All Comments on 'Voyeur Ch. 10'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 4 years ago
What happened to the sex scene?!

Lol the end was good but it was missing something....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this amazing story. You are a very talented writer!

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for updating! Can’t wait for more!

Anonimoo1Anonimoo1over 4 years ago
Just one more

All your stories are so engaging and well written, I love it.

But you can't just end this story this way!

They still have lot of things to talk about and fully resolve

Or at the very least show us a bit of their future family life...pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About Ray...

He did a good deed, is that why you kept his end ambiguous?

EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
All hail Brian, the fixer

While all the focus is on Rae and Ben none of this happens without Brian. I just thought I would give some notice to the unsung hero in this story. The man came through big time. So ends his brief moment in the sun.

I was pleased that an author finally spent a few moments revealing the trauma of the events Rachel was subjected to. I am afraid Ben will be needing a few more visits to physicians for Rachel separate from the maternity to help resolve the memories of what took place. Regardless, we were afforded a HEA for two very different people, ending with just a hint of further risk.

As always a well crafted tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My faviorite of your stories from the beginning

I love your stories in general, but this one definitely caught my attention from the first. I’d love an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ooooh you should do an epilogue!

Something about how Ray is alive and he is back to looking for her or that's the next plan in his mind or something! I'm already hot thinking about it!

littleminx12401littleminx12401over 4 years ago
Happy 1 year anniversary of Voyeur!!!!!

I legit didn’t want to read this because I don’t want the story to end 🥺. Rae and Ben forever buT I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS??? Is Rachel like mentally okay now???? Why did she say she was unsure about staying with Ben??? WHAT HAPPENED TO NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN AJAKSK. Lol either way this story was a rollercoaster, but I wish there was more Ben and Rachel time 🥺. I love your writing and please never stop 😭😭😭😭. Can’t wait to see what you have coming next!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
A very inconclusive ending.

She's not ok and Ben is saying a lot of the same things as Ray, which will trigger her eventually...

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Spectacular. This was a great story, and I simply love the slight ambiguity of the ending. Life doesn't always tie up all the loose ends for us, does it? Did he really love me? Does he still occasionally think of me even though he's married to her? Does he ever Google me or check Facetime to see how I am doing?

How will Rachel deal with her time with Ray? Is Ray alive? If he is, how will he deal with the loss of Logan? How many macho men can one story contain? I guess you showed it can handle Ahmed, Brian, Ben, Ray, and Logan. Not sure about Marcus. Rachel is the girl that launched 1,000 testosterone attacks! Your writing is brilliant, I am in awe, and thank you for this great story! -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuuuuuuuckkk

Epilogue with smut???? Tie this wonderful story up with plot and PLOT??

In all seriousness, I love your stories on this site and this is my favorite. Lots of action and twists, all well written and very entertaining. I do think the last chapter left a bit to be desired, but only because it was advertised as the last. It is set up so nicely to have a short epilogue should you find the time and desire to write one. I know we would certainly be pleased to read it!

Best wishes!

Bellie444Bellie444about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all :)

I figured I can't leave it here. I just didn't want them jumping in the sack if she is in a *delicate* condition and after all that recently passed. At the same time, I owe you guys a smut serve ;)

To answer questions - I left Ray's ending ambiguous because he's one of my favourite villains. I wouldn't say he went out on a 'good deed'; more a psychopath's selfish desire to preserve something he's attached to. That, and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to bring him back. Littleminx, thanks for pointing out the 1yr anniversary! I had no idea, and had to go check after reading your comment. Rachel felt guilty about fucking Ray under the memory-loss pretence and physically enjoying it. I'll see if I can work that song into the epilogue without creating a cheesy moment.

Thanks again everyone, you guys keep me writing x

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 4 years ago
Okay so...

Great story. It’s not the only one I follow. Are you updating anytime soon on anything?

Bellie444Bellie444about 4 years agoAuthor
RE Updates

Currently polishing ch 11 of the Assassin's Bride. Everything else is creeping along :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of the best stories Ive ever read, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where are the other parts

Please post the story soon.

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

And you’re also working on Assassin’s Bride? I’m in reading heaven!

Thank you-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite

I don’t think I can ever get enough Ben and Rachel time. I love how different and genuine she is and he is her total opposite, but compliment. I am in love! Because the Ward is still in the works, this has to be my fav completed story of yours (and ever)! Thank you for sharing. Even though it was a side piece while you focus on other work, it turned out amazing. A story worth re reading time and time again. It’d be amazing if you find inspiration for a sequel, but I won’t be greedy ;) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This story was absolutely amazing. I just spent my whole night reading it, I couldn’t put my phone down. . I loved Ben and Rachel so much and I’m so disappointed the story is over! Can’t wait to check out more of your stories! You were born to be a writer!!

kdlucaskdlucasover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

An incredibly good story!! Congratulations!! I loved it all. I appreciate your dedication to your art and thank you for completing the story. It was a great part of my holiday break. Again, thank you!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I guess it's just me but Ben's way of not listening to her "no"s is kinda creepy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story, I would keep reading still if it kept going. I mean there's that lingering question if Ray is still alive or not. You are a very gifted writer an Ben is just to delicious for words lol. I for one love how he's persistent without being a complete brute.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

I agree with other commenters. An epilogue would be LOVELY if you were up for it, Bellie. This was my favorite of your stories so far. Your sex scenes are always great, but your dialogue is particularly sparkling and characterization particularly strong in Voyeur.

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series and how it ended. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this one!!! Although I would’ve ended it with her saying Ray’s name during her intercourse with Ben. Just to kinda stir the pot lol but good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Tay character was delicious!! Loved how he was crazy but intelligent. Definitely not your classic stalker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the first chapters, but Rachel getting fucked by someone else ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A MAZ ING storyline. Multiple emotions pulled.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

I have never been able to say this until now, but this is my most favorite story on Lit. Thank you & you're so very talented.

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

girl u r too good...so far i've read 3 of ur works n all of them so good....altho i felt the ending was a bit abrupt i was expecting some love making between ben n rae n a time leap of them with their child or smthng like tht anyways hope u can write maybe a bonus scene or maybe ray can come back uk ;)

lsnid003lsnid00312 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, and offer this thought for some of the criticisms I see here:

1) This is fiction. Not real life. It’s not supposed to align with black and white thinking.

2) Rae’s character did what you are supposed to do in horrific situations. SURVIVE. She ,ace every effort to get away, and did the best she could in horrifying situations. All while in her first trimester of pregnancy whoch tota.ly messes with your ability to think coherently.

3) I kind of like that we don’t know for sure about Ray. If he is out there, I severely doubt his willingness,or ability, to stay away.

4) For the love of all that is good and right in the world, there truly isn’t a textbook case of all or nothing, black or white, all good or all evil. If that offends you, you are probably too delicate to read this genre. Toughen up, or go to romance novels. Allow me to enjoy the exploration of good and bad that Bellie444 writes so very well. While I do think there are absolutes in life, I also think most things are not this polarized.

You haven’t posted in a while, I truly hope all is well

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Am I crazy for wanting Rachel to be with Ray at the end ? Love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need more, this series has been the ultimate fantasy for me 😭 You have always been my favourite Lit author, all your stories are too good. Love how crazy Ben is for Rachel and how she never stopped thinking about him throughout her kidnapping. Honestly this could even be made into a movie (maybe would have to remove the sex), especially the stakeout at Ray's secret house and the car chase scene.

Fingers crossed that this series will have a sequel... Maybe Ray comes back for her and Ben becomes even more overprotective, taking her everywhere he goes...🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Voyeur Ch. 09 Previous Part
Voyeur Series Info