Voucher Number One Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore!" She snapped. "Get your fucking ass down here and eat my wet cunt!"

Lucy moved off of the bed and down between Michelle's legs as she sat on the edge. She softly started licking Michelle's pussy, flicking her tongue over her lips and clit.

"Ohhh yeah, yeah whore, yeah!!" Michelle gasped

Probing her tongue inside of Michelle Lucy ate her cunt, Michelle lay back on the bed shaking, as she came very hard.

"YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" She cried.

Lucy kept eating her as she shuddered and shook, her abdomen twitching fiercely. Michelle tossed her head back shrieking as she came, Lucy suckling on her clit and pussy.

"YEEESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!" She howled.

Michelle wrapped her hands into Lucy's hair and held her tight to her throbbing cunt, as I walked around behind her.

I gripped Lucy's ass cheeks and spread them wide, pushing my cock against her butt hole. She was slavering away at Michelle's pussy, but I heard her whine and gasp as I thrust into her ass.

"FUUUCKKK YEAHHHHH!!" Michelle kept screaming. "FUCK HER UP THE ASSSS!!"

Michelle's body was shaking her massive tits wobbling back and forth as she lay back on the bed, she clutched Lucy's head to her crotch her hips bucking and trembling.

I had hold of Lucy's hips and was banging the hell out of her ass, my crotch bashing against her soft ass as I rammed deep up into her. Michelle's fingers were wrapped in Lucy's hair as she held her face tight to her cunt, Lucy furiously licking and sucking at her pussy and clit.

"Fuckkk yeah, you dirty whore." Michelle gasped, her legs kicking and wriggling. "Eat my pussy, bitch." She cried.

I had hold of Lucy's waist and was rutting hard, my balls banging on her pussy as she sucked on Michelle's wet cunt. My cock was twitching and I blasted a huge torrent of hot spunk up Lucy's asshole.

"YESSSS!! YESSS BLAST IT UP HER ASSSS!! Michelle screamed watching me cum.

Michelle was still shaking as her body was racked with orgasm after orgasm, Lucy working away on her clit with her tongue, I eased my now limp cock from Lucy's asshole and moved to watch them.

"FUCKKKKK!! YESSSSS!! YEEESSSS!!" Michelle screamed.

Michelle had her legs wrapped around Lucy's head and back holding her tightly to her crotch as her hips bucked and shuddered furiously cumming. Lucy gripped her hips and kept eating Michelle's wet juicy cunt.

Michelle squealed and squirmed for a few minutes more, before finally releasing Lucy from her grip.

"Ohhh fuck, slave. That was well done, thank you." She gasped.

Lucy sat back breathing heavily as she was finally allowed some fresh air, her face red and flustered.

"You are welcome, Mistress." She replied.

I pulled Lucy up onto the bed, and sat astride her body, my now hard cock bouncing above her boobs.

"Oh yeah, fuck the whores tits, baby." Michelle gasped standing up.

I eased my hard shaft between Lucy's soft sweaty breasts, squeezing them together as she looked up at me. Michelle moved around to stand above Lucy, bending down she softly kissed her.

"What are you?" Michelle asked.

"A whore." Lucy replied.

Michelle held her head and spat in her face. "Yes, a worthless piece of shit whore." She snapped.

Lucy spluttered as Michelle spat a second large wad onto her forehead, grinning as she did so. Lucy and I crushed her big breasts around my throbbing shaft as she looked up at Michelle.

"Beg for me whore, beg for me to use you." Michelle said.

"Please Mistress, use my body. Use my pussy, my ass, my mouth." Lucy gasped.

"Yes I will, whore. I will use your body, I will use your mouth." Michelle replied grinning.

She stood up. "Ppen your fucking mouth." Lucy complied with the order and lay there mouth wide open as I fucked her tits.

Michelle pushed 2 fingers down her throat, trying to make herself gag. After several attempts tears ran from the corners of her eyes, and she half puked into her own mouth.

Lucy nervously looked up her mouth still open as Michelle stood above her, mouth open showing me the the large white glistening pool of cum and puke that filled her mouth. She bent down and slowly spat the gloopy stringy contents into Lucy's waiting mouth.

I could feel Lucy urging below me as her mouth filled up. "Don't you dare puke." Michelle snarled as she finished emptying her mouth.

"Listen slag; you are gonna lay there with your mouth full of my puke, while he fucks your tits, then when he comes you are gonna swallow the lot, understand?" Michelle continued.

Lucy nodded her head slightly in acknowledgement, as I continued to slide my hard shaft back and forth between her breasts.

"Then we are going to abuse your dirty whore asshole until you scream yourself horse with pleasure, and we leave you here used and worthless." Michelle added.

This was a great incentive to me so I slammed hard between Lucy's tits my cock popping up between them and out of her cleavage with every stroke.

