Voyeur Couple Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked at me and said. "So during the course of the afternoon you had me almost inside you, him most definitely inside you and then me in your mouth, but no Disney for you." I laughed out loud finding that hilarious and then responded "yep, that pretty much sums it up." Steve reached over and slid his hand up over my knee then up my leg taking my dress with it. When he got to the top he found a bare pussy between my legs. "No panties Ali?"

My response was to slide down the chair a bit, open my legs wider, grin at him and say "must of forgot to put any on." Steve's finger ran over my pussy lips just twice before I felt them part and then he had my clit. My head went back and I moaned quietly. He ran his finger repeatedly up and down between my swollen lips and let it dip inside my cunt hole. I moaned again. I was very wet. He pulled his fingers from me and he put them into his mouth and tasted me. "I think it's your turn now." He said.

We kissed long and hard with me sat at the end of the bed. Steve had a hand on one breast under my dress and my nipple was erect under my black lacy bra. He pushed me to lie on my back on the bed, knelt on the floor and his mouth was there between my legs. My pussy was shaved bare and smooth, tiny beads of perspiration on my mound. Steve's tongue reached out and gently caressed it.

First my lips and then my clit. He wrapped his mouth around my whole sex and the first flicks of his tongue against it had me groan again, but this time louder. His tongue showed me no mercy as he flicked it over my clit, first up and down and then left to right. I opened my legs even wider and Steve's whole mouth and tongue pushed against me as I, in turn, pushed my hips back against him.

He half looked up to see me unbuttoning the front of my dress. It fell open and I encouraged a breast to escape it's confines. I began pulling on a hard nipple and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. My eyes were shut and my whole body tinged. Steve ran his tongue up and down my whole pussy for a while and then focused once more on my pink bud. He was holding the underside of my thighs with his hands to hold me wide open for him so he could explore every inch of me, but then he slid one hand down towards my soaking wet cunt hole.

His thumb paused right at my entrance and he ran it around and around in circles before he finally pushed it up inside me. It slid inside me so easily and I moaned once more even louder. He left it there stationary as his tongue continued to satisfy my hunger for a few minutes more, then he slowly withdrew it all the way out, waited a second and then it was back up me and starting to fuck me.

Even though he was pushing inside me up to his knuckle, I pushed back against him for more. My clit on the end of his tongue was sending messages of sheer joy to my brain. He wrapped his lips around it and squeezed it hard before once more flicking it every which way he could. I grabbed the ankle of the leg he no longer held and so between us my legs opened as wide as possible for his whole mouth to please me, then he took his thumb from inside me and replaced it with his tongue.

He was pushing it inside me as far as he possibly could. By now I was grinding so hard against Steve I was literally fucking his mouth and tongue. My pussy juice flowing like a river into his mouth. I leaned up, resting on my elbows and demanded Steve fuck me now, so he stood, pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his shorts. His huge erection fell into view as his shorts fell to the floor.

He positioned himself between my legs, half kneeling, half standing. I took his big hard cock in one hand, rubbed it up and down a few times and smeared the pre-cum which leaked out around the tip of his cock with my thumb. I guided it between my legs. From there he aimed it straight towards my pussy lips. He slid it up and down a few times and I could see it covered with my juices. Then the tip of his cock was pushing firmly against my clit.

He didn't wait and straight away started rubbing it against me. Slowly at first, then faster in time to my bucking hips. I was still half sitting up leaning back on my elbows looking and watching intensely as he glided the whole length of his shaft up and down between my swollen red pussy lips and over my clit. Steve held the back of my legs again so I was spread so wide for him. He circled my clit a few more times with his cock head then positioned himself right at the entrance of my cunt hole.

We both watched it slide effortlessly inside me, just a little. He pulled back all the way then pushed in again teasing me, but after he had done this a few times I was begging him to spear his cock deep inside and fuck me. "Fuck me now," I demanded, "get that big hard cock inside my dirty cunt and fuck me now." He did just that and drove his solid erection deep inside me.

His pelvic bone was firmly against mine as he held it there. I took a sharp intake of breath as I felt him hard and deep inside me, stretching me. I moaned again loudly and with desire. He pulled out slowly, all the way and then rubbed his cock head over my clit once more then he was back in me again right up to his balls.

I was loving watching it disappear inside me. He started long deep strokes in and out. Every now and then pausing only to have his shaft run its length back over my pink button. He alternated, hard and fast with our thighs slapping and his balls banging against my arse, then slowly and with more deliberation and finesse. I had both breasts out from under my bra now and he was pulling and squeezing my nipples with fury.

He reached down under his cock and he could feel my juices running down to my bum hole. It turned me on even more when I felt a finger pushing inside. I wanted it there. I wanted his fat cock in my pussy and his finger up my bum. Not only that but I wanted his cock up my bum too. I was loving every second and I reached down with my hand to rub my clit but he pushed my hand away and told me, "not yet baby". I was flat on my back now, once more holding my legs wide open for him and pushing back with every thrust. I wanted every inch.

The knock on the door woke us from our private erotic world. We both froze. The knock came again. "Should we get it" I asked. A third knock. Steve stood up deliberating and I said we should see who it is. Steve looked down at his erection and grabbed a towelled from the back of a chair. As he wrapped it around himself, it clearly hid nothing. "You'll have to answer it," he said and threw me the white logo'd hotel room dressing gown. I was still tying the cord around my waist as I cautiously opened the door.

Tall, slim and broad shouldered was stood there grinning. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything," he lied "but I thought I could hear noises and thought there might be a problem." He knew damn well what he'd interrupted. Steve's ardour had waned sufficiently under his towel to look at him and say "I think you know very well what you've interrupted, I'm guessing you were watching as well as listening to us?" Still smiling, he replied. "Guilty as charged."

Steve told him that I had admitted my little indiscretion to him earlier. He responded that that was why he was here. "You see, earlier on it was all just a bit too quick and I feel so ungentlemanly about not seeing to your wife's needs." The absurdity of it had Steve almost laugh aloud. He could see me smirking too. Steve spoke again. "Are you suggesting to remedy that?" "Absolutely." He grinned back.

Steve looked at me and he thought back to seeing me on his bed and how he did indeed leave me wanting. "You'd better come in and explain." I sat on the end of the bed, him on a chair and Steve standing. "Well?" Steve asked. He looked at me in my dressing gown. He could see the gap at the top was clearly showing a little of my breasts, now back in their lacy bra.

"Thing is," he started, "I have to be honest and say that I may have been watching you just now and from the look on your wife's face as you were eating her, as it were, well, I wondered if you'd both consider allowing me to return the pleasure she gave me. After all, it was all about me earlier and I'd hate to think your good lady would think me so selfish as to not want to be more giving than just receiving."

Again the absolute absurdity of it all was comical. Steve laughed out loud this time, as did I. He beamed and carried on. "I'm afraid I didn't even have a chance to compliment your gorgeous wife on her lovely breasts." At that he stared at my cleavage. "Very eloquently put," Steve said, "maybe my gorgeous wife might consider letting you see, so you can indeed compliment her." Almost half a minute passed without a word as everyone looked at everyone.

Then I pulled at the dressing cord around my waist and undid it slowly. So so slowly. The anticipation on his face matched Steve's. With the cord undone, I slowly pulled the gown apart, inch by inch, exposing more and more of me until my breasts in their lacy black bra were completely on show. There was just a hint of nipple to be seen. He let out a small exclamation and said "beautiful. May I?"

No one responded so he took that as an affirmative and leaned forward on his chair to reach me. He cupped one in each hand and gently fondled them. My nipples grew harder again. He ran a thumb over both of them. He cupped, squeezed and fondled me for some time and Steve watched as I put my hands behind me on the bed and leaned back on them with my head tilted back. He made sure as he was touching me that more of the dressing gown fell open. He engineered his elbow to catch one side and then it fell outside my leg.

With mock surprise that that had happened, he looked down at the half of my shaved mound that was visible. "That's beautiful too he whispered." Then he just pulled the other half of my gown so it too fell outside my leg. Now he could see all of me. I was sat with my legs only slightly parted but there was enough of a thigh gap for him to see a hint of my pussy. He was still fondling my boobs when he said, "Mmmmmm, my compliments indeed." Then he skilfully and deftly managed to get out of the chair and into a kneeling position without any of his upper body moving.

