Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed time.

I needed rest.

I needed somebody to turn off this goddam machine.

No... no... I needed to cum... I had to... just a little more.

Sandy had given up before me. Even with youth on her side, and yes, she was in much fitter shape than me as a middle-aged mother, she was glowing nicely. Her black shirt, an eager yet now disappointed blonde, got up off her stool and moved away.

Sandy knelt there, head bent, whispering under her breath as the machine sent her higher and higher.

"Shit... shit... shiiiit," Sandy moaned to herself, her release becoming a chain reaction inside.

The end was clearly in sight. Those unlucky black shirts, the ones who never made it to the front of the queue, took a step back and gave us space.

I moaned again, my pussy now clamping down hard against the vibrations as another ripple washed over me.

Sandy groaned, her moans now taking on a pained edge.

But for the heavy drone of motors, and the carnal moans of two women on the edge, the room went silent. Nobody moved. We knelt there, stiffening by the second as we held back the need to cum, as we fought to keep those bells from ringing out.

And then it happened. It shouldn't have been a surprise, yet it hit us like a brick wall. Who could have been so sadistic? The answer was simple. It had been all along. We couldn't see them of course, but our leather-clad mistresses were standing right behind us, gazing down at their beloved charges, each holding a little black box.

Melodee smiled at Lexy.

Lexy smiled back, then nodded.

In unison, both turned their dials up to full.

Motors screamed, as the sybians hit top speed.

It was too much.

I felt my fires burning out of control. It was only a matter of time. There was nothing I could do. Orgasm was about to consume me and consume me hard.

I moaned.

I panted.

I groaned.

I stiffened.

I listened.

Listened? You couldn't help yourself but listen. The shriek drowned out even the noise of the straining motors. Sandy had been on her edge for so long, only willpower stopping her from crashing down. She had been focusing her mind on staying in the game, on prolonging the inevitable, on hoping I was suffering even more than she was. She had been winning her battles, until that very moment... the moment that the sudden surge in vibrations distracted her.

Sandy squealed, as the sybian hit maximum.

Sandy shrieked, as the vibrations hit.

It was all it took. A simple distraction had broken the young woman's willpower, and now she spiralled out of control. A tidal wave of emotion flooded her petite frame.

Sandy stiffened.

Sandy bucked atop her box, only the length of wire stopping her from throwing her head all the way back.

Sandy screamed, her body thrashing from side to side against the climax which consumed her, then collapsed forward.

A faint aroma of sex drifted towards me, mingling in with the underlying stench of stale cum. A trickle of sweet liquid ran down the side of the box, pooling up beneath Sandy's legs. It had been one hell of a climax, and Sandy had cum harder than ever before. She couldn't hold back, and as she came, her juices flooded out from within.

Somewhere, almost hidden by the carnal outpouring of orgasm, two bells tinkled their gentle tune, and as they did, the game came to an end. In that very moment, the sybians stopped their torment. There was no continued whine of motors. All that filled the room now, were the gasped breaths of two blindfolded women; one trying to recover from an earthshattering climax, the other cursing the curtailment of her own release.

'Why?' I thought to myself. 'So close... so goddam close.'

I'd never heard the bell. I'd even forgotten that Sandy was right beside me, such was my need to cum. I wanted to slide up and down on that now static dildo, but the belt around my lap put pay to any thought of finishing off the job. I sank down against the box, trying to compose myself amid the disappointment of my denied orgasm.

"Fellow black shirts," Dave's voice filled the bar. "Please give these two newbies a huge round of applause, for a performance of climactic proportions. I've never seen anything like it, but we have a winner. No... no... we have two winners. I think both deserve victory, but only one can take the reward."

I lifted my head. Reward? The whole idea had flown my mind; such had been the exertions on top of that goddam toy.

"So, let's hear it for Sandy. So valiant in effort. So close in the end," Dave continued.

Sandy propped herself up at the sound of her name. She was worn out. All Sandy wanted to do was sit down, even lie down, somewhere more comfortable than the now aching position she found herself in.

"Come then, Mistress Lexy. Time to release your young charge from her bindings. You've done well, Sandy. From us all, a big welcome to the team. I'll give you three points to start you off on your journey. I'm sure it will be the first of many."

