Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, I had a part to play in it?" I asked.

"You are something else Bablee. One day you'll realise just how beautiful you are, just how sexy you are, just how irresistible you are. Girls like Sandy... they've got their looks, they've got their youth, but they've haven't got what you have. Promise me one thing, Bablee. Promise me, you'll never change. Promise me, you'll always be you... the wonderful... the delightful... the natural... Bablee."

I blushed. Melodee always said the nicest things, and always with a sincerity that I believed in. I was still wondering how I could have played any part in the arrangements for this afternoon, when Melodee moved on.

"Now, let's get you dressed, and out of here," she suggested, rummaging again in her bag.

In my heart, I was hoping for Melodee to present me with a similarly snug-fitting leather corset. What would it be like to have it pulled tight around my motherly frame? Would I look half as attractive as my mentor? In my mind though, I knew what was coming, and Melodee didn't disappoint.

"This one first," Melodee announced, fastening a little black collar around my neck.

"From now on, well at least for the rest of this cruise, you are mine," Melodee continued, smiling back at me, "and I promise to take such good care of you, you have Mistress Melodee's word on that."

I smiled back at Melodee. It was one thing to have her back, to know she would be looking out for you, but it was quite another to feel you were hers. I didn't mind. If Melodee was going to be my mistress, I would be happy to wear the collar every time.

"Oh, and one more thing. Remember, my darling Bablee, that biggest isn't always best. Choose wisely, my girl. Now, close your eyes and let's finish off your outfit," Melodee said.

I wasn't sure what Melodee meant with her comments about size, and choosing wisely, but obediently I closed my eyes. I felt the softness of silk against my face, and by the time I opened them once more, all was dark.

"There," Melodee responded, "so beautiful, so sexy..."

I felt Melodee run her fingers across my cheek as she paid me yet another compliment. I felt her lips press sensually against mine, and a shiver ran through my body. I was so engrossed in what she was saying that I barely paid any attention to what Melodee was doing. With a click of metal on metal, Melodee fixed a clip up against the D-Ring on my collar. Melodee took a firm grip on the other end of the short leather leash, then gave a gentle tug.

"Come on, Bablee. Time to get going," Mistress Melodee commanded.

In that instant, I answered at least one of my questions; the one about why they went so slowly. I had my head bowed, not that I could see anything. Every step was small, as I tentatively reached out in front of me. I was just like Sandy, naked bar for the blindfold and collar, walking inch by inch into the darkness, trusting in another, allowing myself to be obediently led onwards by my mentor... by my mistress.

My heart was pounding fast as I left the cabin, and slowly walked across the deck. I was so tense, both with the unknown of what was about to come, and with not being able to see hand nor foot in front of me. Mistress Melodee had promised to take good care of me, and now I was putting all my trust in her guidance. Even so, I was trembling, such were the nerves.

Sandy and her mentor, had waited obediently in the middle of the top floor deck, sitting on the seats under the glass roof, exactly where I had been when I had my first encounter with another man. As we approached, they stood up also, and we walked slowly together in the direction of Swingers.

If anyone had been watching, and unbeknown to myself or Sandy there was now an audience, they would have seen a most startling parade. Two couples walked ever so slowly forward: each couple so similar, yet so different. Taking the lead, dressed in the most dominant of attires, one woman led the other forward, the short leash running from her hand to a similar black collar. The other woman, blindfolded and obediently shuffling behind, was otherwise naked; one pint-sized redhead, and me.

With my sight removed, my other senses tried to fill the void. I could hear voices, soft sounds on all sides, appreciative yet indirect murmurings as we walked into what I assumed was Swingers.

I could feel, even sense, the presence all around me, as we drew to a halt,

I jumped as the faintest of touches brushed against my arm, taking me by surprise in my blindfolded state.

"Trust me," came a familiar whispered voice. "Follow my lead and remember what I told you."

I was too nervous to smile. There was another touch, the soft stroke of fingers against my naked skin, then another, and another. I just stood there, breathing deeply, trying to control my emotions. I wasn't jumping to the unexpected touch any more, but I still did feel so defenceless, so exposed.

Not that I could see, but Sandy was just the same. She stood there a matter of feet away, diminutive in stature, feisty in appearance. At her side stood her mentor, an experienced black shirt by the name of Lexy. I could almost hear the whispered words of encouragement been given to Sandy, just as I had heard my own mistress reassuring me.

I'd fallen into this world, this adventure, this voyage, by accident. Sandy's voyage was intentional. Both of us though, had set sail with a common need: money. Where I was learning as I went, every encounter an opportunity to broaden my horizons, Sandy had lived a more adventurous life with her so-called partner, that was until the point that he dumped her. The idea of using her natural beauty to make money, had never been on the cards, but needs must, and here she was.

We were so dissimilar, but it turned out we had much in common. We may have come from hugely differing backgrounds, but we were both on a learning curve, and we both stood there, nervous as hell.

"Welcome, ladies," came a man's voice, cutting through the background hubbub, amplified powerfully by the microphone in his hand. "Mistress Melodee, Mistress Lexy, who do you bring with you this afternoon."

Even with my blindfold on, the voice was quite recognisable. It was Dave, the guy from behind the bar, the guy who had the most annoying habit of calling me Babble. Did he not recognise me, or was he just playing the game? I was meant to be a newbie, so I guessed it would be a little unfair on Sandy if he showed any existing acquaintance.

For a moment, the room went quiet. Was I meant to say something? Was I meant to introduce myself?

"Mistress Lexy would like to introduce Sandy. She's a little nervous, but I know you'll make her most welcome as the latest member of the crew. Do say hello, Sandy."

In unison, a chorus of voices, male and female alike, responded with a hello to the young redhead. As the welcome died down, a single female voice, young and with a most tentative tone, spoke out into the darkness.

"Th... thank you," Sandy said, her accent quite unlike the others I had met so far. "I'm s... so looking forward t... to meeting you all. I... I've heard so much, and I c... can't wait to set s... sail."

I listened attentively. What I heard was nothing like I imagined of this fiery redhead. She was young. I had guessed that from the glimpse of her naked body, but her voice suggested a naivety, an innocence, that I really hadn't expected. Then there were the nerves. I was scared enough about what was planned for this so-called ceremony, but Sandy came across as being petrified.

My motherly instinct took over and I reached out a hand in the direction of the voice. There was nothing, and I took back my hand of friendship. I don't know what I was expecting anyway. We were both blindfolded, so how did the young woman know I was holding out a hand to her?

"And, how about Mistress Melodee?" Dave asked. "Who is this beautiful young woman by your side?"

I nearly laughed. Young and beautiful? Oh, he was laying it on thick. I was far from young, and still didn't consider myself to be so beautiful. I waited to see what my mistress would be saying on my behalf.

"Oh yes, Dave," Melodee spoke, placing her hand on my shoulder and giving a reassuring squeeze, "the beautiful Bablee is so pleased to be joining the crew. Say hello everybody, I know you're going to love her."

Once more there was a chorus of cheerful welcome, and then it was down to me to say something. I pondered for a moment, before responding.

"Thank you for such a warm welcome," I said. "I hope to have a chance to share my gratitude with all of you. I have much to learn, but in Mistress Melodee I know I have such a good teacher. I'm sure we'll..."

I paused for a moment, wondering just how to share what I wanted to say without seeming too out of my depth.

"... have fun getting to know each other," I finished, to a cheer from the invisible audience.

"Rest assured, Bablee and Sandy," Dave continued, "if there's one thing we love, it's having fun together, and well... there's no time to start like the present. Come on black shirts, time to give these beautiful young ladies a proper Liberation Cruises style hello."

I felt Melodee take a step to one side, leaving me standing there alone other than the couple of feet of leash connecting me to my mistress' hand. Mistress Lexy had done the same, leaving Sandy on her own.

I was already wondering what was coming next when a tiny squeal of surprise filled the room. I had no doubt it was Sandy, and assumed she was getting her welcome a little ahead of mine. I needn't have worried though, my own gasped response followed very soon afterwards.

