Voucher Number One Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucy Pinder becomes Michelle Marsh's sex toy.
18k words
4.33
5.1k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

**********************

Half an hour later Michelle and Lucy joined me in the main bedroom. Lucy wore tight black trousers and matching black bra, Michelle was dressed in a tight black leather corset and matching black leather hot pants.

"Sit over there, whore." Michelle snapped at Lucy, pointing to the sofa. Michelle then pulled me up from the bed and knelt down below me.

"Fucking wank your cock all over my face, baby." Michelle teased, licking her full pink lips. "I want to be plastered with your spunk."

She reached up and grasped my cock suckling on the head, making it glisten with spit, before stroking it hard over and over. "Here, let me do it. I want it sooo bad." Michelle said.

Lucy stretched out on the sofa watching Michelle talking filth as she wanked my shaft. "See that slut, from the moment she walked into this room, Lucy became our sex whore." Michelle explained. "We can use and abuse her as much as we like."

My cock twitched at the thought, and Michelle grinned. "Does that turn you on?" She purred her words. "Yes, the little whore is ours now; any hole, any how, she is here for our pleasure."

She stroked my throbbing shaft, as Lucy watched. Michelle licking her lips, talking filth. "I am gonna wank you all over my face, then get the whore to suck up every last drop" Michelle teased. "But I won't let her swallow it, she is gonna have to spit it into that glass."

Michelle gestured to a large brandy glass sitting on the dressing table. Lucy was intensely watching as Michelle spat on my cock, before wanking it faster and faster. "Go on baby, shoot it all over me, think of what we are gonna do to her." She said.

Michelle didn't flinch at all as a huge wad of spunk erupted from my cock, splattering her forehead and right eye. She managed to keep both eyes open as a spray of thick semen drenched her face. She just grinned and took every spurt, as I laced her whole face with thick ropes of spunk.

My legs shuddered as Michelle wanked the final few drops from my shaft, easing away I sat on the bed watching Michelle, her eyes darted back and forth below the cum, as she watch Lucy get up and make her way over. She picked up the glass and knelt by her friend, slowly sucking my cum from Michelle's face.

Lucy wantonly cleaned every drop, carefully spitting it into the glass, until Michelle was once again clean. "Good slave." Michelle said. "Now, go and kneel on the bed."

Lucy got up onto the bed, and positioned herself on all fours, Michelle strapped a thick dildo to her crotch, and wandered over. "Okay, whore." Michelle said, pulling down Lucy's trousers roughly to reveal her ass cheeks. "I want you to use every hole I have, as roughly as you can." She said.

Lucy turned to look at Michelle. "You want me to use you?" She questioned

"Yes whore, you will fuck all of my holes as hard as you can, that is my command." Michelle replied.

"But first, I need to motivate you." She pressed the head of her strap on to Lucy's ass hole. "I think a fourteen incher up your dry ass will get you plenty motivated."

Michelle held Lucy's hips and forced the shaft in, Lucy yelped and screamed as the shaft forced its way deep. Lucy's mouth was wide open a loud wail echoing in the room, Michelle held her hips tight and forced the whole length up Lucy's dry ass.

"Fucking hurt, bitch?" Michelle snapped, grinding her crotch against Lucy.

Lucy was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she sobbed, "Fucking hell, 'Chelle! That is evil."

Michelle gripped her hips and pulled the shaft out, then slammed it home again. Over and over Michelle rammed Lucy's ass, as she cried and sobbed her eyes out in pain.

"Remember this Lucy, I want you to use every second of this as motivation on me." Michelle gasped as she buggered Lucy.

Michelle increased her pace, until she was reaming Lucy's backside ferociously. Lucy was still sobbing, but now enduring the anal pounding.

My cock was hard again, and I slowly continued to wank watching Michelle slamming hard into Lucy. Lucy buried her head into the sheets, clutching them in her hands, as Michelle humped her hard.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Look at that, his cock is hard already!" Michelle panted, spanking Lucy hard.

She held the waist of Lucy's trousers and jammed the strap on ferociously up Lucy's ass. Lucy wailed and shook, as her body climaxed.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Lucy howled.

"Oh yeah, Lucy!" Michelle gasped, grinding her crotch against her friends ass.

"FUCKKKKKK!!" Lucy groaned, as her body spasmed and shook.

"Remember that, bitch." Michelle gasped, easing the shaft from Lucy's asshole. She knelt up on the bed, pulling Lucy around by the hair until the shaft slapped on her face.

"Suck your ass juices off of my cock." Michelle said, pushing the dildo to Lucy's lips.