Sandy smiled. She wasn't sure what three points meant, but if this was the start of many, she couldn't wait to get going. Sandy groaned as she was released from her bindings and led away.

"Well... well... well... Mistress Melodee, looks like you have a winner. Please free your charge and make her comfortable. Bablee, you've more than exceeded my expectations."

Well, Dave had also exceeded mine. Was that the first time he hadn't called me Babble?

"I'll give you three points also, and you've fully deserved your reward. Do you remember who you chose?" Dave asked.

I racked my brains. I knew it was a woman, and a petite woman at that, but I had no idea at all who it was. Didn't he know that I'd had a blindfold on all afternoon?

I groaned too as Melodee eased me up to a standing position, the stiffness hitting me, a wobble in my legs as I was led away. I wondered just what state I was in. I could smell the plentiful cum on my skin. I could feel ribbons running down over my naked flesh. All I wanted to do though was lie down, to rest, and recover.

My wish was soon granted.

"Carefully," Melodee whispered. "Sit yourself down."

I lowered myself down. The floor here was still covered in the same plasticky sheet, but softer to the touch, as if the covering was on top of some sort of spongy mat, or even a thin mattress. As soon as I hit the floor, I felt Melodee's hand on my shoulders, easing me backwards. I let myself be guided, reclining softly between Sandy's outstretched legs, all the way until...

I gasped.

Sandy gasped.

I was reclining into my fellow newbie's very arms. I could feel her warmth against my naked skin. I could feel the rise and fall of her chest, pressing her tiny breasts firmly against my back. I smiled as Sandy wrapped her arms around me, clutching at my motherly body like it was her favourite soft toy. I so wanted to take off my blindfold and see the young woman, but I was distracted by a touch down below.

"Open up," Melodee whispered. "Time to get your reward."

"Reward?" I whispered back, in my mind thinking I already had reward enough from just sitting here in Sandy's arms.

"Oh yes," Melodee continued, "I think you're going to enjoy what I chose for you. A perfect reward, which I'm sure you're gonna love, Bablee."

What did she mean? Hadn't I already enjoyed myself? What could be more enjoyable?

Melodee brought her face up to mine, her mouth against my ear to make sure only I heard what she said next.

"You chose well, my dear Bablee. Now sit back, relax, and let little Tanya take good care of your sweet pussy. Let's see how long you can last before you cum like Sandy. She's the best, you know... with that mouth of hers, those long slim fingers, and the slightest of hands."

Tanya? I smiled. Yes, I had chosen well. The smile didn't last long though. I looked up towards where I thought Melodee had been, but she had gone. What did Melodee mean when she said Tanya was good with her hand? Mouth... fingers... yes, I could get those, but hand?

Slowly, I spread my legs, expecting to quickly nudge up against Sandy's. Much to my surprise, I didn't. Even more of a surprise, as I stopped, Sandy wrapped her feet over the top of my legs and splayed me wider. Had somebody told her to sit this way, with her legs spread wide? Was this part of the game? As runner up, was it her job to sit there, arms and legs around me, holding on tight, feeling my every reaction as I enjoyed my reward?

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt Tanya go down on me, her mouth pressed firmly against my bare sex, her tongue lapping at my plentiful sweet juices. Now, this certainly was a most enjoyable reward. There was only one problem. No sooner had Tanya started, than she pulled away, once more leaving me disappointed and desperate for more.

I gasped, as a sudden chill hit my puffy wet lips.

I was all for complaining--what sort of reward was it to pour cold over my arousal--when I felt fingers against my bare pussy. I sank back into Sandy's arms as the unseen Tanya started to work that trickle of lube across my already wet sex.

If I had thought about it, the warning signs should have been there. Having spent so long atop that sybian, I was already sodden. Having had Tanya just lick me out, I was wetter than ever. Why then was there a need for lube? Surely her fingers would have slid in so easily.

"Mmmm," I moaned as Tanya dipped her fingers between my soft folds, all the time working the slick gel down towards my opening.

"Aghh," I gasped as she rimmed my hole, dipping a finger in and out, but no more.

I was disappointed when Tanya pulled away, again. Was that it? Was that my reward; a little tease of what could have been, but no more? I heard another squirt and readied myself for the chill to return. It didn't. This time the slick gel had been squeezed directly onto Tanya's hand and she was busy covering every inch of skin in glistening lube.

