Volunteering Can Be Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric moved in behind her and lifted her skirt up on to her back. He then said, "You spilled some beer on me earlier and it is getting a little sticky too. Any idea how you can clean that?" He removed his pants and I could see that his cock was much bigger than mine,

She stopped for a moment and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes got wide as she saw the size of his cock. "I hear that pussy juice works well for cleaning cocks too. Why don't you put it in and let me clean it for you. You know, like a golf ball washer, just push it in and out until it cums clean. That should do the trick."

He moved in behind her while she was on her knees sucking on Al's dick. He slowly started to work his cock in, and based on her moans, I could tell she was enjoying being filled so much as he finally completely entered her. He started to pump her as she continued to clean Al's cock with her mouth, and now his with her pussy.

Susie, finally seeing what was going on, was stunned by what she saw. I don't think she realized what happened a month ago and how my wife made $600 in tips, but now she knew. She knew that if she wanted big bucks, she would have to play too.

She slipped her shirt off and pulled her skirt down and sauntered over to the table and said, "don't I get some attention too? I've been servicing you guys all week. Maybe it's time I get something in return."

Ryan then lifted her up on the table right in from of him and started to eat her out. She threw her head back as he immediately hit the right spot. This caused her to lay back across the table and her head fell over the other side. Seeing an opportunity, Steve took his pants off and moved around the table so he could slide his dick in her now open mouth. She knew what was expected and his cock slid right in. He didn't waste any time and started to pump away as she started to suck feverishly. She started bucking her hips wildly and basically fucking Ryan's face as he expertly ate her out. As he worked her over, it was just a matter of time until she was in the throws of an orgasm. This pushed Steve over the top and he shot his load deep down her throat.

The sound of that caused Al to cum deep in my wife's throat. He grabbed her by the back of her head and held her tight as he pumped his load straight in so she couldn't pull back. He wanted to make sure she got it all. As he was doing that, Eric started to shoot his load deep in her pussy. His cock was hitting her in places that had never been hit before and it drove her over the edge for her own orgasm. How she was able to breathe, I don't know, but it was a big orgasm and lasted longer than I had ever seen.

Susie rode her own orgasm to finish and then Ryan said, how about me now. Susie dropped to her knees and pulled Ryan's pants down and started to deep throat him. She was really good. Starting at the bottom and licking it slowly to the top like an ice cream cone, all the while working his balls with her hands. When she would reach the tip, she would swirl her tongue around the tip and then swallow it deep for a couple of pumps with her warm firm mouth. Then she would back off and do it again. She was so good, that Dan and Roger were standing and watching in awe as Ryan was getting an expert blow job.

My wife, grabbed Roger's hand and said, "You said earlier that you wanted to do something else to my ass. What did you have in mind?" With that, she turned around and wiggled her ass enticingly. He dropped to his knees and used his thumbs to hold her cheeks apart while he kissed her ass cheeks. He licked one of this thumbs and started to work it in to her ass in slow circles becoming more insistent with each twirl. She was enjoying the attention as she started to push back against his thumb trying to get it to enter her. "Maybe you should try something a little longer, maybe your cock would fit?"

He took his pants off and spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his now rock hard cock. As he positioned himself to enter her, Dan moved in front and stuck his fully erect penis in her face and told her to take it all the way in. As she did, he pushed because she wasn't fast enough for him. This caused her to move backwards against Roger's penetrating cock. She wasn't quite ready for the anal intrusion and let out a slight whimper, which only caused Dan to drive a little deeper.

Roger and Dan were both deep in my wife. One in her ass and the other in her mouth. As the pace quickened, Dan said, "Ten bucks says I can fill her up before you."

"Maybe, I'm in her ass and it feels so good and tight. But, it sure looks like she can suck too. You're on."

With that, the two of them started to really pound her hard. She was completely enjoying being used as a fuck toy by these two men and was doing everything she could to get them both off. She was sucking hard on Dan's cock while clenching her ass on Roger's, trying to see who she could get off first. Without warning, Roger started to moan and pushed in hard and held it as deep as he could. He sent his load deep in my wife's ass with a big shout announcing that he won.

Dan, looking up knowing he had lost, saw Ryan still getting his blow job. Seeing Susie's tight young ass exposed, he decided that he wanted to fuck that instead of finishing in my wife's mouth. He pulled out and settled in behind Susie and slid his cock up and down her pussy. It was still wet with my wife's slobber so he had no problem pushing it in to her ass. She moaned and started to push back so he could enter her. He knew it wouldn't be long as her tight young ass felt warm and inviting.

Ryan, feeling his orgasm build and not wanting to hold out any longer, told Susie to finish him off. She did one more trip from the bottom and engulfed his cock completely and started to really suck hard while fondling both of his balls. He couldn't take anymore and let go, sending jets of hot come down her throat. She swallowed all of it and then made sure to lick any remnants off when he pulled out.

Susie's tight warm ass felt so good to Dan that he couldn't hold out any longer. As she finished up Ryan, he pumped fast and furious and shot his load in her. As he was coming down from his orgasm, the group was all sitting at the table exhausted from the evening. They had put away a lot of beer and I could tell they were done. Being younger, they were more focused on drinking on the company's dime than having fun with the waitstaff.

"All right gentlemen, time to square up the tab. It's closing time."

They moaned and groaned but had agreed they were too tired to continue as they had a long drive ahead of them tomorrow and that this was the kind of send off they had hoped for.

They tipped me pretty well as they never had to wait for service. They gave each girl $450 and started towards the door. The girls seemed a little disappointed with the tip so I reminded them that they got huge tips from the other tables and all they did was provide them great service. That seemed to cheer them up.

Smitty came out from the office as the girls got dressed and told Susie she could take off. "I take it you ladies took care of the guys on their send off night? It looks like they tipped you pretty well. And I never saw the other two tables stay that long or drink that much either. Those locals usually come in and eat and are gone. You got some pretty good money out of them as well."

As Susie was walking out the door, I said, "the way I see it, Smitty, is this. You had great sales tonight for the second time with my wife volunteering for you. I think we can call this a mutually beneficial situation going forward. You get a nice bump in sales and my wife gets a nice bump in her bum, among other places as well." She chuckled at that.

"Agreed. By the way. Opening day of hunting season is coming up in a month and Susie will be back at college. It usually gets pretty busy in here and I could sure use some help. I don't have any other staff as this bar is so out of the way. Opening day is on a Friday this year. You could make it a three night gig. Thursday will be mild, but Friday and Saturday will be crazy with all the hunters who come in here. Do you think you and your wife could find a couple of waitresses to help me out that night?"

My wife didn't even hesitate. "I think I might be able to get someone to help me out. That is, if my husband and her husband are ok with it."

I nodded my approval as I enjoyed the show and I was curious as to who in our circle of friends she was talking about.

"That would be so appreciated. You seem to have a real knack for servicing the guys and hunting season will have an even bigger crowd. Your husband sure did a great job slinging drinks and I appreciate the help and the money you guys made for me tonight. Once hunting season is over, the bar pretty much shuts down as people stop coming out to their camps."

"Ok then. We'll let you know as the date approaches if we can help you out," I said as we walked out the door.

"Who do you have in mind? I'm not sure any of our friends would be ok with their wife's doing this."

"You'd be surprised who would be ok with this. Us women talk you know. Just like I had this fantasy, so do some of our friends. You guys treat us like queens and sometimes we want to be treated not like queens, but pieces of meat. It wouldn't be right to ask our husbands to do that stuff to us. I was nervous with having you there tonight, I wasn't sure if you would really allow someone else to take me while you were watching."

"Like I said earlier. As long as you are safe and having fun, I'm ok with it. I know you're coming home with me at the end of the night, and besides, I have some pretty dark fantasies too that I couldn't ever do to you, you know. I just get in the right frame of mind and you weren't my wife tonight."

"It's just getting them to buy in to it and getting their husbands on board. Let me worry about that. Let's get back to camp, I need a shower and I'm sure you could use a little relief yourself."

12