Voluntary Surrender of Rights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't be, she speaks with an American accent."

"She is American, she studied at Harvard."

"How do you know she is a dominatrix Slave?"

"I sketched her caning a guy in a park one evening. I cornered the guy and asked him."

Veronica didn't believe him until they stopped at her home, a small farm on the outskirts of the next town along the interstate. She was ten years older than Greg and confirmed his identification immediately as they watched her giving a BDSM talk for her internet channel under the name Lady Margot De Maroonette. She was just finishing a how to class on how to use ropes.

"Hello Veronica, Gregory. Come into my office lets chat. Veronica you may call me Angelica, Gregory may not." She said as the camera stopped rolling and pointing through a door off the side of her dungeon.

"Gregory says he attended a course you gave at Leeds university." Veronica said.

"Did he? Well that is not much of a surprise, army officers were always attending that course. I'm surprised he put that together with this."

"He sketched you disciplining a submissive while there and I think proved nastier than you to find out what he was doing."

Angelica burst into laughter.

"I know who that sub was, he called me and cried for two hours. He said Greg was huge. He ran away after that. Please sit. Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee please." Veronica said.

Angelica called out and a young woman appeared. She was naked and stripes across her ass said she was a regular here. She curtsied at the door and asked what her ladyship required. After getting the order for two coffees she disappeared quietly.

"Ground rules first, applicable if you return. Submissives may not wear clothes indoors. Male submissives must be in chastity. Submissives sit on the floor beside the dominant. Submissives speak when permitted to by their dominant, even if I address the submissive directly unless it's a one on one with the submissive. I respect patient doctor confidentiality in that case. Thank you Emily. Go and see to the boy please."

"That sounds fine, I'll have him ready by the time we come back." Veronica answered.

"Now, I would like to ask you what you want Veronica. If you like I can have Craig entertained while we chat."

"What is the entertainment?" veronica asked.

"Horses? Three, hunters by the sound of them." Greg said pointing to the closed curtains.

"Careful Gregory, the entertainment could be mine as I have you whipped for speaking out of turn. He is right though. I do have three horses here."

"I actually thought about this Angelica. It's not about want really. I need to own Greg, I need to know he will come when I call. My dad was a cop and never came home when he my mom called. He was intensely guilt ridden when my mom died about that. I remember how angry my mom got, I remember how my brother and I felt when she sat crying at night because we weren't enough to bring my dad home. It wasn't that he was working massively important cases, he just had a ball drinking with other cops and often perps. I never want that. If owning Greg is the solution, I'm all for it."

Angela nodded. She bought this from Veronica. A lot of dominant women came from military or police families. A lot of Ds relationships with dominant women centered around being able to get her husband home before anything else came into play. It was unusual to have that determination made so early in a relationship, it was refreshingly honest that Gregory had made his needs known so early. He had done so knowing she would consider them seriously, he did very little on impulse, everything about his files said that.

"Would you send Gregory to look at my horses please? I just took them out of a stable where I think they were treated badly. They are not running to the form their bloodlines indicate they should and sometimes they run very well."

"Greg, Slave go and see." Veronica said.

"Uhm are they sired by Devango, Goldswinger, or Tangfox?" Greg asked.

"Yes, all three. Why?"

"The bloodstock agency will want blood tests. There is a scam going on. A UCA for the Jockey Club turned up dead in Arizona while investigating this. The trouble is that the UCA last reported from California. All they got was to check the paternity of those three. Now it's impossible to order blood tests on such a scale on something as flimsy as that. Voluntarily presenting the tests though..."

Greg stood up to go and check the horses.

"What is a UCA?" Angelica asked.

"Under Cover Agent. I'm being asked to head that section up. It's a waste of time."

"That is massive Greg!" veronica said.

