Voluntary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's sweet," she said, passing me a wine glass. "Cheers!" she said, and clinked glasses.

"Can you speak Welsh?"

"Hardly at all anymore. My dad is a Welsh speaker, but my mum is English, so we spoke English at home. I do want to learn it again, sometime. I am a bit of a Welsh nationalist."

"You have never spoken about your family," Jane said. We had both moved to sit up in the bed. Our bodies were touching. Her left hand began stroking gently up and down the top of my thigh.

"I don't really do families. My brother and I barely speak, and I don't really know my sister. She was only four when I left to go to special school. My dad isn't that talkative, and my mum and I argue like fuck!"

Jane laughed, and ran a finger down the top of the inside of my thigh. My legs opened a little bit.

"Are you bothered?"

"Not really," I said. "Some people are into families. I'm not one of them. What about you?"

"You know about my children. Both are married with small children of their own. If I'm honest, I'm not that close to them. They get on with their dad a lot better and defend him all the time. Both my parents are dead. I have a sister who is younger than me who lives in Australia. I get on well with her."

"Does it upset you, about your children?" I asked. My own right hand had begun its own journey of exploration, up and down the inside of Jane's left leg. The further up I got, the wider her legs opened.

"Yes a bit," she said, with a sigh. "But, I don't think that's going to change now. I found being a mother a real struggle. I know everyone says all mothers will do everything for their children, but I never felt quite like that. I beat myself up for it for a long time, but my sister, and a counsellor, helped me understand I was one of those women who didn't have especially strong maternal feelings. Just one of those things.

I felt a strong feeling of sadness and sympathy for her. Finishing off my wine, I turned on my side to her, and put both arms round her; she moved down to meet me, and we cuddled each other hard.

"Thanks," she said, quietly. "That means a lot. You are a lovely bloke. Finding that out over the last year, is what has turned me on...to you."

"Not my fantastic, chiseled body, then?" I said, in mock surprise. I was definitely overweight, and was almost hairless.

"Cliche alert," she said, animatedly. "It is what's inside that matters!"

We both laughed and kissed. Straightaway, our mouths were moving over each other's and our tongues delved deep. Her hand came between us, and started to gently wank my cock. My index finger found her clit.

We only stopped after a long time, when Jane asked for a sixty-nine. She went on top again. Second time round, I was more skilled. Jane was constantly moaning round my cock, as I moaned into her pussy. I held a leg in each hand, and they moved further apart until she was almost lying down on me. I could feel her juice running down onto my face.

"Let's fuck!" she suddenly said, "Have you done it doggie before?"

"No!" I said.

I felt her move next to me on the bed. I got up on my knees and felt out with my hands. Jane was also on her knees and resting on her hands. Her tits hung down very alluringly, so I couldn't resist a pinch.

"That's nice. Do that when you are fucking me."

My left hand left her tit and ran down over her back. Her big arse was higher than her back. I ran my hand down her arse crack, and felt her cunt. It was very wet. Jane groaned, as I slid two fingers into her and fingerfucked her for a couple of minutes. My right hand came down to gently stroke her clit.

"Oh, fucking hell!" she groaned, and then with a cry, her body shook and wetness gushed.

"Did you just cum?" I asked, surprised.

"Your fingers are so fucking good!" she writhed, "now put your cock in me, please!"

Holding her bum for guidance, I knelt behind her. My right hand found her pussy hole and my left guided my cock to it. With a movement, I felt the head slip inside. With both hands, I gently gripped her hips and thrust forward.

Immediately, the feeling and sensation was different from her or me on top. Although my cock was pointing up at an angle when it entered, when I pushed in, it angled down with the shape of her cunt. I also felt a lot more, especially on the top of my prick. I could feel rough areas, bumps, and ridges.

When I felt her bum against my pubic hair, I knew I was fully in, so I pulled slowly out. The sensation for her, and me, was incredible. My cock had never felt so alive, and by the sound of the moaning Jane was making, my cock was doing special things to her.

Just as I was about to thrust in again, Jane moved back against me.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed.

"You pull out, I'll push back," Jane gasped.

And we did.

