Voluptuary Metamorphosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure to have lots of fun with the app. That will help me decide what kind of surprise to give you tonight." Lucy says while slowly pushing her hands up my thighs while pressing her arms against her breasts. My breath catches as I moan with desire. With a sensual laugh Lucy fades from view while dragging her obsidian claws down my bare thighs. With the huge jolt that gives me I shoot my load high in the air where it splatters on the empty linoleum floor.

Feeling completely spent I collapse limply in the chair breathing heavily. That was easily the most intense orgasm I've ever had, masturbating or with somebody else. I sit there gasping for air, stunned by the whole bizarre and amazing experience. Adding to things my phone chimes from the desk and I see a flash of pink and gold from the screen as something else happens in the app. I want to check it but I'm going to catch my breath first.

I sit there with my pants and underwear around my ankles for at least a minute, breathing heavily before I look down to see my cock is still mostly hard. I hear Lucy's voice behind me, "Have fun watching your sexy little friend!" As unseen clawed hands on my shoulders turn me to look at my phone on the table. The claw points digging into me make me jump and immediately get fully erect again.

After the claws let go I look down to see my phone is still following Kathryn around. The view is zooming in on her ass when she bends over and her breasts when she leans over. I grab my cock and start jacking myself watching her publicly flaunt herself. She is so sexy I blow my second load after only a minute or two of watching her. What pushes me over the edge is her leaning over a cart to put something on a shelf, her tights covered butt fully exposed and her sundress top puckering open to show off her perky little breasts and their sexy pink nipples.

Collapsed back in my chair again and breathing hard, I think about Kathryn. I don't want to lose my best friend but part of me really wants to do sexual things with her, if she wants to as well. While that would be amazing I don't want to lose my close relationship with her. I would be happy to keep her as a friend and confidant about the app. I'm sure she'll come up with great ideas. If nothing else I might keep masturbating to her like this. Being a closet exhibitionist I think she'd actually get a big thrill out of.

With my breathing getting back to normal and my cock finally softer, but surprisingly still a bit hard, I get my underwear and pants back on. I straighten my black polo shirt with the solid blue band across the top that resembles a Star Trek science officer uniform. Only Kathryn and one other student have ever guessed that is why I wear the design.

I grab some paper towels and clean up my mess. Luckily the floors in here are old industrial linoleum so that is quick and easy. There is even a small sink for me to wash my hands. I finally turn to sit down with my phone and VM app.

It's back to showing me Kathryn's avatar and profile page. I watch the animated figure a minute as it walks and struts around, occasionally bending over or reaching out. I realize this is probably showing me what she is doing right now! That is so cool! And depending on what else is in the app, potentially very fun. The voyeur in me very much likes that function. I briefly wonder if the avatar would be naked if the person is...

Not wanting to be tempted to make changes to her I almost back out before I notice a new Customization that has a pink and gold border. This is probably the little gift from Lucy. It says "Work is Your Playground!" and I tap on it for a description. "Target may not be demoted or fired from work for any reason." I crack up laughing at how much fun this is going to be. No matter what pervy thing she says or does they won't get rid of her. I see Kathryn's awareness of it is off and I decide to leave it that way until I see her later.

Tapping out of her profile I notice a gold bordered profile at the top with my name on it. I hesitate before tapping on it. I get a pop-up window, "We normally don't target the user but we made an exception for you. Have fun and enjoy this with your sexy little Captain! Lucy." The message is followed by hearts and kisses emojis. I close the pop-up and find only one skill and everything else grayed out and unable to be used. I have the "Work is Your Playground!" Customization too! Life is going to be great around here!

With that lucky break I finally back out to the list of names. I sort it by proximity and quickly find Megan's name and tap on it. A silhouette of my coworker pops up. Yep, that's her. Short and stacked. Megan is a very pretty blue eyed blonde, maybe 5'1", with large for her size DD breasts, a slightly tapered waist, and big hips and bottom that match her top. She jokes she is a squashed hourglass and she usually wears looser clothes that don't show off her body too much, at least when working. She has paler skin that burns more than tans.

With 9 gems I tap straight on the Breasts tab. They are largely the same options I had for Kathryn but a lot more expensive. Increasing her breast size cost 35 gems! Probably because they are big to start. There is an extra option that wasn't available on Kathryn for some reason. I guess everybody's list is unique to the individual. Anyways, Prominent Nipples for 2 gems looks like a deal. I am about to confirm the purchase but I notice I can put it in a cart for later. I do test and notice it has a timer counting down to midnight, presumably when the Modifications options reset and I get more gems.

Not finding anything else I want that I can afford I back out and tap on Motor Control. It has options for changing default walk, default standing stance, posture, etc. The cheapest one (default standing stance) is 8 gems.

I back out and check the Miscellaneous tab. "Wow, they should name this the Fetish tab." I mutter to myself. Like the other lists so far it has about 8 options comprised almost entirely of some sort of fetish. Everything from Loves Taste of Cum (90 gems) to Loves Licking Feet (110 gems) to Loves Silk Scarves (25 gems). This is fun but not really what I am looking for, at least not right now. I can't afford any of them anyways.

The Body tab has a few whole body effects (No Hair Below Neck for 40 gems) but also a lot to do with various articles of clothing. Skirts No Longer than Knee Length is boring but only 1 gem. Can No Longer Wear Panties was more intriguing but also costs 12 gems. Must Wear Fitted Bottoms for 5 gems could be fun but I found the winner of this category that goes straight in the cart. Must Show Off Cleavage is only 3 gems. That plus the Prominent Nipples one should be a good combo. Total cost 5 gems out of 9.

I glance at the rest of the tabs and they all seem to have about 6-10 options, none of which I want or can afford right now. I tap on the last tab, Actions, which brings up a very long list of what seems to be short, quick physical actions. Some are obvious like Flash Tits and Flash Pussy (20 and 30 gems respectively) but some seem like a lot of fun and potentially useful if used creatively. I sort by cost to find the cheap ones. Bend Over and Hop are both only 1 gem each. They both go in the cart.

I'm about to get up and find Kathryn when I hear a quiet knock at the door a few seconds pause before it unlocks and a slim freckled face pokes through, "All done in here?" Her green eyes focus on my pants back in place with just a bit of a bulge. "Great! All the plumbing working ok?" She asks as she steps in the room and closes the door.

"Umm yes, yes it did. Three times."

"Three times? What a perverted horny young'un you are! I knew there was a reason we hung out! Way to go!" She holds her hand up, which I high five before she sits down. "Three times? Really? Do you like these that much?" She grabs her chest in mock surprise.

I stumble over choosing my words until I simply say, "Umm, yes. I do." To a broad smile from my friend. "I, uhh, also had a little help. Kind of..."

Her face looks confused, "Help? In here? What do you mean by that?"

I tell her all about Lucy showing up and how succubi are the ones behind the app. Before I can finish Kathryn stops me to give a detailed physical description of Lucy. By the end of it she is squirming in her chair a bit with her hand in her lap and thighs pressed tightly together. "Ok, if she shows up again you HAVE to try to get me to meet her. Like really, REALLY have to." She says with a focused intensity I rarely see from her. I know from the hentai she likes that she fantasizes about sexy supernatural beings but I guess I didn't realize just how strong her desire is.

I promise three times in a row before she lets me continue telling her about the app and what Lucy wants out of it. Also how Lucy gave us an amazing gift with the expectation of sexy results. In the interest of honesty and respect I'm about to tell her about Lucy's planned mysterious gift later when I suddenly can't speak anymore. My phone dings and I see a VM app pop-up, "Honesty is great but she can't know about everything. Sorry, technical issues and what I'm authorized to do. Lucy." Welp, guess I won't be telling about that.

Kathryn doesn't notice as she is so excited she is literally bouncing in her chair, "So let me get this straight, they gave you this app specifically to arouse and titillate as many people as much as possible? YES! This is amazing!" She raises both arms in the air doing a dance in her seat. I watch appreciatively as her small breasts bounce freely under her dress. "I can't wait until tomorrow when we can start to have fun changing other women!"

"About that, Lucy kind of gave me nine gems. It was three at first..." I tell her about the double or nothing bet that turned into triple gems when I guessed what naughty things she was doing. She burst out laughing, "I don't know what came over me but I suddenly felt I could flaunt my body and tease people like I've always wanted to."

