Voluntary Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going for your morning piss?"

"Yes," I said, guessing what was coming.

"I have a better place for your wee than the toilet."

I heard movement from her bedroom and she came out of her room and brushed past me towards the bathroom. I let her go and waited for my next instruction.

"Come here, please."

The voice was from the bathroom. I stood in the doorway.

"I am in the bath. Please get in, carefully. I will guide your feet."

I found the bath and let her lift my legs over. I felt my toes against her bum, so I guessed her legs were over the side of the bath.

"Let me guide your aim."

She took my cock, and held it pointing—I don't know where.

"Now piss, please."

If you had ever been told to piss in one of the strangest situations of your life, you would know how hard it was for me to make something happen. It felt like when I was in hospital having to fill a bottle, lying flat on my back. It felt like hours before something happened.

And then suddenly, it erupted.

"Oh yes!" she shouted. "You're pissing on my cunt!" Then, she was moving my cock. "You're pissing on my tits!"

Finally, it moved again while I was still flowing.

"You're on my...face and...hair."

The last words were muffled, as I swear she was drinking my piss. She kept my cock in her mouth to suck the last few drops, and then sighed in satisfaction, I assumed.

"That was very naughty, David. You must be punished. Please go and lie down on my bed."

I knew that was coming. She spanked me with her slipper, but not very hard. Then, she fucked my arse with her vibrator. She let me cum on her bush.

We did the weeing thing a few times. As we did my eating someone else's creampie. I think that happened sometime in early summer. She had invited me round for tea. We ate at 6.00pm. At around 7.30pm, she told me she was going out for the evening. I mildly asked why she had invited me, but she refused to answer. She did leave me a couple of pairs of wet, smelly knickers to amuse myself with.

"I will be back probably after eleven. Please be waiting in bed for me."

I did as I was told. I was gently playing with my cock, her knickers on my face, when I heard the door open. She came straight upstairs.

"Good boy. Please take my knickers off your face. I have another pair for you."

She climbed up onto the bed, I smelt her cunt above me. She lowered her pussy down onto my face. Her knickers crotch was wet, and there was another smell along with her pussy—it was the smell of cum.

"Lick me," she ordered.

I licked her gusset. She moaned, and pulled it aside. A large glob of cum was pushed unceremoniously onto my face and then into my mouth. There was a heck of a lot of it, as I licked and swallowed. Before she finished, she rubbed her cummy cunt all over my face and hair.

"That was three lots," she gasped, coming down after a huge orgasm. "Now put a fourth in there." She lay on her back, beside me.

"You naughty girl," I said, harshly. "You need to be punished."

"Oh yes, please, sir. I was very naughty. Fuck me very hard."

I did. Missionary, then doggie, then missionary, then finally, doggie again. I don't know how many times she came before I did.

During all this time, I constantly thought of Jane. Jane the loving; Jane the caring; Jane the sensitive. Angharad Llywellyn gave me probably as much sex as Jane would have, and probably more varied, though who knows how our lovemaking would have developed, but for the first six months, I couldn't detect any of those things in her. So Jane filled my heart and Angharad filled her bed.

Then something changed. In September, I became increasingly moody with the anniversary of Jane leaving, coming up. On the actual anniversary, I asked Angharad not to invite me round. She agreed. The next time we met, we had fucked; with her punishing me.

When she asked, "What's been the matter with you, the last few days?"

I didn't want to say anything, but she pushed me. Finally, I told her the whole story.

She didn't say anything at all. The strange thing she did, was hold my hand. She'd never done that before.

And from then on, signs of genuine affection and caring became more obvious and more frequent. About a month after, she kissed me open-mouthed, when I was fucking her. When we were out, she held my hand, or stroked my face. On my birthday, she asked to stay at mine, and when we fucked, there was nothing but straight, gentle sex.

And then, Christmas happened. She asked in early December, if I would stay with her, rather than go home to my parents. I agreed. Then, she stunned me by saying she wanted to stay over Christmas at my place. Together, we agreed what to buy and did a supermarket shop together. On Christmas Eve, she cooked a lovely fish dish. We ate slowly and finished about by 9:00pm.

"Let's go to bed," she said, with a huskiness in her voice, I'd not heard before.

When we got to the bedroom, she started to undress me. It was slow and gentle. When I was naked, she asked me to undress her. Again, a first. I gave her nipples a little suck and her pussy a little kiss. She gasped both times.

When we lay on the bed, I started to kiss her face and moved to her tits. My hand moved down to her pussy and began to stroke and fondle. Her hand responded, gripping my cock and starting to wank me in a lovely, slow manner. We both came like that.

"That was nice." I said, going to kiss her. I expected her to stop me, but she reached up with her hand and pulled my lips to her. For the first time, we exchanged tongues.

We kissed for minutes. My cock hardened while we did. She checked its hardness then rolled me on top of her.

"Love me, please!"

The words were so unexpected, I hesitated.

"I'm falling in love with you, David." She pulled my head down and kissed me, as she put me inside.

The next morning, after another slow fuck with no weeing or punishment, she told me what had happened to her. My story about Jane had really touched her. It had made her remember when she had been badly let down by a bloke. That experience had turned her into the dominant / submissive she had become. It was an act to hide her feelings.

When I told her my story, she realised she didn't need to hide from me, as I knew the pain. We made love again and again and again. Christmas dinner got eaten on Boxing Day.

For the next three months, we spent as much time as we could together. Gradually, I began to think less of Jane. I wasn't yet in love with Angharad, as much as I had been with Jane, but I was feeling more and more towards her, as the weeks went on.

The rest of the staff knew something was going on. Angharad softened quite a bit to everyone else. The job had been going well anyway, but got even better when we secured a massive funding bid.

We celebrated our first fuck anniversary, with a week away in Greece at the end of March. We saw a lot of history, both our favourites, and fucked even more.

My first day back was a Monday. I spent all day catching up with letters and correspondence, and with the staff. Angharad and I had agreed not to meet again until Wednesday. We were both a bit sore!

I got the bus home and walked to the house, my flat was in. It was the ground-floor unit of a two-storey house. I went in through the gate. I was almost at the door when I didn't hear the gate shut. I turned assuming there would be someone there.

"Hello David, it's me."

Jane's voice was very quiet.

**********

To be continued.

_______________

12