Instantaneously his hands were on my knees and he spoke as he very gently opened my legs. "May I?" His question was answered by my lack of resistance. He leaned in a little, looked some more and then with his hands still on my knees, guided them open a bit more. Now he could clearly see my bare mound and my glistening, swollen red pussy lips with my equally swollen red clit standing proud.

He leaned in even further and planted a kiss right on my clit, waited a second as he drew my legs wider still, then kissed again. He ran his tongue over my pussy lips, tasting me. He found my little bud once more and flicked it hard again and again and then lifted his head, smiled and said, "My name is Mark by the way and you, my dear, have a most gorgeous pussy." I'm Alison and my husband Steve here was just about to give me a long awaited orgasm before you knocked on the door." Mark smiled back and replied, "I'm sure he still will."

Then went back to licking my pussy. I groaned as I looked at Steve who smiled his acceptance of the situation by climbing on the bed behind me and knelt slightly to the right of me. He drew the dressing gown from my shoulders and it fell from me. He kissed me. Our tongues immediately met and it became a very passionate kiss indeed. I pulled my hands from behind me so I could escape the rest of the dressing gown and then lay back on the bed.

Steve could see my legs spread and the guys head was right between them as he really went to work on my cunt with his whole mouth. I pushed back against him by lifting my hips. Grinding my sex into his open mouth. His tongue now probing inside my hole as much as he could fit in. I was moaning more and more and it turned me on so much to know you were there watching me being pleasured by this stranger. I pulled the towel from around Steve's waist and I saw him rock hard once again.

I grabbed his bum with one hand to pull him forward and my other hand helped feed his erection into my waiting mouth. I flicked my tongue around his cock head just how he liked it. Meanwhile Mark had stood up at the end of the bed with his shorts gone. He had his cock in his hand and was wanking it slowly up and down as if he needed to make it harder, but from what I could see, I didn't think that was possible.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and positioned himself. His cock was right there nestled against my pussy lips. Steve normally gets me wet but this whole situation had me absolutely soaking. He pushed. I felt him penetrate my soaking wet cunt hole. His cock was big, very big and I watched it stretch me wide open as it disappeared inch by inch inside me until there was no more.

That first plunge really took my breath away. I stayed, half propped up on one arm and watched him start to fuck me. I could see his hard member sliding in an out of me like a piston engine. Again and again his big hard shaft plundered my hungry cunt. I wrapped my lips around Steve's cock again and took him into my mouth. I was in absolute heaven, especially when Mark leaned forward a bit, fucking me so the top of his shaft came more into contact with my clit.

I had two cocks inside me and I was loving it. Mark withdrew completely and rubbed his cock head firmly against my clit. No doubt my stifled moans showed how much I enjoyed that and I gripped Steve's cock harder in my hand and basically just started wanking his cock furiously but keeping the tip of it between my lips. All too quickly for me he stopped his teasing and plunged straight back inside me. Now it was long slow deep strokes plunging and violating my wanton slutty cunt.

Steve spoke and said to Mark, "I think you've met your obligation now." He understood as he saw Steve leave my side and stand at the bottom of the bed. "I think Alison needs her husband now, to finish what we started." I looked at Steve stood there with his big hard cock ready and smiled. "Oh I do." I replied and as Mark pulled his cock from me, I turned over, head and chest on the bed and pushed my hips back towards him.

Steve's cock found my exceedingly wet pussy and he was inside me in the blink of an eye. He loved doing me doggy style. He pushed all the way until there was no more, then he held my hips in his hands and began fucking me. Long deep strokes, just like before we were interrupted. Mark just watched us humping each other for a good few minutes before kneeling on the bed in front of me. I lifted my upper body and supported myself with one hand on the bed, with the other I grabbed hold of him. I pulled him to my open mouth and just took him between my lips.

His hands found my breasts, my nipples and he massaged then gently as I took the head of his well endowed length into my warm wet mouth as Steve's cock pumped deep inside me, over and over. His balls slapping against my clit. With every thrust he pushed me forward and forced more of Mark's length into my mouth, much to his enjoyment. I took my hand from his cock but carried on sucking it and flicking my tongue over it.

