Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to see. I wanted to know what was happening. I wanted to call out, but my mistress put pay to any further thoughts of reaching for the young Sandy. I swallowed hard as I listened to her words.

"Your turn now," Melodee whispered, giving the leash a gentle tug.

I followed her lead, not sure quite where I was heading, even less sure what I was letting myself in for. It wasn't so far, no further than the other end of Swingers. There was a single step up onto what seemed like a raised platform. The texture beneath my feet changed from the warmth of wood to the chill of something plasticky. The platform had been covered in something, but I never had time to consider what before we stopped. Mistress Melodee unhooked the leash, then placed her hands on my shoulders.

I stood there, breathing fast, wondering just what was coming next, and what had made the young Sandy squeal. Having no sight, you started to imagine things, and your mind tended to run away with you. Had she sat down on top of her chosen reward? Was that it? Was it his huge cock--Dave had confirmed she had chosen the largest--which had made her squeal like that? Then, how was that going to work? I had chosen another woman. Was I going to sit down on her face, to feel her tongue lapping away at me?

With gentle movements, Melodee guided me. Two steps forward, one to the side, and then we stopped once more.

"Slowly," Melodee whispered. "Down on your knees."

I felt Melodee's gentle pressure on my shoulders, encouraging my downward motion. On command, obediently as ever, I sank down onto my knees, all the time expecting to feel something between my legs. There was nothing, nothing but the chill of what had to be a plastic sheet beneath my knees. I stopped, upright on my knees, waiting for Melodee.

"You're doing well," Melodee whispered. "Now, shuffle forward until you feel your seat in front of you."

My seat? What sort of seat did I sit on from a kneeling position? I was so tentative now, shuffling along inch by inch on my knees. One step, two steps, three... then I bumped into something hard. I was about to reach forward, but Melodee took hold of my shoulder.

"Don't worry," she whispered. "It's not too wide. Spread your knees apart, take a couple more steps forward, then lower yourself down... slowly down."

I paused, unable to move forward or back. The reaction of my fellow newbie had spooked me slightly. All I needed was to know what had happened, and why Sandy had called out in the way she did.

"Please," I whispered to Melodee.

"Trust me," Melodee whispered. "Nothing's going to happen."

Was that meant to reassure me? I trusted in her, yet still I felt scared. It was fear of the unknown, or in this case the unseen, which did it. Then I remembered. It was not just me and my mistress. I had an audience, an invisible audience, but they were there, and they were watching my every move. I wasn't intending to let them down, to let myself down, to let my mistress down.

I took a deep breath, spread my knees apart further, then shuffled forward, counting... one... two... as I went. I stopped. I took another deep breath, then started to lower myself once more.

Then it happened. Just like Sandy, I gasped as I felt it nudge up against my sensitive sex. What was it? I had a good idea, but so wasn't expecting to be lowering myself onto one. For sure it wasn't any cock, the protrusion was too upright, too firm, and too cool. It had to be some sort of dildo, stuck on top of my seat, pointed right towards my waiting pussy.

I moaned as I felt fingers, I assumed Melodee's, spreading my sensitive labia. She caught my clit, and I felt a jolt of electricity pass through me, taking me by surprise and making me drop slightly on my knees. The dildo, or whatever was pointing upwards, pushed up between my soft folds, and I felt it nudge close to my opening.

"Good girl," Melodee whispered. "It's not so big. Just let it slide inside, all the way until you're resting on the box."

Box? What box? I wanted to ask, but I felt Melodee's hands on my shoulders once more and thought better of it. She had been right. I sank down, all the way until I felt the chill of a hard curved box up against my ass. The dildo--I still assumed it was a dildo of some sort--slid easily up inside. It was long enough to fill, but not too big to stretch. You knew it was there, at least to start with, but before long you ended up putting it to the back of your mind. It wasn't just the dildo though. There was something else, something firm, something ridged, right where Melodee had teased my puffy labia apart, right under my hard sensitive clit.

Even that drifted out of my mind with what was to follow.

The first was some sort of strap, a bit like a seat belt. Where had it come from? Had it been there all along and I just hadn't noticed? Melodee wrapped the belt up and over my ankles, twisting the ends over each other before running the restraint around my waist. There was the click of a fastening, a click I had heard earlier when Sandy took her own seat. Then I felt it, the slackness in the restraint pulled tight. In that instant I knew I was stuck there, knelt on top of the cool hard box, nowhere to go, no escape.

"Lean forward," Melodee whispered. "Feel for the front of the box."

I should have known better, but I wasn't about to go against my mistress' wishes. As I angled my body forward, I rocked slightly on top of the box, pressing my clit firmly down against the hard protrusion underneath. I gasped as I felt a blast of electricity shoot out through my sensitive nub. It hadn't taken much before I had my hands on the front edge of the box.

"A little more," Melodee encouraged, placing her hand on my shoulder as if to guide me down.

I wasn't sure why she wanted me to bend further forward but, using my hands for stability, I did as was asked. I'd reached around a forty-five-degree angle to the box, when I heard another metallic click, right under my chin. It had taken me by surprise, but I knew exactly what Melodee had done, and I knew it was already too late to do anything about it.

I pulled back, trying to sit up once more, but didn't manage to go far before I was stopped in my tracks. I struggled vainly, more for effect than to really expect any release, against this latest binding. I had downward movement. I had limited sideways movement. What I didn't have was any further upward movement. The length of thick wire, running from a ring on the front side of the box up to the ring on my collar, was most effective in keeping me there.

What would people think? I was secured to some sort of box. I had impaled myself on what I assumed was a dildo and allowed my mistress to bind me in place. I didn't need to look, to know I was still leaning forward, my tits dangling down from my body. All I could do was kneel there, using my hands for balance, unable to sit upright any more.

For a moment, all went still. I didn't pull at my bonds any more, as I knew there was no point. What was Melodee doing? I could hear her, fumbling with something, but I couldn't tell what.

"Deep breath," Melodee whispered.

This time I didn't listen, well not the first time at least.

"Wha--," I started to ask, before squealing out in discomfort. "Aghh!"

Was it really the pain which had me squealing, or was it more the surprise? I was still protesting the idea of taking a deep breath, when Melodee took hold of one nipple, pulled it firmly downwards, then... god yes, that was it... she attached something. It wasn't sharp. It didn't bite into my soft flesh. It just gripped my tender nipple with a firmness I wasn't expecting.

I was still contemplating the torment to one breast, when Melodee repeated the same on the other nipple, and I gave a second squeal.

I don't know why, but my first thought was to shake the damn things off. It was a mistake. Whatever had been attached, wasn't going anywhere fast, and the efforts just served to tug more at my now elongated nipples. What I had learnt though was exactly where the sound of bells came from. They must have been dangling down from whatever was gripping hard at my nipples, as every movement, every wobble of my full breasts, set them swaying, pulling at my already sensitive nubs, ringing out their tinkling tune.

"There, all done," Melodee whispered. "You'll be fine."

Melodee placed a soft kiss on my forehead, then I heard her back away.

Was this it? Was this the contest? Were we just meant to sit here? I was doing my best to control the nerves, to control my breathing, to prevent the shakes from returning, but it wasn't easy. How long were they going to keep us here, waiting?

I could sense Sandy. She was breathing heavily. She must have been close by. I could almost hear the tinkle of her bell and, imagined her trembling on top of her box. I wanted to reach out. I wanted to hold her hand in the darkness, not so much for my own reassurance, but more to tell her that I was here with her. I couldn't forget the nervousness in her voice when she was introduced to the crew.

It was Dave who finally broke the silence.

"So, ladies," he started, a touch of excitement in his voice, "if you could only see yourselves. I guess you're eager to know how this works. Well... if you are sitting comfortably, then we'll begin."

There was a round of laughter within the room, and I sensed all eyes burning down on me. Sitting comfortably? Well, it wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but for sure I wouldn't have chosen to be sitting like this.

"Ladies," Dave continued. "I guess you want to know what it is, what that box is between your legs, and what's now pushed up inside your sweet little pussies. What you are sitting on is a sybian. Do you know what a sybian is?"

This time I did hear the tinkle of a bell, as Sandy shook her head. Well, if she didn't know, I'm sure I didn't, and it happened that Dave wasn't about to tell us either.