Lucy opened her mouth, taking the shaft in, Michelle pushed Lucy's bobbing head further and further down the shaft. She gagged and coughed, as more and more of the length went in, until finally the whole thing was down Lucy's throat. Michelle gripped Lucy's head and held it down for a few seconds before pulling it off of the shaft. Lucy croaked and gasped, a large wad of spit dribbling down her body, between her breasts.

"Ohhhhh yeah, look at the slut!" Michelle said grinning.

She unfastened the strap on and placed it on the bed, before Lucy could pick it up, she pulled her over towards me. "Hmmmmm, looks like that could use some attention." Michelle said, gripping my hard shaft.

"Whore, lick his ass until he cums in my throat." She said to Lucy.

Michelle took my cock into her mouth, and down into the depths of her throat. Her tongue flicked my balls as she choked on my length.

Lucy moved around and started to flick my ass with her tongue, Michelle devouring my cock, Lucy working my ass. Michelle's eyes were streaming, as my cock stayed deep in her gullet.

My legs were shaking as I gripped the back of Michelle's head, leaning forwards holding her tight to my crotch, while giving Lucy better access to my asshole. Lucy was ramming her tongue up my ass, flicking it furiously around, whilst stroking my buttocks with her hands.

My balls nearly exploded, as hot thick cut jetted out from my shaft deep into Michelle's eager belly. Lucy kept up her ass licking, while I jerked and jerked into Michelle's mouth. My legs gave way and I collapsed onto the bed, Michelle's head still firmly over my cock. Lucy knelt there grinning as I clutched the back of Michelle's skull, my final few spurts fill her throat.

"Fuuuuck!!" Michelle croaked as I pulled her head up from my dick, thick wads of spit rolling down her neck, between her breasts.

"Ohhhhh, baby..." Michelle gasped. "That was intense."

Lucy was attaching the strap-on to her crotch, as Michelle got up and slid off her hot pants. She bent over the edge of the bed next to me, as Lucy moved behind her.

"Ohh Lucy, fuck my ass! I want you to use all that anger from when I fucked yours and destroy my shitter!" Michelle gasped.

Lucy stood behind her pal, and spanked her ass hard, making her yelp. She pushed the end of the shaft against Michelle's asshole. Resting one arm at the small of her back pinning her down, the other guiding the shaft into position.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKKKK" Michelle screamed and Lucy rammed the whole length right to the hilt into Michelle. One single brutal trust deep into her bowels.

Michelle grabbed a pillow burying her face into it, biting down. She screamed and screamed as Lucy ground the shaft tight into her, pinning her writhing body down onto the bed. Michelle was shaking, and crying, Lucy ramming the shaft up her ass, over and over thumping the whole length in and out. She had hold of her hips, and was rutting away fiercely. Michelle was shaking her head sobbing and crying as the dry shaft pounded her.

"FUCK!! FUCKKK!!" Michele wailed turning her head to look at Lucy.

Lucy gripped her hair and pulled her head back as she buggered Michelle, making her cries and sobs much easier to hear.

Lucy was fucking Michelle's ass hard, her crotch slapping and slamming against Michelle's buttocks. Lucy was grinning loving every second.

"FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUUUHHCCKKK!! YEASSSSSS!!" Michelle screamed coming, her whole body spasming and shaking.

Lucy kept up her pounding never slowing through Michelle's orgasm, her anal assault relentless.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCKKK!! YESSSS!! YESSS!!" Michelle cried.

Lucy gripped the top of Michelle's corset and got a firm grip, before jack hammering her asshole furiously. Michelle growled as she shook with the ferocity of Lucy's thrusts.

Lucy's breasts were jiggling and wobbling in her bra as she rutted Michelle, she tossed her hair and leaned back jabbing in and out only a few inches with the strap-on.

"OOOOHHH, FUUCKKK!!" Michelle cried coming again. "FUUUCKKKKKKK!!"

Lucy kept up the short stabs as Michelle came, screaming and crying, the pleasure overriding the pain now.

"C'mon slut, you can do better than that!" Michelle snarled, looking back at Lucy.

Lucy eased out of Michelle, causing her to gasp in relief, and roughly rolled her over. Folding her legs back up and over she pushed the shaft right back down into a whining Michelle.

"Ohhhh, harder! Harder, bitch!" Michelle gasped as Lucy started fucking her.

Michelle's legs were bent back over her head, toes touching the bed, Lucy was on top of her ass, bouncing her full weight down, ramming the whole fourteen incher in and out.

"FUUUCKKKK!! YESSS!! FUCK! FUCK! SHIIIITT!!" Michelle cried, coming almost immediately.

Lucy frantically bounced up and down, driving the whole length deep up into Michelle, as she screaming coming again. Sweat was running down her face, dripping from her nose, as she worked hard on Michelle's backside.

Michelle was screaming and crying as she came for her third orgasm, throwing her head from side to side.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU SLUT!" Michelle cried, as Lucy kept going.