"Bablee," Tanya whispered. "Are you ready for your reward?"

I nodded.

"Are you ready to cum?"

Again, I nodded.

"Just relax, Bablee," Tanya continued, starting to move her slick fingers in a circular motion over my puffy lips.

I moaned gently as I felt her fingertips work their way between my outer lips and start teasing at my more sensitive inner folds. She teased at my clit, and I gasped out loud. I hadn't really come down from my almost climactic high and was soon heading up the wall again.

Little did I know, but I now had a captive audience. Some standing, some crouching, on all sides naked black shirts watched in awe as Tanya worked first one, then two fingers into me. I moaned softly as she eased her fingers in and out, the lube squelching with every movement, my resolve quickly dissolving as I felt the warmth of arousal simmer inside.

I thought nothing of it when Tanya started to spread her two fingers, easing them apart as she pulled back out, pressing them together as she pushed back in. At first, I could feel the stretch in my pussy, the tightness in my opening as she spread her fingers wide. It was a transient feeling. The more Tanya worked my pussy, the more I relaxed. The more I relaxed, the easier I welcomed her teasing fingers, the less I noticed the stretch down below.

"Ughh," I groaned as, taking me by surprise, Tanya added a third finger. The stretch was back, and I held my breath.

There was no response from Tanya, other than a knowing smile. She was going to take it slowly, but she was going to enjoy every minute of toying with this most beautiful woman. She had wanted the chance ever since they had met in the spa and intended for this very moment to be as pleasurable as she could make it. She wanted, one day, for it just to be her and Bablee, alone together for a more sensual, personal moment of passion.

Tanya continued with the three fingers, sinking them deep into my well lubricated sex, holding them there for a moment as I adapted to the added fullness. Slowly, Tanya started to rotate her hand, applying pressure to my opening as she moved her fingers around, splaying them out slightly as she went. I started to relax once more, enjoying the caress against my tight inner walls.

Melodee had been right. This was the most wonderful reward, and Tanya had the most skilful fingers I had ever met. I was moaning softly, between long deep breaths as I lay back against my fellow newbie.

Just as before, Tanya started to move her fingers in and out of my pussy, slowly, firmly, intent only on working my opening, intent only on relaxing my tightness. I was climbing higher and higher, the more she worked my sodden sex. When Tanya teased my clit with her other hand, I nearly came there and then, my breathing now fast, my moans most passionate.

She knew what she was doing, and all the time I loosened up. Before long, Tanya was practically fucking me with three fingers, and I was taking them so easily.

Not that you could see it with my blindfold still in place, but I had taken on a dream like state, eyes closed, mind focussed on nothing but the pleasure down below. My warmth was building once more, fires intensifying all the way towards boiling point. Tanya could continue like this, I would cum, and I would consider it just reward at the end of an exhausting day.

Tanya didn't. What she did next, took me by surprise.

"How about four?" she whispered.

Tanya didn't wait for a response. Without warning, on an outward stroke, she tucked her little finger tightly up against the other three. Then, with the same mix of push and rotate, she moved her hand back towards my sodden, slick pussy.

"Aghh," I squealed as I felt the extra pressure of that fourth finger pushing at my opening. It wasn't so much a gasp of pain, but more one of surprise. Tanya stopped for a moment, her four fingers nudged tightly against my opening, but no more.

"Relax," she whispered. "You can take them."

For a moment I lay there. Three fingers had been so nice, so soothing. I could have gotten used to her pushing me gently over the edge. There was something inside though which spurred me on. I'd come this far. I wasn't going to give up so easily, especially not with the rest of the black shirts avidly watching.

Slowly I nodded.

I took a deep breath. I bit my lip and waited for the strain to pass.

This time I didn't moan as Tanya sank her four fingers half-way into my pussy, stretching me out even further than Anthony's huge cock had done. Tanya went slowly, pushing, rotating, easing her fingers deeper inside, filling my slick pussy.

By the time I had taken all four fingers, my moans were once again of the pleasurable type. I tried my best to hold it back, to make the most of the feeling down below, but already I was climbing towards my climax. Tanya must have been able to tell, as she eased off, allowing the moment to pass me by.