"Good. So, you're wondering how this is going to work," he added.

There was another tinkle of a bell, and this time I imagined Sandy nodding her head.

"Well, that's easy. You've met the crew already, but you haven't really said hello like a true black shirt. So, here's the deal. One by one, I'm gonna have your colleagues come and say hello, and you're gonna make them smile."

There was a cheer in the darkness, some twenty or so voices showing mutual appreciation for what was about to be on offer. As the hubbub died down, I heard what sounded like furniture, something heavy legged, being moved around. It was so close, I thought I could reach out and touch it. I was about to do just that when Dave continued his enthusiastic commentary.

"How are you going to do that, I hear you ask," Dave continued. "Well, there's a seat just in front of you, at a perfect height for those pretty little mouths of yours. So, ladies, I think you can imagine what you need to do. Oh, and using hands is cheating."

Oh yes, the whole thing had been carefully staged. We couldn't see any of it, but every detail had been worked to perfection, from our location on the plastic covered stage, to the positioning of medium height stools, one right in front of each of us, even to the length of that wire holding our heads in place.

We didn't know it, but our feet were so close to touching as we knelt there, the sybians angled away from each other so as to give a good view of both of us to our now enthused audience. As for the bindings, they were designed with one thing in mind, to keep us in one position. There was no getting off. There was no sitting upright. We were secured there, our bodies angled forward, the length of metal wire holding our faces right in front of what, or who, was about to cum. That's where the stools came in, as we were about to find out.

"And the winner will be," Dave continued, his words taking on an excitedly loud pitch before dropping back to normal. "The winner will be the one who lasts the longest... no, not the black shirts... you!!! I'm sure you'll soon get the idea, and just in case you're wondering, you each have bells dangling down in front of you. The first to ring their bells ends the game, and hands the reward to their fellow newbie. Do you understand?"

This time there was no ringing of any bell from Sandy.

For sure she understood.

For sure I understood... well... almost. We were to kneel there, not that we could go anywhere anyway. We were to use our mouths to pleasure our colleagues. How though, and that was the confusing piece, how was that going to make us cum?

"Five... four... three... two... one," Dave announced, his words becoming a countdown chorus as the other black shirts chimed in. "Let the cumming begin!!!"

The room went quiet. Quiet, but for sure not silent. There were footsteps, two pairs heading right towards where we knelt. There was the definite sound of hands against cocks, a firm stroking as their owners approached. Somewhere in the darkness there was a more feminine purr, the gentle buzz of toys, and the soft sensual sound of arousal. I could see nothing, but my mind suggested an orgy playing out in front of me, and all I could do was kneel and listen.

It was Sandy who reacted first. The touch of a cock, a short squat one, up against her lips made Sandy gasp. She came so close to pulling away, to making her bell ring inadvertently, but held herself together before ending up with an early exit. I felt a second cock nudge against my own lips, this time a larger, thicker manhood.

And so, it began. We both knew what was expected of us, and neither of us were going to be outdone by the other. The rewards seemed irrelevant. This was more about performing as only the best black shirts could do.

Sandy was the first to get to work, taking the unseen cock into her mouth, slow and deep, before pulling off again. The way she went about her business, told that this wasn't the first cock she had gone down on. For a moment or two, and much to the frustration of the black shirt in front of me, I knelt there and listened to Sandy, as she sucked away at the cock in her mouth.

I was so entranced with the sound of Sandy sucking him off, that I didn't even think about welcoming my guest, not until it happened. There was a manly grunt from one side, a tell-tale sound of impending release. I couldn't see, but the black shirt, with his climax so close, had pulled out of Sandy's mouth. I heard the fast movement of his hand against his slippery wet cock, then another grunt, and a tiny squeal from Sandy as a stream of warm manseed hit her full on across her breasts.

"Aghh," I squealed myself, as soft vibrations filled my loins.

The penny dropped. So that was the idea. That was how sucking cock was going to make us cum. This sybian, this toy we were bound upon, was nothing more than a large vibrator, and as we were soon to find out, a most powerful one at that.

I could feel the sensation deep inside, as the dildo filling my pussy purred softy into life.