She looks thoughtful and slightly embarrassed, "Although I had no idea I had that audience. I was mainly trying to get a peek of some hot woman. Which I did." She says smugly but blushes a bit at the same time likely at the thought of people doing the same to her.

Kathryn wants to know more about the gift so I show her the app. A quick tap toggled on Awareness of the Work is Your Playground! Modification. He smile freezes before it widens even more as she throws her head back laughing, "I could streak through the library or fuck myself on the copier and they wouldn't be able to fire me? YES! Forking Amazeballs!"

She looks at me with a mad grin, "Ok, with that in mind, you should look for something like that on Megan, maybe Allison too. Oh! With the warmer weather Megan is wearing a flowy skirt today!" Springtime here in Boulder can have widely variable temperature from day to day. "She hopped off a step stool and flashed me her pretty pink panties! Can we do something to her?"

"One step ahead of you Mon Cap-i-tan!" I hold my phone so she can see my choices. "There are a bunch of options but these seemed like great ones to start with. I think I made you Aware of everything but we can leave her unaware for now and see what happens." Kathryn nods vigorously and grins. "Besides this only costs 7 of 9 gems..." I say with a straight face.

"Yeah! Two left for emergency or tomorrow or someone else... oooh, did you really not choose anymore options just to make a bad joke?" I nod sheepishly, "I like it! Mmm, Jeri is sooooo hot." As usual she is easily distracted by thoughts of hot women.

She hops out of her chair and grabs my hand trying to pull me out of my chair, "Come on! Let's get this show started!"

Kathryn pulls on my arm as I grin and pretend to go limp watching her strain, "Come on! Oof, why are you so big!" Giggling, I relent and let her help pull me up. She has such a big personality I sometimes forget how small she is compared to me. Slender and not quite 5 feet tall I am more than a head taller at 6'2".

"Hey, I'm not *that* heavy." I protest holding out my arms. I have a fairly masculine frame with broad shoulders but at 19 years old I still haven't filled out yet. I am on the lean side and years of soccer and running make me more athletic than your standard geek, but still fairly skinny.

"I didn't say heavy, I said big. See." Kathryn headbutts me in the chest to prove her point like she's done before. "Now let's get out there and find Megan. She was sorting books up near the front counter. Come on! I want to see her boobs!"

Kathryn enthusiastically drags me out of the storage closet/office and we head straight to the front. Sure enough Megan is there sorting books while Allison helps a student. Allison is in her usual long plain skirt and long sleeve blouse combo. Both are fairly loose and comfortable looking and hide her body from view. I've always been curious what kind of figure she has. Despite her more conservative clothes she doesn't act conservative at all. She's more direct and very professional. I might get to her later but for now I focus on Megan.

Megan is barely taller than Kathryn at 5'1" but she is stacked! She has an impressive DD rack that looks far larger on her short frame. Her waist narrows slightly above her wide hips and impressive butt that matches her breasts. She is indeed wearing a light purple flowy skirt with a white peasant blouse with a modest cut. The outfit is all loose fabric that partially hides her impressive curves. That is about to change.

Grinning I bring up my phone and double check something real quick. Tapping on Kathryn's name I go to her profile. Next to Unaware of Changes is a drop down menu where I can now select Aware of Changes only to Self and Aware of Changes to All. I select the latter and bring up the cart.

It helpfully gives the option of buying everything at once or individually. I make sure Kathryn and I are both watching before I tap to confirm the purchase of Must Show Off Cleavage.

As we watch her peasant blouse suddenly tries to flutter in every direction at once, like dozens of hands are all pulling at the same time. Megan stops and forms her mouth into a sexy O face as whatever is happening is obviously making her feel good. The fabric shifts and blurs and suddenly snaps back into place.

Instead of the higher necked loose peasant blouse Megan is now wearing an off the shoulder, very fitted peasant blouse inspired shirt. The shirt has a very low and wide scoop neck with a deep V in the middle that dips below the bottom of her bra, held together with thin ribbon. The bottom of the shirt is now a short flare of fabric that barely makes it to her skirt if she holds still.