Lucy was slamming her hips down as hard as she could, plunging to the hilt into a snarling Michelle.

"One more, baby. Make me cum one more time." Michelle gasped.

Lucy spurred on by this kept increased her pace and force even further for one final spurt.

"YESSSSS!!" Michelle howled, her forth orgasm beginning. "OHHH, YESSSSSS!!"

Lucy collapsed onto Michelle, grinding her crotch down, as her friend shuddered and shook.

Michelle shuddered ferociously her hips bouncing back against Lucy's as she came.

"FUCKKKKK!K!! FUUUCKKK!! YESSSSS!!" Michelle screamed.

Lucy was exhausted as she rolled off of Michelle, easing from her gaping ass, lying panting on the bed next to her.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah 'Chelle, you liked that!" Lucy panted.

I knelt on the bed, and straddled the panting Lucy, roughly groping her mammoth boobs. Lucy squealed loudly as I pinched her nipples, before crushing her assets together, her nostrils flared as I nudged my hard cock to the base of her tits.

"Fuck them, fuck those tits." Michelle panted, rolling over and watching us.

I pushed my shaft between Lucy's sweaty breasts, the soft warm skin rubbing my hard cock. She craned her neck up so she could watch the tip of my cock emerge from between her boobs.

I was thrusting hard between Lucy's breasts, as she lay there panting, her face flushed and red. Michelle was watching as I fucked her friends tits hard, groping them roughly in my hands.

"Ohhhh yeah, baby. Fuck those monster titties, cum all over Lucy's face." Michelle gasped.

Her luscious breasts enveloped my cock as I stabbed it forwards, her sweaty cleavage like a vice around my shaft. Lucy was intently watching my cock slam between her boobs, as Michelle urged me on.

"Fucking cum all over the whore's face! Plaster the little slut." Michelle gasped. "Those boobs are like velvet, I bet." She purred.

My hips bucked and I jammed my cock up between Lucy's breasts a large arc of spunk splattering across her face, with each thrust another bolt of cum shot out and landed on Lucy.

"Fucking yes!" Michelle said grinning, as I shot my load all over Lucy's face and tits.

"Yesssss!!" Lucy spluttered attempting to keep her eyes open as my hot white spunk lashed her face.

Thick white ropes crossed Lucy's face as my deluge finished, glistening cum dribbling down her forehead and cheeks. I let go of her boobs, and rolled over, my balls empty for now.

"Ohhhhh, now you cum covered whore, I want you to fuck me." Michelle said to Lucy.

Lucy moved over atop of Michelle, easing the end of her strap on into Michelle's pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck me, Lucy. Fuck me you filthy slut." Michelle gasped.

Lucy lay on top of Michelle, who had wrapped her legs around Lucy's waist.

"Oh Lucy, fuck me, baby. Tell me how much you love me." Michelle gasped, brushing Lucy's hair from her face craning her neck up to kiss her spunk covered pal.

Lucy ground her hips into Michelle's crotch, rolling the strap on deep into her. She broke the kiss and stared down at Michelle, cum dripping from her chin and nose.

"Ohh Michelle, you are my best friend, fuck buddy, and soul mate." Lucy groaned as she fucked harder. "I love you with all my heart, and want to spend every day with you, fucking you senseless."

Michelle reached up again, pulling Lucy into a deep kiss, groaning as her pal thrust hard and deep into her pussy. She broke the kiss "Ohhhh Lucy, yes. Promise to fuck me forever, baby." Michelle gasped

"I will, oh I will do every little dirty thing I can to you for as long as you want 'Chelle." Lucy panted.

Michelle arched her back, her body writhing and bucking as she came hard.

"FUUUCKKKK YESSSSS!!" She growled "YESSSS LUCYYYY, YESSSS!!"

Lucy slammed her hips hard against Michelle and drove the shaft into her climaxing pussy. Michelle was howling loudly as she continued to cum.

"FUCKKKKK!! FUCKKKK!! YESSSS!!" Michelle cried.

Lucy collapsed onto Michelle, panting and gasping. She softly kissed her friend as she calmed down from her orgasm. Spunk and sweat dipped onto Michelle, who was also now covered in my seed. Lucy licked up a large glob from Michelle's cheek and spat it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, you are filthy, Lucy." Michelle gasped, laughing.

Lucy eased out from Michelle and sat on the bed, looking at me. "Well, now what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Kneel down there, Lucy." Michelle said pulling her to the floor.

"Did you enjoy fucking me, baby?" Michelle asked

"Yes, very much." Lucy replied.

"Well I am gonna watch you get fucked now, in each of your filthy holes, until a nice load of spunk fills every one." Michelle said.

"Ohhh thank you, Michelle." Lucy said grinning.