"Oh yeah, look at that cock, sliding between those famous tits." Michelle teased.

I rutted Lucy's boobs hard, her mouth open the thick concoction held in there, Michelle was watching her pal, and watching me fuck her tits. Lucy was breathing heavily through her nose, chest heaving as she lay back waiting to swallow her mouthful.

"Do it, baby. Do it! Splatter her face with your spunk!" Michelle urged, as I slammed Lucy's soft succulent melons.

My balls were boiling and I held back as long as possible, until finally I launched a huge jet of semen up over Lucy's face. Splattering her forehead and nose, Lucy swallowed hard, gagging down all the mixture from her mouth.

"gahhhhhghhh!!" She gasped, as spurt after spurt of semen erupted from my cock, plastering her face and neck.

"Fucking yeah." Michelle gasped, and she rubbed her pussy hard, middle finger frigging her cunt.

Lucy tried to blink her eyes open as my jets lessened, the last few spurts pouring down her neck. She spluttered and gasped, face a mask of thick white spunk.

"Ohh fuck yeah baby, thank you, thank you!!" She panted.

Michelle moved over and suckled Lucy's nipples as I sat there soft cock squeezed between her huge tits.

"Ohhh, fuck." Lucy groaned as Michelle chewed on her nips.

"Now then whore, come with me" She said, gripping Lucy by the hair and pulling her up as I got off of her.

Dragging Lucy by the hair Michelle led us to the lounge, walking in we found she had set up a Sybian on the carpet. It had a huge 14 inch shaft sitting up from the center, and was angled up and down front and back.

"Fucking ride that, slut!" she snarled throwing Lucy towards it.

Lucy squealed as she hit the floor and Michelle released her hair, before settling astride the shaft easing down onto it.

"Ohh, ohhh fuuuuckkkkk!!" Lucy gasped settling down onto the whole length.

"Bend over, bitch!" Michelle snapped, pushing Lucy forwards until she was bent over the sybian.

Michelle fastened Lucy down by the wrists, so she couldn't get up, and then fastened her ankles down as well.

"Now you are gonna get it hard." Michelle said grinning.

She strapped Lucy's legs down around the calves so she couldn't rise up off the Sybian, and moved around to pick up the controller.

"We are going to use your little asshole whore, until you are screaming for us to stop." She sneered.

Turning the Sybian on Lucy gasped as it started to vibrate, I stepped up behind her and plunged my hard cock deep into her ass. She squealed and tried to sit up, but the restraints kept her pinned.

"Fill her ass up with spunk, baby." Michelle teased.

I pumped furiously in and out of Lucy's ass, slamming hard and deep. Michelle watched as her slut pal was ass-fucked on the Sybian.

"Fuuuucccck, fuuuuck mee harderrrrr" Lucy groaned as buggered her ass.

I held her hips and really rammed deep, all my effort into getting myself off. Michelle was crouched down in front of Lucy watching her writhe as she slowly increased the Sybian speed. My balls burst as Lucy started to cum, hot spunk flooding her bowels, her body shaking and trembling.

"YEAASSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Lucy screamed, as my cum filled her ass.

"Use it baby, use that ass hole." Michelle urged as I clawed at Lucy's hips

Jolt after jolt of spunk erupted from my cock filling her ass with hot salty semen. Lucy was howling as the Sybian stimulated her pussy, at the same time as me cumming up her asshole. I eased my limp cock from her ass, and Michelle tweaked the level a bit higher.

"FUUUCKKKK!!" Lucy screamed as her final spasm of orgasm died.

"Let's swap." Michelle said to me, handing over the controller, and fastening a 14 inch cock to her crotch.

She stepped up behind Lucy and rammed it deep, single thrust, Lucy screamed as her ass stretched around the shaft. I turned the speed up past 50% just as Michelle pushed in.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!" Lucy howled.

Her legs bucked and fought against the straps, her body climaxing uncontrollably. Michelle grinned as she began her anal pounding.

"That's it whore, take it, cum for me!" She gasped.

Lucy was shuddering and shaking her body pinned down, as Michelle violently pounded her asshole with the massive strap on.

"FUCKKKKK!! FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!" Lucy screamed as she came.

Michelle kept thrusting, deep hard pokes of the shaft into Lucy, reveling in fucking her as she came.

"YESSSSSS!! YEEESSSS!! YESSS!!" Lucy screamed.

Michelle held Lucy's hips and kept ramming the shaft up her asshole, she bucked and struggled in her restraints as her orgasm released. Michelle's massive tits bounced up and down as she rammed hard and deep into Lucy. She was shaking below Michelle screaming as she came hard.

"FUUUCKKK!! FUUUUCKKK!! FUUUUCKKKKK!!" Lucy howled.

Michelle gasped easing up and out of Lucy, letting me stand behind her once more. My cock was raging hard and I plunged it balls deep into Lucy's ass, crotch slapping hard on her bum cheeks.

"Ohhh, Ohhhh, ohh God!"

She whimpered as I rutted her back passage, Michelle took the control for the Sybian and turned it up to max, Lucy bucked and fought below me, trying to escape the stimulation.

"OH! OH! OH!!" She cried.

I rested on her hips holding her down tightly, ramming my cock ferociously up her ass, trying desperately to cum as quickly as I could. Michelle was grinning watching Lucy fight and buck in her restraints.

"FUUUCKKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUUCKK!!" Lucy screamed.

Both hands rested on the small of her back, using all my weight to hold her down onto the vibrating plate, and huge shaft. I was pounding her tight ass hard, balls slapping on her cheeks, as she screamed and screamed.

"FUCK!! FUUUCCKKK YEAASSS!! YEASSS!!" Lucy howled.

"That's it, whore. Take it, take it! We are gonna use that ass of yours." Michelle teased.

My balls exploded, I rammed deep up her ass, hot spunk blasting into her bowels for a second time. Lucy gasped, as each hot bolt filled her ass, my crotch jerking against her ass cheeks.

"FUUUCUKKKKKK!!" Lucy cried, her sphincter clenching tight.

I collapsed forwards on top of Lucy, crushing her down onto the sybian and floor. Michelle was grinning as she watched Lucy squeal and gasp with my cock softening in her asshole.

"That's it, slave. Take the jizz in your shit pipe!" She teased.

I eased from Lucy's ass, and Michelle again took my place, pushing her huge shaft deep into Lucy's cum filled bowels.

She gripped Lucy's hair, twisting it into a ponytail. Her crotch pushed down onto Lucy's ass as she sat there the full length embedded into her, crushing her pussy down onto the vibrating plate.

Lucy was shaking coming again,"YEASSS!! YEAASSSS!!" she screamed, her body convulsing below Michelle.

Michelle wrenched back on her hair, pulling Lucy's head upright, before starting to slam into her ass hard. Snarling as she fucked Lucy's asshole harder and harder, Lucy was squealing and screaming as she came.

"FUCCCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!K!!" she howled.

She pulled her back up further until she was sitting upright on the Sybian, Michelle resting behind her pumping her ass. Lucy's massive breasts shook and quivered as she came hard.

"YEASSSS!!" She cried coming "FUUCCCCCKK YEAAASS!!"

"Suck her tits, baby". Michelle told me. "Suck them until she cums again."

I knelt in front of Lucy, kissing her hard, before making my way down her neck to her breasts. I sucked on her hard nipples as she gasped, Michelle poking her huge length deep into Lucy's ass.

"Ohhh, fuuuuckkkkk!!" Lucy gasped, Squeezing her tits as I sucked them.

She squealed as I gently bit her teats, grazing my teeth over her nipples. I avidly sucked her hard nipples as Michelle poked her back passage. She kept hissing and gasping as we worked on her. Finally her body shook, her nipples puffing up, as she came once more.

"FUUUCKKKK!! YESSSSSSS!" Lucy screamed, as she climaxed.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" She cried again and again.

Michelle wrapped her arms around Lucy, letting go of her hair. Clutching her tight she jabbed the whole of her strap on up Lucy's clenching ass.

"YESS!! YYEEESSSS!! YEEESSS!!" Lucy wailed.

Michelle gripped her friend tightly as she came hard, her body bucking and shaking as the Sybian purred in her wet pussy. I released her tits and kissed her again, through her groans.

"More spunk, bitch?" Michelle teased, easing out of Lucy's asshole

I moved around behind her and copied Michelle, holding Lucy up with one arm whilst yanking her hair with my other.

Pushing my hard cock into her ass, Lucy gasped as my crotch touched her ass cheeks. Pushing her down onto the shaft I held her there, my hard shaft throbbing up her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! Ohhhh, fuuuckk." Lucy panted.

Michelle moved to my position kissing Lucy as she squirmed, pinned between my dick and the buzzing sybian. She was gasping and shaking as another orgasm wracked her body.

"FUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!!" Lucy cried.

Michelle started suckling on her nipples again, as I held her still unable to escape the vibrating shaft and plate.

"YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Lucy howled as her body shook.

I kept the pressure on her hips, tugging her hair hard bending her up and back. Thrusting hard in and out of her ass, I buggered her relentlessly, as she gasped and squealed.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!!" She cried, struggling in my grasp.

Michelle was suckling on her hard nipples, I had her long hair wrapped around my hand pulling back on her head. My cock was pounding hard and deep up her ass as she cried and screamed.

"OHHHH!! OHHH FUCKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKK!! FUCK!" Lucy yelled.

Michelle buried her head between Lucy's breasts, motor=boating her as she came. Lucy was snarling and spitting as she climaxed my cock sawing in and out of her asshole.

