Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow." I hear Sabrina's voice in my ear.

"I thought you were going to send in smaller girls?" I asked, remembering Sabrina was there.

"She is small. She's like the shortest girl here."

Staring at her cock, it was obvious her height didn't matter.

Stepping forward, the sheep girl pushed a button on the machine, and the bench lowered, bringing my body down to be level with her hips.

She proceeded to place her tip at my entrance. My dick throbbed at it's touch. And I bit my lip, trying to contain myself.

She let out a soft moan as she dipped her cock in, taking her time, inching herself deeper and deeper into me. Her slow movements drove me wild.

I squeezed down around her wanting more. She let out a high moan, grabbing my hips and plunging the few inches she had left inside.

I let out a long pleasured groan, savoring the feel of the tip of her long cock pressing deep inside me. I could hear her panting, frozen in place. Her lack of movement made me squirm, but being held firmly in place by the machine, only my short tail wiggled back and forth.

She seemed to take that as a sign and started moving. She did long slow strokes. Pulling back till her tip was on the verge of popping out, then pushing back in maddeningly slow.

She was being so gentle, even the way she held my hips was as if she wasn't trying to hurt me.

I bit my finger trying desperately to contain myself. My ears were filled with sheep girls soft moans and her slow strokes were making me insane. I burned, wondering what that long cock could do if it was ramming into me.

It felt like an eternity filled with pleasurable agonizing thrusts, but soon enough her cute voice got louder and louder, even though her speed kept it's gentle tempo.

I leaned my head against the bench and breathed as she stopped and every so tenderly removed her cock and left.

My thoughts were white hot. Desire and frustration blended into a raging inferno within me; my whole body ached.

"How was it?"

It took me a second or two to recognize Sabrina's voice.

"Can you send in the next guest?" I panted.

"She should be coming in now. And guess what?"

It took effort to bring myself to respond. "Huh?"

"She's a rabbit. Kinda like you."

Before I could react, my attention was all encompassed by the sound of the door opening. My breathing echoed in my empty head, heavy and wet. The rabbit girl stood behind me.

"Oh!" The rabbit girl sounded surprised at seeing my rear.

"I'm not a rabbit." My brain, having finally recalculated, spoke.

I tensed as the rabbit girl's fingers ran through the fur of my tail.

"I mean you're kinda a rabbit." Sabrina responded.

The rabbit girl unzipped her pants, removing a stubby yet thick cock. I stare for a moment, lost in the sight of it, before realizing what Sabrina had just said.

"I'm not a r- AH~!"

She wasn't gentle like the sheep girl before her. She'd grabbed my tail in her fist and used it as leverage to ram her fat cock inside.

Even though my body had easily opened to her, my face twisted in a silent moan at her girth. She wasted no time, her hips slapping my a$$ hard and fast as she drove into me again and again. My toes curl and fingers grip the tablet, bracing myself.

Sabrina's giggle played in my ear. "What were you saying?"

I couldn't say a word, let alone form a single thought as my brain was bombarded with the signals of being relentlessly ravaged.

She had my tail and hip in an iron grip. Her thrusts being longer than her dick as she pulled all the way out then back in, stretching me open wide again and again.

"F-f***! She's so thick~!" I squeaked out, finally making a sound. My hands gripping my face, trying and failing to keep myself together.

A line of precum drips from my dick with each thrust as her cock bullies my pleasure point.

"You sure are getting dicked like a rabbit." Barely paying enough attention to hear Sabrina's degrading remark.

"Screw... you..." I gritted through my teeth between moans.

"You already did."

The rabbit girl didn't slow, she kept thrusting, her cock working my hole like a machine.

I'd lost track of time, but then I noticed the absence of her cock. On the screed, she stroked herself, shooting her hot sticky cum all over my tail and butt. She braced herself on the wall, her feverish pants poring through the ear piece.

I unclenched my fingers seeing that her onslaught was over. I watched as she walked off screen, returning with a small towel.

Her hands were gentle as she wiped off the mess she'd made. At least she was courteous.

Smack!

With a swat on my backside. She tossed the towel and I heard the door close behind her.

"Now that looked fun." Sabrina teasingly commented.

"Is she allowed to be that rough?" I breathed.

"You liked it."

"N-no I didn't." I felt my face flush.

"Antlers, you're really going to say that after all the precum you leaked on the floor?"

Embarrassment flowed through me as I realized she could see all that.

