Voluntary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me taste them," Jane breathed quietly.

I found her mouth, which opened and sucked them in.

"I love the taste of my pussy," she said, sighing.

I smiled, and brought them to my own mouth. There was still a tang of her on them. "So do I. I can't wait to taste them properly."

"Nor me," Jane said. "Thank you, David. That was fucking lovely."

I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?"

"I love you saying 'Fuck' in that accent!"

"You are going to hear it a lot," Jane said, running her hand through my hair and kissing me.

We lay there quietly for a couple of minutes, just kissing and stroking.

Then she let out a little shout of alarm, "Bugger, it's late. I need to go!"

"I thought your husband didn't care where you were, or what you did," I said, surprised.

"He doesn't. I've just remembered one of my daughters is coming up tomorrow morning. I need to be there. I'm really sorry." She pulled me in close and kissed me passionately.

"That's okay," I said.

But, she must have sensed something in voice, "I will be here on Monday, and you will cum inside me. I want you, so fucking much!"

We kissed again, holding each other tightly.

"Thank you," I said, quietly. "Sorry, I'm so fucking insecure."

"This is not forever, but while it lasts, I mean to have you as much as you want me."

I knew she was right. Our age gap meant this wouldn't be a long-term thing. But, if what I was going to get for weeks or months, was great sex with someone who fancied and liked me--that was a deal worth having.

I pulled her in for another kiss, pushing my hand down between us and finding her clit. She gasped in my mouth and pushed herself back against me.

"You tease!" she groaned, and reluctantly moved back.

I lay there, gently touching myself as I listened to her getting dressed.

"That's not fair," she laughed, bending down to kiss my cockhead.

"Get your clothes off and get back in bed, then," I responded, putting my hand between her legs. The crotch of her trousers was damp.

"I'm going," she said firmly, and moved to lean over me. The kiss she gave me was so soft and gentle, it almost made me cum--not from sex, but from the caring.

"I've got something for you," she breathed, and dropped something onto my chest. It felt silky and wet. I found it. As I lifted it, I got a whiff of rampant pussy. The silk of her knickers felt lovely on my face, as I sucked the juice from her crotch and breathed in her scent.

"Thought you would like that," she said, huskily. She kissed me again, and moved away. She had called a taxi before getting out of bed, and the doorbell went at that moment.

I lay there reliving the last couple of hours. I wanked myself off twice with her knickers on my face.

_____

I was still pretty stunned the next morning. I also had a huge smile on my face and a confidence about me, I had not had before. A couple of people at work asked me why I was so happy, and one person came to me, and asked quietly who I'd spent the night with last night. I just smiled and lied.

Me being me, I began to worry. By the end of the day, I'd convinced myself Jane would not want to fuck me again. I had no reason to think this, but since when has reason won over emotion.

I rang one of my best mates, who happened to be the woman I had lost my virginity to, three years earlier. She just told me to stop fucking worrying, and to enjoy it. This helped a bit.

_____

This, of course, was the time before mobile phones. The only way of getting in touch was by land-line. I had thought to ring Jane to sort out reading sessions, just so I could ring her. I wrestled with this, all day Sunday. I was still going through the pros and cons at tea time Sunday, when my phone rang.

It was Jane.

"Eric's out, so I thought I would give you a ring. I bet you've been worrying."

I thought of saying no, but I decided to be honest. "Yes, I have. I've almost convinced myself you will come on Monday and tell me it was a one off."

Jane laughed. "That's why I have been playing with myself every chance I have had since Friday, I have come so many times I can't remember, and why my fingers are currently deep inside me."

I was speechless for several seconds. The next thing I heard was her phone handset moving, and then the clear sounds of wet squelching.

"That's thinking of tomorrow night," she breathed huskily, into the phone. "Wait for me naked on your bed." And then it went dead.

I sat there motionless for minutes. This thing was going so fast. All of my sexual fantasies were coming true. Because I was me, I knew they would all end tomorrow, but here was my lover ringing me to tell me how much she wanted me, and showed me how wet she was.

I had my trousers and underwear down before I knew it, and it took only moments for me to cum very hard and a lot, all over my hand.

_____

When I finished work the following day, I had no idea what had happened. I think I got through it without any major fuck-ups. I also had no idea what I ate for tea, which given how much I loved my food, definitely showed me my mind was elsewhere.

Time dragged by, and 7.20 seemed never to happen. But then it did, and I took off my dressing gown. I hadn't put any clothes on after changing out of my work stuff. I went to the door and put it on the latch. I didn't go to bed, but sat on my couch gently stroking a ridiculously hard cock.

I had just checked my watch for the twentieth time. It said 7.29. The intercom buzzed.

"Hello."

"It's me."

"Come up. The door is on the latch."

It took ten seconds for me to get onto the bed. I lay at the far side of it, legs slightly apart. My left hand gently held my cock and my right lay on the duvet.

The door opened and closed. I heard the lock click. There were footsteps, then someone was on the bed. I smelt her perfume, as I felt her lips on mine. Our tongues fenced briefly.

"Glad to see you follow orders," she said. She took my hand off my cock and brought it up around her. My other hand joined it.

"You are still wearing your coat," I said, a bit confused.

"Why don't you take it off?" she said hoarsely, as she kissed me again, this time slower and deeper.

We were still kissing when I undid the four buttons on the front, and put my hands inside.

"You're naked!" I said, pulling away from the kiss. My hands curved around the the big soft tits, hanging down above my chest.

"Saves time," she said, pulling away from me, to shrug the coat to the floor. When she climbed back onto the bed she asked, "Have you ever done a sixty-nine?"

"No," I said, "but, I have always wanted to."

"First time for everything," she laughed.

I felt something go up over my head. Reaching out, her legs were either side of my head, her knees against my shoulders. The overwhelming scent of her rampant pussy filled my nose, and then her wet hairiness covered my face. Her tits rested against my stomach, as her mouth closed over my cock.

Blind people basically see with their fingers, so mine came into play. Feeling gently, I felt the lower half of her pussy lips directly above my mouth. Tilting my head back, I let my tongue explore. The shiver of her hips told me I was doing something right.

I was not able to get my tongue inside her lips, and definitely not into her hole.

"Put your finger in me," came a demand from my waist. I obliged, and she moaned over my cock, which made me moan in return. I was actually finding it hard to concentrate on Jane, as she was giving my cock a royal going over. Because of the angle of her head, I felt my cockhead hitting the back of her mouth, as she moved up and down it. When she kept her head still, and lapped with just her tongue, it was even better.

"Oh shit!" I moaned into her cunt, when her hand began stroking and caressing my balls.

"Lick my clit and finger me," she asked, removing my cock for a second. She spread her legs wider, and eased her cunt back a fraction. My nose felt something hard against it, and then with another movement of my head, my tongue tasted and felt a hard ridge.

"Oh, that's it!!!" Jane exclaimed, and began moving her mouth up and down my length as fast as she could go. I kept up licking and fingering her, hard and fast.

We had been going at it for a couple of minutes and I was not far off, when she stopped her marvellous mouth.

"Let's fuck!"

She moved easily, swinging round to face me. Her knees were now either side of my hips, and I felt the wet hair of her cunt on my cock. Her mouth enveloped mine, and we were kissing passionately. In the middle, she gently took me and put me in.

Before I could thrust, she sat up, bringing my hands to her tits.

"Play with them while I fuck you!" she rasped.

Her sitting up motion had impaled herself on me. I felt her wet bush against my pubic hair. I was amazed at how my cock stayed hard. She stayed there for a long moment, and then, very slowly, raised herself up. My cock was almost out and I felt the cold air on my wet shaft, before she slid slowly down again.

"Oh my fucking god!" I said, in pure ecstasy. "Fuck me!"

"I intend to," she laughed, and went about her work. For, I have no idea, how long she just slid slowly up and down. With every movement, I was getting harder and more pleasure through my cock. I couldn't stop telling her how good it felt, and how hard she made me. At one point, she cried out as I squeezed her tits too hard. Then she cried out again, this time in pleasure, as I searched for and found her clit, which I rubbed hard.

"Oh, fuck me now!" she shouted, and fell forward. Immediately, I grabbed her waist and began banging myself into her, as hard and as fast as I could.

