Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on rabbit, say it."

"I-I'm a rabbit."

Zig's moans turned into pleasured screams as she wildly slammed her cock, burying deep it into me as she was wrapped in the torrent of an orgasm, pumping my inside full of gallon after gallon of blazing hot cum.

My eyes rolled back in a blend of pleasure and exhaustion, as Sabrina came into my mouth, painting my face with sticky cum in the process.

Zig pulled out of me with a loud pop and I just let my body go limp, panting so hard my lungs hurt. The small fountain of cum she had pumped me full of gushed out of my trembling hole.

"Hey! I think y'all are gonna need a mop in here!" Zig shouted.

-----------

I sat, fully dressed, leaning to one side to avoid sitting on my sore bottom. A towel draped over my shoulders as I downed a bottle of water. The cool liquid soothed my sore throat.

The doctor sat across from me, having just finished checking me out to make sure I was all in one piece.

Sabrina, in trouble for breaking protocol, was busy cleaning up cum in the guest booth.

"No offense, but you seem to have a knack for this." The doc said as I wiped the water that dripped down my chin.

He held out a check to me. "Here. I kept my word, double our usual rate."

I took it and immediately noticed he had written $1,200. "Wait, I thought it was $600 for two hours?" I asked, surprised at the amount.

"It is. You were in there for four hours."

"Four hours!? Seriously!"

The doc chuckled. "Time flies when you're having fun I guess."

I felt my face flush. "That stuff Sabrina gave me must have really done a number on me." I try to rationalize as I rub the back of my neck.

"Actually abtitriptival metabolizes very fast in the body. The dose should have worn off within the second hour.

I stared at the doc with a stunned expression.

"Hey! Looking good as new I see!" Sabrina said, walking into the room and throwing away a pair of gloves in the process. "So calling it a night?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, I guess so." I responded, pondering how I'd get home.

"Will we see you again?"

I glanced at the doc who seemed just as interested in my answer.

----------

4 days later

"Antlers!!" Sabrina yelled as I stepped back through the doors of the relief center.

She hopped off the reception desk, running over and giving me a tight hug with a swift kiss on the cheek.

"Well damn. You really did come back." The dock, sitting behind the desk said, pulling out a $5 bill.

"Told ya!" Sabrina gloated, rushing over and snatching it from his hand.

"You all healed up?" The doc asks.

"I think so. The pills you prescribed really helped." I say as I join them at the desk.

"I can check you out just in case." Sabrina said, a little too giddy. The doc grabbed her shoulder and lightly pulled her back.

"You should let the doctor handle it." He corrected and I laughed. "Oh! And I just whipped up a new mixture for you to try out."

"Uh.. sure?" I responded.

"You know we can't pay you double this time, right?" Sabrina teased.

"Yeah I figured." I softly smiled.

But to be honest, at this point, I wasn't doing it for the money.