Sabrina laughed. "Plus if you think she's rough, wait till you get one of the bigger girls."

I swallowed at the thought and felt a weird mix of excitement and fear.

The next guests came and went fairly quickly. I'd had a few more if the smaller animal girls; Sabrina seemed to be really enjoying herself and though I wouldn't admit it, so was I.

Being just a hole, used only for pleasure, a plaything. There was a corrupt sort of euphoria in it. I wanted more.

I lay on the bench, greedily gulping down some water Sabrina had just brought, as I felt cum drip from my slightly parted hole.

"So, ready for someone a bit bigger?" Sabrina asked.

"How much bigger?"

"I've got this deer girl out here who I've kept waiting for quite a while. She's getting really pissed, so I'm sending her in."

Deers were fairly tall and quite known for being hung, well male deer at least. And from what I had experienced so far, futa cocks seemed to be on the larger side.

The door opened and I swallowed hard. She let out a frustrated breath as she stepped up behind me.

Her waist was higher than my rear, which she quickly remedied by hitting a button which raised me up.

The deer girl was wearing a skirt that did a bad job of hiding her hard cock. She stepped out of her skirt, tossing it to the side before laying the hot length of her cock between my cheeks.

I was astounded. It was definitely the longest thing I'd seen all day.

"I-I'm not sure I can-"

"You can. Deep breaths." Sabrina cut me off. She sounded as if she was on the edge of her seat.

I took shaky breaths as she positioned her thick tip. My hole widened, wanting nothing more then to take her cock.

With a thrust, she popped the faired head into me and my breath hitched in my throat. The rest of her shaft followed soon after. A long gasp leaving my lungs as I felt it push deeper and deeper inside.

She gripped my hips and began thrusting. Her thrusts were slow, but hard, her balls heavily slapping against mine. It was as if she was taking out all of her frustrations on my a$$.

My room was dead quiet as I couldn't make a sound. My mouth was a gape as I buried my face in the bench's padding.

"Antlers, you okay?"

Her hips moved faster as she began to pick up speed. Short deep thrusts rearranging my insides as she railed me from behind.

A low grown rumbled in the back of my throat.

"Jackie! Answer me! Say something so I can stop this!" Sabrina's voice shouts in my ear.

"God! I'm cumming!!" I grown, my body melting around the deer's cock.

A slow stream of cum dribbles from my dick as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelm me.

"F*** yeah! That's it baby!" The deer girl moans.

"Holy s***." I hear Sabrina whisper as she watches on.

The deer girl's thrusts get wilder as my insides squeeze and pulse around her with my orgasm.

"God! You're gonna make me cum~!" She screams.

I feel her cum shoot from her cock as her thrusts continue to hit. After a while, she finally slowed to a stop.

I just layed there. Unmoving, unthinking, having completely checked out.

-----------

"H- k-"

"Hey kid!" A deep male voice and a few light slaps on the cheek pull me back to consciousness.

With lazy eyes I look up at the doc, Sabrina standing just behind him, their faces painted with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked again.

All I could do was nod yes.

"Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head no.

Even though I had just came, my dick was rock hard, and my desire boiled just as hot as before. I'd never experienced anything like that before.

I wanted more. To keep being F***ed. To cum like that again. And from the look on the doctor and Sabrina's faces, they could see it in my eyes.

"What did you give him?" The doc asked Sabrina.

"An anti-anxiety, 2 abtitriptival, and a syringe of your 9b mixture. Why?"

"Sabrina! There is abtitriptival in the 9b. You've given him a huge dose!"

"S***... Well his vitals have been fine. Look." She hands him a tablet.

Taking it, the doc looks it over, then to me and back at Sabrina.

"Well... as long as he is willing and his vitals are clear, he can continue. But keep a close eye on him. If his blood pressure drops at all, end it immediately!"

With that the tiger handed the cat back the tablet and left.

I looked up at her, my eyes half moons, and she came over and crouched in front of me. She placed a warm hand on my cheek and scanned my face before rustling my hair.

"Keep up the good work."

---------------

A large number of girls had come and gone. Sabrina had sent a mixture of larger and smaller girls through, and I was enjoying it all.

I lay on the bench catching my breath after having just finished off another sheep girl, who was a bit less gentle than the first. there was a weight in my stomach, as I could feel the cum cascade from my gaped a$$, reveling in the lingering pleasure.

"Oh s***. Zig's here." Sabrina said quietly.

"Who's zig?"

"She's head of the wrestling team and kinda the reason we lost our last two regular volunteers."

I chugged down a few gulps of water. "What, is she really rough?"

"Let's just say she is more than they could handle."

"Oh?"

"I'm gonna send her away. She's probably going to be pissed but-"

"You should send her in."

"Trust me, you'd rather I didn't."

"Send her in."

"Antlers, Zig is f***ing griffin and double your body size. She'll destroy you!"

"Send her in." I insisted.

"Jesus, I really did give you too much."

It was a moment of reprieve as I waited, playing with my ears, my heart thumped in my chest and my body tensed, eagerly awaiting what was going to come next.

"I just talked with her. She should be coming in now."

"What did you say?" I asked curiously.

The door opened behind me.

"Not to break you."

My stomach tightened. She couldn't be that bad, could she? I mean so far I'd had a bunch of girls of all different shapes and sizes. Each seemingly with their own special flavors of intensity. I have had things done to me I didn't even know was possible and it had all been amazing.

Heavy foot falls followed as Zig stepped into frame behind me. Even though I could only see her from the waist down, I could tell she was a very large woman. She pressed the button which raised me up.

Dressed in gray sweat shorts and a sports bra, she was skinnier than I expected. Her body was toned and her coloring was brown with orange spots.

I stared at her body, her smooth stomach with just a bit of pudge, her chiseled thighs, long tail and folded wings. But the thing that really grabbed my attention was the massive bulge her shorts seemingly struggled to contain.

"Well look at this." I heard Zig say, with a smack across my a$$. "I hope you're as good as I've been hearing."

I bit my lip as she waisted no time untying her drawstring, my tail wiggled as I was anxious to see what hid in those shorts.

They dropped to the ground and I beheld her dark massive balls and cock that hung down.

I was a bit surprised at seeing her cock. It was definitely on the thicker side, but based on her size and what Sabrina said, I expected something bigger.

I'd already taken a cock a little thicker than hers and a good few that where much longer. I still fidgeted with excitement figuring it was how she used it, not its size.

Taking it in her hand, she placed the stubby length of her cock between my cheeks, and moved her hips. Feeling her thick cock rub and grind against my hole made me squirm. My tail twitching at the tease.

"I'm going to take my time with you." Zig expressed rather sweetly. Firmly gripping my butt with her large hands.

After a bit more grinding, she slipped her cock in, my hold easily swallowing her. I let out a pleasured moan, feeling the heat of her cock. I wanted to savor this too.

She began moving her hips, her massive balls slapping against me. Her warmth seemed to grow as her cock throbbed inside me. Even though it was already in, I felt as though I was slowly being stretched wider.

"That's it. Get momma nice and hard." Zig cooed.

Wait... she wasn't even fully hard?!

She quickened her pase, as I could feel her cock grow inside me. It reached deeper then it had a moment ago, and filled me up more and more with each throbbing thrust. It was like some crazy magic trick, her cock just kept growing.

I moaned like crazy, but not because she was being fast or rough, her thrusts moved at a smooth steady rate. But the feeling of her using my insides to massage her cock to life, pacified me.

At this point, my insides felt a bit sore. So feeling every inch of her cock grow as it moved in and out was a beautiful mixture of light pain and pleasure.

My moans were a crescendo as she kneaded and ravaged my insides all at once. I closed my eyes, laying my head on the bench, just taking it all in.

Part of me wished she go faster, pound away, leave me unable to walk for the next few days, but she didn't. She just kept a simple pace.

"Ugh! There it goes." Zig moans as the sticky warmth of cum pours into me, mixing with the small reserve my previous guests had left.

I panted as she pulled out. My insides aching and it all honestly felt anticlimactic. I breathed out a breath and tried to relax.

"Antlers?" Sabrina's voice seemed flustered.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes and glanced to the tablet.

"I don't think she's done..."

On screen, zig stood behind me now stroking her huge cock as her large first load leaked from my hole.

I watched as she still yet continued to grow, hers was the largest cock I'd seen all day. Effortlessly dwarfing everything that came before her. And on top of her overwhelming size and girth was the large knot at the base of her cock. My lips trembled and my dick throbbed.

"Now let's really see what this a$$ can take."

Zig spread my already open cheeks wider as she moved into position. Her now bulbous tip stretched me open wider than anything before. It was insane how much her cock had grown.

"Oh God! She's going to break me." I moaned into the bench as she slid the first few inches of cock inside.

"She's f***ing huge~" I squirmed.

"Do you want me to stop this? If it's too much, I-"

"No." I groaned, cutting Sabrina off. "I can- Fuuuu~"

I melted as Zig effortlessly slid deeper into me. I would have easily believed that was all of her cock, if it wasn't for the fact I could see she still had a whole nother half to give.

She began moving her hips, out and back in. Going just a little deeper with each thrust. I belted out moans, her massive cock delving farther and farther inside with each thrust.

And it just kept going deeper. She didn't seem to run out of cock. My insides were fully stuffed but with every slam she seemed to find more space to fill.

"S***! No one's ever taken this much before. God damn!" Zig moaned.

She pushed into me once more and I finally felt her knot butt up against my opening. Her cock was deeper than I could ever imagine. It was almost as if I could taste it in the back of my throat with how deep she was.

Her thrusts came quick and deep, rearranging my insides into her personal cock sleeve. My eyes rolled back as I spasmed in pleasure.

Zig grabbed my hips thrusting faster and faster, harder and harder. I bit down on the bench as her thrusts rocked not just me but seemingly also the machine, sending my tablet clattering across the floor.

Her thrusts came hard and fast and so did I. A small spray of cum shot from my dick each time her knot slammed up against my opening.

And zig didn't let up. Her knot stretched me wider and wider with each ramming thrust.

My moans went silent and drool dripped from my lips as with one more thrust her bulging knot pushed all the way inside.

"Holy f***!" Sabrina gasped.

"S*** it's tight! What is this a$$?!" Zig moaned amazed she had knotted me.

She reached up and grabbed my tail, as she began grinding her knot inside me. Punishing my prostate and making my already exhausted dick leak like a faucet.

She pulled back, the knot straining against my opening, stretching me from the inside.

"F***~!" My voice cracked as her knot popped out of me, but as soon as it was free zig plunged it back inside.

I nearly lost consciousness as she continued to push her knot in and back out, f***ing me with it.

Everything was white and all that existed was zig's cock. My mind was empty as my tongue hung past my lips with my eyes rolled back. Absent minded in pleasure. I was a puddle as zig f***ed my brains out.

I was ruined. It felt too good. There was no way just jerking off could even come close to this level of pleasure. These futa's had broken me.

I felt hands pull on my antlers, lifting my face out of the small puddle of drool. My eyelids fluttered as I tried to focus my vision. I looked up, seeing Sabrina standing in front of me.

"I can't take just watching anymore." She burned.

My gaze trailed down, Sabrina's rock hard cock, wet with precum, stared back at me. Taking a step forward, she pressed her tip into my slightly open mouth.

Tasting the salty sweet of her cock, I opened my mouth without a second thought.

"God~" Sabrina's voice trembled as she slid her cock farther into my mouth.

"S***, it's getting even tighter. Where'd y'all find this guy." Zig moaned, her thrusts getting rougher.

Sebrina's hips moved, her cock deep inside me. With long strokes, she'd filled my throat, my drool coating her.

She picked up speed, her balls slapping my chin with each thrust. Sabrina's hands still gripped my antlers, using them as handlebars as she face f***ed me.

Both of my ends were stuffed. The cum flavored thickness of Sabrina in my mouth and that monster if a cock that stirred my insides.

"F***! I never knew rabbit a$$ could be this good!" Zig moaned loudly and Sabrina giggled.

"That's right, rabbit boy." She teased deep in my throat.

My dick twitched out another drop of cum I didn't know I had.

"S*** you're gonna make me cum if you keep squeezing down like that." Zig moaned between thrusts.

Sabrina's moaning mouth curled in the corners with realization as she looked down at me. All the degrading was making my body react, tightening my insides around zig. Hightening my arousal in a kinda masochistic way I never experienced.

"You want that don't you little bunny slut? To make that huge cock cum deep inside you?" Sabrina teased and a moaning curse came in response from zig.

She smiled at me, pulling her cock from between my lips and stroking it in front of my face.

"You like that don't you? Being called a rabbit. Say it. Say you're a little bunny boy." She moaned.

My eyes drifted mindlessly from her cock then up at her, my lips trembled as zig rammed into me relentlessly.

Sabrina stuck her finger into my mouth watching my face as she continued stroking her cock, zig's moans playing in our ears.