Voucher to Truskavets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night she had another erotic dream, but in the morning she couldn't remember who the protagonist was: Victor, her husband, or someone else.

This time her periods were heavier than usual, and she had lost a lot of blood. She had to skip several procedures, and all the time Victor was nearby. He surrounded her with tenderness and care, gave her juices and fruits to restore her blood, walked with her, entertained her with jokes, and even bought some local souvenirs, so that she would not have to search feverishly for them before she left. They kissed often now, it seemed quite natural. And every time there was a sexual arousal in her that she suppressed with all her might, not wanting to cheat on her husband. And each time she sailed away, so that if it weren't for her period, Victor would have had no trouble seducing her. She still had erotic dreams at night, which left her with a groin heaviness and swollen labia in the morning.

Finally, on the sixth day, her period ended. For the first time since the break she went to take a bath, and after lunch, after taking a shower and putting on her nightgown, she lay down on her bed to read for a while and fall asleep. But she only had time to read a couple of pages...

Victor, to whom she said nothing, somehow found out himself that today she was taking treatments and suddenly, without knocking, entered her room and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" Vera asked, her voice shrunken from the excitement that had suddenly surged up for her.

"I came to kiss you before I went to bed," he answered, though everything was really quite clear. Her heart beat faster.

"I don't want to..." Vera began, but he didn't let her finish, closing her mouth with a kiss.

Her head rumbled as usual, her thoughts became jumbled, and a heaviness appeared in her lower abdomen, also as usual. He pulled up her nightgown and began to kiss her breasts, caressing the hardened nipples with his tongue, then sucking them in along with the nubs. Vera groaned and tried to pull away.

"I don't... oh... I don't want to..." she tried to push his head away with her weakening hands.

"We'll see about that," and he pulled away from her and began to pull her panties off...

"Wait, wait... I'll do it myself..." Vera suddenly made up her mind, realizing that nothing depended on her, "But you... go and wash it up."

Nodding in agreement, Victor went out for a few minutes and came back, undressed, with his clothes in his hands. At that moment two desires were fighting in Vera: to immediately lock the door, or... or letting go, and come what may... However, she was well aware that doing the first, only for a short time will delay the already well-known ending, so she resigned herself and threw off a nightgown and panties, climbed under the blankets almost her head. She was shivering, her body was covered with goose bumps, and her head rang with emptiness.

Victor put his clothes on the chair and, locking the door again, walked over to the bed, where Vera lay under the blanket, lay down next to her, and, taking her in his arms, pressed her to him. She felt through the thin blanket as his hard cock pressed against her stomach. He began kissing her again, and she floated again, no longer resisting when he threw the blanket off her.

Victor turned out to be a skilled lover, he did not get on top of her, but, kissing her breasts first, went down to her stomach, and now his tongue was already caressing her crotch, licking the slit between her swollen labia and clit, making her involuntarily groan... This, too, was new, her body shuddering from this caress and exposing itself to his lips and tongue, without any participation on her part. All that flashed through her mind was, 'What about my husband?... What am I doing...?', but these thoughts found no way out, Vera was no longer able to resist and was well aware that Victor would do anything he wanted with her. When he straightened up and lay on top of her, positioned between her knees spread apart, she could only find the strength to say in a shuddering voice:

"Look, you make me a baby, I'll give birth to it and bring it to you." Victor only smiled and, placing the head of his cock against her already wet entrance, pushed...

***

When Victor entered the room naked, Vera tried not to look in his direction, so she had a vague impression of his anatomical structure, but now that his cock, parting the walls of her vagina, began to enter her, she felt that it was just enormous. It was much bigger than her husband's cock, and so it was entering with difficulty, despite the abundance of lubrication. She was even frightened, but at the same moment she felt a huge arousal that made her gasp and breathe even more loudly, and when the head of his cock touched the entrance to her uterus, it was like an electric shock and she moaned.

Having reached the stop, Victor pressed her tightly against him so that her breasts flattened between their bodies, and began kissing again, not moving and letting her get used to his size. Hot waves flowed from her vagina, which tightly fitting his rod, and as if thousands of needles were tingling all over her body. It felt very good. But when he moved inside her, almost pulling his cock out, then back in again to the full length, the sensation became almost unbearable. Her body felt like it was on fire.

