Voluntary Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Volunteering leads to lots of sex and as much love.
9.3k words
4.58
12.1k
11

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: This is an embellished story from my past. Enjoy! Thanks to kenjisato once again for his excellent editing.

***********

Voluntary Love

Chapter 1

At the end of the 1980s, I moved to work in a small town in the north of England. As a totally blind person, and long before the flash technology of today, the only way of reading stuff was having a volunteer reader who would come round and read all my correspondence and other things.

I usually recruited through the local charity working with blind and partially-sighted people.

The first two people I saw didn't cut it. Not because of the reading skills, but basically because they were blokes. Like most 27-year-old men who had not had much sex, I was obsessed. Basically, I wanted--needed--to be loved. Don't we all, I hear you say--but for me, it went deep.

So, when the third person I interviewed, turned out to be a middle-class woman with a middle-class accent, she got it straightaway. A middle-class female accent is a real turn-on for me.

Imagine my disappointment then, but not surprise, when at the first session, she told me about her husband. Not surprised because I was used to my pursuit of any woman going bloody nowhere.

So my first reaction was to go cold and think 'how can I find someone else?' But also in that first session, she did two things that attracted her to me. She made me laugh, and she asked me lots of questions about myself, as if she was genuinely interested.

And over the weeks to come, we got on really well. We were very different in many ways, and I think that was the attraction. She was 50, I was 27. She didn't work, as both she and her husband had loads of money from their families. He worked. I was a consultation worker doing a job I enjoyed, but knew I would probably want to move on from it soon. She wanted to know about a working-class, blind Welshman, and I wanted to find out about a middle-class woman with all the traditional middle-class tastes you could get.

The first one we discussed was classical music. Up to that point, I had always dismissed it. So she put Beethoven's Ninth on.

A karmic, cosmic, orgasmic moment? There was all the power of Led Zeppelin in classical music. I fell in love with choral music on the same night.

She had been reading for me for about a year when what I am going to tell you now happened, she introduced me to fine dining. Again another revelation.

The reason she was able to take me out for dinner, was that her husband was not the slightest bit interested in her. Their three children were all in their early 20s, and they stayed together just for appearance's sake. All their friends would gossip like shit if they split. And their friends were all the friends she had.

She knew many of the other women friends took her husband's side. Mainly because she had not done much, to keep either her figure or her looks. She was definitely chubby apparently, and didn't really shave anywhere.

This pissed off the other wives who were very status and looks-conscious. She had heard some of them whispering, that if her husband went off to fuck someone else, that they would understand.

In return, or actually I'm not sure it was, as I was a pretty open person anyway, I told her about my love life--or rather, the short of it. I had begun seeing a woman shortly after moving to the town. We had a bit of a physical relationship, including my first cumming inside a woman. Yes, I even told her that! It was very weird, though. I was never sure where I stood, with her. One minute, she'd be rubbing chocolate cheesecake on her naked tits for me to lick and suck off; the next, she would come to bed in full pyjamas and wouldn't let anything happen.

Jane, my reader's name, was very sympathetic, as I was to be to her. And we just kept talking to each other about everything. As well as dinner, we went to the nearest big town for concerts and we went out for the odd walk.

During the walks, she would be guiding me which meant I held her arm by the elbow. This brought the back of my hand in contact with her tit. I couldn't really help it, as her tits were clearly very big and very soft. She never seemed to mind, though.

At the end of the first year of her reading, she volunteered to give me a hand moving to a new flat. To thank her, I offered to buy her a take-away.

"Oh no," she said, putting on the posh accent. "Not your working-class junk food!"

I had told her about liking middle-class accents, and also that I had been involved in far-left revolutionary politics for a couple of years. She was a liberal voter, but had never heard of Trotsky. When I explained, she basically took the piss; which was fine because I had never really taken it that seriously; although, I was definitely on the left of the spectrum.

So ever since then, she had gently taken the mickey whenever the opportunity allowed. As I did of her highbrow tastes.

"Well, we can see if we can get some pan-fried escargot and beef bourguignon, your majesty!"

She laughed, and gently punched me on the arm. "Let's go out, and you can pay. How about that?"

I had offered to pay before, but she had always refused because of her money. It was from her family, but she had worked too, as an estate agent and made a lot of money before retiring at 49.

_____

We had a great time. We had taken a taxi, so she could drink. By the time we left the restaurant, we were quite pissed.

I ordered us another taxi. When it arrived and we got in, I was opening my mouth to say to drop Jane off first, when she cut in.

"West house flats, please."

That was the name of my flat. It was easier and shorter to drop her off first, so I didn't know what she was doing.

"I need to talk to you about something in private," she said quietly, as if she had read my mind.

We sat silent all the way back to the flat and up in the lift. I sensed something important was coming. What did happen, I would never have anticipated in a years.

I let us in. I took my jacket off, and went through to the living room. Getting there, I turned to say, "Do you want--"

I never finished the statement. Jane's mouth closed on mine and her lips were very wet and soft, as they moved around my mouth. She broke for air after a time, but came straight back. This time, her tongue went looking for and finding mine.

I was gobsmacked, stunned, and everything else--including a bit terrified. My cock and tongue, of course, reacted automatically so that when Jane's hand found my crotch, it found something very solid.

"Oh that's nice," she breathed into my mouth. "I really do want a better look at that."

She was back snogging me again, and it wasn't until she came up for air a second time, that I had the chance to speak.

"I know this sounds like a stupid question," I said weakly, as we stood facing each other, "but, what's happening?"

In response, she moved in close and put her arms around my neck, and kissed me again for a very long time. Instinctively again, my arms went round her back. She definitely had a layer of fat on her and she was curvy, as well. Risking it, I let my hands wander down to her bum which was big and soft.

She moaned into my mouth, "You're lovely, I fancy you, and I want to fuck you. I need to be fucked. I need to be wanted."

"What ab--"

Again, I was stopped in my tracks but this time with a hand across my mouth. "If you are about to ask about my husband, don't! The bastard hasn't made love to me in over a year. And I love making love. And he knows that!"

My heart went out to her, as did my cock. Me being me, though, I was still scared and nervous. In my half-dozen sexual experiences up until then, I had been no great shakes.

I had only come once, and a few times had not kept my hard-on. I also knew I had a thing about fat people; even though, I was one myself, I had developed very negative views of them.

So, I was terrified if Jane got naked, and I felt her, I would have lost my hard-on.

And just as I had that thought, she took both of my hands in her and kissed each on the back. No one had ever shown me that kind of affection.

"I know you're nervous. Fuck, so am I! You might not like my body when you get to feel it properly."

This made me flinch internally, but was suddenly driven out by an even more acute worry. "I'm pissed. First time I slept with a woman, I was pissed and nothing happened. And if it did, it didn't stay!"

"Oh bloody hell!" she said, with a slight edge of exasperation. "There are a lot more ways than going inside a woman to make her very happy. And you said you liked those!"

I remembered a conversation we had had, where I had admitted to really enjoying giving oral sex. I had been pissed again that night.

"Okay," I said, finally smiling.

"You want to fuck me?" she whispered in my ear, coming in close and her hand, this time, closing firmly on my hard cock.

"I want to fuck you!" I said, quietly back to her.

We kissed again. I felt her bra strap through her jumper, and her big arse through her trousers. Her hands were on my back and on my head, holding it still while we kissed long and deep.

"I know it's sexy to undress each other," Jane said, moving away, but this time, let's just get undressed on our own, and get into bed."

I suspected this was something about her worrying I would not like her body. "Okay," I said.

And then, we were in bed together. We came together side on, and I let my hand roam. Okay, she was not skinny. She had a couple of spare tyres, her bum was big and shaped, and there were dry patches of skin on it. When I got my hand between her legs, which opened willingly, her bush was massive, even though I could only feel the bottom of it.

"What do you think?" she asked, nervously.

In response, I moved her hand to my prick. It was still rock hard. And even more importantly, internally, I hadn't flinched. Crucially, I knew this was because she wanted to be with me. I had never felt that with all my other lovers. It was an amazingly nice feeling, which stopped everything else.

"Oh goody!" she laughed, and pushed me on my back.

She started with licking and sucking and biting my nipples, while her right hand began stroking and caressing my thighs and balls. This combination was amazing. I had never had my nipples worked on before. I had only thought that women's nipples were an erogenous zone--wrong, wrong, wrong.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," I groaned, "very nice, indeed!"

Then I yelped, as her left hand came up and squeezed my right nipple hard, as she bit my left. And did my cock get even harder--by fuck, it did.

"Jesus, what are you doing to me?" I said.

"Making you feel good, I hope," she said, taking her mouth off my nipple.

Her hand was on the move again, southwards. I opened my legs in anticipation, and was not disappointed. Feathery fingers went back to stroking my thighs and balls, and this time my cock, itself.

My hips were now thrusting up from the bed. I couldn't resist. My hand came to my cock, and I slowly started to wank it. I was amazed as to how hard and sensitive it was, even pissed and nervous as I was.

"Shit, no one has ever made me so hard!"

"I'm glad," she said, and kissed me.

Then her head moved back to my nipples, while her hand stroked my balls. Her head didn't stay long, though, this time on my chest. She traced a line with her tongue over my tummy to my belly-button, where she lingered.

"Oh yes, that's nice!" I hadn't realised my belly-button was an erogenous zone. "I'm going to cum soon!" I groaned.

"No, you are not!" she laughed, and grabbed the base of my cock gently but firmly. Immediately, I felt the orgasm feeling dissipate. "Good boy!" she said, with a laugh. She moved to get on her knees, and I groaned again as she licked my thighs.

My legs were now spread as wide as I could get them. After both thighs had been thoroughly explored by that amazing soft tongue, it moved to where I really wanted it.

There was a pause, and then I felt it flicker across the head of my cock.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I shouted.

"What about your neighbours?" Jane said, laughing.

"I don't give a fuck!" I groaned, and groaned again as her warm wet mouth closed over my head.

My hand came off and my hips thrust up as her mouth moved down. I suddenly realised this was my first ever blowjob. I had dreamt of it forever, and here it was--it was just as amazing as I had dreamt. The sensation of soft warmth, exactly like a pussy, was fantastic; with the added factor by the tongue that moved and lapped.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I exclaimed. "Oh fuck that's good!"

When I thrust up again, Jane held her head still. I moaned and basically fucked her mouth gently for the next couple of minutes.

Then her head came away. "Stay still now, please. It's my turn."

The next few minutes were, up to that point, the most pleasurable of my life. Jane clearly knew what she was doing when it came to blowjobs. She started with just licking the head of my cock, then her lips came down again and she sucked my crown. Her fingers were working, stroking my thighs, moving slowly up towards my balls.

I was constantly moaning, groaning, and telling her how much I was enjoying it. I then suddenly realised, that I could smell her pussy really strongly. My right hand lifted off the bed and came in contact with her soft belly. I moved it back and felt a mass of soft, wet hair.

I turned my hand round palm up. Jane opened her legs wide, to let my hand move in. She was so fucking wet, I actually felt drops of her arousal. And her cunt lips were just as wet and soft.

"Oh that's nice!" Jane said, bringing her head quickly off my cock. "Carry on doing that, please!"

I did exactly that, caressing and stroking her lips, before gently easing a finger inside.

Jane groaned and moaned on my cock which was an amazing feeling.

My concentration was broken again, as Jane, without warning, slid her mouth right down to my pubic hair, sucked hard, and then slid as slowly as she could back up again, flicking my cockhead with her tongue, before a repeat performance. And again, and again, and again!

"Oh fucking hell, fucking hell!" I shouted, even louder than before.

"I want you to cum in my mouth!" Jane gasped, gripping the bottom half of my cock and wanking me, as her mouth went back down.

"Oh shit!" I gasped. Amazingly, I remembered where my finger was, and began moving it fast in and out of Jane's sopping fanny.

But it was me who came first. Jane's hand and mouth worked fantastically in unison, sometimes mouth only, sometimes hand only, and sometimes both.

My body was rigid, just seconds away from climax. I was almost incoherent in my breathing and words. My fingers had even come out of Jane's pussy and I involuntarily grabbed her arse.

And then--I was there. With a shouted 'fucking hell', I felt one, then two, then three, then four spasms of my cock in her mouth. Both my legs were bent, and my back was off the bed.

"Oh yes!" I groaned.

She rolled onto her back, and I rolled with her. But instead of climbing on top, I explored her chest. Her tits were just as big and soft, as I had thought they were from my occasional hand feels. They were firm and stood up high. They were also smooth. For minutes, I did nothing but run my hands and fingers all over them varying between light touching, stroking, circling, and fondling and squeezing.

By the time I took as much of her left breast into my mouth as I could, and flicked her nipple with my tongue, she was groaning and squirming as if I was doing something right.

With another expletive of pleasure, I collapsed. Jane, amazingly, had kept me in her mouth. As I settled, she gently sucked. Remarkably, I was still half-hard, when she finally pulled away.

"Was that okay?" she asked, with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. She cuddled up close, her thigh across my tummy, and her fingers stroking my arm.

"I think you could say that!" I sighed, and turned into her, pulling her close to me. My hand found her cheek which brought my mouth to hers. I kissed her long and gently, while my other hand moved down to stroke her spine. There was a lovely trail of soft hair down her spine, which sent a spasm through my cock.

"Thank you so much!" I said, when I pulled away. "That was the most amazing thing anyone has done to me. Fucking hell, it was good!"

I heard the smile in Jane's voice. "I'm glad. You deserve it."

"Not sure where you get that from," I responded. "After that, you definitely deserve this."

I gently eased her onto her back. We kissed again. The fingers of my left hand ran up and around her right tit, until I closed my fingers around her nipple. It stood tall and erect. I squeezed hard, and Jane gasped into my mouth. The reaction was the same when I gave her right nipple the same treatment.

"Is that okay?" I asked, sort of knowing the answer.

"What do you think?" Jane said, breathing noticeably harder.

"SO, okay if I carry on, then?" As I spoke, my hand trailed down her tummy and settled on the top of her bush.

"Don't you dare stop!" she said, putting her hand on mine and pressing it hard against her pubic bone. This brought another groan. I felt her left leg against me, as she spread her legs.

Feeling more confident, I kissed down from her mouth over her neck, up her right tit and sucked as much of it as I could get into my mouth. I stayed there for a long while, as my fingers investigated. Her bush was massive. Every inch of her pussy, was covered in hair. There was a tuft of hair sprouting up on its own at the top, and the hair on each side of her lips fell across to hide her entrance. I had discovered a love for female body hair, especially in a certain place, and I was loving what my fingers were finding.

"I have two tits!" Jane breathed

"Sorry!" I said, and moved my head across.

My fingers had explored further, and found her entrance. There was a lovely squidgy sound, as my finger slipped very easily inside. She was so wet and soft; then I was inside her pussy, itself.

"Oh yes!" Jane cried out, her hips thrusting up to meet my finger.

I had fingered women before, and was always amazed at how large and differently textured the inside of a pussy was. There were soft and hard bits, and it seemed to go on forever. Even with my thumb, hard against her pubic bone, there still seemed miles to explore.

"Fuck me!" Jane begged.

With a little move, I had two fingers inside her and began to pump in and out.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Jane gasped. I went to move my head back to her left breast but found her own hand there squeezing herself. I hesitated, until I felt her hand on my head pushing my mouth down onto her tit.

"You do one, I'll do the other," she gasped.

I obeyed and decided to try something different. Without warning, I gently bit her nipple.

"Oh yes, I like that!" she cried out, "Bite me!"

"Oh yes, that, too!" she cried out. My left thumb had, completely by accident, found her clit. It was a ridge at the top of her pussy. In my limited experience, I was no expert on what clits felt like, but whatever I was doing, it brought all kinds of lovely reactions.

Jane was now breathing and groaning continuously. My fingers and thumb moved together, although it wasn't that easy, given how much her hips were pushing and thrusting up. I was still biting her nipple, until she said, "Too hard." I brought my tongue back into action.

And this seemed to do the trick.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" she suddenly shouted. A second later, her body went rigid, hips thrust high. A flood of wetness surrounded my fingers. She stayed like that for a few seconds, until she mimicked my collapse onto the bed.

As she struggled to get her breathing back, I eased my fingers out. Without thinking, I brought them to my nose. They smelt lovely. The very first time I smelt an aroused cunt, I had loved it, and the smell that hit my nose reinforced my pleasure.