Voucher Number One Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it again you whore!" Michelle snarled.

Think cum oozed from around the shaft of her fake cock as she pulled back out, the tip once again pressed against Lucy's hole. Michelle slammed home again, pulling back and repeating over and over.

Lucy jerked and fought as her ass was repeatedly filled to the max, Michelle doing her worst. She gripped Lucy's hair and tugged her head upright. "Lick his asshole, whore." Michelle gasped.

I bent over in front of Lucy, she flicked her tongue over my hole, then buried her face in my ass. Michelle kept slamming her ass forcing her face deeper between my cheeks.

"Fuck yeah you nasty slut!" Michelle groaned as my cock became rock hard again.

Lucy howled as she came, her body fighting her restraints, Michelle's total pounding setting her off for another powerful orgasm. "YESSSS!! YESSSS!!

YESSSSS!!" She screamed.

"Fuck you, Pinder!" Michelle snapped slapping her ass ferociously, before drilling deep and grinding there. She reached around and then slapped the sides of Lucy's tits hard and fast

"Fuck! FUCKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!!" Lucy cried.

"Two in the ass!" Michelle said to me grinning.

I moved to straddle Lucy, rubbing my cock down her spine until it rested on Michelle's shaft and against Lucy's asshole. She quivered and shook as the Sybian buzzed in her pussy.

"Mmmm, push that cock up her ass next to me, babe." Michelle said reaching around and gripping my hard cock. She slapped it on the base of Lucy's spine, making her yelp.

Pushing it down I eased next to Michelle, Lucy' ring stretching as I pushed hard against it. Lucy howled as my shaft pushed deep inside her, until I was balls deep next to Michelle.

"FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKKKK!!" She screamed.

"Lets fuck her up!" Michelle whispered to me, slipping her shaft backwards until it rested just inside Lucy's sphincter.

We started thrusting, Michelle ramming deep as I pulled out, the double piston motion filling Lucy's ass. She howled her body tense as she came.

"YEESSSSS!!" Lucy screamed, as we pumped her hard, two shafts rubbing back and forth inside her.

Lucy was screaming, her body alight with pleasure as she came, the full force of another orgasm making her buck and writhe below us. Michelle squeezed her breasts as she shook.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCKKKK!!" Lucy cried.

We fucked her hard for what seemed like an eternity, both giving Lucy every inch of cock and fake cock we could. She must have climaxed 6 or 7 more times as we totally destroyed her asshole.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" She roared as finally we stopped exhausted, both buried to the hilt in her ass. "MOTHER! FUCKER!!"

Lucy growled loudly as I eased out followed by Michelle, we stood watching her fastened to the Sybian, legs twitching, breasts shuddering. My cock was rock hard and I moved to Lucy's face, she opened her mouth and sucked it deep.

Michelle knelt behind me, and spread my ass cheeks, tongue delving up my ass, I stepped back a touch my cock bouncing free in front of Lucy. Each time Michelle tongued my ass it twitched.

"Oh yeah, fucking cum on my face! Fuck, I feel so dirty, like such a nasty whore." Lucy panted.

My cock bounced, head about to explode, no hands, all over Lucy. Jets of thick white cum rained down onto her face, some splattered into her dark sweaty hair.

"Yes!" Lucy squealed as I came on her.

My cock pumped and pumped, cum plastering her face, until finally my deluge was ended. Michelle came up from my ass, a grin on her face. Moving over she moved to Lucy. They kissed ferociously, Michelle cleaning her fuck buddy, swapping and savoring all my cum.

"Oh fuck, baby." Michelle gasped, unfastening Lucy.

"Hey 'Chelle, that was fucking incredible." Lucy gasped standing up, her legs almost giving way from the ass fucking she'd received.

"Ohhhhh babe, you ready for your last session?" Michelle asked.

"Back in the lounge in an hour?" Lucy said as they left.

THE END