"Really? First the crooks are international and there is no international clout to a jockey club. The jockey club is always at a disadvantage unless they hire commando teams to go and do something about it. Second, it's a cop's job, never home, not coming home because there is a stooly to shake up, or a contact to make, or a raid to carry out. Then you sit at home crying. I saw my mother crying too, I saw her crying when I ran around England saving the brewery and not getting killed. I saw my ex crying because I could not sit at home when I knew I was a psycho killer who would tear the village to shreds because the deli ran out of ham. I Will Not Let That Happen! Not to you.

"I said that all relationships start with the voluntary surrender of a right, the right to look out for yourself by one party. It comes with an obligation then to look out for the one you decide to love. I know this academically, I hope to god I'm getting it right in practice." Greg finished and left the room.

"Do you see? How do I do this?" Veronica said in tears.

Angelica had misty eyes too. She was not used to getting guys who thought further than their dicks. She was not used to guys who knew they were naturally utter bastards and wanted the wives to do something about it. She had never dealt with a guy who had seen so much and still cared about the things Greg cared about.

"He's way ahead of you on this curve Veronica submissives always are. He wants to be your slave, he wanted to be when he decided to love you and has already worked up plans; amazingly I don't think his plans are self-centered. I don't think he worked up things he would like you to do to him. I think he worked up plans to train you first."

"I want him to be human first!"

"What do you mean?"

"He calculated that. He calculated that if he took that job he would not be able to be my slave. Everything about him is driven to this in a very finely calculated way."

Veronica explained about the house. Then about his finances that although highly complex did not require him to pay much attention to it because it was all minority shares and other people ran the businesses for him. His only direct income came from painting and writing and he did not need those incomes. Angelica listened to how the house worked taking notes on how to cut her own tax liability.

"So he worked up a plan for you to have the house he stays in for a bargain. He did it to give you power in the relationship. He knew you wanted that, probably from your ex. I keep wondering how he could get a guy to appear in public that way on a first meeting and without actually bleeding. The answer is that your ex was already scared of him before yesterday."

Veronica was quiet as Angelica made perfect sense. Greg had offered to tell her but she had cared so little about her ex that how he had done it hardly mattered as long as he was gone. It meant that he had done a huge amount of preparation while she had been thinking of a potentially good screw and replacement boyfriend he had been preparing for so much more.

"So the house is way of making it important to be nice to me because I can legally evict him in a week?"

"Not only that, but for you to learn what ownership entails. To get into the habit of calling the shots. He's a genius."

"So what do I do?"

"Get into the habit of calling the shots. Concentrate on getting him to express feelings more. Do not confront him about his past, bury it rather."

Angelica called her submissive to fetch Greg and found out more about Veronica while they waited. She put an email together about useful links and sent it to Veronica. She found out what Veronica had done and wholeheartedly agreed. She advised getting Greg used to wearing a chastity cage before locking him up according to her judgement.

When Greg came in he gave Angelica a whole talk about those horses not enjoying flat races. They enjoyed rides in the country more, and would probably love events like show jumping or dressage or rodeo events. This was completely contrary to what Angelica wanted her horses for. She asked what she should do. Greg advised selling them, suggesting a fair price range. Angelica accepted that, it was at least an honest assessment that she trusted more than any broker's.

Next was an evaluation of their BDSM profiles. Greg had thought about it much more than Veronica; that was clear, he had anticipated it and had a much better idea of what had affected him most in prior although not erotically motivated experiences. Despite that Angelica considered Greg to have been honest in answering the questions. She explained that to the two and discussed how they had very similar ideas. This was not surprising in well matched couples.

"When you come back, I want to see work on a contract. I want to see a prescribed behavior coded for Gregory, I want a program of daily tasks for him, I want to see the beginnings of a disciplinary code. And I want to see a set of conditions that allow for control to be taken from Gregory and handed to you Veronica. Most of the time I would say that you should take control of the money at the start. In this case though, that should probably evolve with everything else." Angelica said discussing the way forward.

"Do you have a draught contract, uhm slave?" Veronica asked.

"No Mistress, not anticipated. But I do see the sense."

