Voyage of Lust Pt. 03

Story Info
Izzy and Jessica meet someone at the dance party...
1.2k words
4.32
4.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy and Jessica finished dinner and got ice cream cones for dessert. They walked around the lido deck and upper decks, looking out at the ocean as the sun began to dip below the horizon. They stared out at the open ocean, not saying a word as they ate their ice cream. Once they finished they headed to the International Aft Lounge for an hour-long presentation on the shopping at each of their stops.

Despite it still being half an hour until the presentation started the lounge was already filling up. They grabbed a brochure as they entered and found seats towards the back. They looked through the brochure; it listed stores and shoppes in every port of call. It showed where to find the best deals on everything from souvenirs to jewelry. As the presentation was about to begin, a cute redhead took a seat next to them, finding the last open seat in the room.

"Hi," the redhead said.

"Hi," Izzy and Jessica said together.

Jessica took note of the woman's features. She was short, Jessica guessed maybe 5'5", short red hair, with a sexy curvy body, C-cup breasts, and a nice ass. She was certainly cute. The presentation started. Jessica whispered in her wife's ear, and Izzy looked at the redhead. Izzy eyed her from head to toe then looked at her wife and smiled. Then they went back to listening to the presentation.

The presentation ended. Jessica and Izzy exited. The redhead had disappeared into the crowd. Izzy checked their itinerary. There was going to be a dance party on the lido deck soon. Izzy and Jessica certainly didn't want to miss that. They went back to their cabin to freshen up, and Jessica changed into a shorter, sexier skirt. Izzy eyed her wife's sexy legs and nodded her approval.

"I can't wait to get you out on the dance floor," Izzy said, playfully grabbing Jessica's ass.

"Same here," Jessica said, "You look hot."

"Shall we go?"

They walked hand-in-hand down the hallway. The dance party had just started. Everyone was in lines doing the "Electric Slide." The pair jumped in line and joined the other passengers. After that came the cruise-standard conga line.

"All right, everyone, who's ready to get down with it?" the DJ called.

There was a loud roar of approval from the party-goers.

"All right then!" the DJ replied.

Several popular songs played. Izzy and Jessica held hands and danced, sometimes playfully dancing with other passengers. After several songs they moved out of the crowd and found a table.

"I'm thirsty," Jessica said.

"Me, too, babe," Izzy agreed.

Jessica went to the bar and order two strawberry daiquiris. She returned to the table, where they took their time, nursing their delicious, cold drinks. Ten minutes later, they were finished.

"Ready to head back out there?" Izzy asked.

"Oh yeah," Jessica replied.

The music was now more intense, with a heavy beat. People were now dancing more intimately; several couples were pressed together. Jessica spun Izzy around. Izzy pressed herself against her wife. Jessica wrapped her arms around her sexy wife as they danced. As the dancing continued, Izzy could feel herself getting more and more turned on. Soon Jessica's lips were on Izzy's soft neck. Izzy gasped and pressed herself harder against Jessica. Jessica's mound was swollen; she could feel herself dripping. They were both burning with lust for each other.

"Let's not get too intimate," Jessica whispered, gently nibbling Izzy's left ear. "Save some for later."

Izzy turned her head and kissed her wife hard on the mouth. She turned her head back, and they continued grinding against each other. Izzy was extremely turned on. As she surveyed the crowd she noticed a familiar face.

"Hey, Jess, look, over there."

Jessica looked where Izzy was looking. It was the sexy redhead from earlier. She looked very sexy. She was wearing a yellow halter-top dress with a deep v-neck. She was dancing with a cute guy. Izzy could see the guy was clearly into her, but she was just dancing to fit in, or she was too polite to excuse herself.

"Follow me," Izzy said to her wife.

They danced over toward the redhead. By the time they got there the guy had excused himself. The redhead stood there, looking awkward but somewhat relieved that the guy had left.

"Hello again," Izzy said to the redhead.

"Oh, hi," the redhead said, surprised.

"Awesome dance party!" Jessica said.

"Yeah," the redhead said.

"So where's your dance partner?" Izzy asked.

"Oh, he had to go to the bathroom," the redhead replied. "Not much of a dancer. I think he just wanted in my pants."

"Not surprised," Izzy smiled. "You look hot!"

The redhead blushed.

"Thanks," she stammered.

"Would you like to dance with us?" Jessica asked.

"Um, ok, sure," the redhead said.

They went back out into the middle of the crowd. The three began dancing together. They twirled, danced, bumped together. The redhead pressed her ass against both Jessica and Izzy a couple times; they enjoyed the tease. Soon the DJ announced it was time to wind down the party. The crowd booed their disapproval, but the DJ assured the crowd their would be many more dance parties to come.

"Hey, I gotta use the little girls' room," the redhead said. "I had a lot of fun."

"Us, too," Izzy and Jessica said together. "Hope to see you around."

The redhead disappeared out of the crowd. Izzy and Jessica realized how tired they were and headed back to their cabin. They entered, stripped naked, and collapsed into bed. Jessica set her phone alarm for 6:30am then rolled over and kissed Izzy hard. Izzy pulled her wife against her warm body.

"Oh, Jess," she moaned as she felt Jessica's mouth move to her neck.

Jessica kissed down one side of Izzy's neck and back up the other. Izzy moaned and gasped with pleasure; she loved the feel of Jess's lips on her body. Jessica's mouth traveled down to Izzy's breasts.

"Shit," Izzy said as Jessica began sucking her erect nipples.

Jessica sucked harder; Izzy moaned louder.

"Can I confess something?" Izzy asked, moaning softly.

"Please do," Jessica whispered in reply.

"I can't stop thinking about her."

"The redhead?"

"Yes."

"Neither can I."

"Oh fuck," Izzy moaned. "Turn around so I can taste you."

Jessica flipped around and straddled her wife's face, their bodies now in the 69 position. Izzy ran her tongue up and down Jessica's slit as Jessica slowly licked Izzy's clitoris.

"Fuck yes, baby," Jessica gasped. "Suck my clit!"

Izzy did as Jessica said, taking Jess in her mouth. Jessica pressed her mouth against Izzy's pussy and screamed into it. Izzy almost came from the vibrations of Jessica's screams, but she held back. Jessica's reaction prompted Izzy to flick her tongue fast on Jess.

"Ohmigod, I'm gonna cum!" Jessica cried out as she started sucking Izzy's pounding clitoris.

"Fuck! Me, too!" Izzy moaned loudly.

Jessica flicked her clit just right. Izzy lost it.

"Shit!" she cried out as she came hard.

Jessica tasted her wife's sweet warm juices as they flowed into her mouth. Izzy's orgasm pushed Jessica over the edge. She came hard. Izzy licked fast, wanting to taste all of Jessica's sweetness. She licked until Jessica had finished. Jessica rolled over and collapsed next to her wife.

"Goodnight, lover," Jessica said.

"Night, baby," Izzy said.

They were asleep in minutes, both women dreaming about the cute redhead they'd danced with.