Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this enough?" I whispered, at the same time opening my legs and placing her hand softly down over the warmth of my pussy lips.

I breathed deeply trying not to jump at the feeling of those fingers expertly parting my outer lips. I could already sense my juices seeping out inside as my desires turned to wanting, no . . . needing something up inside. I hadn't felt like this since I left my darling Javed and I definitely hadn't expected to feel this way with another woman. Why I don't know, but my mind was suddenly back to that first night and my response to his probing fingers, the way I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. Tonight though, I wanted nothing more than that touch on my most intimate areas. I gasped as the first digit slipped inside my lips, sliding gently down my pussy, over the top of my opening and then back up again.

My eyes were tightly shut when Melodee's lips brushed up against my ear, gently caressing my soft lobe before pulling away. Once more, the feeling so exquisite that I turned towards her. Again her lips reached down, this time softly over my own. I opened slightly allowing ours tongues to meet once more, sparks flying with each contact. My body was awash with sensual warmth as she continued to play me both with fingers and tongue. She flicked her finger over my hardening clit and I uttered a stifled yet audible moan into Melodee's mouth. The more she teased, the more I felt the warmth, the desires, build inside.

A second finger joined the first, her hand moving down across my sleek flesh until finally reaching the entrance to my love canal. She slowly circled the opening, fingers teasing me, rimming the edge then dipping ever so slightly inside. I was gasping out loud each time a digit sank inside, our electric kiss now a distant memory. Then she did it. I nearly screamed as a long finger sank deep into my pussy, before pulling out once more. With no time to recover it sank in again, building up a regular motion as my breathing deepened. Before long one finger became two, my inner walls stretching tightly over the invaders.

She sank her fingers deep inside as far as they would go. For a minute she stopped and I tried to recover my breathing. Almost as soon as I thought I had it back under control I felt the very ends of those fingers curl over and almost claw at my sensitive inner walls. Moving around gently they circled my inner most flesh until finally I moaned out loud as they grazed a spot more sensitive than any other. Melodee must have been waiting for just that signal as her fingers went into overdrive caressing me inside, rubbing against that single spot. I could feel my walls tighten as the fires burnt inside, warmer than ever before. My breathing was ragged and I threw my head around from side to side as the room sang to the tune of my carnal desires.

Another digit, maybe a thumb, joined the party caressing forward towards my clit. That was all it took, my willpower evaporating as I came hard around her two fingers. A scream erupted from deep inside as my body tensed, shook and then nothing--nothing bar the sound of my ragged breathing as I sank back into the bed. I didn't even react as she eased her fingers back out of their warm confines. I just lay there, eyes open once more, staring up at my female lover as she took those glistening fingers into her mouth. Her lips met mine once more, a slight sweetness on the tip of her tongue as we once again embraced.

Finally, my breathing back under control, it was Melodee who broke the silence.

"Wow Bablee, you surprised me with the way you came."

"I think I surprised myself. You were wonderful. How did you know just where to hit?"

"Oh I guess it comes from practice, and I've had plenty of that."

There was silence once more as we lay back on the bed, my head now resting against Melodee's chest. It was unexpected but it had been wonderful. Finally I plucked up courage and whispered.

"Could you teach me Melodee? Teach me to be more like you? I'd like to broaden my horizons, to experience more of myself and I couldn't think of a better teacher. Could you do that for me?"

I waited, on edge, waiting for her reply. Seconds seemed like minutes and I wondered if I had gone too far. After what seemed an eternity came a whispered reply .

"I'd love to Bablee. Now, when would you like to start?"

Needless to say, we never made it to that party, but one missed opportunity turned out to be just the starting point for another.

To be continued...