Voyage Into Manhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's breathing grew heavy as the pace of his thrusting began to quicken.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Alex whispered into Jacob's ear. "Do you want me to pull out?"

Jacob reached back and put his hand against the side of Alex's face.

"No," he said breathlessly. "Stay."

Alex continued to pump in and out of Jacob's hole as his body started to shake. He bit Jacob's shoulder, stifling a groan as his cock began to shoot his seed inside of Jacob's ass.

Jacob could feel the warm liquid shooting inside him. He could feel every pulse of Alex's cock as Alex continued to weakly thrust. The feeling of Alex's jizz inside him and the knowledge that his ass had made this beautiful man cum made Jacob feel on cloud 9.

Alex collapsed onto his back, breathing heavily as he came down from his orgasm. Jacob enjoyed the sensation of Alex's still-hard cock buried inside him, keeping Alex's semen from spilling out.

Alex reached over and turned Jacob's face to him, kissing him softly on the lips. The two men began to make out as Alex reached down and grabbed Jacob's hard cock. Alex began stroking him as they kissed, his cock still buried inside of Jacob's hole.

Jacob began to moan into Alex's mouth as he felt himself getting close to orgasm. Finally it was too much for Jacob as he began to shoot his load all over the bedsheets, covering Alex's hand with cum.

When Jacob had finished cumming, Alex kissed him on the neck and then rolled off of him. He laid on his back next to Jacob, the back of his hand resting on Jacob's shoulder.

"Wow," said Jacob, breathing heavily. "I didn't know sex could feel that good."

"Same here. That was amazing," Alex said.

Jacob turned and looked at him. "Really? I've never... I mean that was my first time... getting fucked." He blushed.

Alex took his hand and kissed it. "I know, baby. You were so good. It was like you knew exactly what to do."

Jacob smiled. "It's funny you say that. Because a part of me felt like... I don't know. Like it was right somehow. Feeling you inside me, getting fucked by you... it just felt like the most natural thing in the world."

Alex smiled at him. "Hm," was all he said.

"Seriously, though," Jacob continued. "I thought that fucking YOU felt good. But this was... I mean, this was like, next level or something."

"Maybe you're a bottom! You never know," Alex said, kissing Jacob's arm.

"What's that?" Jacob asked.

"It means you like to get fucked. Whereas a top is someone who does the fucking."

"Stop it," Jacob said, pulling away from him. "I'm not a bottom."

Alex looked at him, confused. "Well, what do you call what we just did?"

"That was different. I mean... I'm not like Wesley, you know. I can still-"

"Wait wait wait," Alex said, sitting up. "What do you mean you're not like Wesley?"

"Well... you know. I mean, yeah, I have same-sex attraction, but I'm still a man," Jacob said.

"And Wesley isn't?"

Jacob scoffed. "That's not what I'm saying."

"What are you saying?"

"I just mean... look at him! He's like 5 foot nothing. Obviously he's gay. I'm not like that."

Jacob was turning red. He hadn't meant for this to blow up into a whole thing, but Alex wasn't letting him off the hook.

"So let me get this straight," said Alex. "You and Wesley are both attracted to men. You've both gotten fucked. Yet somehow you're better than him because you're what? More masculine? Straight-passing?"

"Hey, that's not fair," said Jacob. "You know I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I don't know that," said Alex. "Listen, Jacob. I know you're still coming to terms with who you are and what you like, and that's fine. You can take all the time you need. But you don't get to cast judgment on someone else for doing the same thing you are just because you're the one who's ashamed."

Jacob was quiet for a moment. He felt terrible. He knew that Alex was right, that the anger and judgment he felt against Wesley had nothing to do with the man, that it was his own shame reflected back at him. He just felt so overwhelmed.

"I don't know how to do any of this," Jacob said quietly. "I'm trying. I've been trying to be straight for as long as I can remember. Now, for the first time, I'm trying something else. But it's going to take time. I'm not a perfect person, obviously. Will you... can you be patient with me?"

He looked at Alex nervously. Alex took his hand.

"Of course I will. Come here," he said.

Alex pulled the covers over them, lifting his arm up as Jacob curled up against his chest. Jacob nuzzled into Alex's hairy chest, rubbing his face against the soft black hairs. He breathed in Alex's scent, that musky rosemary-like scent that he still couldn't quite put his finger on.

He held Alex close. As he felt Alex's chest move up and down underneath his head, he could hear Alex's heartbeat in his chest. Jacob closed his eyes, listening to the sound of Alex's heart as he drifted off to sleep.