Voodoo Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
My slavery to a Voodoo Queen deepens.
1.2k words
4.56
4.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the home of a Haitian Voodoo Queen who had told me I was there because she had asked the Voodoo goddess of love for a perfect mate. A submissive white boy who believed in Black Supremacy and wanted to be a Black woman's slave. I had come to her house as if under a hypnotic trance, but once there realized that I truly did desire enslavement in a loving relationship with a strong superior Black woman. I wanted to be free of the burden of having to pretend to be the equal of Black women because it was what others expected, but not what I wanted.

The Voodoo Queen was very tall, 6'4" and thick. She had very dark skin, large breasts and an enormous ass that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. She told me not to be ashamed of my desires. I had no idea how she knew what my desires were, or how I had been drawn to her. Hell, maybe a Voodoo goddess had selected me to be her slave? It didn't matter because when she gave me the choice of kissing her ass and begging her to enslave me, or leaving and never returning...I got on my knees, started kissing her ass, and begged her to make me a slave.

She had removed her pants and wasn't wearing panties. i was licking up and down the crack of her ass until I found her asshole. I swirled my tongue around it and pushed it in as far as I could. At that moment I experienced complete joy. It was as though a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I knew I was in my proper place. I knew I was doing what I was born to do. I knew I wanted to do it forever and hoped she wanted the same thing.

I got my answer when she reached behind her, pulled my face deeper into her, ass and told me "I seal your fate with this symbolic act" and then farted full in my face. She said, "You are now my possession, property, and slave. Come with me to the bathroom, I need to take a piss."

In the bathroom she had me strip naked and she removed the rest of her clothing. We stood before each other naked, and she moved close to me. Standing right in front of me I could get the full impression of her size. She was nearly a foot taller than I. The raw power and strength she projected coupled with her jet-black skin and the wicked smile she gave me, were quite intimidating.

She put her arms around me in an affectionate way. Bought her face close to mine, and said, "See? We hide nothing from each other. I want to do things to you. Have you do things for me. I want to teach you about Black Supremacy and the proper ways to honor a superior Black woman. I want to own you."

She kissed my lips gently.

"You want me to do things to you. You want to do things for me. You want to live under a system of Black Supremacy and learn your true place in it. You want to be owned. Is that not correct?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Open your mouth." I did and she bought her lips close. I could see a glob of her spit starting to form. She spit into my open mouth. "Swallow it," she said in a firm commanding voice. I swallowed her spit.

"Now your training begins. Whenever I give you a blessing, like my spit or my piss, you must thank me for it. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Thank you for your spit and thank you for teaching and training me how to give you the respect you deserve. I have much to learn."

She clapped her hands together delightedly. "Oh, you are an excellent student. I expected you to be smart enough to thank me for my spit, but to thank me for starting to train you shows you have great potential as a slave. I am very pleased with you. I am going to reward you with my piss. I really do need to go badly."

"Thank you for rewarding me" I said.

She had me lay down in her big walk-in shower. She entered and stood over me. I looked up and noticed how hairy her pussy was. A big bush covered her cunt. I had always liked hairy women. Did that figure into the Voodoo goddess selecting me? Listen to yourself. There is no Voodoo goddess logic told me...but...thus far she was a perfect match for me. Could it be?

"What are you thinking about white slave who is about to be pissed on by superior Black woman?"

"Um...your Voodoo goddess," I said.

She laughed, "You doubt? That's okay but know that she is looking down on us and smiling. Did you know that a Black woman's piss is like a narcotic? Very addicting. After even one dose you will crave it. You will beg for it. You will be very sad and disappointed whenever I use the toilet instead of your mouth. Perhaps...perhaps I should spare you that and allow you some shred of dignity?"

"Please! You promised to reward me."

"So I did. Very well, open your mouth!"

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and she sent a stream of piss down on me. At first t hit my face, but she adjusted her aim and started peeing into my mouth, filling it with her salty piss.

"Drink and swallow as much as you can," she directed. "I can't hold back any longer. I need to go bad."

I was doing a pretty good job drinking it, but some overflowed my mouth and went don my chin. She redirected the flow again and was pissing on my chest, then on my rock-hard cock as the flow gradually slowed down and stopped. "Thank you for your piss" I said and was amazed to discover that I really meant it. "Thank you."

She moved her hairy pussy over my face, lowered it, and said, "Clean me!"

I cleaned her and soon had her moaning as my tongue teased her clit. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face close. She orgasmed and I tasted her delicious pussy juices. "Thank you," I said yet again.

We showered together and her strong black hands teased my body. She stroked my cock and made me crazy with desire.

"Your white boy cock desires my black pussy. It shall have it too, but not right now. We must both be comfortable in bed when it happens. Do not worry. I am not stingy when it comes to giving pleasure. I want you to enjoy your life of slavery, and you will."

She continued to stroke my cock, "but you wish to come now. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Very well. I will jerk your cock faster so you can come, but I will be spitting on your face while I do it. Agreed?

"Yes. Thank you."

She started stroking my cock faster and started spitting on my face. It was so exciting. This big strong Black woman giving me pleasure while demonstrating her superiority at the same time.

My face was covered with her spit. I could feel it dripping as I stood there being jerked off. Then, I shot a huge load into her hand. She laughed and gave me a big smile. "No need to thank me," she said. "You earned it by being such a good white slave." She then brought her cum soaked hand to my lips. "Now lick yp your mess.!

I did exactly that and then thanked her.