Tanya leant forward and placed a kiss on my shaven apex. She could smell my arousal. She could taste my sweet juices again, against her lips. Tanya smiled.

It was time.

It was time to make her lover cum.

It was time to ask that very question.

"Think you can take my hand inside, Bablee?" Tanya asked.

The look on my face must have given the game away. Once more I was questioning my reward. I had chosen the petite woman in the hope of being eaten out, or even better being able to eat her out. I could have lived with the fingering; she had the most sublime touch. Even a toying, wouldn't have been a disappointment, but who the hell thought of a fisting as being any sort of reward.

My mind slipped back to Melodee; my mistress bedecked in black leather. She'd known, hadn't she? She'd known that the reward would be a fisting. She even eluded to having chosen my reward for me. Is that why she suggested I went for small not big? How about Sandy? Would she have been fisted also, if she had won? I shivered, not sure if I wanted to go on, or if I should call it quits.

"What do you think, Bablee? Want to try?"

I didn't know what to say. Would it really have been a disappointment if I suggested Tanya went back to those wonderful three fingers? I'd have cum. I'd have been happy. I'd have more than enjoyed my reward. I'd have... and that was it, that was the true Bablee... I'd have always wondered what could have been.

I couldn't say anything.

The nerves had taken over once more.

As I lay there though, as I felt Sandy's arms hold me close, I swallowed hard then nodded my head.

Tanya eased her four fingers out of my pussy, gazing down at my already gaping opening, staring at the darkness of my tunnel. Once more, with her other hand, she moved her fingers to my clit, taking my mind away from what was about to come... or hopefully cum.

As she teased at my hard sensitive nub, as I moaned out in pleasure, Tanya tucked her thumb tightly in against her four fingers and lined her hand up against my gaping opening. Ever so slowly, pushing and twisting as she went, Tanya started to work her hand into my tight pussy, listening all the time for any sign that pleasure was morphing into pain.

I gave a groan, a strained cry, with each inward push, my opening stretching wide as it took just a little more of Tanya's fist.

I was panting hard by the time Tanya's second row of knuckles squeezed inside.

Still though, the widest part was to come. Tanya had slim, petite hands, which helped, but even so, I sensed it was already a tight fit.

"Full, so full," I moaned out as I felt Tanya's hand continue to widen out.

"Keep going," Tanya whispered. "You're doing so well. Tell me if it gets too much, and we can stop."

Tanya didn't stop though. She trusted I would know when to call out, when to let her know, when to decide it was too much. Tanya was being very careful in her movements, pulling out slightly then pressing firmly with that inwards twisting movement. Already her hand had become one with my tight opening. My tender flesh would stretch out as Tanya withdrew, then push back in as I took just a little more of her hand.

It was slow, so slow in fact that it may have looked like Tanya's hand was stuck, moving nowhere. Tanya though could feel it, her hand inching its way forward with every inwards push.

My moans and groans told their own story. I could feel it too, every inch of girth as my pussy stretched wide around Tanya's hand.

I was moaning hard, now straining, as with each forward push Tanya's hand widened out down below. The moans were followed by fast ragged pants, as I readied myself for the next push. I didn't want to give up, to have the embarrassment of failing in my reward, but it was getting too much.

"Can't... too full..." I called out between moans. "Won't... fit..."

Tanya stopped moving for a moment and glanced down at her hand. She could see what I couldn't. Her third knuckles were already wedged into my opening. She was so close to sinking her hand deep inside. Should she pull back?

With a little respite, I was panting hard, trying to get a little composure back. I had never felt so full down below, yet still I was sure I hadn't taken the whole hand. I wanted to look. I wanted to check. This blindfold was now becoming such an inconvenience, but I knew better than to remove it without permission.

My mind was telling me to give up, that it was a stupid idea, that pussies were meant for cocks, even humungous cocks, but most definitely not hands. Yet I had come so far.

"How much... how much more?" I asked.

"Trust me," Tanya responded. "You're so close."

"Mmmm," was my only reply.

As Tanya responded to my question, once more she brought her free hand back into play, drawing soft circles over my sensitive nub of a clit. My reaction was predictable. My mind had switched from the stretch down below, to the tease at my little bundle of nerves, and the smouldering fires deep inside.

"You like that, don't you?" Tanya whispered.