Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for a moment, waiting to see if James was listening or just paying me lip service.

"She?"

"Yes. At the time she was just a stranger, but I felt I understood so much about her, and I wanted it. Exactly what she was having, I wanted for myself."

"You mean, you watched her having sex?"

"Not sex, or at least not the kind of sex I had known and loved. This was different. He was like an animal, pounding away at her, sliding her young body up and down against the window. She though... all she did was moan... encouraging him to take her harder, to thrust deeper into her pussy, to ravage her waiting..."

"Waiting?"

"...pussy. Was it the picture of two strangers going at it like animals on heat, or was it the carnal tune playing out for all to hear? I'm not sure what it was, but without thinking I had a hand up my skirt, caressing gently at my own panties as I continued to eavesdrop a most personal show. I'd never felt like this before, but there was an aching desire somewhere deep inside. Tenderly, discreetly, I rubbed at my own sex as I watched hers getting pounded. Then it happened..."

"What happened?"

"...a hand... on my knee."

Without hesitation, I placed my hand down on his knee. James jumped slightly at the touch but didn't open his eyes.

"That's how it all started. His name was Paul, but he was just as much a stranger as his wife, the young blonde beauty who I was transfixed with watching. So, if he was the husband and she was the wife, who was pounding her pussy? I should have been disgusted with the idea—both the idea of watching something so morally wrong and the idea of having a stranger place his hand on my knee—but the more she moaned, the more I was drawn into her sultry world. And as I watched, her husband took matters into his own hands..."

Slowly, I ran my fingers up James' leg, walking the tips along his trousers until mid-thigh. I could feel him squirm a little under my continued touch, my directness obviously taking him out of a comfort zone.

"Bablee, d... do you know what you are d... doing?" James asked, a nervousness in his voice.

As he spoke, I felt him closing his legs, trying as best to stop me going any further. It was a hypothetical gesture, enough to let me know he wasn't comfortable but not enough to say stop. I was sure I had read him right. James was both telling me he pulled the strings but giving the invitation to continue.

"Oh yes, James," I responded in the most confident of manners. "I'm showing you just how Paul ran his hand slowly, teasingly, up my leg... all the way up..."

I continued, following his inner thigh slowly upwards. Was I imagining it or was there the slightest tremor in his otherwise firm leg? Firm was the word. Obviously, the young James worked out, as all I could feel under my fingers was muscle... oh, and a certain fullness.

"B... B... Bablee," he stammered, eyes now open as he gave me that officious look that I had first met when I entered his office. "I'm n... not... sure you sh... should be doing this," James protested as I ran my fingers over the bulge in the front of his trousers.

"Stop doing... this?"

I smiled as I took a firm hold of his bulge and squeezed playfully.

"Yes... w... well..."

"Is it Becky, James?"

"Yes, w... why?"

"Just wondering. It's just that you seem a little nervous to my touch. Doesn't she touch you like this? Or is it that... that... you know you want it, but you know it shouldn't happen. That's how I felt James, as Paul ran his fingers over my sex. I knew I shouldn't, but I so enjoyed his touch. Don't you feel the same, don't you feel just a little bit excited, intrigued... wondering just how far I would go? I saw you, glancing up my skirt earlier, trying to get a better look. Tell me you didn't."

James took a deep breath, trying as best to recompose himself. I heard him swallow hard, and then, in that same officious tone he had adopted when we first met, I got his response.

"Bablee, this isn't appropriate. Stop now, and I'll say nothing more about it."

"I can stop if you want, but are you sure that's what you want, James?" I replied, once again squeezing at his now noticeably larger bulge. "Something tells me otherwise."

"I mean it, Bablee. Stop now before you get yourself into trouble. You wouldn't want to lose your childcare job, would..."

James' voice tailed off as he felt my fingers tugging at his belt, pulling the leather strap far enough that the silver buckle came loose. I fumbled a little with the button, relieved when it popped open, then turned my attention to the zipper. Slowly, purposefully, I pulled downwards, one or two metal teeth pulling apart in a symbolic gesture. All the while I undid his trousers, I was giving him my must sultry smile as my gaze never left his.

