Voyager Uncensored Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady," Tom said with a wide grin, "you don't have to ask ME twice!" This holoprogram was moving much faster than he had designed it to, but he wasn't going to complain!

"Very well," Seven of Nine replied, turning to face the windows. She bent over and grabbed on to the wall to steady herself as she stuck her ass way out. The fabric around her ass melted away as her Borg nanites deconstructed that part of her silver jumpsuit, "You may orally lubricate my anus to prepare for the sodomy. Please be thorough. It is my first time."

Paris' eyes went wide and he looked around the room at all the people eating there. They were all gawking at the spectacle in front of them. Everyone he had programmed to be there were – Janeway, Kes, Harry, some other senior crew, Jenny & Megan Delaney and all of his other former girlfriends – even ones still back in the Alpha Quadrant.

Tom smiled and went around back behind Seven, admiring her perfect, rounded and muscular bare ass, "Seven, if there's one thing the ladies know about Tom Paris," he said as he dropped to his knees and grabbed Seven's cheeks, "I am VERY thorough when it comes to lovin!"

Tom stuck his face in between Seven's cheeks and began licking and kissing her browneye with frenzied vigor. But he immediately felt Seven reach back and grab his head with the iron grasp of a vice grip. She arched her back and looked over her shoulder down at him. He was stuck between her ass cheeks and couldn't breathe. His eyes opened wide in panic, up into Seven's merciless eyes. Had he programmed her too realistically? He'd known she was quite dominant, but he thought he'd taken care of that. And without being able to speak, he couldn't tell the computer to pause the program. He only hoped the holodeck safety protocols would kick in before he suffocated.

"Mr. Paris," Seven said as she looked down on him coldly, "did you REALLY think you could write some perverse holodeck fantasy simulation of me and I WOULDN'T find out about it?"

Oh shit.

"Since you are so infatuated with my posterior, I shall give you a most intimate 'taste' of what it's like to worship it," Seven's cold voice had an edge to it – a threat that he knew she was ready to follow through on by no uncertain terms.

Immediately, her sphincter dilated and pushed into his squashed-open mouth. The Borg Amazon's powerful rectal muscles began to push a thick, firm log of hard-packed shit into his captive mouth.

Tom began to flail, slapping and pushing on Seven's steel-trap butt and powerful, muscular thighs, but to no avail. He started screaming around the massive log invading his oral cavity, but the scream was soon cut off as the foot-long turd pushed its way down his esophagus, closing his windpipe.

By now all of the people he had programmed to be witnesses to his sexual prowess were crowded around Seven and her toilet boy and laughing, cheering and egging Seven on.

"Yeah, give it to him, Seven!"

"Shit in that fucker's lying piehole!"

"Feed it to him!"

"Yeah, he's always talking shit, about time he ate some!"

"Woo!"

"Fuckin' toilet face!"

"God that's hot!"

"Oh my GOD, I can see it going down his throat, look!"

"Jesus, what a monster fucking turd that must be!"

"Choke him on that assload!"

All the abusive voices blended into one as Tom's oxygen-deprived brain began to lose its grip on consciousness. He felt the obscene weight of the first turd plopping into his stomach as the second massive turd was already forcing its way into the back of his throat. Seven's bowels could hold an incredible amount of shit and it came out so fast, so forcefully!

Now the women had stripped Tom of his pants and were slapping his ass and fingering his asshole. They held his arms behind his back and pushed him even more firmly between Seven's sizable buttocks. They laughed as they watched his big prick get hard and commented on how much he must be enjoying his shitmeal. They fingered his ass as he swallowed the constant stream of crap being crammed down his throat by the force of Seven's powerful anal muscles.

After about the fourth heavy turd forced its way into his now bloated belly and two full minutes of oxygen deprivation, the fingering in his asshole drove him over the edge and he came HARD, without anyone touching his cock the whole time. His semen exploded with so much force he felt it spray up over his chest and onto his neck and chin.

Then he passed out...

When he started to come to, he was laying on the floor of the inactive holodeck, the program was over. How long had he been passed out for? He had the nastiest taste in his mouth and his belly was so overstuffed he felt like he was about to barf. And his chin and neck and chest were all covered with his thick, cold, drying jizz.

As he tried to reorient himself, he thought he heard faint voices. When he turned his head towards the light coming from the open doorway to the corridor, he saw two figured standing there, talking to each other. Neither aware he had come to yet.

"Thank you, Ensign Kim," Seven said to the other figure, "I would not have known of Lt. Paris' indiscretions if you had not alerted me."

"No problem, Seven," Harry replied, "I'm just glad I could help."

The two left and the holodeck doors closed. Tom silently cursed Harry and swore he'd get his revenge on him... as soon as he could move again.

*****

Kes' Conception, Part 2

*****

Ensign Wildman had finished her scan and pulled Janeway aside to a medical display console. She brought up the results on the display and discussed them with the Captain, out of earshot of her Ocampan patient. Kes lifted her head to see what they were saying. They looked over at her a couple times and seemed to be having a very serious discussion, with Ensign Wildman going into long explanations of something or other.

When they came back over, Kes was practically bursting at the seams in suspense.

"Well?!" she pleaded.

"Congratulations," Ensign Wildman beamed, "you two are going to be parents!"

Kes was elated! The child was Janeway's! Her relief shone through her expression and she began to cry in happiness.

"Oh, Mistress, I'm so happy!" she cried as Janeway cradled her head.

"Me, too, my little bitch, me too," Janeway pet her head as she embraced her.

"Now," Ensign Wildman explained, "this will be an unusual birth, so say the least, these two species have never interbred before, so it'll be a first, which is always potentially dangerous."

Kes hadn't considered that. Humans and Ocampans had never interbred before, of course! They were so different, she hoped there wouldn't be too many complications.

"I don't care," Kes proclaimed, "nothing would stop me from going through with this!"

Samantha smiled, "and I wouldn't dream of advising you to abort, don't worry."

Janeway spoke up, "what kind of complications do you forsee, Ensign?"

"Well," Wildman explained, "the pregnancy seems to be going at an accelerated rate. This doesn't give us much time to prepare, but that shouldn't be a problem otherwise. I'd say you have another 3 weeks left."

Three weeks! The entire pregnancy was about half the normal Ocampan gestation period. One of the oddities of interspecies mating, she presumed.

"Also," Wildman continued, "nursing may be an issue, given the number of offspring developing in the mitral sac, but-"

"What?" Kes interrupted, "I'm having twins? Triplets?"

"Oh, no," Wildman corrected her, "I scanned 8 fetuses."

"EIGHT!?" Kes nearly fainted! How was she supposed to carry that many children, much less give birth to them?!

"No need to panic," Ensign Wildman assured her, "that's about average for a chingador litter."

"Ch-... CHINGADOR LITTER?!" Kes' face exploded in shock.

"Yes," Ensign Wildman clarified, "You're having puppies, Kes. Didn't you know?"

"KNOW?!!" Kes blurted, "NO!"

"But, Kes," Wildman seemed confused, "How could you... what else did you expect, given... your experiences?"

"I thought..." Kes looked at Janeway desperately, but Janeway's expression was inscrutable, "I thought I was having the Captain's baby..."

"Oh," Ensign Wildman still seemed a bit confused, "but... you are. At least, as best we can tell."

"What?" Kes was confused too, "how is that...? I don't..."

But none of this came as a surprise to Janeway. Janeway, after all, knew something Kes didn't. Being a female, Janeway had no male DNA to make her sperm fertile. So she made the doctor use Pinganto's alien dog DNA as the template. There was no human DNA in her sperm at all. She never thought she could get Kes pregnant, but then she wasn't a xenobiologist like Ensign Wildman.

"Kes," Janeway held her slave's delicate jaw in her hand and locked gazes with her, "My sperm is chingadorian sperm. I didn't have any male DNA to make a complete sperm, so I had the Doctor replicate Pinganto's testes in my balls. I've been pumping you full of alien doggie sperm for months and I WANTED to impregnate you with puppies," Kes was shocked, hearing this for the first time, only now when she was about ready to give birth in a few short weeks. But Janeway's dominant gaze and firm demeanor suppressed Kes' instinctual urge to completely freak out in revulsion and she listened obediently to her Mistress, "I WANT this, Kes. I want you to have my puppies. I want you to be my complete bitch, and this is how you're going to do it for me. You will have these puppies, you will nurse them and when you're ready, I will pump you full of more dog seed and turn you into my little bitch puppy mill. Do you UNDERSTAND?"

Even Ensign Wildman's pussy quivered at the domineering tone of Janeway's debased directives for Kes.

"Yes, Mistress," Kes answered in complete sincerity, "anything for you. I love you!" Kes hugged Janeway and the Captain rewarded her with a deep, soulful kiss.

Ensign Wildman didn't want to intrude on such a personal moment and began to slip away, but Kes called out to her.

"Wait, Samantha – I just need to know.. how is this even possible?" Kes had done her own research, but this was pretty far out there and Ensign Wildman was the xenobiology expert on the ship.

"Well, it's a pretty amazing series of events, but it comes down to chingadorian virility, Ocampan fertility and the adaptiveness of both species," she brought up a display on the main Sick Bay screen.

"Chingadors are considered one of the most virile species in the Delta Quadrant. So much so that they have occasionally caused epidemics due to uncontrolled reproduction," Wildman explained, "Various cultures tried spaying all the chingadorian females – no easy trick seeing as how they have two whole sets of reproductive organs. But, to their surprise, new chingadors were still being born!"

Kes and Janeway looked at each other quizzically.

"Soon, the epidemic got so bad that bounties were put on chingador females since they were much easier to catch," Wildman brought up the image of a particularly fierce-looking individual who wore battle-worn armor, a helmet with a slit for the eyes, a jetpack of some sort and a chingadorian pelts hung from his shoulder, "and before long the chingadorian females were all but wiped out from the Delta Quadrant. And yet, even so, chingadors were still being born."

"But.. how?" Kes asked incredulously.

"It turned out that the male chingadors weren't just mating with female chingadors," Wildman explained, "they were mating with every female animal they could mount on every planet they'd been introduced to. Chingadorian sperm is highly adaptable and has a way of recognizing alien eggs, penetrating them and adapting their DNA to be compatible with chingadorian DNA, overwriting anything that conflicts with their genes with their own DNA."

"Astounding," Janeway marveled at the sight Wildman brought up on the screen – that of what appeared to be some sort of rabbit giving birth to a chingador litter.

Kes' guts churned at the thought of it.

"Now, this should only be possible with mammals, and only mammals of roughly the order of a dog or cat or rabbit or other mid-sized four-legged mammal," Wildman went on, "and here's where it gets really great." She brought up an image of an Ocampan female and her reproductive system.

"Ocampan females are truly a marvel of the reproductive world," she stated, "They only live 9 years and reach sexual maturity at about 4 or 5. So they have to be incredibly fertile and have to be able to give birth quickly. Well they are so fertile because their eggs are unusually adaptive – as adaptive as the chingadorian sperm! Whenever any alien DNA comes into contact with an Ocampan egg, it doesn't reject it like most humanoid species would animal sperm, it draws it in, breaks it down to decode its genetic makeup, then reprograms itself to be receptive to the alien DNA. If my research is right, I think an Ocampan female could become pregnant by just about anything! A Universal Mother, if you will."

Kes was about to faint, but Janeway's embrace tightened around her and she looked up at her Mistress.

"I'm so proud of you, my little breeding bitch," Janeway smiled, her pride in Kes genuine. Kes could feel it and smiled, too, tearing up again at being able to please her Mistress in this way. They kissed again and this time Samantha slipped away, leaving the two women to enjoy their very unique moment of bizarre interspecies conception.

*****

Harry of Nine

*****

Harry slipped into bed, exhausted from a full day's work. Not to mention his daily holodeck abuse by Torres and her ridiculously oversized Klingon holo-cock. But he had actually gotten off a little easy these past few days since Tom was still out of commission. Harry allowed himself to chuckle at the fate of his friend. It served him right for setting him up with Seven – not to mention the way he'd been abusing Harry for months (unknowingly, granted, but still...)

Harry's thoughts drifted to Seven's body. Like Seven, he had taken the place of his holographic counterpart in Tom's fantasy program so that he could watch Tom's comeuppance himself. He found it hard to watch Seven force-feeding Tom so brutally – not because he felt bad for Tom, but because the memory of his own forced toilet servitude at the Borg babe's hand was still so fresh in his memory.

But there was no denying she was an incredible specimen of womanhood. Easily the most bodacious, sexy woman on the ship. He could see how anyone would worship that body, do anything for her. He reached down and began to stoke himself at the thought of her body. Her skin-tight suit doing nothing to hide her ample tits and toned ass – how she jiggled and shook as she strode confidently and purposefully through the ship.

Harry began to moan as he worked his little member close to an orgasm, but then he felt the familiar tingle of a transporter beam encompassing his prostrate form.

"No!" he cried out as he dematerialized.

When he rematerialized, he was on the holodeck again. Torres must have decided to have a second, midnight session with him! Why couldn't she just leave him alone?! He couldn't even jerk off in peace!