"YESSS!! YEEESSS!! YEEESSS!!" she screamed.

Michele had her face buried between Lucy's tits, squeezing them around her head as she reveled in them.

"FUCKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!" Lucy howled.

My balls were bashing on her pussy lips as I slammed up her tight ass, making her cum hard.

"Use her, use the whore, baby." Michelle teased coming up for air.

"Do you want more spunk up your ass?" Michelle asked her. "Beg for it!"

"Please, please baby." Lucy whined. "Shoot your hot spunk up my ass."

I pounded her harder and harder waiting for that golden moment, as Lucy writhed below me.

"Please, please use my ass, shoot your hot cum up my ass." Lucy gasped.

Lucy was gasping as my balls finally erupted, thick hot spunk flooding her bowels, I rammed deep and pumped every drop up her ass. I clutched her hair in one hand, the other squeezed her breast tight as I came.

"Oh, thank you baby. Thank you for your spunk." She gasped.

I mauled her tits with my free hand, squeezing them hard, Michelle gripped the other as we groped both. My thick spunk pulsed up her ass, cock exploding over and over again as I lay there really clutching at her tits, roughly crushing them.

"You dirty whore." Michelle purred. "You fucking loved that."

Twisting her hair I yanked Lucy further upright, bending up and arching her back. Michelle slapped her tits hard, first the left then the right, Lucy squealed as Michelle whacked her hard.

I pushed my weight down onto her ass cheeks, driving her pussy onto the humming Sybian shaft. Lucy was gasping as she was pinned between my shrinking cock and the thick vibrating device.

"You fucking slut!" Michelle snarled, slapping Lucy's face hard, Lucy squealed in pain.

I pinned her there, cock in her ass, getting hard again, pussy tight to the vibrating plate, her big tits were shuddering as she seethed at Michelle, who stared her down.

"Filthy whore!" She snapped slapping Lucy again.

Lucy tried to grab Michelle, but she was firmly tied down, I pulled her hair hard making her scream. "Fuck you 'Chelle, fuck you bitch!" Lucy snapped.

"Oh, the whore is angry!" Michelle teased. "That makes me really want to fuck her up!"

"Ohhh fuuuckkkk!" Lucy gasped her body starting to shake, I started furiously pumping my hard cock in and out of her spasming asshole again.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" Lucy shrieked.

Michelle slapped her again as she cried on orgasm, lost in the pleasure.

"Cum. For. Me. WHORE!!" She snarled slapping her on each word.

"BIIIITCCCCHHH!" Lucy roared her body exploding in pleasure, waves of orgasm hitting her over and over.

My cock was getting really hard again now, as Lucy's ass clasped it tight, spasming as she came. I started to fuck her again through her orgasm, she was fighting and struggling as she screamed in ecstasy.

"FUUUUCKKKK!! YEAAAASSSSSSS!!" She howled, as she came.

I let go of her hair, put both hands on her hips and buggered her as hard as I could, she fought and squirmed screaming but I held her down onto the Sybian. My whole body weight pounded down into her clenching ass, her body fighting and straining to be free of the stimulation.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKKKKK!!" Lucy roared, as she continued to climax.

Michelle grasped her hair, rubbing the bulbous end of her strap on against Lucy's face. "Shut the fuck up!" She snarled, pushing it between Lucy's lips.

I held her down and buggered her ferociously, she screamed and screamed on Michelle's shaft, as it thrust into her throat. Eventually Michelle had her nose touching her belly, hands entwined in her hair.

"Destroy that hole babe, shoot another big load up there." Michelle told me.

My dick was pounding her slick ass, belly slapping her cheeks as I drove in. I could feel her screaming and yelling as Michelle held the shaft deep in her throat.

"Fucking pound this nasty little whore! Look at her fucking cumming and screaming like a slut!" Michelle gasped, her hands holding Lucy's struggling head to her crotch.

My fingers clawed at Lucy's ass cheeks and I drove in and out as fast and as deep as I could, her sphincter spasmed on my dick as I pounded her relentlessly.

Spit was spraying from her mouth, oozing down her neck, Michelle rutted the shaft deep into Lucy's gullet as she howled and came. My cock exploded and I burst deep inside of her. Collapsing atop of Lucy I pumped thick hot jets of spunk directly into her bowels, flooding them with my spunk.

"Oh yeah babe, that's it fill her up!" Michelle gasped as I jerked hard and deep into Lucy.

My balls drained deep up her asshole, finally I was spent and eased out. Michelle released her head and stepped back. Lucy coughed and choked as her throat was free.

"Holy fuck!" She spluttered her words.

Michelle walked around to where I was standing, slapping Lucy's arse cheeks hard she pushed her strap-on to her winking asshole. Gripping her hips she rammed the entire length up the slippery pipe in one stroke. Lucy squealed and tossed her head looking back.