All Comments on 'Vox Dominus Pt. 11'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story, you are probably the best author i had the pleasure to read on this site, thank you.

SkyMasonSkyMasonover 3 years ago
Another masterpiece

Well done Mes, this story continues to be exceedingly well crafted. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh!

the first 2-3 chapters were tight,focused and absolutely perfect,now it's

just meandering rubbish,it's time to say goodbye to your aimless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're a great writer. Looking forward to the next one.

isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago
God facking dammit

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?!?!?!

Pls upload the next part soon. The Vox orders you to do it.

DoortotheDoortotheover 3 years ago
Excellent Cocktail of Teasing Melodrama

I don't mean melodrama in a dismissive sense, just a calling it as it is kinda sense, like a telenovela. I love Chelsea's ambition. She is just so much my type, haha

Veronica liking Chelsea is a bit... much, in my opinion. Unless you have particular plans with her, it starts to strain the willing suspension of disbelief. Like a haram show where the entire supporting cast is women and the only men around are villains, you know?

Like, Sophia being bi was already kinda stretching how convenient of a fantasy this could be. Maybe that just makes the teasing all the more painful, the dramatic irony the audience has knowing there's a perfect solution to everyone's problems but the characters don't know that.

What really stands out is the... restraint in this story. Nothing more further than blowjob after eleven chapters and with this kind of mind control. I'm as about on edge as Chelsea is at this point, haha. I can only find such restraint impressive, especially on this site.

Great content so far. I love and hate the anime romantic pace of a snail pulling a glacier. I look forward to see how it develops.

isrhavokisrhavokover 3 years ago
CLIFFHANGER

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?!?

Please upload the next part soon. Please. Don't make me use the Vox with ya.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this series but wish the installments where longer.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 3 years ago
nice job!

short chapter, but still so good! Chelsea the slave is still assertive enough to mess around with Sophia and find out info. Nice bridge to the next chapter - VOX is the life of the party! ;-) thanks for your story - really enjoying it.

44chicken44chickenover 3 years ago

Great story. Well written and a fresh perspective on MC. Can’t wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Job, Great Story

First of all let me congratulate you, it is extremely rare to find such a well written story with the theme of mind control.

I really like your story and can't wait to get the sequel so write faster please :).

Now I would like to move on to a few small remarks. First, it would be really nice if the chapters were published more consistently. As an author, I know that keeping a steady pace is not easy, but for readers it is easier to follow.

Second, it concerns the story itself and this is more of a tip. Although the story is still falling into place, in my opinion it would be better to alternate a little more between the story passages and the erotic moments in order to keep the reader on hold, especially in the chapters. which are longer.

Anyway, just keep on writing, it's a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

This is the first comment I've ever left on literotica. This story is fantastic, and you are a supurb author. I absolutely can not wait for the next installment and I am terribly invested in these characters. Keep going!!

Just for my own sake, I would love to see more from Chelsea's perspective. How you've written her to be incredibly smart and dedicated to Sebastian, but also coming to terms with her own submission is amazingly delicious and I love it.

Thank you for the wonderful read! I look forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Miki

Hope we can see a Miki chapter(s?) down the line. She sounds like a fun character

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope we get the next part soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Am I the only one who likes Chelsea the most? I get that Sophia is the supposed true lose interest and the girl that got away etc, but Chelsea is way more interesting to me.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Girls with fat stomachs are disgusting. Ones that are also easy pieces are even less bakelite valuable. She's cool with a bunch of one night stand and easy rings huh? Well, your fantasy women... Jesus, you need better, everything. And that's what you choose for a love interest. Either you are a fat, unattractive woman... Or a guy that has been kicked down by women his whole life so badly he doesn't respect himself enough to want something attractive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh well. I wanted to see Seb catch Sofia, Chelsea and maybe Her girlfriends all together. Still a great story.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
All storyline

With NO sex.I think you posted this story on the wrong site.. I’ve read hundreds of stories on literotica and I’ve never read 11 chapters of any story without someone fucking congratulations I think you broke the record on Literotica. Maybe he might lose his virginity in the last chapter one can only hope.. 😂😂😂

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Hopefully Sophia falls short of the love interest you are writing her to be. Jesus, why are some people so pathetic to write sluts as love interests in stories? Wtf is wrong with you that even in your fantasies a guy would make such a sad sack choice?

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

Didn't like the Sophia/Seb plot. I hate the small misunderstandings that could be easily solved by talking out but instead have huge consequences trope. Also jarring how you gave Sophia this innocent look but then she's actually sleeps around a lot. And the way Seb is the one who keeps apologizing even though Sophia has more than her fair share of the blame is frustrating. I didn't think I'd like Chelsea the most but I do, but that's probably cause we didn't see much of her mean girl behaviour much.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

big difference between an unwilling master and a neutered coward.. so caught up in his own dickless emotions, to pay attention beyond his comfort zone of fear.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Suckered into reading 11 chapters of this. Was really trying to be patient, but it's taking forever, and even more than that this protagonist is so damn annoying and pathetic. Like bro, stop being a little bitch and get on with it. I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So Sophia can't connect with him properly because the lingering effect of the Vox that Seb put in her mind unknowingly is telling her to leave him alone. Seems she spent her freshman year being a slut (disappointing but not surprising) trying to recapture what she felt back then - any excuse to spread your legs I suppose. A little disappointing but hey what can you do?

Veronica seems to be in love with Chelsea. Does Chelsea have similar feelings because something she said hints at that (the whole "because then you and I might" comment). Sophia is bi as well apparently. Combined with a weakass MC that hesitates at taking action with his extraordinary gift and is always second-guessing himself, this one is just full of so many little things that are wrong in my opinion for making a good, compelling story. But onward we press in the hopes something good happens. Maybe we'll see some sex at some point.

MarkT63MarkT6322 days ago

Sophia seems like a repentant slut. Chelsey would be a stronger slave/ girlfriend. It is taking a while...

ClearmuseClearmuse6 days ago

Poor Veronica.

That ancient command to Sophia is nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES