All Comments on 'Voyeur Ch. 06'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I have been waiting for so long. Thank you so very much for the update.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Wow

You really keep things moving right along! What is it about Rachel? Even I can't resist her! Good writing of course, and great plot. Into all happiness a little violent kidnapping must fall. Five Stars, JB Edwards

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 5 years ago

Thrilled to see a new chapter. An already great story heats up even more. Can't wait for the next chapter. You are terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Love this story so much, been checking every day to see if you have updated!

Anonimoo1Anonimoo1almost 5 years ago
OHH SHIT!

Ben should've put a tracker on her to be honest.

Rachel's insecurities and fear is really bone deep when it comes to this thing

I'm torn between wanting Ben to save her and wanting to see what Ray will do, like will it bring Rachel's slutty side or something.

Didn't really expect Rachel to want Ben to meet significant people in her life that fast on her case

Anyway, hope that the next chapter won't be that long, amazing writing as always!

EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
And now for the drama

Cupid's arrow has really, really, hit Ben big time. A previous womanizer has completely succumbed to Rachel's pure innocence and insecurity. It is no surprise Ben's friends are dumb struck with the type of woman that has captured his heart. The boys night was a nice touch to show how out of character, but completely smitten Ben is with Rachel. One can only hope that in that group of friends there are a few with solid connections to help find Ray's place pronto. A great story, well written as usual and always with an item or two to make one chuckle. "Don't do a runner."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did anything happen?

Last chapter he said he was going to kidnap her.. this chapter Ben is still unrealistically infatuated, she's still shy and Ray does what he says. Haven't learned anything new about anyone. Seemed like a pointless chapter...

littleminx12401littleminx12401almost 5 years ago
Hi what?

No offense but the fact that you manage to have 4 different stories that are different from each other yet still as steamy and well written is literal talent. One of my biggest fears is that one day you’ll just abandon your account and leave all these great stories left to rot like what twistedmisery did to The Hell in Your Eyes. I genuinely get so hyped when I see that you updated! Keep up the great work! Also, I hope you can manage to incorporate Nights in White Satin in a future chapter! I feel like the song is so meaningful relationship it would be nice to see it come up again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

You’re such a good writer, but this story in particular is my favorite of yours. The ones where the girl gets repeatedly raped always drive me crazy, though I know the category is NonConsent/reluctance. Both Rachel and Ben are very likable characters, and I hope there is a happy ending with them. Will be interesting to see where the next chapter takes us. I can’t wait!

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the nice feedback, loved reading it all and a few of them made me chuckle. I was expecting backlash for the end snatching. Ultimately I decided to write what I wanted, with promises in mind. The next chapter is about half done, I'm not sure where it's going to go. I'm writing a lot faster these days (*touch wood*...so appropriate haha). Those who have read my other works can probably see what a softie I am becoming. Hoping not to keep you waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jealous

I wish I had my own Ben. Poor Rae, I hope Ben finds Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing but

I love your stories, they’re my favorite on this site, but why won’t any of these girls get on birth control! 😂 just kidding... but seriously. Anyway, it doesn’t matter, I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow rachel is naturally submussive she stroked herself imagining giving him a bj despite being super shy ,a closeted sumissive nymph yummy .no wonder a dom like ben is attracted to her ,she is a dom magnet .every doms greatest fantasy is that the sub gets pleasure from pleasuring his/her master

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

This story rocks! Lol, plain & simple. I'm so hopelessly hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Voyeur Ch. 05 Previous Part
Voyeur Series Info

SIMILAR Stories