"I'll stop if you want me to, but I don't think you do. Am I right, James? Are you just a little intrigued to see how far this middle-aged mother would go? Are you just a little excited at what she will do next?"

In that instant, I pulled the zipper all the way down. I switched my gaze from his face to his now open trousers and caught a glance of a significant bulge in the front of his light grey boxers. I returned my gaze to him and gave James a quick wink, before switching back to matters in hand... a large matter soon to be in my hand.

"Oh, yes," I teased, running the tips of my fingers across the front of his boxers, an excited twitch coming from somewhere inside. "I was right, you are more than a little excited, just like when your girlfriend takes you in her hand. I'm right, aren't I, James? She takes you in her soft hands, doesn't she?"

Before he could say or do anything, I cupped my hand over his concealed manhood, admiring the feel of his steely shaft. My mind flicked back to that first night, watching Paul's wife getting pounded, then the second time as Paul himself ravaged my own sweet sex. Now, here I was my hand around another rock-hard cock and my first thoughts were whether he knew what to do with it. How much I had changed over the last couple of weeks.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yes, I remember. I was telling you about how Paul had put his hand in my lap as I watched his wife and her lover. But that was only the start. As I sat there, eyes glued to the raw wanton sex playing out in front of me, he slowly, almost imperceptibly at first, took matters into his own hands."

I adjusted my grip on his erection, spreading my hand with my palm high up against the underside of his shaft and my fingers low down across his balls. Then, as gently as I could, I started to move my hand, drawing figures of eight with both fingers and palm, teasing his erection through the soft fabric of his underwear.

"I didn't stop him, James. I didn't stop Paul as he drew little circles over my sweet sex, just like you're not stopping me now. At first, I was uncomfortable like you, but soon I just closed my eyes, relaxed and enjoyed... enjoyed his touch... enjoyed the sound of her climaxing in the distance... enjoyed my own pleasure as he worked his hand over my pussy."

I listened to James gasp as I applied more pressure to his enclosed manhood, sliding my whole hand up and down as I pressed his cock up against his torso.

"You like that don't you?" I whispered. "Go on, close your eyes again."

I continued to work him for a minute or two, enjoying the feel of his cock without making direct contact with it. James' breathing was the first giveaway that my attention was taking effect, a noticeable quickening in tempo as I continued to work my hand slowly over his cock.

"Would you like to know what happened next? Can you imagine? Go on, close your eyes and make yourself comfortable."

This time James did close his eyes. He slouched further back on the sofa, the dominance sinking away as he slumped into the soft furnishing, at the same time spreading his legs slightly further apart. Once he was comfortable, I adjusted my own position. I ran my free arm around his shoulder and shuffled in close, making sure that my touch never left his manhood. I rested my head up against his, my lips now close enough that he could feel every word as I whispered into his ear.

"That's better. Now, let me see. Oh yes..."

With James sitting comfortably, it was time to continue, both in terms of narrating my story and working his cock. If I had my way, I wouldn't need to ask if he enjoyed the tale or not, the answer would be obvious. I glanced at the clock on the wall. Twelve minutes was all I had. I was sure though that twelve minutes would be more than enough. They all said that it was not how long it was, but what you did with it. I'm sure they said that about something.

I switched my attention away from his shaft, lowering my hand until my fingers lay over his scrotum. Cupping his balls gently, I massaged the soft flesh of his sac, feeling his hard nuts within their soft confines. I'd give a gentle massage, caressing every inch of his balls. Did they feel heavy to the touch? Were they loaded and in need of release? I did hope so. Now to find out.

I reached down a little further with my longest finger and applied a gentle pressure to his perineum, careful not to scratch him and spoil the moment. I drew the same tiny figures of eight over the soft flesh as I continued to explain about Paul and myself. I'd gotten as far as my unexpected orgasm when I moved back up to his balls and gave a playful yet firm squeeze.