"Good. Buy the Lady's horses tomorrow." Veronica said.

"Why?" he asked, surprised.

Veronica slapped him once as hard as she could.

"Because I said so. Do not disagree with me in front of other people... Slave." Veronica said taking a common idea to heart.

"Yes Mistress."

Angelica watched that with a nod. They were on their way.

"Would you allow your slave to say anything now?"

"Do you wish to say anything?" Veronica asked Greg.

Greg was still moving his jaw and blinking in surprise and had tears in his eyes.

"Yes. I think it would be best if I surrender any right to privacy here. I believe Mistress should have access to any one on one counseling or discussions I have here." He said.

Veronica sat back, very much surprised. Submissive partners used one on one sessions to complain or to raise issues they wanted addressed with the dominant. Greg would know this was the purpose of such sessions. She made a mental note to tell Veronica how big that suggestion was. It meant that there was no hiding away from her or getting someone else to do his fighting for him. She had seen pathetic or blind submissives make that suggestion before, Greg was neither. Greg also knew better than any of the three what might come out in private sessions, he deemed it important for Veronica to know. The reason was not important right now.

"I will go further, I will share everything between us, whether in session or dealing with the horses, with Veronica. Every word will be recorded and sent to her. Veronica, I will not permit your slave on my property without written permission from you or unless you escort him. Whether it is a scheduled appointment or not; he will not have your permission to be here."

"If he does come here without permission, have him arrested for trespassing and tell the cops to call me."

Veronica looked at Greg's ass as he was bent over with his hands on the coffee table. His kilt was draped over his back. His panties pulled down to mid-thigh. It was a gorgeous ass, firm and rounded from years spent riding horses and living hard. When she had watched him race her eyes had been glued to that ass as it was up in the air and off the saddle and she had fantasized about spanking it. Now she was about to.

Privately she was proud of him for flattening the jerk at the pizzeria. However, she had told him to not get into trouble and he had been pacing around while wearing a kilt in front of a pizzeria. She had told him to stop at a strip mall to buy an outfit and a few other things from the fetish store, get some groceries for herself a home. She had ordered pizzas for them asking the staff to take it to Greg's car.

He had seen her order but not the instruction and got out to wait for the pizzas. The jerk, twice Greg's size had decided to poke fun at Greg. Two cops at the pizzeria taking a break had warned the jerk. He had ignored the cops and insulted Greg who by the Cops' own admission handled it well. The jerk then shoved Greg and tried to get his arm twisted to ask for release.

Veronica had come out of the fetish store to see the jerk getting dry humped while bent over a railing and two cops on their asses. Embarrassingly aware that she was holding a bag with the fetish store's name in bold lettering, she had loudly ordered Greg to stop. He obeyed after bringing an elbow down on the jerk's kidney. He had then helped the cops up and asked if they were ok after apologizing. The cops had no problem with Greg, he had merely defended himself; that was what they were choosing to go with; the jerk was another issue. Criminal procedure had kicked into gear with full force as detective came and took statements. The jerk was formally arrested for assault, inciting public violence, disturbing the peace, and damage to property.

Despite the delay as cops took statements, letting Greg off with a warning and asking Veronica to impress on him that kilts were strange here; she felt fantastic. The jerk had made a shitty comment about coming to him for a good fuck when she ordered the pizzas and he was now regretting being at the mall. The cops accepted that she was the authority between them because Greg had listened to her. That was the best part Greg had stopped when she told him to; he could have done a lot worse to the cops and to the jerk. The cops knew that and were actually very relieved that she had stopped Greg.

Coming home she had changed into the dominatrix outfit she had just bought on advice from Angelica. Although Greg had done fantastically well in listening to her he had also disobeyed her by getting into trouble. She had explained this to him and then told him that she would dress this way when she was going to punish him and gave him the chance to explain his conduct. His explanation that the jerk started it was rejected: he had had other options to defuse the situation, and he knew about them.