She was jerking beneath him, trying to tell him to stop, but her kissed lips let out an inaudible mooing, and then her body adjusted, and it was like a ball of fire was born inside her, shooting waves of pleasure in all directions and making her move involuntarily toward whatever was piercing her, generating those waves. The ball grew larger and larger with the growing longing and finally exploded with an orgasm of incredible force, the equal of which she had never experienced before... She screamed, but the incessant kiss turned her scream into a muffled squeak. Her vagina throbbed and her body convulsed in spasms of overpowering relief, and she lost consciousness for a moment.

When she came to senses, Victor was already dressed and kissing her goodbye.

"See you tonight, darling. I liked it very much, and you?"

She could not answer him, feeling both ashamed of betraying to her husband, and light in her body and soul. Nothing reminded her of her pelvic discomfort. When he left, Vera got up and on unsteady legs went to the shower. Finding no traces of semen on herself or near her, she became alarmed, fearing that he had poured into her. Of course, she'd just finished her period, so today was a safe day, but she didn't want to take any chances. While washing herself, she found his semen in her and was upset that he hadn't thought of her at all.

He met her again before going out for water and offered his hand as if nothing had happened. She tried to scold him for being irresponsible, but it turns out he too had counted the days and managed to turn everything into a joke. After the orgasm, Vera was feeling an unprecedented lightness in the body, and the mood, despite the jabs of conscience, was wonderful, so she decided to forgive him and not to focus on it.

After dinner, Victor persuaded her not to go for a walk, so that, as he said, "not to waste time," and she, again yielding to the magic of his voice, could not refuse. This time he managed, before he came himself, to bring her to orgasm five (!) times, which had also never happened before. Completely exhausted from this sex marathon, she collapsed on the bed and fell asleep as soon as she closed the door behind him.

She had no erotic dreams that night. She had no dreams at all; she slept like a corpse and woke up unusually early in a perfect state of body and mind. One thought troubled her immediately upon awakening: 'What shall I do now?' She loved her husband and did not want to hurt him, and at the same time she knew that she could not resist Victor. Well, how long could she avoid him if they lived in the same building, and even on the same floor?

'No, the only way out is to run away', she decided. There was still a week of the treatment left and Victor probably expects to spend it with her, and she could not refuse him, so Vera quickly got ready and almost ran out of the room, a mouse snuck up the stairs in the hope that Victor would not notice her, because otherwise she just doesn't have a chance.

Luckily her escape was successful, and in half an hour she had already rebooked a plane ticket for the flight that was leaving the next day. She still had time to close her health card; she was leaving five whole days early.

Victor was already waiting for her as she approached the building.

"Changed the ticket," he said, not even asking, but affirming. Vera only nodded. "Then there isn't much time," he took her by the hand and led her to her room. Vera followed him without complaint. "I made it after all!" she exulted in her soul, while her body craved new caresses.

Victor managed to take her twice before dinner, and both times she had multiple orgasms. After lunch, he helped her finalized the spa documents, and again the sex marathon began. Victor loved her as if it was the last time before the end of the world, and she gave herself to him with the same feeling. It was enough for him to say in his enchanting voice: "Lie down," and Vera immediately laid down without complaint, spreading her legs. She was cumming and cumming under him, having already lost count of both time and orgasms, and still could not stop... Yes, she was tired and wanted a break, but he rekindled the fire of passion in her again and again...

But she fell asleep instantly that night, and slept well, waking up the next morning refreshed and invigorated.

***

The bus to Lviv left at ten in the morning, and Vera was sure that Victor would possess her again, but strangely enough, when he came to her in the morning, he only kissed her, sighed, and said that he would accompany her to Lviv.

In Lviv, they wandered around the city for another half an hour, mostly in silence, and then he put her in a taxi cab and, kissing her goodbye, said:

"You are my most vivid and unforgettable adventure in my life!" After which he waved his hand and, without turning around, left. Vera felt as if a thin string had been broken, and a quiet ringing sound floated in the air.

She slammed the door, and the cab drove to the airport.

The adventure was over, and in Chelyabinsk she was waiting by her beloved husband, to whom she had sent a telegram. She knew that he was waiting for her now, worried, but how to explain everything to him? Shouldn't she better just say nothing? The less you know, the better you sleep.

12