Voluntary Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Playing with toys!
3.2k words
4.46
1.6k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks to KS as always. This chapter picks up exactly where Chapter 7 ends - me between Jane's legs!

**********

The smell from Jane's cunt was fantastic. As soon as I had smelt my first ever pussy—I was hooked. It turned me on something rotten, which, of course, was what it was meant to do. My first pussy had, of course, been a turned-on one, which I learnt later had a particular aroma. When I smelt my first non-aroused cunt, I discovered to my joy I loved it just as much!

Jane's pussy scent on this occasion was very much in the aroused category, with just a hint of something different. I realised it was the slightly bleachy smell of cum—hardly surprising, given I had pumped two loads in her not long ago.

I knelt there for a minute just taking deep breaths.

"Christ, you smell fucking gorgeous!"

"Thank you, sweetie!" she answered, slightly nervous. She had been taken aback when I had told her how much I loved her smell, aroused or not, and had hesitated before letting me have my first straight sniff. She had gotten into it by now, but I suppose the convention against people liking other people's personal smells was a hard one to overcome.

Reaching out gently, I found Jane's legs and eased them as far apart as they would go, without causing discomfort. My fingers then very gently trailed all over her thighs—top, sides, and under.

The most surprising reaction I got, was when I stroked her behind her knees. She instantly gasped and I felt her bum move through her legs.

"You like that?" I said.

"A definite erogenous", she breathed, with a slight pant. This increased noticeably, as I spent some time just stroking and caressing.

"Oh, you fucker!" she groaned, and I felt her legs spread even more. Grinning, I finally sent my fingers back on their original journey, while my head came down to her left thigh.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed. My tongue had run in one soft, long lick on the inside from knee to pussy crease. I did exactly the same on her other thigh, and alternated while my hands moved slowly up her ribs and tummy.

I began little bites and kisses on her thigh, as I gently squeezed each nipple.

"Oh yes!" she groaned again, and I felt her pussy hump. I was squeezing her whole tits more firmly by the time my tongue flicked over her belly button, and followed her abundant treasure trail.

"Ooooh!" she moaned, "oooh, oooh, oooh!"

I was stroking her face very gently, as my tongue explored her creases, then her hair, and finally, very gently, her cunt lips.

"Fuck, yes."

I was back to caressing the back of her thighs up to her knees, when I let my tongue find her main lips and begin slow, steady licks up and down.

"Shit, you tease!"

Her hands then came down to the back of my head to press me in. I let her grind her very hot, wet twat against my face for a minute or so. It brought a little first cum out of her.

She was still tense though, for the later big ones, and leapt a bit when my tongue found her clit, and began infinitesimal movements.

"Oh, lick me, lick me, lick me!" she shouted, and gasped.

I did exactly that, finally having to grip her hips gently to hold her in place. With her pussy secure, I was merciless. I licked, sucked and bit to my heart's content. I had to rest a couple of times because pussy licking takes a lot out of your tongue.

She didn't seem to notice. Even when I was resting, she was humping furiously and writhing in joy. I pulled her nipples quite hard and she cried out.

My face was soaking, as was my neck.

"Make me cum!" she suddenly croaked. I obliged—sucking hard on her clit, I alternately bit and licked it. She tensed her whole body going rigid for a few seconds. And then she screamed.

My neck and chest felt the jet of cum before I could get my mouth down to cover her hole, and drink her juice in. It tasted lovely. Very cummy, and definitely not wee. She spasmed for several seconds, before suddenly relaxing.

When I moved up next to her on the couch, she immediately hugged and kissed me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she burbled, kissing me between thanks. "That was the best. I've never cum ever just through a tongue and mouth. Thank—fucking—you!"

To emphasise the last words she almost sucked my mouth into hers.

"I need a bit of a rest though, before we do the toys. I'm fucking knackered!"

I laughed. I always loved her talking prol in that cut-glass accent.

"I'll make a bag woman of you yet!" I teased, moving so we were lying next to each other on the couch.

"About as much of a chance of me making you civilised," she responded.

"How long do divorces take to go through?" I asked a couple of minutes later, as we smoked quietly together.

"A couple of years is the quickest."

"That means the earliest we can get married is 1994."

"If you definitely want to. I know your bonkers leftyism isn't exactly in favour of marriage."

She was right. In the last few years, I had gotten involved in a far-left revolutionary group. While I had not been in it long, and never taken it that seriously, I still had some pretty strong lefty views. Much of them were taken up in my disabled people politics. But I also was dead against the family and everything that came with it, including marriage.

"Good point!" I took a long drag and blew smoke out.

"My problem is I'm about as deep in love with you as I can get, and I don't want to just be in a relationship with you. I couldn't get married in a church with all that religion shit (I had been for several years a fundamentalist, born-again atheist), but we could do a registrar's office."

"Fine by me," Jane said, quietly.

"I'm not an atheist, but definitely agnostic, and don't believe in this god stuff. And you know I'm not a card-carrying Tory."

I knew that. Although I took the piss out of her politics, she was definitely a liberal and could make the occasional feminist statement. She was also much more environmentally conscious than me. We did share a joint commitment to animal welfare. I tried not to use animal-tested cosmetics.

"We could get married somewhere different," she said. "How about on a boat in Sydney harbour?"

"Only if we go the same time as a test match," I said, enthusiastically.

"You and your bloody cricket!" she said, with feigned exasperation.

"At least I don't fancy Pete Sampras," I chided back. Jane was a tennis nut.

"So when does England tour Australia again?"

"1994-95," I said.

"Okay, we'll do it then. That means my sister can come. We'll go on an around-the-world cruise and stop there for the wedding."

"Fucking hell!" I said, gobsmacked again. "That'll cost a bomb."

Jane rolled over onto me, pinning my hands above my head.

"If you once more make reference to my money like that, I'll bite your fucking cock off!" She was joking, but only half.

"I can do what the fuck I want with my money, and it'll piss me off if you keep raising it."

"Okay," I pleaded, trying to buck her off with my hips. The only result of this was to push my erect cock against her tummy.

"Oh, you perv!" she exclaimed. "I get annoyed and you get hard!"

"I'm sorry, sweetie!" I said, trying to be serious. "Sorry for the money thing and for the other thing!"

"Apology accepted for the first. For the second, I think we should get on with our purchase testing."

I heard a smile in her voice. She was gone a second later.

We spent the next few minutes opening and examining our purchases. We then inserted batteries into the wand and rabbit.

"Okay," Jane said. "Can you put the nipple clamps on me, and then the plug in my bum?"

"My pleasure!" I grinned.

Jane gasped, as the clamps were fitted, and then groaned, as she lay down on her front for me to put the plug in.

"The clamps are biting tighter as I lie on them. They are certainly hard-wired to my pussy! Oh, that's cold!"

I had begun to rub lubrication into her bumhole. I was glad, for once, not to be able to see. I didn't want to see brown stains on my fingers as I gently probed her rear. Then, after liberally covering the plug with lubrication, I gently pushed it home.

"Oh fuck, that's weird!" Jane gasped. "Move it around a bit!"

I obliged, and she groaned.

"Oh that's nice! My cunt is beginning to burn!" She rolled over onto her back, and sat up. "Now you my sexy beast!"

She put clamps on me, which immediately made my cock twitch. When she had inserted the plug, it had the desired effect.

"Oh, goody!" Jane laughed, and bent to kiss the head of my very hard prick. "Now fuck me with the wand, while I use the rabbit!"

The next few minutes were amazing. After a few seconds of double ministrations, Jane was humping up and down, constantly swearing.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! Fuck me with that thing!"

I was driving it in as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh yes, this rabbit thing is fucking amazing!"

All I could hear was the noise of the buzzing.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming!" she suddenly shouted, And she did, with a scream. She didn't squirt, but there was a wet patch under her arse afterwards.

"Fuck me with your cock!" she gasped, pulling me down on top of her. I was surprised, but later I learnt Jane could enjoy several orgasms straight after one another.

Her cunt felt like an oceanic furnace. There was barely any friction, she was so wet. She closed her legs round me and held on tight to my back, as I banged her with all my energy and passion. I swear I could feel the bump of her plug against my cock head.

"Oh yes, that's amazing!" she panted: "Fuck me, lover, fuck me!"

I paused for breath. "Turn over!" I grunted.

She did, and she yelped, as after entering her, I pulled on her tit clamps.

"Oh, you bastard! That's great!"

I kept pulling and squeezing her tits, ramming my cock home. Then I grovelled the bed, and amazingly found the rabbit.

"Fuck your clit with this!" I gasped.

She did. She screamed, as the toy touched her clit. It didn't last long, but we mutually shouted the hotel down with our loving, until she came first and me seconds after. Later, we found out our noise had been reported, and the hotel management asked us sheepishly to turn the volume down just a bit!

"Oh my fucking god!" she finally gasped, minutes later. She was on her back, legs spread wide, and I was on my back with my head resting on her stomach. My nose was full of her lovely fucked scent.

"That, my lady, is a sentiment I do not disagree with!"

"What did you think of the toys?" I asked, after another few minutes silence.

"Very good," she said. "We won't use them all the time, but they added something."

"Let me go and get some toilet roll and I'll do the honours," I said. I removed both plugs carefully, and as carefully, washed them down thoroughly. I did the same with the wand and the rabbit. Jane took my clamps off, and me hers. We put all the toys in a draw.

"What shall we do tonight?" she asked, curled up next to me back in bed, as we smoked a post-coital cigarette.

"I think we should eat and agree what we're going to do for the next couple of weeks. Have you forgotten I'm going to Vancouver for the Disabled People International?"

I had gotten involved in Disabled People politics in my trade union. They had put some money into a delegation of disabled people from the British movement, to go to the International in Canada. We suspected it would be a traditional 'super cripp' fest, but hoped our radical politics could make some intervention. There were two of us from the union's Disabled People Committee going.

"I don't think you ever told me!" she said, quietly. I suddenly remembered it was Angharad who I had told.

"Sorry, sweetheart!" I said, squeezing her. "I forget we haven't been together again for more than two days. Sorry if I do this a bit. I will try not to."

"Don't worry." She kissed me on the forehead. "Tell me about the trip."

I did.

She thought about it, then said, "Why don't I try and get a room in the same hotel? We can share a room and save the union money."

I thought about it, and grinned, "And we can fuck for ten days in a posh hotel."

"Just like we are doing now!" she laughed, and began to gently wank me.

"Let's do it," I groaned, reaching up to squeeze her tit.

"No time like the present. What's the name of the hotel?"

I told her and she reached for the telephone. Twenty minutes later, it was done. Not only did she get a room, but it was the presidential suite. It was the only five-star room left.

"Not exactly lefty," I said, wrapping my arms around her, as she rolled on top of me.

"Your comrades will disown you!" she giggled, and ravaged my mouth with her tongue.

"You need to book a flight!" I mumbled through a full mouth. My right index and middle fingers found her clit and began a slow circle.

"Oh yes!" she groaned. I felt her move and she put the phone down on my chest. She dialled the operator and asked for British Airways. As she did, she took my now-hard-again cock and holding it up, eased her cunt down onto it. With a couple of moves, she was sitting on me, my length buried inside her.

"Hello, is that British Airways?" she said, in her best crystal accent. Slowly, she raised up two inches and just as slowly lowered herself down.

"I'd like to book two first-class seats on a plane to Vancouver."

My head was just inside her cunt lips, where she stayed for a moment, before sliding down even slower again. She gave the dates for the flight and the return.

"OH—! thank you," she said with a sudden gasp, as I thrust up without warning.

"Oh yes, I'm fine," she groaned again, as I pumped again. "Just a bit tired."

I managed three more thrusts, before she put the receiver down.

"Now, fuck me like you will in Vancouver!"

I did!

We did room service again that night. Over dinner, Jane asked, "What will your family think of you getting married to someone you have only been with for a few days."

"I won't put it like that," I said, after a moment's thought. "I'll say we knew each other for over a year and then broke up before getting back together again."

"What are your family like?" she asked.

"Mum, dad, brother and sister. Dad is as Welsh as it comes, still a first-language Welsh speaker. Mum and I argue a fuck of a lot. My brother and I never speak, and I don't really know my sister since she was three when I went away to residential school."

"Do you think all of that explains your anti-family thing?"

"A Freudian twit would have a field-day with it," I said. "All I know is that I have never felt that loved, and I don't know if you get that from the nuclear family. It could also be a class thing. My family are rural working class. All this lefty, sociology shit about strong, working-class communities is bollocks from my experience. The most racist, sexist, homophobic people I've met are working class."

"So why do you venerate them so much?" There was a hint of puzzlement, and a tiny bit of exasperation in Jane's voice.

I thought about that for a long time.

"If I'm brutally honest, anything that is anti-Tory and anti-American, I'll back just because it is. I'm not a great fan of the Soviet Union, but America hates them and they're better than America so I'll go with it. The working class is something to beat the Tories with, at least in terms of organised labour."

I paused again.

"And I'm a bit angry about the world, so tribalism comes easy."

We were on the bed again, lying next to each other. Jane suddenly took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Thanks, sweetie, for telling me all of that. I don't agree with some of it, but I really admire your honesty and awareness. That's a very good thing—and bloody sexy and attractive in my book!"

I felt her move off the bed and faintly heard her taking something off the table. When she came back to the bed, she knelt next to me.

⠠⠊ gasped, as something not quite room temperature was gently spread all over my semi-hard cock. It was then applied to my balls and rubbed again into my cock. By the time Jane had finished applying the chocolate mousse she had clearly left for other purposes, I was very hard again.

She then spent an amazing twenty minutes taking it all off, using just her mouth, lips, and tongue. I had just started to cum, when she took me from my mouth and pointed my cock down a bit.

"Oh yes," she gasped, "cum on my tits, my lover!"

She wanked me just right to get everything out. When I'd finished, she lay on top of me rubbing her cummy tits on my chest, while burying her tongue in my mouth.

"So will your family like me?" she asked, leaning on her forearms above me, as if the last twenty minutes hadn't happened.

"Depends on how much I tell them I reckon. I won't tell them about the money, and what we plan to do yet. I'll let that come out in bits."

"Why?" she asked, a hint of puzzlement in her voice.

"Because it's way outside their world and they probably will worry about it."

"That's a bit strange," Jane said, stubbing her cigarette out on the ashtray on my chest. "I can only think of people worrying about money when they haven't got it."

"Weird working-class shit going on again," I said, adding my cigarette to hers.

"I think we should go and see them this weekend, so you can introduce me properly. Get it out of the way."

"We won't be able to share a bed in their house. My mum stopped my brother and his girlfriend doing it. They are very religious."

Jane laughed aloud, "Oh for god's sake!"

Then she thought about it.

"Okay, it's their house and their principles. Doesn't mean, though, we can't take advantage if the opportunity beckons!" There was a mischievous tone in her voice.

"What a terrible immoral suggestion!" I said, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"Fuck or sleep?"

"Sleep, darling. I'm shattered and a bit sore."

So sleep, we did.

**********

_______________