"Mmmm," James moaned as I applied pressure.

"Feels good, doesn't it," I whispered. "Felt good for me too. As I listened to his wife scream in orgasm, my mind filled with images of how it would feel to be taken that way, I sat there biting back my own climax as Paul continued to play with me."

Unexpectedly, James placed his hand on my knee. I waited a moment and he started to run his fingers up a little higher. I was in two minds. There was a tingle in my pussy, driven purely by the thought of his yet unseen cock and the retelling of my earlier encounters, and I would have loved to sit across his rampant flagpole. That would just be too easy, wouldn't it? Give him a quick fuck, let him get off for that moment of pleasure, and then have him dash my dreams. No, I was going to keep to my plan, to let him enjoy himself but keep him hanging on for more.

You could call it my 'ensurance' policy, to ensure that he would look forward to seeing me again.

"Naughty, naughty," I chastised as I released my grip on his cock, took hold of his hand, and placed it back in his lap. "You promised I could finish my story, and I've only just started."

It was time to get a little more physical, both in narration and in action. I had butterflies in my stomach at the thought of telling the story of my second meeting with Paul, of my wish to be fucked hard like his wife and of the realisation of one desire fulfilled. The only question was whether James would now fulfil my next desire. Only one way to find out.

"Now, let me see. Oh yes, I remember. She hollered as she came in the cabin and I sat there quivering as his fingers pushed me over my own edge. There was only one problem. I wanted to be her, screaming out in exhilaration, and not my timid conservative self. Can you imagine what I did?"

"No... you didn't... tell me Bablee, tell me you—"

"That's only the start. Make yourself comfortable and I'll tell you about my second time with Paul and his wife... oh, and I wasn't the one watching this time. Remember, when I've finished you must tell me if you enjoyed my little tale. We had an agreement, James."

I brought my hand back to his cock, grabbing handfuls of soft fabric and firm shaft. My fingers and thumb didn't quite meet, given his girth and the inconvenience of his underwear, but it would suffice. I lifted him up, admiring his length as I held him like a flagpole with the fabric of his boxers stretched taut.

"So, I told Paul about my one desire, to feel how she had felt, to scream like she had screamed, to cum... well, to cum like never before. A couple of nights later, I found myself in his cabin, a nervous excitement inside as I watched him strip off. 'Yes,' I gasped, seeing such a huge cock spring to life in front of me."

I gave James' cock a knowing squeeze, as if saying to him that this was the biggest cock I had ever seen, albeit intentionally I hadn't gone as far as looking at it.

"Ughhh," James gasped at the sudden pressure on his shaft.

"Yes, James. Yours is just like his was, long, thick, and so very, very strong. Your Becky is such a lucky woman. I bet she can't keep her hands off you."

As if to emphasise my appreciation of his manly prowess, I started to work my hand. It was a slow rocking movement, firm and constant, but enough to have James breathing quickly.

"And I was about to become just as lucky. I could feel the tingle inside, the ache of desire down below. Do you feel it also, James? Would you like it to be you in front of me, your cock standing to attention, as I stand by the window? Would you lower you head, down between my legs, and toy with my sweet sex until I'm purring with delight?"

"Mmmm," he moaned as I increased my stroke, still slow but now covering most of his length.

I glanced into his face. James' eyes were closed tight, and I could only imagine the visions flowing through his mind. I hoped they were visions of me, but I suspected he dreamt of Becky.

"Just as I felt I would cum, my legs starting to shake as the fires built inside, I felt his body up against mine, his huge cock nudging playfully at my sodden sex. It was time, James. It was time to fill my desires, to fill my dreams, to fill my pussy. I stood there, back against the chill of the window, and spread my legs apart..."

At that moment, without ever stopping my stroke on his cock, I changed position once more. I slid my arm out from around his shoulders and repositioned myself knelt across his legs, leaving enough room in front of my body to keep working his cock.

