Voluptuary Metamorphosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold my phone closer and remind her not to touch it just in case. With what the app has done already I have no idea what a Chastisement would even do to her. Considering some of the options available to me, it probably wouldn't be good. She sighs and stands beside me with her arms held behind her back.

We both know she is sticking her new chest out more than necessary. Her strong but mostly unexplored exhibitionist streak is really showing. With a quick glance at her perky little boobs and an adjustment of my pants I go back to her profile. Before I do anything else I check a helpful box at the top of her profile that says "Vassal aware of all Enhancements" before I tap on the Butt tab.

It zooms in on her small, somewhat flat butt in just her form fitting nebula tights and a list of options:

Increase size: 3 gems

Decrease size: 1 gem

Increase firmness: 3 gems

Decrease firmness: 2 gems

Increase pleasure: 8 gems

Self lubricating asshole: 90 gems

Change shape: 1-40 gems (variable)

We stare at the list and both mutter "Self lubricating asshole?" At the same time before giggling together. Yep, our minds are usually in the same gutter.

I tap on Increase Size and watch as the avatar's butt expands a bit, from mostly flat to slightly padded. Like her breasts it's a noticeable but relatively minor difference. I hover my finger above the confirm purchase button before tapping it. Down to 15 gems.

Kathryn immediately turns around and bends over, presenting her rear to me as it swells slightly. "Oh wow! That felt weird!" Kathryn exclaims as she grabs her butt under her dress. "Like a dozen hands slapped me and a dozen hands caressed me at the same time!" She pauses. "Umm I kind of liked it. That felt good! Like really, REALLY, good."

Kathryn stands up and pulls up her sundress to get a better view of herself while I stare at her new butt encased in the now more fitted tights. "So, can you, umm, maybe do that again? How many gems is it?" She asks while wiggling her butt in my face.

I look down at Custom Girls app, "Hmm, looks like the next level is 5 gems."

She wiggles her butt at me again and grins knowing full well what she is saying this time, "Please can you do my butt again? Please Captain, do my butt!"

Knowing she will take this to ridiculous levels if I don't, and I know this is probably something she would really appreciate, I purchase the next level (down to 10 gems). Watching in amazement, she bends over again before her butt swells a bit more, accompanied by a long moan from Kathryn. "Ohhh fuuuuuck! Wow, that was like dozens and dozens of hands slapping and massaging and caressing and... and... I don't know what else but something! Wow!"

Seemingly without realizing it she had spread her legs a little bit while bent over at the waist giving me a fantastic view of her new slightly larger butt. With her sundress bunched up in her hands I could also see straight up the inside to the bottom swell of her perky little breasts. I can also smell a slight whiff of arousal, which is not surprising given her slightly flushed and flustered look. If my cock could get any more erect it would.

I still kind of wish we could date since she is an amazing and attractive person but we have had multiple conversations, most while staring at hot women together, about how we both love women and boobs and pussy and neither of us is interested in cock at all. Oh well, at least I get a great friend to stare at other women with.

Even though being around her can be a little sexually frustrating at times, I respect Kathryn as a person and really enjoy having her as a friend. I never push her on that except for our little mutual jokes. Basically I care about her and our friendship way more than trying to sleep with her and how pushing on that would likely destroy our friendship. That said, it doesn't stop me from peeking at her and she knows it. She's a fellow pervy voyeur and exhibitionist and basically encourages it.

She stands up and notices me staring at her new body, giggling a bit at me rapt attention. She wiggles her butt again before standing up and looking down at herself again, "Wow, that is amazing!" She smacks her butt with both hands, "I have a booty!" I snort a bit at that comment. "Ok, so maybe I don't have a booty, but it's still nicer looking and not so sad. Its still a little flat though."

"One step ahead of you." I tell her as I tap on the Change Shape option, correctly guessing she'd want me to do more. A submenu pops up with a variety of different shapes from slightly less flat for 1 gem up to an overflowing juicy booty for 40 gems. There's a note that if I change the shape the price will be deducted from any future Change Shape purchase down to a cost of a minimum of 1 gem per change. So I can easily give her a better, or at least different, butt later if she wants that.

With only 10 gems I can't afford any of the larger options, not that I think a huge ass would look good on her anyways. With her narrow frame and small body that would probably look ridiculous. I sort it by cost and start tapping on options.

The names of things in this app are ridiculous and seem at odds with the name of the app. Voluptuary Metamorphosis is quite an archaic mouthful while the options are not. Or at least not in the same way. Some of the names are Juicy Peach, Bubblelicious Booty, and The Spanky Special. It's almost like two different people named everything. We get a good laugh at all the fun names.

Luckily the one we both think would be best is the small firm rounded butt that's described as Bubble Butt in Training and costs 10 gems.

Kathryn is looking at me with a pleading expression, knowing if I do this I can't have fun with anybody else today. It's clear she wants it but her inner turmoil is obvious. If I do this I won't be able to do anything else until tomorrow. While I kind of want to play with other people I know this is something my friend really wants. Figuring I should get more gems overnight for more fun tomorrow I confirm the purchase, wiping out all my gems for the day as I blatantly stare at her bottom.

Again she turns around and bends over, keeping her dress bunched up around her waist. "Oh thank yoooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK!" She quickly muffles her mouth as she moans and half screams against her arm, clearly having an orgasm. I watch as her slightly plumper, but still flattish, butt shifts and firms up into two pert hemispheres. With a final bounce her tights wedge themselves firmly in her crack, making her cheeks even more well defined. I really want to smack them to see how firm her buns are but I resist.

After a minute or so Kathryn finally takes her hand away from her mouth, "Oh wow! I don't even know how to describe that! It was like my whole butt was covered in hands and they all turned it to sex jelly and then it firmed up and felt even better! I've never cum so hard so quickly!"

She sighs still bent over and her scent is stronger now. I get a strong whiff and stare at the ass in my face. I go to adjust my pants but my hard cock slips free of my briefs through a leg hole. Great, I'm not going to be able to get my cock back in my underwear until it softens and it's very obviously tenting my pant leg to the side of my crotch. There's no way I can go out in public before I fix it without a lot of embarrassment.

A mostly oblivious Kathryn is still bent over at the waist with her ass in my face. She slowly stands up while unnecessarily sticking her butt out and arching her back. It gives me a close up view of her new butt in action with the added distraction of her new perky little breasts too. As soon as she stands up she returns to her normal stance before twisting around to check herself out, "Damn! I actually have a nice ass now! Wow! Thank you so much!"

She turns to look at me and then down at my crotch before dropping her sundress back into place, her face flushed from both a recent orgasm and some slight embarrassment, "Umm, sorry if that made things too awkward. I don't know what came over me when things were changed. It's like my body bent over on it's own."

"I think the app is somehow making you move when it does things. It, umm, seems to want to show me what happens." I say lamely and she nods in agreement. Switching gears I grin and look pointedly at the front of her dress and add, "Well Captain, I think I know what came. Or who."

"Oh you little shit!" She says, play punching me on the shoulder. "How about I leave you to your little problems," she glances at my crotch and mutters, "or, you know, whatever size problems." She likes teasing and turning people on but she's also somewhat embarrassed by it at the same time.

Looking up at my face she continues awkwardly, "I'm, uh, going to head back to help up front and tell everybody you're, umm, busy back here for a while. With the books. And, umm, stuff. Looks like you might need some quality time with your Captain's Log." She waves vaguely down while deliberately not looking at my pants again. I nod in agreement.

She opens the door and looks back, "Thank you Captain. Seriously, thank you. We could maybe talk about that app later. Umm, after you... you know..." she turns her vague hand waving into a jaunty salute.

I salute her back as she closes the door. I slump back in my chair and set my phone on the desk. Since nobody else usually comes back here I follow her suggestion, and what I was planning on trying to do somehow anyways.

Getting up quickly I lock the door and sit back down to unzip my pants, pulling them and my briefs down to my knees. My cock springs up to full attention. I think I'm decently above average in length and girth but I don't really care that much. I'm happy with it and the few people I've fooled around with have been happy. I grab a paper towel before leaning back and grabbing my shaft when I hear a sexy sultry feminine voice behind me, "Well isn't this interesting?"

