All Comments on 'Voyage of Discovery'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a lame ass story. Should have been in non erotic.

You deliberately wrote the husband to be as bland as possible with no depth to his character. You did the same to his wife by making her out it be a cock hungry slut with ZERO morals. Neither is realistic enough to be enjoyable. As such, you get a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just more sicko's that seem to think Loving Wives is the FETISH or group genre. I didn't see anything loving about these two sketchy people! 1* Sometimes an imagination is not a good thing!

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Needs an ending

Is there a part 2. You need to deal with the fallout from the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't like your marriage:

Divorce. Then it is not cheating. Men or women who complain about their relationship and who do nothing to change it, should divorce. Bland husband excuse. Try that one in the court of public opinion. And worse: she was boring at sex too. She just did not know it. Divorce: maybe the second story where she realizes she is a selfish b****ch and will miss her husbands steadiness and his money.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

Having sex with a multitude of men and not getting any STD's and still keeping a feckless clueless husband to humiliate and punish for being a man. Of course, if you are a man writing this stuff, God help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another stupid cuck tale

that's all I have to say

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read*****

You covered everything in your story. A little far out there but still a damn good entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yikes

She just turns into a ally cat fucking any thing and every thing and blames this on her husband? She has no morals, no honor, no pride or self worth, how is this her husbands fault, he will be much better off without this piece of shit. -1.

rufriterrufriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Misconception

To all of those readers who disliked my story, and they certainly seem to be in the majority, I would like to clarify.

There was no intent on my part to apportion any blame. My aim was to portray a sense of discovery, almost like a child with a new toy. After 23 years of living in innocence/ignorance, the central character suddenly learns that sex can be more than a rare passionless poke with the lights out.

Overwhelmed by the new sensations, she goes overboard, enthusiastically exploring the possibilities, unmindful of any repercussions.

Just as a child with an exciting new toy will push it to it's limits, without thought of consequences.

Unfortunately, with all forms of artistic expression, there will always be people who think they know what was in the mind of the creator of a work.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate all criticism, good or bad, because without criticism there will never be improvement, so thank you all who bothered.

rufriterrufriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor

To "SparksWillFly"

The was no suggestion that my character wished to punish or humiliate her husband, as you have stated. That was purely your interpretation.

Once she overcame the shock of discovering her husband was homosexual, she accepted his new found preferences.

The love they had for each other may have changed in nature, but it still endured, so there was no need for either to humiliate or punish the other.

Just as she accepted his homosexuality, she accepted his suggestion that she explore her own sexuality.

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Not fantastic but a pretty good story with an unusual twist. Thanks for the story.

As an extra comment: As I have said before, anonymous bad comments are usually worthless. I sometimes think they are all the same person ( but I know they're not).

Listen people, this is a fantasy world not reality. As far as I'm concerned, unless otherwise stated by the author as part of their story, there are no STDs, no unwanted pregnancies, etc. The anons that leave this type of unconstructive criticisms would do well to study what constructive criticism really is. Keep writing and ignore the nasties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Her world opened in a big way and so did her husbands. Some people may say she was a slut but I bet given the chance they would be on their knees....I sure would be. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rufriter - appreciate your efforts but in this particular story why does this plot follow alot of the shitty plots schemes of mattM?

In any case, a late marriage discovery of becoming a skank is somewhat forumlatic of this type of slut/wimp/gay story - boring. Why bother?

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Fun story

It never ceases to amaze me at the ignorance of the "anonymous" critics. This story is fiction and its on an erotic reading website. Rufriter, you did good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous