Voluntary Surrender of Rights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see."

"Now budget, I want to know your income and expenditure tomorrow. I need to know how much we have available for setting up and to live on."

"Uhm, the publisher's advance for my fourth novel was put into my bank account yesterday. That is twenty five thousand dollars, it is in a call account now and ready to be used for that."

"Already? I thought you just finished writing it."

"That was my fifth, I still need to send it."

"I want to read both. Before they hit the shelves so that I know what kind of interruptions to expect in a restaurant." She said with a smile.

Some people brought books for Greg to sign. Word moved fast in the golf club, Veronica sat watching Greg be his usual well mannered self and sign each copy, two or three books were his survival guides, well used, one guy said that the book had saved his life and told the story of the RV they were driving breaking down in Botswana and how they had used it to walk out of the bush in five days while avoiding becoming food on the African Savannah.

"Had he gone the other way he would have been out in a day, between Gabarone and Francis Town is six days walk, five days back to Gabarone. Poor guy didn't follow advice point one. Wait for nightfall and look for city lights. In Africa you can see a city lights from a hundred miles away." Mike said quietly when the guy left.

"You're actually a nice guy!" Veronica said in sudden realization that the first impression of him had been right.

"Shhh, its bad for my reputation to say that." He whispered with his quick smile again.

"Do you know what I really want to do with you right now?"

"Try rocking my boat again?" he asked referring to the aborted screw in his boat on the river.

Veronica shook her head. It was so weird to want to do with him, she was shocked to be thinking it. Veronica decided to be open about it. Greg could read people like a book and he would back off if he picked up that she was holding something back.

"I want to pee all over you. Tell you that you belong to me, send you home smelling of me."

"That would be fantastic Mistress. There is a private spot Just past our cars, behind the shrubs." He whispered.

There were two problems with this idea.

"Just two small issues my Slave. I spray all over when I pee. And I don't have a pee right now." She said in disappointment.

Greg ordered a lager and two cups of coffee as a solution to both problems. Veronica was puzzled.

"Both make a person pee. I'm more after the bottle though." He said quietly as he poured the golden liquid in a glass.

Veronica downed the beer and took a cup of coffee slowly as Greg dropped a coin in the bottle and swirled it around the bottle as fast as he could. The combination of lager and coffee worked and she felt her bladder fill. It worked so well the she was pinching when the bottom fell of the bottle and the coin skittered away. Greg demonstrated that they now had a funnel.

Somewhat amazed that Greg had done that with a glass bottle and really needing a pee veronica let herself be led past her care and among some bushes. He was pulling her panties down before they were even properly in the dark. She was quietly thankful for picking a short skirt from the pro shop instead of the shorts and hurriedly put the bottle to her vagina as Greg sank to his knees in front of her. With immense relief she let rip and hit Greg at the top of his sternum before he was lying on his back as she thought would be best. Greg moved to get his hair and face in the stream as Veronica stood rooted.

The combination of the relief and the commitment Greg was showing made anything other than looking down at him and letting the liquid flow impossible. As the urgency faded but the stream remained fairly strong Veronica took a breath and got a word out: Drink. Greg obey and moved his mouth to direct the liquid down his throat. He kept swallowing until Veronica had finished and moved the bottle away from her vagina. She stepped forward placing her pussy directly over his face.

"Clean me up Slave." She ordered quietly.

Greg licked her clean and tongued her clitoris, sucking her labia and tongue fucking her he kept at it until Veronica had an orgasm that had her knees trembling and her hands shaking as she used her free hand to pull Greg's face deeper into her pussy. She let him go and stepped back from him after coming down from the orgasm. Veronica patted Greg on the cheek approvingly and studied the sopping wet man.

"We'll get there Slave." She said quietly bend at her waist to kiss him gently on the lips.

"I agree Mistress." He said quietly.

Veronica turned around and left him to get up on his own. She was in her car and on the way home when she realized that she still held the bottle funnel. She smiled and decided it would take pride of place on her mantle piece.

12