"Which one do you want first baby?" Lucy asked me.

I told her to open her mouth, as she liked to talk dirty, I wanted to see how well she could suck cock.Opening her mouth, I slapped my hard cock on her tongue, as Lucy began to suck my shaft, getting it wetter and wetter, taking it further and further down into her throat.

"Do it Lucy, suck him balls deep." Michelle gasped, as she sat on the bed, rubbing her clit with one hand whilst stuffing tw fingers up her pussy with the other.

Lucy pushed her head down onto my shaft, her throat opening and allowing me in, all the way until her nose pressed tight to my stomach, and my balls banged on her chin. Lucy paused there for several seconds before coming back up for air.

"Yeah bitch, take it down again." Michelle shouted as Lucy sucked hard on my cock.

Lucy bobbed her head up and down her throat wanking my cock hard, Lucy gagged and choked as my thick shaft repeatedly delved into her belly.

Michelle was shaking and shuddering coming hard, her fingers rubbing her clit furiously as she screamed "YESSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Lucy was thrusting her head hard up and down on my cock, each time taking me deep down her throat, and then back up again. Her hands were behind her back as she worked on my cock.

Thrusting deep, she held me down right in her throat and stuck out her tongue, licking my balls, while staring up at me through her teary eyes.

"oh yes whore, that's good." Michelle gasped watching.

My legs started to tremble, and Lucy grabbed my thighs steadying me, as my balls started to empty. She held me deep in her belly, as my cock blasted squirt after squirt into her neck. Lucy's nose was tight to my throat, hot breath coming from her nostrils, as she struggled to take every drop.

"Well done!" Michelle said, watching as Lucy finally pulled her head up from my empty cock.

Thick spit wads dribbled down Lucy's body as she turned to face Michelle, grinning broadly.

"Oh yeah, that was good." Lucy croaked.

Michelle got up from the bed and walked over to Lucy, bending down, she grabbed her roughly by the hair and dragged her over to the bed. Lucy screamed and shrieked as Michelle tossed her face down onto the bed.

"Right now, I want to see this bitch's ass get used." Michelle said

Michelle pulled Lucy's arms tight to her sides and then climbed onto the bed straddling Lucy's back. Rubbing her hands over Lucy's ass cheeks, she spread them apart, grinning up at me.

"Destroy the whore's asshole." Michelle said.

Michelle spat down onto Lucy's ass, rubbing it into her back door. "Beg whore, beg for him to fuck you in the ass." Michelle said.

"Please master, please fuck me in my ass. Stick your hard cock up my dirty ass, please." Lucy panted.

Michelle had just removed her corset, now both girls were naked, their bodies gleaming with sweat from all the dirty action.

My cock was throbbing hard again, and I moved up to Lucy's open ass.

"Stick it in me, please." Lucy whined, as Michelle rubbed her asshole with another thick spit wad.

I eased my cock to the entrance of Lucy's ass, and pushed. She gave way and my head slipped in, Michelle grinned, pulling Lucy's bum cheeks wide apart.

"Fuck her ass good, baby." Michelle purred, as my shaft slipped up into Lucy, until my crotch rested on her buttocks.

"Fuck yeah!" Lucy gasped and my cock drove home.

Michelle eased back and sat, looking at me as I fucked Lucy's tight ass, squeezing her breasts, teasing me. I held onto Michelle's thighs for more leverage as I slammed hard up Lucy's ass. Michelle licked her lips and brought one nipple up to her mouth, sucking it. Lucy was gasping and groaning, struggling below Michelle as I buggered her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY WHORE ASS!" Lucy screamed as my cock pounded her backside.

My crotch slammed hard against her bum, as I drove down deep into her bowels, Lucy shrieking and crying in orgasm.

"YESSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" Lucy cried, coming hard.

Michelle sat astride her, groping her own tits, as she watched me bugger Lucy. She held the spasming Lucy down, as her orgasm ripped through her.

"YESSSSSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Lucy howled.

I was humping her ass harder and harder as she came, my balls bashing her crotch with every stroke.

"Do it, cum in her ass." Michelle urged me.

I banged away hard, my balls boiling as I came, hot spurts of spunk deep into Lucy's ass, as she lay there recovering from her orgasm.

"Yes baby, do it fill her ass with spunk!" Michelle cried, watching as I came.

Ramming deep up Lucy's ass I shot bolt after bolt into her bowels, until finally I was empty. Lucy growled "Yeeeeessssss!" as I finished.

Easing my cock out, I walked around to the other side of the bed, grabbed Lucy by the hair and dragged her head up from the mattress. Pushing my limp cock to her lips I made her suck it, as Michelle looked back over her shoulder watching.

"Suck him, bitch. Suck him hard, so he can fuck your ass some more." Michelle said.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers