tentacle approaching him. This one came from the centre of the entity's infinitely dark pupil. It was green and small, almost not looking real as it approached his forehead. He 'heard' that mental presence repeat itself, saying Pleasure. Use. Before the green tendril touched his forehead. But it didn't stop there. It felt like that limb kept going, through his skull and directly into his brain. The connection between the two of them became even stronger and he felt something begin to flow through it from the entity to him.

He didn't have much time to think about that though, as at the same time it began pressing against his prostate even more forcefully, absolutely pounding away at him. This was enough to push him over the edge and he came, spurting a few ropes of seed onto the amassed tentacles around him as they kept thrusting and stroking. But his orgasm didn't stop, it kept going. Around and around in a loop of pleasure that kept him locked in ecstasy. He ran out of cum to shoot but still it kept going, going, going...