"Wh... what..."

A kiss on the lips put pay to his protestations, words becoming muffled sound, as my lips pressed hard against his. I went back to his ear and whispered to him.

"Yes, I spread my legs and waited," I replied, as I increased my movement, now running my hand up the full length of his cock. "He had a cock like yours... so large... so strong... so... filling. You should have heard me moan as he plunged his manhood deep into my sodden sex. So full... so excited... so..."

"Oh, god," James called out as I ran my hand hard up and down his shaft, starting slowly, but soon picking up a faster pace.

"Yes, yes. Slow at first, stretching me out with his huge cock, but once he had started, there was no stopping him... no stopping my moans... no stopping my enjoyment."

I heard James moan in pleasure for the first time as I picked up the pace, continuing to narrate my rough fuck in all its sordid details as I worked his cock. There was no let up, not in my storytelling nor in my hand job.

"I was panting. I was moaning. I was screaming. Fires inside had become raging infernos, every nerve end on edge as he ravaged my sex. Can you feel them? Can you feel the fires inside?"

"Mmmm," James moaned back his agreement.

His breathing was becoming ragged, and I knew it would only be a matter of time. I pulled back a little, allowing enough space between his body and mine such that I could watch the culmination of my handiwork. James himself, sank back further into the soft cushions of the sofa, another moan leaving his lips as I continued to torment his cock. One hand became two as I massaged his perineum and balls, at the same time as continuing a now fast stroke on his shaft.

I'd gotten as far as the fires of orgasm flickering into life, when I suspected that my audience was so lost in his own enjoyment that he was no longer listening. I stopped narrating, and turned listener instead, taking in his soft moans and panted breath.

Still though, I didn't let up, keeping my constant pace as his moans increased. James tensed, his moans stopping as he held his breath, trying as best he could to hold back the inevitable. That's what it would be though, inevitable. I wasn't going to stop, and I'm sure he didn't want me to either. I was going to have some fun though.... he stiffened again, as the pressure built up inside and I eased off, changing my grip so that I had the two fingers and thumb of one hand touching his head, with the other hand still around his balls.

The game started. I'd let him drift away from the edge, then slowly I'd circle his head with my fingers and thumb waiting for him to tense, to moan, before then easing off again. And so it continued, once, twice, each time getting just a little closer. I got too close with the third, a tiny wet spot of pre-cum marking his boxers. This was going to be fun.

"Tell me, James. Tell me you feel it. Tell me you want it."

"Yes, yes."

"Yes, what?" I continued, working him to the edge once more.

"Yes, Becky. Cum for me, Becky."

Interesting twist, I thought to myself, realising he was dreaming of his girlfriend all the time with his emotions fuelled by my own carnal tales. I had every intent of having somebody cum, only it wasn't going to be me, or his girlfriend. Anyway, if he wanted her to cum in his vision, then cum she would.

"Yes, James, yessssss!" I screamed at him, at the same time working my fingers and thumb slowly over his head.

"Fuck me... harder... harder... don't fucking stop."

With the other hand, I grabbed at his balls. I heard him moan.

"Cumming... shiiit... I'm... cumming," I was practically screaming my virtual orgasm at my captive audience.

I heard him grunt, then felt his cock twitch... once, twice. By the third time, the outcome of my handiwork was obvious. Yes, you couldn't miss the large wet patch spreading across his boxers... nor the sudden embarrassed look on his face.

"Did you enjoy my little story, James?" I teased, giving him a kiss on the cheek as I climbed back off his lap.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walked out of his office with a new job.

It was only temporary, for the next cruise only, and then I was to report back to James in person. He had called it a customer satisfaction review, to judge my performance before making any further commitment. I suspected that he may be the customer and it was his satisfaction we may be reviewing.

To be honest, with a cock like that, I didn't mind the idea of reviewing my performance. For now, though, I two weeks of fun to get ready for.

To be continued...

12