I could feel the tingle right against my clit, as the hardness pressing up against my sensitive nub trembled in reaction to the dildo.

In that moment I knew what I needed to do, and I set about the same, with gusto.

A squeal from Sandy told how quickly my visitor had reached his point of no return. This time it was my turn to feel the warmth of cum hit my bare skin, trickling down over my chest and tits. I wanted to call out for another, such was my intention to play catch up. I needn't have worried though as there was an endless stream of willing recipients, queuing up patiently, waiting for their turn to be serviced.

A pussy was next, the unseen owner perched on the front edge of the stool, legs splayed. She inched forward and I caught the scent of her arousal, before licking out at her moist sex. She was bare shaven, most definitely wet with arousal, and delightfully sweet. From the way her inner folds were soaked with love juices I could only imagine she had been playing with herself as she watched the show unfold. It helped as, in no time at all, I made light work of finishing her off, the soft carnal moans of my unseen lover urging me on as I ravaged her pussy with my mouth and tongue.

I smiled as I heard Sandy squeal again, the intensity of her sybian going up a notch.

Sandy wasn't far behind, eating out her first sweet sex and setting my box faster in motion.

This was easy I thought to myself, as I finished off a second cock. I could hear Sandy breathing deeper as she worked on hers, but I didn't spend any time waiting for her to finish. By the time Sandy had managed her second, another stream of pearly jizz coating her breasts, I was already polishing off my third.

There was a joint squeal as both sybians increased in pace, at exactly the same time. Whoever suggested this was going to be as easy as sucking a few cocks or eating a few sweet pussies, was a goddam liar. It had started so well, but by now I was starting to lose myself, my mind preoccupied with the intensity of those feelings down below.

I knew I had finished off a second pussy, this one taking a little longer than the first, and a third, or was it now a fourth cock. Damn, I wasn't sure any more. All I could think about was the way this fucking toy worked at my sodden sex.

It was incessant. The vibrations flooded my loins. That dildo deep inside was on overdrive, the hard ribbed extension playing at my clit.

I squealed again as the speed went up another notch.

The sound of motors whirring fast, filled the room, drowning out the idle chatter of watching black shirts, and the panted breaths of two blindfolded beauties. It was only the occasional piecing squeal which broke the background buzz.

I gasped.

I panted hard as one black shirt left, his load shooting over my head and sliding down my back. Immediately, another took his place.

Sandy was in no better shape. She'd been feeling the strain for a while, her climax rapidly approaching. Was it the tightness of youth, or the fact that she hadn't spent the morning being ravaged by a giant like Anthony, which pushed the young woman ever closer to the edge? Either way, the dildo up inside was stoking Sandy into a carnal frenzy. Much to the delight of the watching audience, Sandy cried out as she felt her pussy clamp down on the invading toy.

She held her breath.

She bit her lip.

She struggled against her impending climax, but somehow managed to ride her wave without setting her bells a ringing.

Sandy gasped, but the minute she opened her mouth for air, it was filled with yet another hard cock.

The room was a hive of activity. It was difficult to know who was having the most fun. For sure those who had the pleasure of being serviced by these two blindfolded beauties walked away with a huge smile on their face. Then there were others waiting patiently for their turn, an excited buzz in their idle chatter as they took in the scene in front of them.

I was perspiring, a glow on my naturally tanned skin as I felt my own fires burn. Damn it... no, I was fucking sweating, such was the strength of the vibrations between my legs. It might not have been ladylike, but with my mind consumed by torment, I was far from being any young lady.

Once more my sybian increased a notch. Once more I cried out. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, but I was determined to keep going. Surely, we would run out of cocks and pussies soon. Surely, they would call it a draw.

Sandy moaned out again. This time she shivered slightly as a second wave shot out from within. The bells, hanging down from her tiny little tits, wobbled but didn't make a sound. She truly was on the edge, a woman walking a tightrope, so close to cumming, to crashing back down to earth, so eager to not be the first to succumb.

By now the pace was slowing down. I know I had finished off another pussy. I had heard the squeal from my fellow newbie, as Sandy's sybian turned up another notch. I tried to compose myself, but my loins were now on fire. Another cock appeared at my mouth, but this time I couldn't bring myself to take it in.