"Play with my tits!" she pleaded.

At the speed we were going at, I could reach under her and hold and squeeze each tit. Soon, I was pinching and pulling on her nipples, which brought even more sounds from her. Then becoming bold, I brought my hands back to her waist and held her still, buried to the hilt, my length inside her. Then it was my turn to pull out, and go back in as slowly as I could manage it.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Jane cried out. "Play with my clit and I'll cum!"

Ever one to obey, my right hand sneaked forward. Her clit was fully exposed from lips and hair, and I rubbed it first soft, then hard.

Without warning, I suddenly went as fast as I could manage, holding her with only one hand. Seconds later, she screamed an orgasm, and seconds after that, I shouted mine.

She was still lying on her front getting her breath back, as I lay next to her, my arm over her back. It was another while before she slowly turned onto her side. I rolled onto my back, and she came under my arm, leg across me.

"You've never done that before?" she said, nuzzling my neck.

"First time!" I said, still breathing harder than usual. "It was incredible. Felt really different."

"Does for me, too. Did you feel those rough areas at the top of my cunt?"

"Yes."

"That's my G-spot. Heard of it?"

"Yes. I've had some porn read to me in university."

"Next time you finger me, look for it. I could well have a present for you if you find it."

It was another couple of minutes before we spoke again.

"Do you realise we haven't had a cigarette yet?" Jane said. We were both smokers:

"Too busy," I grinned.

"Cliche alert," Jane said, "but I do enjoy a post-fuck smoke."

I disentangled myself, and found my smokes and lighter on the side. Jane moved away and got up.

"Going for a piss and to get the wine," she said.

I smiled, thinking about her swearing and graphic language. It sounded all the more weird from someone with such a posh accent.

When we were sitting up again, cigarette in one hand and wine glass in the other, I asked her a question that was still worrying me.

"What would your husband do if he found out we were now fucking?"

Jane thought before answering. "He genuinely doesn't care a shit about me. But he's a competitive and jealous bastard. He'd hate it. Probably divorce me and try to take everything. My children would go on his side, as would most of my friends."

This answer was much worse than I expected, and it worried the shit out of me for her.

"I love what we're doing and what we feel for each other, but is it worth all that?"

Again, there was silence, before Jane replied, "Depends on what we would do if the worst happened."

It took me a few seconds to realise what she was saying. "You said earlier you thought you were falling in love with me, but you didn't want to do that, as you couldn't see a future in it."

Again a silence, and this time, movement. When she moved back, her body moved against mine, and her hand brought my head round and down to hers. She kissed me for a long time, very gently and passionately:

"I'm 50, you're 27. I'm middle class, your working class. I'm rich, you're not. You like Led Zeppelin, I like Beethoven. You will need to move, probably to find another better job."

"So that means, no?" I said, feeling suddenly very fed up.

The hand behind my head ran a fingertip down the centre of my body, to the base of my cock and up to the top.

"You're also the most sensitive, caring, loving and bravest person I've met. The way you do your blindness thing is amazing. You are also a great fuck. So if I had my way, I'd give it a go. Since I said I can't fall in love with you, I've lost that one!" Her hand then closed around my hard length.

I drained my glass, and stubbed my smoke out quickly; moving to lie down, I gently pulled her on top of me. "I love you!"

I didn't need to say anything else, and couldn't, as I felt too full. We kissed a long time. She held my cock, gently rubbing it against her bush and clit. She slipped it inside, almost before I noticed. We moved very slowly and gently together. No idea how long we went for just kissing and caressing--and fucking.

Just before I sped up to cum inside her, she breathed, "I love you, too."

So, there we were. We'd known each other a year, and I suppose we had grown to know, then like, and then love each other. Had the fucking done the loving bit, or had the loving made the fucking happen? I knew there were a lot of things that could still go very wrong. Jane hadn't said she would leave her husband for me, only that she would go out with me, if they split up because of him divorcing her. But, as we cuddled together, falling to sleep, I knew there was nowhere else I wanted to be. After 27 years, this fucked-up, anxious, insecure, overweight, blind Welsh git was very close to being very happy!

To be continued!

**********