She was extremely wet and hot inside. This was only the third time I had been inside a woman without a condom, and it felt fucking amazing. I could feel her wetness dripping onto my pubes and balls. Because she was so wet, I couldn't feel the surface of her insides, but the feeling of moving inside what felt like a engulfing hot bath, was simply sublime. Then, I knew what being inside a woman was all about. I had had doubts that actual penetrative sex was all that it was cracked up to be. So far the enjoyment I had given my partners, had been with my fingers and tongue on their tits and cunts. This took things to another level.

I was breathing hard, and suddenly had caught my breath. Jane took up the cudgel and flexed her pussy muscles round my cock, as she moved back and forth on me.

"Oh shit, this is fucking lovely!" she said into my ear, and then gave me a love bite on my neck.

My second wind was there, and I went for it. Jane had now spread her legs wide and was almost lying on me, as I hammered home. The sound of the squelchy pussy was fantastic.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" I suddenly shouted, as my orgasm appeared from nowhere.

"Oh yes!" Jane shouted back, "And me!"

Women cumming from penetrative sex, I knew was something few could do. All the porno mags and films that showed couples coming together were bollocks, I had found out from my feminist friends. But this time though, it happened. As I shouted, and felt my cock shoot its load inside, Jane's body went rigid and I felt her pussy ripple around my cock, and an extra helping of wetness exploded around me.

We held that position for god knows how long, then she was collapsing on me. I kept my legs bent to keep my cock inside her. Ridiculous as I believed it was, I softened but not very much. What a fucking woman!

I was shivering with the emotion of it all.

"Are you okay?" Jane asked, through deep breaths.

"Yes," I gasped. "Just so fucking happy!"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her sweaty forehead. She brought her face up and we kissed really gently and deeply.

"That was very special," she whispered in my ear. "I haven't felt like that, making love for a very long time."

"I haven't felt like it ever!" I said, stroking the fine hairs down her spine. "I will never be able to thank you enough."

"Don't be silly," she said, kissing me on the nose. "I did it because I think you are lovely and that makes all the difference. I can get fucked by anybody, but I can only fuck like that with someone I have feelings for."

"And me," I responded. We lay there looking at each other. Okay, I couldn't see her, but our noses were touching, so I knew we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I could fall in love with you!" Jane breathed, very quietly. "But I must not. We've got our own lives. Let's just enjoy this while we can."

"Too late for me," I said, still looking at her. "I am in love with you."

Jane didn't say anything. It was her body which responded. Without realising it, I had gotten almost totally hard again. I was gobsmacked, as this had never happened before. I knew it was because of all the love talk. I suddenly understood that physical attraction and desire only gets you so far. Genuine attraction and sexual drive comes from being cared for and being wanted.

Jane's pussy muscles were slowly and gently caressing my prick. In a minute, it was fully hard again. As if we were reading each other's minds, we moved together at the same time, me thrusting and Jane pushing down. She lifted onto her elbows and knees and we fucked gently and slowly. I played with her tits, while we kissed. Her hand guided one of mine down to her clit.

"Oh yes!" she sighed into my mouth, then she let out a shout of surprise.

Wrapping my arms round her back, I maneuvered her first onto her side and then onto her back, without dislodging out of her.

"You clever sod!" she laughed under me, then groaned, as I began to fuck harder. Her legs came together over my back, as I gripped her shoulders.

For the next few minutes we rutted. Rhythm, tempo, and position changed several times. I went fast, slow, hard and deep. Jane met my thrusts sometimes, and used her cunt muscles other times. At one point,both her legs were up spread wide and then her feet were on my arse, pulling me in.

All that time, my cock pulsed and stayed rock-hard. The feeling in her pussy had subtly changed. There was a little bit more friction in the wetness, rather than softness. I had no idea what this meant.

"You cum inside me!" she panted, "I'm not going to cum this time!"

For a second, I felt inadequate and it must have shown on my face.

"I don't always cum from cock, but always do from tongue!"

I smiled down at her, then with a sudden few quick thrusts flooded her insides again.

Again, we lay together, recovering. It had been a bit quicker and less frantic this time, so we were not so out of breath:

"Wow!" Jane said. "I do like young men. They don't take long to recover."

"First time I have ever done it again so quickly," I said. "It's because of you, that I can." I kissed her, then gently rolled off her. The feeling of my cock coming out of her was lovely.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

"You came a lot both times, and a bit has just come out and is running down my bum onto the bed."

Without thinking, I reached with my hand and gently explored. Her bush was matted down with wetness. Her lips were open and gaping. I very gently slid a finger inside her and felt something different again. It was both wet and slippery. Bringing my finger out, I moved it down and felt the same wetness down over her arse.

Curious, I brought my fingers under my nose. It definitely smelt of her, but also had a bit of an almost-bleach-like smell. Having smelt and tasted my own cum, I knew it was that. So I sucked my fingers clean.

"You like that?" Jane asked, surprised. "Not many men like the taste of any cum, including their own!"

"As a blind bat, taste and smell are important to me," I said. "What were you saying about always cumming from tongues?" I shuffled down the bed, and got between her legs.

"You don't have to do that now!" she said, a bit anxious.

"I think I do," I said firmly, and sucked a mouthful of pubic hair into my mouth.

"Oh yes!" she said, and relaxed.

In my very limited experience of pussy eating, I had spent a fair bit of time kissing and licking feet and legs, before getting to the main dish. This time, though, Jane was very close, so I did not want to leave her waiting too long.

The other thing I had learnt from my rug munching efforts, was how bloody awkward it was. I had not yet worked out a way to get my tongue actually inside the cunt lips. According to porn, all men could do it, but if so, I needed a teacher. Actually, I found out later in life, it wasn't possible. The other thing I had found, was how tiring it could be on your tongue. Nowadays, you can find tongue-strengthening exercises on the net, but there was no such help back then.

Fortunately, this time I didn't need to worry. As soon as I started licking Jane's clit, she became frantic. Her hips bucked all the time, and she told me explicitly how much she was enjoying it, and wanted me to make her cum. Only once, did I move from her clit to suck some of my cum out of her pussy. It came easily as a big sticky mess. And I found I liked the taste. Later, I found this was called eating a creampie. I picked up a taste for it that night, and ever since.

Swallowing my cum, I went back to Jane's clit.

"Oh yes I'm cumming!" and with a little scream, her body shook.

I licked her after she stopped cumming, which she liked for a little bit, then said she was too sensitive. I moved back up and we immediately cuddled and kissed.

"I didn't know you were a perv!" she said, stroking my face.

"Unh?" I said.

"Like eating your own cum."

"It tastes much nicer mixed with yours," I said, slipping a finger into her.

We said nothing for a few minutes. I gently fingered her, and she just as gently stroked me.

I suddenly had a thought. Jane only usually read for me for about an hour-and-a-half. It must be close to that time. I had a watch on, but it was on the wrist of my arm that was under her head, and my finger to read my braille watch was currently otherwise engaged.

"I suppose you have to go soon?" I said, reluctantly.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," she said, trying to sound innocent, but I could hear a smile in her voice. "My husband is staying in London until Friday, so I don't have to get home unless you want me to go." Her hand closed round my cock as she said this.

"You tease!" I laughed, and pushed two fingers into her, making her groan.

"I take that as a sign you want me to stay, then?"

"Oh fuck, yes," I said, and kissed her, my tongue doing a lot of mouth searching.

For a couple of minutes, we pleasured each other with our fingers, but before it went too far, Jane said she really wanted a drink. I offered water, tea or wine; she went for the wine.

As I walked to the kitchen, I felt amazing. Here I was naked, getting something for my lover, who had just been part of the best lovemaking of my life, and even with my glass-half-empty viewpoint, seemed to want to do it a few more times. But most of all, it was the warm glow I got from feeling she genuinely liked me and cared for me, and might even be in love with me. I had never been in love, but desperately wanted to be. Equally, I wanted to be loved. So all I knew, was that the warm glow I had in the pit of my stomach, must have been something close to love.

I smiled as I got the wine out of the fridge, opened it and poured two glasses.

"Here you go, cariad," I said, as I got close to the bed. I needed to know where exactly she was so I didn't pour the wine over her.

"Behind you!" came a giggle. I jumped a bit, then turned round.

"Just been to the loo."

I sensed her move round me, and took the wine glasses.

"What did you call me?" she asked, her voice moving, showing she was getting into bed.

"Cariad," I answered, moving round to get on the other side. "It's Welsh--for love."