With my cock in my hand and my pants and underwear around my knees I almost fall out of my chair as I try to get up and turn around. A strong hand with sharp nails keeps me from toppling over and pins me to the chair. I'm quickly spun around to face the other workstation behind me.

Instead of the table laden with books to repair I'm staring straight at the biggest pair of breasts I have ever seen. They are massive, definitely bigger than my head, and seem to defy gravity they way they are full and perky in an unnatural way. I unconsciously lick my lips staring at the dark red nipples capping the smooth purple flesh. Wait what!? Purple skin? Dark red nipples?

I look at the whole figure in front of me and see a woman definitely taller than my own 6'2" is holding me against the chair. She has smooth royal purple skin with dark tattoos scattered over her nude body in deeply confusing, unnatural seeming geometric patterns. The colors and patterns of them constantly shift in ways that are difficult for my brain to process.

Trying not to look at the tattoos my eyes roam over her ridiculously proportioned body. In addition to her huge breasts she has wide hips, what looks like an incredible ass, long legs, dripping wet red pussy, a model gorgeous face with pointed ears, shiny obsidian black horns, and long black and purple hair fanned out behind her and moving to some unnatural breeze. Taking it all in she has a thicker, plumper body than a stereotypical depiction of beauty. She's more like an insanely beautiful and larger than life version of an ancient sex goddess.

The tattoos shimmer and fade until there are just traces of them left, which allows me to think more clearly, but lets me focus on her body more. I gulp as she smiles at me, showing me her vampiric looking canines. "Umm, what...who... what's going on?"

She looks down at my exposed cock and licks her lips with a very long tongue as I subconsciously start to slowly jack myself off, "I'm the creator of the Voluptuary Metamorphosis app! I wanted to check in with you about any questions you might have. You can call me Lucy since you wouldn't be able to pronounce my real name."

She pauses and looks down at me with a satisfied smile, "Despite not really doing anything yet you are just oozing sexual desire and arousal. I might do something extra nice for you tonight. First, can you guess what I am?"

I take a deep breath but all that does is ramp up my already high arousal as I keep automatically masturbating. There's some scent in the air that's seductive and intoxicating. "Umm, I think you're... a succubus. I just don't know if you're the eat my soul kind, the suck me dry until I die kind, or the feed on sexual energies kind. I'm really hoping you're the last kind." Even though part of me is terrified I've never been more aroused and I can't stop jerking off.

"Ooh, very good!" She bounces with happiness and I stare at her massive breasts jiggling above me. "I'm the last kind, or close enough, which by the way is the only kind. All the stories about soul sucking and killing are made up by prudes who don't know how to have a good time. Any killing is never by us but by uptight, stupid humans because they couldn't handle somebody else having lots of fun."

She looks down at my cock and licks her lips again, "Anyways, we live for humans fucking around, either with us or with each other. And by fuck around I mean that in the broadest sense." She spreads her arms wide, keeping my attention on her chest. "Literally fucking is the icing on the cake that's made from arousal. The more human arousal or horniness, or whatever you want to call it, the better. It's kind of our, I guess you could say it's our purpose, and we love it!"

"Most succubi stick to the traditional ways." She rolls her eyes, "They pick one person and keep them well fucked. It works well enough but it's kind of, this sounds lame, it gets boring after a while. And it's not as efficient." Her expression brightens, "My idea is to inspire lots and lots of low level arousal. Kind of a distributed load approach." I nod vaguely at the concept while masturbating to her.

"It's kind of like... you know the book Good Omens?" I nod quickly since that's one of my favorite books. She continues with the obvious excitement of a geek finally able to talk to somebody about their interests. "Great! It's kind of like Crowley tying up the phone lines. A lot of little things add up to more than one big thing. Except not evil." She adds quickly. "Sexiness! Lots and lots of sexiness. A little push to a lot of people can go a long way."

"Like sending your braless friend bouncing around out there with an ass that's making her dress flare out far more than usual. She is stirring up delicious sexual thoughts and urges in her wake." She shivers with anticipation causing her breasts and whole body to shake and jiggle enticingly. "That's what I want from you with this app. Keep doing that kind of thing and more. Oh so much more."

With the rather extreme arousal I'm feeling I think my brain is functioning as well as it is only because I'm used to working while horny, "So, you want me to use your app to turn on people around me?" I ask with a huge grin, my perverted mind already spinning out voyeuristic scenarios in my head. Working in a college library surrounded by lots of naturally horny young adults is prime ground for this sort of thing.

Lucy puts a hand on my shoulder and flexes her fingers. Her obsidian black claws digging in, but not quite breaking, my skin and giving me a huge jolt of arousal, "Ooh yessss, those thoughts and more! I knew you would be a good choice! They didn't think you would be after you spent your first 20 gems sexifying your friend and then letting her leave. But that's exactly the kind of thing that's going to work best long term! If you went the traditional route and tried to bang her you'd both have so much less fun. And it would backfire hugely."

Even masturbating next to a succubus oozing pheromones or magic sex waves or whatever, I still keep at least part of my brain, "She's my best friend and I don't want that to change, even with this app. She's hot, even more so now, but... did you see how happy she was with the changes? Besides, with her helping me you'll probably get more... sexy energy or whatever." I pause, still masturbating, "Also, I honestly think she's a bigger pervert than I am."

Thinking about her suddenly gives me a clear mental image of her bent over with her ass in my face and small breasts almost falling out and I start jacking off faster. It's exactly like what I saw when Kathryn's butt was enlarged but I've never had that kind of clear image recall before. Lucy's smile somehow tells me she's helping me with it.

The succubus looks up and sniffs the air, "You know, you just might be right about her being a bigger pervert than you." She pauses, sniffing again, "Although she's not quite who I want to use my app. Helping? Yes. Using? Maybe not."

She refocuses on me, "I have high hopes for you! Both of you! I'm going to add a little something to your app now and another surprise later tonight. For now I'll give you a few more gems. It's still the middle of the afternoon, lots of time to play." My phone dings three times so presumably I have three gems.

"One more thing, double or nothing on those free gems. What naughty fun thing do you think your friendly little sex Captain is doing right now?" Lucy asks seductively.

Without thinking I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, "Flashing somebody her new body. No wait! Trying check out a sexy woman!"

Lucy chuckles as I hear six more dings. She hands me my phone as the VM app shows me what looks like a live feed of Kathryn bent over at the waist with her skirt riding higher than before showing off her new Bubble Butt in Training. A mixed gender group of college students is trying to study nearby but instead they are mostly staring raptly. None of them notice Kathryn's head tilting to sneak a view of a blonde in a very short jeans skirt and loose top.

With the eroticism of basically being a remote voyeur and whatever Lucy's presence is doing to me, I blow my load after only a few more seconds. Shuddering through my orgasm, my cum splatters on the floor, miraculously missing Lucy. Or maybe Lucy somehow directed me and/or my cum to not hit her.

Either way she looks down at me with a wide smile that is encouraging, sensual, and almost predatory, "Mmm, now that's exactly what I like to see." She steps directly in front of me, almost like she's about to straddle me.

My softening cock immediately gets hard again as I stare at her sexy body. Her thick thighs, amazing looking wet pussy, gigantic breasts with her big sexy nipples and areola, her beautiful face. She is simply gorgeous and highly sexual in every possible way and I start masturbating to her again.

"Ooh, ready again? Like what you see?" She asks in a sultry tone, obviously knowing the answer to her rhetorical question. I nod with a grunting moan as she giggles at me. "Then I bet you'd love to see this." She says before running her hands up her stomach to cup her massive breasts. She squeezes and bounces them right in front of my face, and right above my cock.

I would love to press my face against them or push my cock between them but it's absolutely clear she is teasing me without inviting anything more than watching her. Instead I stare and masturbate as she plays with her breasts and nipples, giving me a front row seat to an incredibly erotic show. Sadly it takes far less time than I want for me to feel like I'm about to erupt again, which isn't surprising considering how turned on I am by the full figured succubus and her effect on me.

"Ooh, you are so much fun!" Lucy says with a wicked grin as she caresses and massages her own flesh. She suddenly bends over me, hands on my thighs pinning me to my chair. Her massive breasts are not quite brushing against my face or cock, but definitely close enough for me to feel the slight air movement and heat radiating off of her bare skin. I gasp in surprise and arousal and jerk off faster than ever. I almost desperately want to do something with her breasts but she holds me down firmly.