Voyage, Voyage Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is going to be a fun visit.' The other woman said.

With that she got to work once more, plunging her lips over the shaft and making sure to suck as hard as she could. Claire was very much appreciative to this, her hands were no longer merely firm on her hair, but gripping her head with an iron grip and beginning to push her hips forward until Aline was a simple spectator to the passage of the cock that passed her lips.

Soon she began to feel it aggressively poking the back of her throat and made her practice with Marcell go to good use, permitting herself to be throat-fucked as long as her friend wished. It turned out Claire wished for it to not be too long. Surprising the hell out of Aline, she yanked her dick away and started furiously pumping, the squishy noise sounding way too loud in the dressing room, until she orgasmed right into her awaiting mouth.

It always amused Aline that cum from two different people never tasted the same. This was Claire's cum, a taste she knew well by now, just as Marcell's was equally unique.

Claire exhaled heavily, leaning against the wall of the dressing room and licking her own lips in response to seeing Aline licking her member clean of any evidence.

'We should really respect the shopping etiquette and buy what we're wearing.' Claire said.

'What shopping etiquette?'

'"If you cum in them, you buy 'em"...'

This made them giggle a little, as Claire pulled her panties up and her dress down.

'Technically, I haven't cum.' Aline said.

'As if that flowery shit on that skirt doesn't have your juices running all over them.' Claire replied, shaking her head.

'Fine, we'll be sensible and get these.' The pink-haired girl acquiesced, getting back up and pushing the curtains a little to check if they had made a scene.

'Hang on, you are right about one thing. You haven't cum.' Claire realised.

'We should probably wait for later.'

'Why?'

'You're about to lose your cubicle.'

'What?'

Claire made her way out just in time to stop a tall woman from taking her spot, mumbling an apology about having gone to show Aline her new outfit. Deciding on getting about half the things they had gone to try out, the two women left the shop with two more bags in their hands.

'Where to now?' Claire asked.

'Definitely the vinyl shop.'

'Why definitely?'

'Because I want to see if you can frig my clit fast enough that I can cum in a listening booth.' Aline replied, looking sinful.

'You're on.' Claire narrowed her eyes playfully.

12