Volleyball Champ

Story Info
A guy celebrates his girlfriend being a volleyball champ.
1.7k words
4.28
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch Anna as she leaps and smashes the volleyball over the net. A girl on the opposite team dives to save it, but the ball smacks the ground with a bang before she gets anywhere close.

Anna's team cheers and surrounds her. The crowd within the gymnasium erupts in applause and screams. I join the hysteria as Anna's team lifts her and chants her name, but her face is expressionless.

After the championship, I wait at the school gate for her. She approaches me, her gym bag hanging from her shoulder. She's wearing a blue tracksuit and a gold medal around her neck. She reaches me and looks up into my eyes.

"Congratulations," I say and rub her head. "You did great."

Her face remains devoid of emotion, but her cheeks flush.

"Don't you want to do it today?" she asks.

I smile. "Of course I do. Are you okay with it?"

She nods.

"Great. Let's go."

We race to my apartment and dash inside. I lock the door and we take off our shoes. She drops her bag as I hold her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

"You're still wearing it, right?" I ask.

She nods.

"May I undress you?"

"Yes."

I pull her zipper down slowly until her jacket is open and slide it off her shoulders to the ground. Underneath her jacket is her orange volleyball top that props her breasts.

Her skin is smooth and slick with sweat. The musk mixes with her perfume and wafts past me.

"You smell so good," I say.

I raise her top slightly which lifts her breasts. The sweat cascades from her underboob and down her stomach. I lean down and stop the drop with my tongue and lick the trail back to her chest.

She gasps and replaces my hand on her shirt with hers to keep it lifted.

I hold her hips and kneel on both knees as I continue to explore her midriff with my tongue. I kiss her from belly button to waist, pulling down her track pants as I go. They drop to her ankles so she steps out of them and kicks them away.

Her snug shorts match the top and accentuate her thighs. I grip the waistband and tug them as I stand, wedging the fabric between her ass and pussy.

Anna releases a cute noise, and I bring my face close enough to feel her breath.

"Do you like this?" I ask.

She nods.

"Say it."

"I like it," she whispers.

I yank harder until she's on the tips of her toes.

"I can't hear you."

"I like it," she says louder.

"What do you like?"

She squirms and whimpers.

"C'mon, be a good girl, and tell me what you like about this."

"I like having my shorts between my butt."

Her face turns cherry red and she covers her eyes.

"You're so cute. Do you like it between your pussy too?"

"Mhm."

"Say it."

She continues to cover her eyes and says, "I like it between my...pussy."

"Good girl. Look at me."

She splits her fingers and looks through them. I chuckle and release the waistband which slaps against her skin. I remove her hands and kiss her on the lips. I reach behind her and squeeze handfuls of her ass, massaging and molding it to my heart's content.

She slips her tongue through my teeth and scraps the roof of my mouth. I push it out with mine, but hers dances to return inside.

I creep a hand inside the back of her shorts and brush a finger against her asshole, earning a jolt from her.

I break the deep kiss and say, "you have such a tight little asshole. It's so sweaty too. I bet a finger would slip right in."

She breathes heavily and rubs my hardening cock through my jeans.

"Can I try putting in a finger?" I ask.

"Yes."

My finger circles her anus and it tenses. I tap against her asshole before pushing my middle finger inside to the first knuckle. She rests her head on my chest and lets free a muffled moan while clutching the outline of my shaft.

Her anus is hot and moist. The muscles constrict and loosen, unsure whether to allow or reject the intrusion.

"I'm going to go deeper, okay?"

I slowly guide my finger to its second knuckle. Anna bites my pec and moans. It stings, but I know she's experiencing some pain too.

"You're such a good girl. Let's do something else," I whisper.

Removing my finger from her asshole, I flop on a bed.

"Take off your shorts."

She eagerly strips them and runs her fingers over her coarse pubic hair. The inside of her thighs are drenched, I'm not sure if it's sweat, pussy juice, or both.

"I want you to cum by riding my face."

Anna climbs on the bed and positions my head between her thighs. I lay my tongue out flat and she lowers her hips until her pussy lands on it like a plane. She slowly grinds against me and I rub her strong legs as I wait for her to find a rhythm.

Her sweat is pungent and salty. I can smell and taste every jump, spike, and save she made during the championship. She increases her intensity and grips a clump of my hair while staring into my soul, desperately chasing her orgasm.

I encourage her pace by spanking her ass like a jockey pushing their horse in the final stretch. Faster and faster she rocks her hips as her wails of pleasure fill the room.

I can tell she's close, but she needs a final nudge. Her athletic stamina allows her to maintain this rapid pace, but she's going to lose steam soon.

I rip my hands away from her ass and slide them up her ribs. They slither under her top and pinch her bulbous nipples.

Anna shuts her eyes and bites a lip as her entire body spasms. Her pussy sprays my chin and neck with sweet nectar. I swallow any drops that make it in my mouth and massage her titties as she rides out the rest of her climax.

"Good girl," I say. "You taste delicious."

She gets off me and kneels on the bed.

I sit up. "Take off your top slowly."

She hefts it and her breasts fall to their natural hanging positions. Her nipples are erect and I can't help but latch onto one like a baby. She gasps and glides her hands up and down my chest.

I alternate between sucking, flicking, and biting which earns me a range of reactions. She grasps the hem of my shirt and I detach from her so she can boost it off.

"Lay on your back," I command.

She does so and ogles at me while rubbing her thighs together.

I get off the mattress and begin taking off my pants.

"You're so sexy. You look like a dog waiting for a treat."

I step out of my jeans and massage my bulge. Her breathing elevates and she gazes at me hungrily.

"Come here," I say.

She transitions to her knees and crawls to the edge of the bed. I grab a handful of her hair and press her face against my groin. She inhales my scent like she's been deprived of oxygen her whole life.

I drag my tent across her face and ask, "Do you want it?"

She nods, but I pull her away from my crotch.

"Say it."

"I want it," she mews.

"Want what?"

"Your cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my throat."

"Good girl lay down."

Anna spins and rests on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. I draw down my briefs and her eyes widen like she's seeing my cock for the first time.

"Open your mouth."

She does and I insert the tip inside, grinding against the grit of her tongue which sends a shiver up my spine. She opens wider and I take the hint, thrusting deeper into her tight wet throat.

She moans and the vibrations pleasure my shaft. My girth creates a bulge in her neck and I observe it shifting as I plunge in and out. Her warm saliva lubricates my cock, allowing me to glide in and out of her quicker.

"Your throat feels too good."

She gags and taps my thighs, so I pull out. I drag my balls across her face and stroke myself while she recovers. A few seconds later, she grips my cock and guides it back into her throat.

I run a hand down her body to her clit and rub it in a circular motion. She moans again and traps my arm by closing her thighs. However, my fingers continue stimulating her hood as I mercilessly fuck her.

I let her breathe and say, "Take a big breath."

She inhales and I sink back inside to the balls. I caress her swelled pussy before inserting two fingers. She arches her back and snatches the sheets. My other hand tugs and pinches her nipples.

"I want you cum while my cock is deep in your throat."

Anna squirms as her hands fondle her body. I find the right spot in her pussy, stroking it rapidly until she convulses and her walls squeeze my fingers. She rides the wave of her second orgasm and I exit her mouth.

I slowly jack off to remain hard as she catches her breath. Despite just climaxing, the look on her face isn't satisfied.

"Everything okay? Are you enjoying this?" I ask.

"Yes, but I want you to cum too."

"Where should I cum?"

"In my throat please."

I chuckle. "So polite. How can I say no to that? Okay, let's do it. Hold your breath."

She sucks in one last breath, and I shove in my shaft to pound her throat like a pussy. I slam my hips on her face, my balls slapping against her.

Soon, the pressure becomes too much, and I bury myself in her as I unload my seed. She gulps it all and I slowly extract myself, shivering from the sensitivity.

"Annie, are you okay?" (Hee hee)

She grins and nods.

"I'm glad you had fun. C'mon, let's get in the shower."

She grabs my wrist and pulls me into bed before snuggling into my chest.

"Or we could cuddle for a bit," I say and kiss her.