He looked around as the holodeck filled in the scene around him before the participant was allowed to enter. He found himself in Astrometrics. It was a strange choice of locale – Torres had never used that setting before. Usually she was much more creative or sadistic in her choice of rape venues – once she even programmed a scenario where she tied up his parents and forced them to watch her rape him right in their own bedroom.

"Program complete," the computer chirped and Harry turned and saw Tom walk in, not B'Elanna! He immediately began to panic. What was the scenario? He had to figure it out quick so he could play along. He looked down to see what he was wearing as a clue.

He was shocked to see he was dressed in a skin-tight silver jumpsuit... and he had boobs! Big, heavy ones. When he caught his reflection in a darkened display screen he saw he had a tight blonde hairdo and a Borg implant over his left eye. He was dressed as Seven of Nine, down to the last detail, even her fat, heavy tits!

Tom strutted up to "Harry of Nine" and placed his hand on "her" ass.

"Hey, sexy and lonely, wanna copulate?" He said exactly the same way as he had in his previous version of the holofantasy.

Harry didn't know what to say. How had he programmed him to respond? Did he expect Harry to respond as Seven would, or did he want her to be slutty and receptive? He took a guess and played it safe, doing his best Seven impression.

"Lt. Paris, copulation serves no purpose," he impressed even himself with his improvisational skills, "I am extremely busy at the moment. Please return to your duties and stop interfering with mine."

"Oh, come on, Seven, you know you've wanted me since you came aboard," Tom pushed, now getting behind Harry.

Well, at least I guessed right, Harry thought with relief, I guess I'm supposed to play hard to get. Fine by me.

"Mr. Paris," Harry intoned, "This is highly inappropriate, I suggest you leave before I call security." For a second, Harry wondered what would happen in the scenario if he actually *did* call security – would the program allow them to come and put an end to this?

But Tom cut off that line of thinking when he reached around Harry, cupping one of his holo-tits in one hand and deactivating the comm channels with the other.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Seven, we don't want any uninvited guests now, do we?" Tom used the reach to pull his body tight against Harry's. Harry could feel Tom's breath on his neck.

Tom started kissing Harry's neck and Harry stiffened up. Tom was seducing him like he was really Seven of Nine! He was really going to do this! Harry's groin twitched involuntarily as Tom's lips reached his ears. Dammit, Harry cursed inwardly, but Tom is a damned good kisser...

"Seven, baby," Tom whispered sulkily into Harry's ear, "can't you feel how HARD I am for you?"

Tom ground his impressive, hot erection between Harry's silver-coated buttcheeks. Tom really WAS getting turned on by seducing his best friend in Seven's guise!

"T-Tom," Harry stuttered in one last desperate attempt to prevent the inevitable, "remove y-your hands from me th-this instant..." he ordered weakly.

"Bitch, I'M giving the orders here, now!" Tom growled in Harry's ear, then he slapped him roughly in the face and threw him down over the Astrometrics console, bent over and stunned. Tom dug both hands between Harry's crack and roughly grabbed the silver fabric and tore open a large hole centered right on his quivering asshole.

"Here's your lube, you computerized BITCH!" Tom spat a large gob of saliva onto Harry's wrinkled sphincter with expert aim and then violently shoved his large, raging hard cock all the way into Harry's rectum with one forceful shove.

"AAIIIOOWWW!" Harry screamed, tears forming in his eyes instantly.

"Awww," Tom mocked him in a fake crying tone as he grabbed Harry around the throat and yanked, bending him backwards awkwardly, "did I make the poowr wittle Borg bitch cwy? Boo-FUCKING-HOO!" He punctuated the last couple words by pulling out and slamming all the way back into Harry's anal canal with all his strength.

Harry grunted and resigned himself to the fierce angry revenge fucking he was about to get. In Tom's mind, he was getting revenge on both Harry and Seven at once. Little did Tom know how literally he was taking out his anger on the real Harry.

Tom pounded Harry of Nine's ass with an absolute fury and tempo that rattled Harry's bowels and shook his whole body. He had NEVER been fucked by Tom so hard. He had never seen his friend so mad! By the time Tom screamed in his ear and exploded in Harry's abused bowels, his rock-hard cock positively erupting with hot angry ball-lava, Harry was worn out just from the ride itself. Tom seemed to cum and scream forever, plowing his full 10-inch engorged prick into Harry's ass to the hilt with each forceful jet of torrid jizz. Twelve times Tom shot a load into his best buddy's deepest depths, a new record even for the usually copious ejaculator.