All Comments on 'Vox Populi Vox Dei Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago

"The voice of the people is the voice of a dog. God, Joshua! The voice of God" Wow I loved the West Wing. Even though I may disagree with most of Bartlet's positions in that show I can see that he wanted what was best for his country and is as closed to an honorable politician literature may see. That was a good show. So take this compliment for what it is worth, this is just as good a story as that show. This story seems to be back at normal crowbar speed which is its own story on its own time not at break neck speed. As usual gotta love your cliff hanger. One may think you tae the readers as being Will E Coyote with the amount of cliff you give us and its done well so far. OK I'm done fluffing you, and look forward to your next section. Thank you!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The second chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

tranzmany - I've never seen an episode of 'West Wing', so I'll take your word for it about that show. The title of my story is from the Conan Doyle story, since it's mostly about trials and legal matters.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent, WW!

Once again, you've written an engaging, intricate, and amazing story. You deliver commentary and informed opinions of our national problems, and give them incredible clarity. Your story is powerful, well thought through, and has incredibly evolved from the beginning, years ago.

Thank you for all your hard work. I only wish I could see your storyboard, outline, whatever you use to plan all this in advance. I am consistently amazed how your details flow and fit so seamlessly.

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago

Baldwin is an arrogant fool ... I have to say that WW has developed a great thriller. Now with this state of social distancing, very limited toilet tissue, and Shelter in Place, following Crowbar's exploits and now a timely cliffhanger, I'm starting to bite my fingernails and crack my knuckles ... I LOVE THESE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

As always, great work.

I'm guessing there will be ninjas of the Clan Crowbar kind somehwere along that tunnel that the sneaky bastards are trying to use.

Not sure what US Attorney Asshole saw coming around the corner. Protests? The entire police force?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Protest by students

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Damn this is good. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES