All Comments on 'Voyeur Brother Gets Involved'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Could have done without the club or the parents getting involved

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 7 years ago
* * *

You had a story in your head that you managed

to get down in print clearly which for writing is

awesome.

But by the end of page two you went off the

rails spectacularly... The parents may have been

swingers for years. But throwing their kids into

the middle of orgy's with strangers without a

very long conversation or concern.

No good parent would do that

= story blown right there.

And it just tanked worse the longer you typed.

Your main character cums 9 to11 times in about

eight hours. He goes from zero confidence to

master pussy licker on his first try and then

suddenly has a horse cock blasting porn

bucket loads.

At some point you should have stopped

and said this doesn't work.

Which is what every reader is doing......

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Another great story. Happy to see mom involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was good, a really nice story.. The lack of talk with at least Conner..since he was a virgin was a bit much. At least he was eased into it by Eva with the bj... but still.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Two Stories

There is the Voyeur Brother Story, then you rapidly shift gears for the Sex Club Story. The Voyeur Brother Story had a nice rhythm, and a gentle, loving relationship developing between brother and sister. That was sweet, fun and romantic. It also got thrown away rapidly. The Sex Club scenes were hot. But I was disappointed that Connor lost his virginity (first blowjob and first ass-fuck) to a cypher character from out of the steam, Eva. She didn't mean anything, so the sex didn't mean as much either. It was hot. Dad and son double-team a beautiful woman. But after the LONG build up with Ciarra, I found the scene with Eva less satisfying.

Finally, Ciarra and Mom kiss and have sex. Why does Connor think that he would NEVER climb into bed with his father? Dad and Connor double-teamed Eva! It would be even hotter I'd Dad and Connor had double-teamed Mom or Ciarra. And it would be kinky as hell if Dad offered to let Connor fuck his ass! Whether Connor took his Dad up in the offer or not would be an exciting and unexpected bit of drama.

Of the two stories, I liked the slow simmer of the Voyuer Brother more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor

P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!

litereader54litereader54over 7 years ago
I hafta agree with Grant...

The whole Connor/Ciara thing was going great but then you inserted the sex club bit & spoiled it for me. I thought of just stopping reading there but kept with it anyway. In my opinion it would have been a GREAT story if you had just kept with the original brother/sister angle. Their sex as the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A blow job

In this story there was no restraint in any direction, quantitatively or qualitatively. It quickly reminded me of the saying 'Less is more'.

To go from a healthy virgin directly to fuckin an unknown mature lady in the ass in a sex club with your closest family ringside like spectators of some athletic tournament - well, I agree with the others: You blew it...

The initial part contained some elements of emotion between brother and sister, and could likely have been devoloped into something worth reading, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
-

More of Pool Boy please, I really liked the story but I didn't really liked the ending, I hope it continues and I hope you blossom Alexis and Hunter's relationship.

Rapier875Rapier875about 7 years ago
You have got to write more !

This is far too good for this to just be a one off.

More please - and soon !

joep01joep01almost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Well written, good pacing. I hope there is a second chapter...at least.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
A Great Read

What an 18th birthday! Whilst others have provided feedback that they didn't like the direction you took this story I can't say the same. I took it for a fanciful piece of fiction and that was all. Fiction doesn't have to reflect what would happen in real life because it is fiction. Apart from the odd incorrect word here and there I really enjoyed it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I THINK I NEED MORE

BigZeke, I love the story and hope that you write a sequel.

I really want a more family handson fuck session scene with the dad and son going with mom and sis, swap partners and voyeurism on mom sis and dad threesome and etc. Anyway I love your work. And understand that it is not easy to write stories. I expect to read more of your work soon.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Great flow to the story. How can a brother not want his sister?

SDReaderSDReaderover 6 years ago
Definitely

Hot!!! You should keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

Would have been better if it just mainly stuck with the brother and sister, maybe tossed in the parents for a surprise ending.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
great job

chapter 2 please

max052max052over 5 years ago
Perfect!

Just fucking perfect. Thanks for your efforts. 5 stars, fave story. Been a fave author since Hot Summer Nights.

all my best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story I’ve read in a while

You should really write a chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the story waiting for years for Chapter 2

Ive been jacking off to this story for years now... Cant wait to read another one like it.

Now one currently has anyother story like this.

Voyeurism on Mother Father Sister threesome incest is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't write chapter 2

Please keep writing but leave this story alone. I think it could only go downhill from such a wonderful story and ending. You write so well and are so descriptive keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great but I am confused

At the beginning of the story, Ciara is bringing boys to her room on Wednesday evenings ostensibly because Wednesday is the night her parents are not home. Later we learn that she has been having sex with those parents and going with them to the sex club for at least a year. Why did she have to bring the boys home behind her parents’ back? They knew she was sexually active and had no objections. More importantly, why did she not go with them to the club? She would have had several dozen men among whom to choose. If one did not meet her requirements, she could always pick another right away.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

I agree no chapter 2. !

lex8508lex8508over 2 years ago

The whole "Connor" thing got me cracking up.. all I could hear was "Connor lived in Ulster town, he used to smuggle arms, until the British killed him and cut off his lucky charms"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just what Literotica is all about!

Fantastic sex story. Not that I don’t read & enjoy the other tales, it’s what I’m looking for when I come here.

Very well written and characters developed nicely. Just a few grammar mistakes.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too hot to comment on.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story but his sister started out being a whore Fucking a different guy every week then she stopped because she was fucking her dad and who knows what old guy at the sex club. Being that sexual active I would wear two condoms before fucking any woman from that house

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous