Voyager Uncensored Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh, I suppose so," Chakotay nodded, "So you're sure she's the one? The one you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"What's the matter, Chakotay?" Janeway teased, "Jealous?"

"I'll admit, I did entertain the idea for a while," Chakotay blushed.

Janeway stopped and turned to face her first officer, "Oh, Chakotay," she grabbed his jaw and squeezed, "you'll always be my hunky fucktoy, you can stop by any time and give me and the missus a ride," she kissed him on the lips, "but Kes is my soulmate and I'm marrying that little bitch because I love her!"

Chakotay smiled, "And I wish you both all the best, Kathryn," he said with total sincerity, "I do."

Janeway gave him a soft smile and light slap on the cheek, then turned and strode down the hall. Chakotay smiled, shook his head and went his own way.

*****

To Love, Honor and OBEY, Part II

*****

The Doctor was admiring his reflection in a darkened medical display when he saw the doors open behind him.

"Kes!" he said cheerily, "How goes the pregnancy? I don't think I've had you in for an exam in a while."

"Oh, that's all going great, Doctor," she replied, "I'm due any day now!"

"Really?" The Doctor seemed surprised and a bit worried, "I really should examine you, it's a good thing you stopped by!"

"Oh, no," Kes held out a hand – she didn't want him knowing the nature of her bizarre pregnancy – especially for what she was about to ask, "that's not necessary - Ensign Wildman has been volunteering as my midwife. Anyway, that's not why I'm here."

"Oh?"

"I... well, you know I'm getting married," Kes blushed a bit.

"Yes! To the Captain!" The Doctor beamed, "you must be very proud! You two will make an excellent couple. Though I must say I didn't see it coming. I thought for certain you and Neelix-"

"NO," Kes blurted out, a flash of disgust washing over her face before she could suppress it, "I mean... no, the Captain and I... have grown very close."

"I see," The Doctor relented, "well, I wish you both the best. But if you're not here for an exam, what can I help you with?"

"Doctor, of everyone on board," Kes began, "You're... well, a mentor, a friend... an advisor and... well, the closest thing I have to a father. I'd like you to give me away."

The Doctor's face lit up – he had never had anyone express such genuine, raw affection for him. He was touched. If he had been programmed to simulate tearing up, he would have. Instead he took Kes' hand gently, "Kes, it would be my absolute honor and priviledge."

Kes' smile spread from ear to ear and she leaned forward and gave The Doctor a big kiss on the cheek, "Oh, thank you, THANK YOU, Doctor! This means so much to me!"

"Of course, it's the least I can do," he smiled back.

Kes started to leave and The Doctor called after her, "what about Neelix, how does he feel about this?"

"Oh," Kes replied over her shoulder as she slipped out of Sick Bay, "he's not invited!"

The Doctor stood there in stunned silence and shook his head, shrugged and went back to admiring his reflection.

"Father Of The Bride..." he puffed up his chest and smoothed his receding hair with an air of pride.

*****

To Love, Honor and OBEY, Part III

*****

Janeway stood at the altar, an image of elegance in her tailored tux. The jacket opened at the breast to emphasize her tits just so and was short enough to show off her ass in her tight trousers. Her hair was pulled up into a formal but stylish and feminine up do. She was nervous, but didn't let it show. Why should she be?

All of her friends – her family, her Voyager family sat in the rows of chairs on the Botanical Garden's lawn. Janeway could have chosen anywhere in the known Galaxy to simulate as the venue for their wedding on the Holodeck, but she had chosen the Botanical Garden because of its significance to Kes and its new role in their life as the place they go on their walks twice a day.

Chakotay stood on the dais behind the sacred fire holding a Cherokee Wedding Vase. Janeway had thought long and hard about who should officiate the wedding. She wasn't religious herself, but as she couldn't perform her usual duty as the Captain of being the one to unite the bride and groom, she decided something more meaningful would be ideal. After all, it was a special union, to say the least. She chose Chakotay both because of his closeness with her and because she felt the ancient Native American traditions were somehow closer to the primal nature of her relationship with Kes. Chakotay had graciously agreed to be the one to unite them.

The string quartet of crewmen began to play "Here Comes The Bride" and all eyes turned to see Kes being walked down the aisle by The Doctor. The Doctor was in a tuxedo as well, but looked quite flustered. It was likely because Kes' "gown" was really the slutty white bridal undergarments she wore that first night Janeway had fucked her with her new chingador doggy dick. The corset left her perky, pierced breasts exposed, nipples hard and pointed straight out. She wore lacy long white gloves that went all the way up to her shoulders, which matched the lacy long white stockings that went right up to her buttocks but stopped there to keep her bare ass and hairless pierced pussy exposed. A large black dildo plugged her asshole, spreading her cheeks obscenely, a long white lace train hanging from it and dragging behind her. Her long blonde hair was worn down, but had daisies woven into it. Her powder blue lace choker stood out as a splash of color amongst the pure white. Her wrists were bound before her in black leather cuffs. Tied through the cuffs' metal rings was a red rope, which The Doctor was holding, if reluctantly.

Kes was the picture of beauty and innocence while at the same time an incredibly sexually provocative image of decadence and perversity. Exactly everything Janeway loved about her.

When they reached the altar, The Doctor awkwardly handed Kes' rope to Janeway and scrambled over to his seat, trying to hide his embarrassment.

The string quartet ended their song and Chakotay spoke.

"Gathered friends and family. Today we come together to bear witness to the joining of these two lovers, whose spirits have found each other in the unlikeliest of places and have intertwined and become inseparable. In the old traditions of my people, we have chosen the ceremony of the Seven Steps," he turned to Janeway, "The groom will begin."

Janeway and Kes nodded and approached the circular fire. They simultaneously each took one step and Janeway spoke a vow, "O my beloved, our love has become firm by your walking one with me. Together we will share the responsibilities of the lodge, food and children," Janeway thought of her great lodge, Voyager, and the family she had made since being stranded in the Delta Quadrant. While the incident that predicated the voyage was an accident and a tragedy, meeting Kes and bonding with her crew these past years has made it a blessing, "May the Creator bless noble children to share. May they live long."

Kes responded with her first vow, "This is my commitment to you, my Mistress. Together we will share the responsibility of the home, food and children. I promise that I shall discharge all my share of the responsibilities for the welfare of the family and the children," Kes thought of the growing litter inside her that she was about to birth and her pussy got wet at the sheer kinkiness of her devotion to this amazing woman before her.

They each took another step.

Janeway spoke, "O my beloved, I will love you and you alone as my wife. I will fill you with strength and love: this is my commitment and my pledge to you. May the Creator protect the lodge and children."

Kes responded, "My Mistress, at all times I shall be filled by your love and strength," Kes could not help but think of Janeway's "strength" as her hard, oversized chingador cock... And the "love" that would be filling her was Janeway's chingador jizz... " n your happiness I shall rejoice. May the Creator bless you and our honorable lodge."

A third step and Janeway spoke, "O my beloved, as you walk with me in life, our fortunes and prosperity will grow. May the Creator bless us. May we train our children well and may they grow strong."

Kes wondered how exactly you train chingador puppies, "My Mistress, I love you with single-minded devotion as my Mistress. I will treat all others as my brothers and sisters. My devotion to you is pure and you are my joy. This is my commitment and pledge to you."

A fourth step, then Janeway spoke: "O my beloved, it is a great blessing that you have walked with me. May the Creator bless you. You have brought love and passion into my life." It was true. Before Kes, Janeway had never really enjoyed sex particularly. And before Kes she never felt the depth of passion she felt presently.

"O my Mistress, in all acts of devotion, in total obedience to you, in every form of your enjoyment, and in those divine acts such as sacrifice, worship and submission, I promise you that I shall obey and I will always be yours." Kes spoke the words of submission and devotion with complete and total earnestness. She meant every single word of it. She would be completely devoted to this dominant woman for the rest of her days.

Kes' last vow caused some muttering amongst the assembled crew who were not yet aware of Kes and Janeway's dominant/submissive relationship, including The Doctor who was simply flabbergasted. Many had just assumed that Kes was a but of a whore, dressing in such revealing and kinky styles.

On the fifth step "O my beloved, may the Creator bless us with many offspring. May the Creator bless us with fertility and make us fruitful."

Kes smiled as she knew this blessing had already come true with the 8 chingador puppies gestating inside of her, "O my Mistress, I pray for our fruitfulness and fertility and I will bear you a great many offspring, as many as The Creator and my Mistress desires."

Janeway smiled at this, her chingador cock stiffening in her tight trousers, causing a quite visible bulge.

A sixth step, then Janeway spoke: "O my beloved, you have filled my heart with happiness. May I fill your heart with great joy and peace, and your womb with life, time and time again. I will join with you and fill you as often as the Creator wishes of us for us to be fruitful. May the Creator bless us and our unions."

"My Mistress, the Creator blesses our every union. May I fill your heart with great joy and peace as you fill me with your potency and life. I promise that I will always be yours." Kes was really getting turned on, now, flushing at all this talk of being filled...

Janeway and Kes then took the seventh, and final, step...

Janeway reached out and took Kes' hands, untying the red rope. Then she spun Kes around and pulled the young Ocampan's arms behind her back, bent such that Kes could grab her opposite elbow with each hand. The position made Kes arch her back, displaying her perky pierced tits to the wedding attendants shamelessly. Janeway laced the red rope through the cuff rings expertly, tightening it firmly to ensure Kes had no wiggle room.

This caused more murmuring in the room. Many were wondering what kind of weird Native American wedding ritual this was that it involved tying up the bride!

Janeway turned Kes back around and continued, "O my beloved slave, as you have walked the seven steps with me, our love and union have become inseparable and firm. We have experienced spiritual union in the Creator and bodily union in our lodge. Now you have become completely mine. May our marriage last forever."

Kes smiled through tears of joy, "My Mistress. By the law of the Creator, and the spirits of our honorable ancestors, I have become your wife, your lover, your slave, yours entirely. Whatever promises I gave you I have spoken them with a pure heart. All the spirits are witnesses to this fact. I shall never disobey you, nor will I disappoint you. I shall love and cherish you forever."

Everyone clapped, tears running down cheeks, sniffles abound and handkerchiefs being deployed.

Chakotay raised his hands and quieted the audience, "Let it be known by all that these two spirits are now joined forever in a union of love and passion. Let nothing tear asunder what The Creator has blessed. You may now exchange your gifts."

Janeway reached into her pocket first and produced a black collar with silver spikes. Kes bowed so that Janeway could put it on her. Janeway clasped it around the Ocampan's delicate neck and Kes straightened back up. From a silver loop on the front of the collar hung a black metal padlock engraved with a silver paw and ornate silver writing that spelled "BITCH". The key was still in it.

Kes then looked over at Samantha Wildman, her maid of honor. The two had become close friends and confidantes in their maternity sessions, Kes detailing all of her kinky escapades to Samantha, and Samantha listening without judgement... in fact encouraging Kes. (Samantha got something out of the relationship as well - endless frigging material for fantasizing about at night... Sometimes she wished she were in Kes' place! Not that she wanted to be a slave... But to be fucked like an animal... BY an animal... the fantasies awakened something in the lieutennant that she had never suspected dwelt inside her.)

Samantha took her cue (Kes could not give the gift herself, being helplessly bound) and the tall blonde produced a long silver chain leash. She unlocked the padlock, slipped the fastener at the end of the leash into the padlock, then locked it and handed both the key and leash handle to Janeway, curtsying as she did so.

Janeway accepted the leash and key and put the key in her breast pocket.

The gasps and muttering had reached a new peak, but Chakotay spoke again, silencing them, "In the presence of The Creator and the spirits of our ancestors, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mistress and slave," he turned to Janeway who met his gaze, "You may now kiss the bride."

Janeway smiled and turned back to Kes. She yanked hard on the leash, pulling the Ocampan girl to her and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head back roughly. She devoured the girl's mouth, shoving her tongue down her throat and tongue-fucking her mouth with wild abandon. Kes moaned and squirmed in Janeway's forceful embrace.

Abruptly, Janeway pulled Kes' head away, her mouth still gaping and dripping with their shared spit. She simultaneously forced the pretty bride to her knees and unzipped her skintight trousers. When she pulled out her oversized dog cock, loud gasps and cries of shock came from the audience and a few attendees straight up fainted!

"Good God!" The Doctor exclaimed. He turned to Samantha who was grinning broadly, holding a bunch of flowers, "Did you know about this?!" he asked her in astonishment. The Doctor tried to imagine what kind of bizarre transporter accident might have transformed the Captain in such an obscene manner.

Samantha simply grinned and shrugged innocently, not taking her eyes off the show before her. She held Pinganto's collar in one hand. The now fully-grown and rather large chingaor sat on the wedding platform beside her, panting and tail wagging, excited to see his Mistress and his bitch together on the altar.

Janeway held Kes' head back, keeping her mouth open and gaping and proceeded to slide the entire length of her erect dog penis down the kneeling girl's spit-slicked throat. When she bottomed out, she began pumping in and out of the smaller woman's mouth, pulling her leash tight as she face-fucked her in front of everyone.

All the guests were aghast at the spectacle before them, but all were transfixed as well and none got up to leave.

Janeway's tempo increased and she was fucking Kes' mouth with greater and greater force and ferocity. She knelt over the abused bride's bent-back head to get more leverage and really slammed into her, making her throat bulge obscenely with each powerful thrust. Kes gagged and choked but made no move to resist. She simply knelt there on her knees obediently, arms bound behind her back, and took every bit of the oral punishment her Mistress dealt her.

Before long, Janeway began to groan and grunt and with a final, powerful heave of her hips, she buried her entire dog dick in the girl's throat and mouth and screamed as the base of her massive dog cock flared into a swollen bulb – Janeway knotted in Kes' mouth and was stuck there as she came explosively, shooting her thick chingador jizz directly into the girl's belly.

Now the audience was openly swearing and freaking out. Some incredibly shocked, some disgusted, some uncontrollably horny as they started masturbating or reaching into the crotch of the person next to them. Couples were kissing and fondling each other and some complete strangers began to stroke or suck each other off.

Janeway jerked and pumped and grunted and groaned as she shot wad after wad of potent alien dog jizz into her newlywed bride's gullet. She could feel Kes' esophageal muscles contracting around her cock, her cheeks sucking in around her knot – Kes was eagerly milking the hot animal cum out of her and Janeway was cumming like she had never cum before! It felt like a river of jizz was spewing from her balls into her slave bitch's stomach.

When Janeway finally finished and had the presence of mind to open her eyes and look around, the room had descended into the picture of a Roman orgy. Bodies in various stages of undress were sprawled all over the lawn. Bodies were intertwined in a sea of contiguous fucking. Hands in pussies, cocks in asses, mouths on every imaginable body part, it was a veritable bacchanalia of depravity.

Only The Doctor still sat on his chair, in a state of perpetual shock.

"How.. when.. who...?" He stammered incoherently.

Janeway's knot had receded just enough that she could dislodge herself from her bride-slave's bulging cheeks with a bit of force and her cock popped out. To her surprise, it was still leaking spurts of dog jizz, so she let its red swollen tip sit on Kes' tongue, the girl's worn-out jaw leaving her mouth gaping open and her tongue hanging out. The last few thick gobs of chingador jizz ran down Kes's tongue and pooled at the back of her mouth.

"Swallow, bitch," Janeway ordered and Kes obeyed without hesitation, "Good girl." Janeway let Kes' leash go and the girl fell forward on her face, exhausted from the savage throat-fucking and mouth-knotting she'd just endured in front of the entire ship. Janeway, spent, stepped back and leaned against the ledge of a planter, not bothering to stow her heavy, flaccid, wet dock cock. Chakotay joined her.

"It was a beautiful ceremony, Chakotay, thank you," Janeway sighed.

"You do know how to put on a show, Captain," Chakotay shook his head.

Just then, Pinganto (who had slipped Samantha's grip as she joined in the orgy) ran up to the altar. He recognized Kes' face-down/ass-up posture as the mounting posture. Pinganto grabbed the bride's anal plug's train in his teeth, yanked it out forcefully and quickly mounted the helpless girl right there on the altar, each of his rigid dog pricks finding a home in her two exposed holes. Kes flushed red in embarrassment but moaned in pleasure as both her pussy and her asshole were filled to capacity simultaneously. Pinganto pinned her shoulders down with his large, powerful paws and pistoned in and out of her with the wild abandon of the animal he was, riding her like a common bitch (which she was, too).

As Kes experienced her first of many orgasms she would have that day (and the reception hadn't even started yet!) on the very altar she had just been wedded on - an orgasm given to her by a double-dicked alien animal that was slobbering all over her back - she felt an overwhelming wave of pure love and euphoria wash over her entire body – a rapturous bliss warming her from her core to every nerve ending. This was her life, now and forever. And she wept tears of joy as Pinganto simultaneously knotted in her ass and cunt, flooding them both with his potent dog seed.