I reached down and grabbed Steve's balls and forced them against my clit. Then I just used my fingers on my bud. I grabbed a couple of pillows to lean on and half turned my body to release my other hand which I quickly wrapped around Mark's cock. The added touch spurred him on and his hips pushed towards my mouth but with my hand there it kept him from overdoing it as he fucked my mouth while Steve fucked my dirty cunt.

His actions were getting frantic now. He was grabbing and squeezing my tits and bucking his hips to my mouth. Every now and then as he pulled out between thrusts I circled my tongue around the head of his cock eagerly. He told the whole room he was coming and the first few spurts filled my mouth with his spunk. I swallowed it down but the rest of his copious ejaculation I just let dribble from my lips over my hand and then his balls.

It turned me on even more and my clit rubbing got faster which in turn made Steve fuck me deeper and harder still. He was banging me hard but he couldn't last any longer and he moaned loudly as he came. His cock throbbed with each spurt and I felt it. It pushed me right over the edge and my cunt muscles contracted again and again against Steve's pulsating cock. My pussy was literally milking his cock. As it slowly subsided I took Mark's spent cock back in my mouth.

The next day, just before the sun started going down we spotted them at the swim up bar at the pool, just as we had decided to go for a sundowner. I told Steve I couldn't possibly as it would be so embarrassing. He looked me in the eye and asked, on a score of one to ten, how horny was it last night when we both fucked you. I said "about a hundred". Steve replied, "hand on heart, would you like it again". I just grinned and nodded. "So let's go get a drink."

Mark introduced his wife, Melanie, and straight away asked us what we were drinking. A few minutes later we were all sat on the underwater stools at the swim up bar, Mark and Steve on the outside stools and Melanie and I in the middle. We talked of holidays, beaches, islands and how much we all enjoyed hot days and warm nights where shorts and loose cotton dresses were all that was needed. One drink led to another and then in a break of the conversation, Melanie just came out with a confession.

She said to me. "You know the interconnecting doors between our rooms were not built very well. There is a gap you can see through." I hid my embarrassment and blushed cheeks by taking a long slow drink of my cocktail. She went on "Last night I know what happened. I stood at the interconnecting door and watched the three of you. I rubbed myself with such passion as I saw Mark fuck you while you sucked your husbands cock.

Then you all swapped. I saw you take my husband's cock in your mouth and when he came, I watched you swallow his cum." I blushed even more as I drank to hide my guilt. She smiled and carried on. "I rubbed my pussy watching you, just as I think you rubbed yours watching us." The ice was broken and we all knew what was what. Melanie carried on. "So what I want to know is, should we just do away with the door between our rooms and see what pops up."

For what seemed an age we just all looked at each other trying to second guess what each of us thought. Melanie was looking at me and looking for the next part of the conversation. I took a long slow drink not sure what to say. I gazed at Melanie's ample bikini covered breasts. "As I see it," she continued, "Mark and Ali have enjoyed each other alone and then all three of you have enjoyed each other in a threesome. It seems only fair that Mark and Ali should spy on us Steve."

As she said this last, she placed her hand on Steve's knee and slid it slowly up his leg. "I think they should watch you and I together." Steve grinned and as I looked again at Melanie's breasts, I imagined them bouncing up and down as she rode Steve.

An hour later Melanie and Steve were in the room he'd previously only spied into. She wore the beach dress we'd left the pool bar in and now they stood at the end of the bed talking. I watched through the gap in the doors and then they were kissing. Light lip kisses at first which inevitably led to more passionate open mouthed kissing.

Eventually she pulled her head from Steve and said, "I watched both you and my husband fucking your wife. I found it hugely erotic. Did you feel jealous watching another man fucking your wife? I'm guessing not. She looked like she was loving having two guys at once." Steve replied, "She definitely loved it." Melanie continued. "I've never done that before and I feel so fucking horny right now. Do you think Ali will let me lick her pussy? I've never had another woman lick my pussy either. I'd like to try both of those things."