Not that we could see it, but the room had suddenly lost the formality of that initial welcome. Black shirts milled around, some talking, some waiting, all homing in on the two blindfolded newbies. Black shirts? Well, yes, they might have been black shirts by name, but this very afternoon, there wasn't a shirt between them. Other than the two dominantly attired mistresses and Dave the compere, everybody else was naked, unless you counted our blindfolds and collars as being clothed.

It would have been a remarkable sight, watching the entire crew in their naked beauty, as they each gave a most personal welcome to us two newbies. Oh, how exciting it would have been to watch as the most attractively toned men, sporting an impressive mix of large and small, long, and short cocks, stride purposefully up then headed away once more. The women weren't to be forgotten either; picture perfect goddesses eager to give a more sensual approval of our entry to the team.

All I could see though was blackness, the blindfold putting pay to any chance of watching the goings on. Well, there was no chance of watching with your eyes, but my other senses were more than making up for the loss of sight.

I gasped as I felt another body move up against mine, his lips pressing firmly against mine, his muscled chest squeezing up against my soft breasts, his large cock nudging up against my...

"And, ladies," Dave called out, grabbing the attention of just over half of the room. "Sorry ladies, I was addressing our two blindfolded beauties."

For a moment, the room went quiet. All was still, as everyone waited for what was to come next.

"Sandy... Bablee... this is where the fun starts. We love a little competition, and the reward tonight, for one of you, is waiting in this very room."

A chorus of cheers went up in response to Dave's suggestion.

"So, as you meet these wonderful ladies and gentlemen, think carefully. If you were to win, who would you like to share your reward with?"

Once more, the room became a moving mass of bodies, circling the two of us as we stood there. Each in turn, both men and women gave the most personal of welcomes. A kiss on the lips, a strong arm pulling naked bodies together, a firm squeeze of soft breast, even a gentle caress of fingers across bare sex. Oh yes, the welcomes were most personal, and from my ever-increasing arousal, most enjoyable.

"Naughty, naughty," Dave continued, seeing the blindfolded Sandy with hands around two naked hunks at the same time, "you can only pick one, so do pick carefully."

Sandy was already letting her heart rule her mind. She giggled at the softness of the touch against her bare skin. She moaned as hands played with her now damp sex. She squealed as mouths suckled on her rock-hard nipples, and fingers toyed with the sensitive nubs. She was a woman consumed by arousal; her mind already set on nothing more than carnal release.

Oh yes, there were many more to pick from, but Sandy's mind was made. He was there, in front of her, a giant of a man, big in stature, and huge down below. She could feel his cock pressing up against her sex, and already was trying to grind herself against him as they smooched together.

I was a little more hesitant. Maybe the years had taught me that choices were not easily to be made, and the wrong ones were difficult to break. I was still contemplating Dave's words--what had he meant by a choice to be made, and a reward to be earned? --when something Melodee had said came back to me.

'Remember, my darling Bablee, that biggest isn't always best. Choose wisely, my girl,' had been Melodee's words of wisdom.

I still wasn't sure why Melodee had chosen to share that. I knew, from my morning exploits, that big could well be wonderful, as Anthony had proven so successfully. Why then was she warning me against the natural choice? What did Melodee know that I didn't? I did trust my mistress though, and if she was giving me fair warning, then I was going to heed her words. I was far from ready to make a choice, at least not without a little exploring of my own.

I'd already heard Sandy whisper, I assumed to Mistress Lexy, that the Adonis in her arms would be the one, but in my blindfolded state I had no idea who she had chosen. To be honest, neither had Sandy. All she had to go on were the chiselled muscles of his manly chest, and the way he hung down below. Oh yes, if this was her reward, then she sure was going to enjoy letting him fuck her brains out. At least, Sandy hoped that her rewards would be to enjoy his monstrous manhood.

I was still playing the field. At my age you would think that beggars can't be choosers, but I knew more than that. I may have been older, but I was wiser and, as they kept saying, all the more beautiful for it. They came, and went, men and women, all offering their personal welcomes. As they did, I offered my own back, caressing naked flesh with my hands, hoping to get an insight into who might be standing there.

"Anthony?" I whispered, but there was no reply.

He sure was hung like my morning lover, but so were another couple of the men. I kept enquiring, asking out for colleagues to reveal their identity, but nobody did. I hoped also, for an answer to a different question. I hoped to find that same lover, the one with the shaven balls who had joined us in a threesome in Melodee's cabin. Would it have helped though? All I would have known was that he was a black shirt, but with my blindfold on and with their reluctance to say any more than sweet nothings, I was still going to be none the wiser.

I could feel my own arousal. I knew I was wet down below, and the ache in my loins told of renewed desires. It was tempting to go large, and hope to be satisfied once more, but that was against my mistress' advice. I let them go, man after man, cock after cock, each time feeling the sadness in my heart as another opportunity was going to pass me by.

What happened next took me by surprise, but it just seemed right.

For the first time that evening, all my buttons were pressed at the same time. I felt the lips against mine, softly melded together, tongues touching. I felt the firm squeeze at my breast, fingers teasing my now sensitive nipples. I felt... I squealed out loud... yes, I felt the torment at my clit.

My heart skipped a beat as I stood there.

I reached out, but what I felt was so not what I expected. She was tiny, even more so than the diminutive Sandy. The way she touched me, the way she set my nerves a tingling, my mind was set. I whispered back to Melodee, confirming my decision before I had any chance to change my mind. I kissed the young woman one more time. There was something surprisingly familiar. Did I know her? Had we met before?

A cheer went up, bringing an end to the round of most personal welcomes. The milling crowd had moved back again to the edge of the room, leaving just two blindfolded women, their leather clad mistresses, and the two chosen black shirts huddled there together.

"Sandy, an excellent choice. I see you like 'em big, and this one's as big as they come. Remember though, you have to earn your reward, my girl," Dave commented.

As if to emphasise what was on offer, the chosen black shirt--he was six foot four of pure muscle, built like a rugby player, and hung like a baseball bat--slid up to Sandy. He slipped his arms around her, pulled her petite frame in close, then placed a kiss on Sandy's lips. Sandy moaned out, not from the kiss, nor from the tight embrace. What had her purring with delight was the feeling of that monster cock pressing up against her puffy sex once more. If she could, she would have taken him there and then, regardless of the audience in front of her.

A whoop of appreciation went up as the two smooched, then broke apart.

There was a pause before Dave continued.

"Bablee... interesting choice... I never saw that one coming, but again you need to earn your reward, just like little Sandy here."

Another whoop went up as my choice of reward did similar. Was she on tiptoes? From the way she teetered as she kissed me, I guessed she had to be. She had one arm round my shoulders, and I felt her tiny firm breasts press closely against mine, our nipples rubbing together with a spark of desire. My mind slipped back to a time before. There was something so familiar about my choice. I was still thinking the same when I squealed in delight, my legs going wobbly as I felt the young woman toy with my clit once more. Oh my god, she really knew how to set those fires blazing hard.

"Now, Mistress Lexy, Mistress Melodee, I think it's time for your beautiful young charges to take the weight off their feet. Bring them over and let them have a seat. Sandy first. Once they're nice and comfortable we can get on with the contest."

Contest? My mind was still wondering. After all the pleasantries of welcome, I may have stopped trembling, but still I felt on edge. What sort of contest? What did I need to do to earn my reward? Was it as simple as taking a seat and watching? Watching? That wasn't going to happen with this blindfold on. So, what was on their mind?

I stood there, waiting for a signal from Melodee, hoping she would lead me towards where I was meant to sit. For what seemed like an eternity, there was nothing. Why was it taking so long? Even blindfolded, it shouldn't be a big job to lead a young woman to a chair and have her sit down.

I'd heard footsteps moving away, the tell-tale click of a pair of heels followed by the soft shuffle of bare feet. A gasp confirmed it was Sandy, and I guess she had finally reached her chair. Had she missed the seat in her blindfolded state? Was that why she gasped so loud?

A moan followed soon after and I was confused. My mind was going into overdrive, trying to make sense of the sounds coming out of the dark. There was whispering but I couldn't make out the words. A couple of metallic clicks followed, but different from the sound made by those heels. Then, and I almost gasped myself as I head the young woman, Sandy gave a pained squeal, then another, then...

Was my mind playing tricks on me?

Was there the sound of bells?