Disappointingly her bra is a utilitarian white sports bra, which makes sense considering she's working in a library. Apparently the app is not satisfied with it either and her bra starts to flutter, shift, and blur as Megan braces against the counter again, panting heavily. Suddenly she has a white satin balconette bra that leaves her impressive expanse of cleavage bare. The bra pushes her breasts up into a pair of luscious mounds with a deep valley between them.

My cock is rock hard in my pants and I hear an, "Ooooohhhh fuck that's hot!" From right beside me. I look down and Kathryn is mauling one of her own breasts with a slim hand.

"We're just getting started!" I say bumping her side with my hip. "Let's see what this does!" I purchase Prominent Nipples for Megan. Her bra again flutters slightly before shifting even more. Still braced against the counter she suddenly throws her head back and thrusts her chest out as she has a silent orgasm.

While she is seemingly stuck in this position we clearly see her white satin bra lose its light padding and turn into a lacy unlined white version of the bra. With the thin fabric of her shirt stretched over the lace bra I can clearly make out the light pink of rather wide areolas that are almost exposed by the low cut shirt. I watch as her small nipples suddenly grow about three times their original size and turn a less pale shade of pink.

With everything done she is released from her pose and she leans heavily against the counter, scattering the books she was sorting. Not knowing anything changed she stands up and continues her task with her breasts bouncing on display with every movement. Looking at Megan and then around to Alison and the few students around, nobody else sees to consciously notice what happened to our shortstack coworker.

"Holy fucking hell! Look at those puppies!" Kathryn exclaims next to me. "I know I'm a giant perv but I think I might have a serious fetish or something, I almost came just watching that!" She turns to leave, "I'll be in my bunk."

I lightly touch her arm, "Wait! You'll miss the rest of the show." I hold my phone up with the CG cart up, "Don't you want to see what Hop and Bend Over do?" She looks torn but stays and I purchase the Hop Action.

The app takes me back to Megan's profile and it displays a list of all Customizations with an Actions! tab on the bottom. That opens up a page with a single button but room for many more. Hop has Unlimited Uses under it. I guess some other Actions will be limited?

With both of us watching I tap the Hop button and Megan hops in place making her skirt flutter and her breasts bounce enticing. Kathryn grabs my arm to steady herself as her other hand continues playing with her little breast. I tap Hop again with the same sexy result. I tap it multiple times in a row and she hops in place until I stop. When I do I can clearly see a bit of pink areola peeking out. She absentmindedly fixes it just enough to barely cover it and be "decent" again. I press and hold Hop to see what she does. She crouches and then jumps straight up as high as she can go. We are treated to a view of her pink panties and when she lands both breasts pop out slightly and she has to fix her shirt again.

Kathryn tightens her grip as I go back to the cart to purchase Bend Over. I quickly pull up the Actions page again and tap the new command. Megan bends over, folding herself across the table with her ass rising as far as it can as her breasts get squashed against the table and books. While sexy it isn't as impressive. I really should try that when she is at a lower table.

Luckily Allison calls for help with something and Megan turns around. I immediately press the button again and Megan bends at the waist thrusting her ass high in the air as her skirt rides up. Her breasts hang down as glorious mounds of flesh barely contained in their lace cups. She stands back up but I press and hold the button as we both marvel at the sight.

I have a great idea I really hope works. While still holding Bend Over I tap on Hop. Sure enough she hops a little while still bent over. I tap it rapidly and a bent over Megan slowly hops forward while all the bouncing makes her breasts spill completely free of containment. Her skirt has ridden up so high it is starting to pool around her stomach showing off her ample ass and pink panties stretched across.

Glancing up, nobody is acting like this is out of the ordinary. Some people are subtly watching her with lingering eyes and there are a few flushed faces. I notice some minor clothing adjustments from people clearly getting turned on but that's about it. A few people stare lustfully but nothing else happens. It looks like everybody is Unaware of any changes and must somehow think this is normal. I hear a muttered, "That's Megan for you." from somebody walking by.

I let go of the button, freeing Megan. She stands up and smooths her skirt back into place before addressing her huge breasts. They are wonderfully exposed with the wide light pink areola surround thick, darker pink nipples. She lifts them up to get them back in her bra giving us a great show before finally pulling her shirt up into its apparently now standard scandalously low place.