"I'm very disappointed Slave. You obeyed the order you wanted to but not the one I wanted you to. What is your safeword?"

"Caracas Mistress." Greg answered bent over.

"When may you use it?"

"If I am about to be seriously injured, or feel close to panic Mistress"

They had agreed to several things in the car on the way from Angelica. The first was that corporal punishment would never be foreplay or administered in anger or for amusement. Greg was not a masochist and Veronica was not a sadist. The second was that Veronica would determine everything about punishment, they had a safeword because Veronica needed to know when he couldn't take it. Both being inexperienced this was important especially with not even Greg being able to predict how he would react.

"This will continue until I think you have had enough, not you." Veronica said.

She knew she was stalling, she was damn nervous about hurting Greg. Not because he could easily turn around and kill her, she knew he would not. She had no idea how she would react, and with her first stroke she would be taking an irrevocable step and become a dominatrix. It had to be done though if she didn't her authority and power in their relationship meant nothing and they would go the way so many other relationships did. She took a deep breath and lifted her arm.

"Apologise after every stroke Slave." She said and became Greg's dome without waiting for his response.

She felt a thrill as the first stroke landed. She had taken a leaf from Greg's book and improvised. Her card would not have allowed her to buy more than the outfit and a pair of handcuffs with money left for groceries. As such she was using a length of electrical cord that had come off a lamp because it was too short. The two red lines that appeared immediately after the cord landed looked awesome to Veronica as she lifted her arm again.

"Sorry Mistress."

"You're wasting effort! Wait, I'll show you." A stripper said from the kitchen door.

Veronica might have found the situation embarrassing at any other time or with anybody else. Here and now, with a stripper who saw and did this type of thing regularly there was none. Instead she handed the cord to the stripper to explain and demonstrate.

"Oh, nice idea this cord! I'll work it in at the club. Stand with your feet further apart, you're steadier. Like this. Now most of the work come from your wrist, your arm provides direction and power but the speed and sting comes from your wrist, flick your wrist."

The Hooker took position and showed Veronica by taking a swing at Greg's ass. The two red stripes were deeper red and his jerk was sharper. Veronica was impressed.

"Sorry Mistress."

"Not yet you naughty sissy boy. But you will be." The stripper said.

"He's supposed to say that after each stroke."

"Good. Don't stop at his ass, take your swing through, round about where his balls should be. Try it."

Veronica did, taking a stance very similar to playing golf. She felt another rush at the swish and smack of the cord swinging through the air and hitting flesh. She felt a little pang of sympathy for Greg as the two marks immediately rose up from the rounded surface of his ass. She squashed any emotion to stop and struck again straight after the apology.

"There you go, that's good." The stripper said.

"Thank you Clara." Veronica said.

"That's my working name, call me Chrissie. Oh, I saw the pizzas can my daughter and I have some?"

"Sure, take them. I'll order when I've finished with Greg."

"No, I can't have that. How about we have them together, we can wait. He isn't far from crying, he must feel terrible about what he did. Send him to bed to cry himself to sleep and we can talk." Chrissie said and went to get her daughter.

Veronica had not actually had any idea when would be enough. Chrissie had just given excellent advice about that. It took another six lashes before Greg sobbed an apology, tears in his voice. Veronica handed out three more before she decided that was enough.

"There Slave, it's over now." She comforted the crying man.

She realized that Cecilia had been right about something in getting horses to listen to the jockey. It was not the severity of pain that got the result, it was the expression of disappointment. I riding crop did absolutely nothing to a horse aside from a very slight sting yet it had a huge effect in getting the horse to accelerate or to keep pushing for the win. The little session was nothing in comparison to what Greg had suffered in the past. What was hurting him was that he had disappointed her and that she was expressing that pain she felt.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'll try harder." He said as she hugged him.

"Yes, I'm sure you will. Now go upstairs and shower, then go to bed. I'll be there to check on you soon." She said gently.

12